My Best Friend's Mother

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Fuck," I moaned, overwhelmed by what I was seeing.

"It's going to have to be this position," Annette's said as she looked at me. "Either this or standing from behind. Can't get the jeans off, Jordan. And I'm too fucking impatient to unstrap my shoes."

"You're perfect," I gasped in awe.

"Come on. Put it in. Fuck me."

I was on my way, hand tugging my cock, keen to get into her body. As I went, I set my attention on Annette's anus, the roundel and the heavy-lipped gape of her pussy setting the notion loose in my head. I was planning to hold my dick aimed at her sex, intention being to get it into her so I could fuck, but what I did instead was to pause for a split second before ducking in to spread her buttocks wider with my thumbs, tongue dipping into the taboo smudge.

Annette gasped and then squealed, the sound of delight as I squirmed my tongue in deep.

"Uh, Jordan, you nasty little fucker," I heard Annette gasp. "My arsehole! Baby, yes! That feels so fucking good. Oh fuck, you're really turning me on with that. Yes, darling, please, lick me back there..."

The excitement I heard in her tone goaded me to it. It had been a spur-of-the-moment decision, something I had no idea I was going to do until I was on my way down to probing Annette's rectum with my tongue. When she urged me on, I worked at her illicit opening with my tongue, I fingered her pussy, using two and then three digits as I fucked Annette with those stiff fingers.

She groaned and let loose with a torrent of hair-raising profanity when I sucked at her clit, replacing my fingers with my tongue.

"Keep doing that," Annette moaned as I snuffled and slobbered. "I don't believe it... I'll come if you keep doing it just like that... Keep going," she urged through a sob. "If you get me off this way I'll be your slave. Jesus, Jordan, I didn't expect this from you."

She came as I worked my tongue into her anus, her own fingers slipping over her clit.

I heard Annette moan out: "It's always the quiet ones you have to look out for."

Then she squealed she was there and started to writhe so much I couldn't keep my face pressed to her body.

Annette groaned and gasped into the bed, her face pressed to the cover as I levered upright and shuffled in on my knees so I could get the cockhead aimed at her body. I held Annette's hip with my free hand, moving to get my dick at her opening, a tricky manoeuvre because she was moving around so much.

I grunted an obscenity in frustration after two aborted attempts, a gasp issuing forth when I felt the molten embrace over half my length, Annette's body taking my size in a quick, easy glide.

"Uh, fuck, it's inside me," she moaned after I went in up to my balls.

It was surreal as I knelt upright and held Annette's hips, my attention on where her body was taking my cock.

She shoved back when I ground out: "I don't believe I'm here with you."

"I don't believe you licked my arse," Annette replied.

She swivelled to look back at me, waist creased, pudding-tits shivering when she fucked against my length.

"We're going to have so much fun," Annette said through a grin.

She looked at me, eyes glazing while her mouth fell slack, one hand mauling her own tits, buttocks flattening out as our bodies collided in thick, meaty slaps. She was rutting at me by then, lost in her own joy until her eyes cleared.

"We're going to do some thigs," Annette went on. "Lots of sex, Jordan -- what do you think?"

I dug my fingers into the little spare flesh she carried at her hips, working in deep just to see her eyelids flutter as she groaned.

Annette nodded, gasping when I asked: "We're gonna do this again?"

"Of course we are, Jordan. This is just the beginning."

"Fuck, do you mean it?"

I was incredulous, stunned to know she would be keen to do it with me again.

"Yes," Annette gasped. "I fucking-well mean it. What you did... That tongue... Back there... Fuck, sweetie, I can't describe how that felt. Of course we're going to do it again. Over and over. A man who can make me come is always welcome in my bed."

Delight surged inside me as I curled in low, arms going around Annette so I could hold her tight against my front, our bodies moulded together. She craned around to offer her mouth for a clumsy, slobbering kiss.

"Get back up there. Fuck me," Annette gasped around the kiss.

We licked each other's tongues for a few more seconds before I went upright.

Then I took hold of her waist, working in-and-out of her body, her rounded rump shaped like a heart because her jeans were keeping her legs almost locked together. I loved looking at her figure, the sweep and curve aesthetically pleasing to the point I felt the surge bubble down in my root.

"Whenever you want," Annette gasped when I groaned a warning. "Inside me," she gasped, fingers clawing at the bed. "Leave it in me, Jordan. I'll think about you for the rest of the day when it's all wet in my knickers. Give me that souvenir. Leave me full of it, darling."

It felt unreal as I went at Annette with vigorous determination. She was Terry's mother, mature, gorgeous, sexy. I'd known her for as long as I could remember. It seemed impossible that she could be actively eager for the sex.

I looked down at her bare back, stunned to realise who it was, the russet fire of her hair contrasting with her pale skin as Annette held herself on straight arms, snarls of need coming from her while I fucked towards my peak.

"Uh, Mrs Sessay," I moaned as the sensations fizzed.

"Yes," she grunted, down on her elbows.

Annette shoved her rump high, tilting her hips to offer herself.

"Fuck, you're at my cervix," she squealed. "Uh-huh, give me that cum. Your seed, Jordan, my sweetheart."

I gave several robust thrusts and let out a huge groan as I emptied myself into Terry's mother, the joy surging within during the purge of desperate desire.

"Uh-huh, yes," I heard Annette gasp. "I can feel your cock swelling. Give it to me. It's all right, Jordan," she added on a ow moan. "You can give me the love."

Sensations and impressions bombarded me. I listened to Annette babbling on, the pleasure flowing through my cock until, with a grunt of my own, I slid free of her body, cum rushing from Annette in a quick, creamy surge.

She yelped and put a hand against her opening, falling onto her side, thighs clamped around her wrist while she sucked in air and she stared at me.

"God, I'm brimming," Annette said, expression wide-eyed. "Bring it here," she went on, waggling her fingers. "Don't let it drip on the bed. I'll clean it for you."

With her hand between her legs, Annette worked up onto an elbow.

"My mouth," she gasped. "Let me suck the spunk off you."

I boggled after moving to where I could slide my size between Annette's lips. She wriggled around, trying to haul her jeans up as she also attempted to hold my cock, tongue busy as she licked cum and her own buttery lust from the head and shaft.

Mindless to my own spunk, I let her pull me down for a kiss, tongues swirling as we gasped and moaned, my hands moving over Annette's body, excitement resurgent when I felt the silky-smooth texture.

I nodded when Annette looked at my face and she said: "You could go again, couldn't you, Jordan?"

"Uh-huh," I said.

"Right now," Annette enthused, rolling her eyes.

It was a gesture of appreciation, pleasure at my ardour.

"Fuck, I'm going to enjoy spending time with you," Annette said through a grin.

I shrugged, still kneeling, jeans around my ankles, fully dressed apart from that while Annette's boobs were bare, her body exposed to my hungry stare.

She chuckled, the sound dark and perverted before she added: "Are you busy tomorrow? Same time? Can you come to visit about four o'clock?"

Guilt squeezed my guts because I thought about Terry.

Then it evaporated when Annette moved onto her back and spread her thighs as far as her clothing would allow.

"I'll dress up," she said as she used two fingers inside herself. "Stockings, shoes... I'll be your slut for the afternoon. I'd like that. I'm in that kind of mood."

She crinkled her nose at me, winking after I asked: "What about Terry?"

"Leave that to me," Annette replied.

Then she shocked me by sucking cum off her fingers.

"I'll sort that out," she added, teasing her clit, eyes flashing her need.

"I don't know if I can wait that long," I growled, hot for her body again.

"Uh-huh, yes, I get that, Jordan," Annette told me through a pout. "But it'll be worth the wait. I'll be here all dressed up. I'll give you a time to remember, sweetheart. I've got some surprises in store..."

Annette grinned when I gasped: "Uh, can I watch you with your dildo?"

"Come here and kiss me," she sighed. "Give us a cuddle. I don't want this to be just nasty, dirty sex. I know I've been a mucky tart this afternoon, but I quite like some romance as well. I need you to kiss me and tell me I'm beautiful."

"Oh, fuck, Mrs Sessay, you're so beautiful," I said as I looked at her body.

Annette sighed and looked at me. "Are you ever going to call me by name?"

I shrugged. "It's weird. I don't know."

"Mm, well, call me whatever you like. Keep making me come like you did and, well, you can call me any name you want."

Annette reached up to invite me down alongside.

Then we were kissing, my hands on her body.

12
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
21 Comments
oldtwitoldtwitover 1 year ago

Oh I liked that, so nice and dirty, fast and full of promise, pity you aren’t going to put more of this on here, I do like the way you write.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great read, I don’t remember any friends moms that might compare. A few sisters, but no moms.

Aej_1Aej_1over 2 years ago

I liked it, well written

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding. Chapeau.

linnearlinnearover 2 years ago

Damn that was so hot. I can't wait to read more, where ever you release it.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Sleeping with Friend's Mom Ch. 01 Seducing friend's mom on her wedding anniversary.in Mature
My Best Friend's Hot Mom Young stud bangs MILF in all 3 holes during hot summer day. in Mature
Seduced by Best Friend's Mom Pt. 01 Best friend's mom is an MILF and she seduced me.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Fooling with His Best Friend's Mom A twenty-year-old and his best friend's mom on April Fool's.in Mature
More Stories