All Comments on 'My Best Friend's Mother'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hmm, sort of contrived, predictable and hurried. It's a boys dream, but not very plausible. You didn't want scores, I would have given it a very generous 3.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great

horne5horne5over 2 years ago

great read hope to read more like it

Dhorton77Dhorton77over 2 years ago

Please continue the story

chytownchytownover 2 years ago

Good read that been did a lot with the same basic storyline! This was a entertaining read but your best bet would be to cum with a HOT AZZ part two if you are writing a money story. Thanks for sharing.

sparktjsparktjover 2 years ago

Well I loved it, as I do with most of your writing. It got me hard and very aroused, which is what good erotica should do. I have a long-standing weakness for Mrs Robinson style stories, and I loved how you characterised Annette as sexually frustrated and eager to get dirty with young, virile cock. I’d love to see this developed further into pure filth please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago
Yeah, a good story.

A few daft mistakes like jib instead of job, sicking instead of sucking and ground out instead of groaned out but all in all a good older woman seducing younger man story.

It was well constructed and went at a nice pace.

I particularly like the fact she didn't let him fuck her again but rearranged it for the next day.

You didn't describe the boy too much letting the reader possibly putting themselves there.

Same with the woman. The reader can imagine how she looks exactly.

Some readers though may like full graphic images but it's their own fault if they have no idea how to do so.

A little tidying up and you will have a good story here.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

to anon: predictable in this scene, but i have a couple of surprises in mind for subsequent chapters. hurried, yep, but a read-through or three and some fleshing out, etc. might take care of that. i did mention something about it being unedited.

thanks for taking the time to drop in your feedback. all part of the evolutionary process in my writings. the end product will be better for comments like those above.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks to everyone who contributed to the comments here. All noted and absorbed.

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

oh, and i meant to use jib - as in the cock sticking out like a jib on a crane.

Zach_lost_in_AusZach_lost_in_Ausover 2 years ago

As ever, great use of language without over description, leaving space for the reader’s imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story. Any follow up?

geronimo_applebygeronimo_applebyover 2 years agoAuthor

ref a follow-up. no, not here on Lit. if you drop me an email i’ll send the draft of the piece [so far]. it’s in third-person and has had a significant rewrite.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago

"mucky tart", LMAO, I love Britt sayings. Great start, hope like hell you add another chapter or two.

NEthingGozeNEthingGozeover 2 years ago

Nicely done, good characters and situation

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Damn that was so hot. I can't wait to read more, where ever you release it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding. Chapeau.

Aej_1Aej_1over 2 years ago

I liked it, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read, I don’t remember any friends moms that might compare. A few sisters, but no moms.

oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I liked that, so nice and dirty, fast and full of promise, pity you aren’t going to put more of this on here, I do like the way you write.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.