All Comments on 'My Big Sister'

by DaBlackMamba

Sort by:
  • 46 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
keep writing

Keep writing the story its pretty good

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOUR DEFINITION OF BEING GAY IS WRONG.

You wrote "The question 'am I gay' kept playing over and over in my mind. I know being gay means you're attracted to the opposite sex, and I've never in my life been physically attracted to another male. Not to mention if what my sister says is correct, then technically none of this is really gay....besides the fact that I'm sucking a dick. "

Being Gay means that you are attracted to the same sex. Not the opposite sex. You need to proof read your story before you submit them. This is a big error of your story.

AustinSissySlutAustinSissySlutover 10 years ago
More

Loved the story, can't wait for chapter 2.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
more please!!!

Need to check more in future for errors but good story. Love the mom getting some too. Threesome would be awesome, hope peter gets to be the middle(fucking 1 while being fucked by the other). Clearly he is willing to be the bottom, hopefully they return the favor :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
YOUR 2 PART STORY

Hi, I found the story to be VERY EROTIC and V E R Y arousing. I hope mom wears stockings and a garter belt and gets to suck on "little brothers" cock while Kim also in stockings and garter belt gets to fuck him. SEX IS NICE BUT INCEST IS BEST!!!!!

Molly

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoover 10 years ago

lol you had basically the exact same idea as i had for a story. i've always thought this place lacked any good incest/shemale stories so i decided to write an at least 3 part story including big sister and mother. mine would probably be longer though and less spelling/grammatical errors etc~

DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaover 10 years agoAuthor
Lol

Honestly, after reading this over, I realize how badly written this was. I wrote this story about six or seven years ago (back when I was still a novice) and I just up and submitted it without rereading. I promise you, my spelling and grammar are not THIS bad anymore. The next chapter will be much better, trust me.

wolf9696wolf9696over 10 years ago
5/5

super.......loved it.....NEED more....:) ......please.....just don't turn it into another humiliation/sissification thingy........mother and sister turning into Doms during fuckfest and sweet and nice at other times........excellent storyline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
omg

this is a remarkable story i just hope it doesnt end here i was hard and leakin all the way through it cowboy5548,yahoo instant msgr keep it cummin mmmmmm

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So usually incest freaks me out....but this wasn't bad.

And why does it seem to present itself in my mind as an Anime lol I don't know why but the characters just remind me of characters I would see in a Hentai or some shit. Had me pretty aroused though, I'll give ya that. Also, I agree with the below comment, please don't turn this into another sissy story or anything like that.

joln321joln321over 10 years ago
Loved it

Realizing some of the errors, many do write with errors without proof reading, even me, but I catch them. Years ago in the Fifth Grade, I met a girl that I was Best Friends with, We were inseparable for two years. One day she told me she needed to tell me a secret, She showed me her male appendage, I was shocked, I never suspected she had "one". She told me She was a Hermaphrodite, I didn't know what that was until I looked it up in the Dictionary, She made me promise to keep it a secret, I did. We still remained Best Friends. Then one day, Her Family moved away. She left without telling me where she went. My Family and I were on Vacation at the time and upon returning, Their house was empty. I never knew why or where they went or what happened to her. I knew I had lost my Best Friend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Big Sister

Really a good, erotic story. Enough to thoroughly explain what is going on, but not too long to damper the erotic, sexual content. I hope you continue to write more stories along this line. Seems pretty accurate to the point you either know someone like this, or at this station of life yourself. Have often wondered how I would react to meeting someone like this. :--)

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 9 years ago
wow

man that got me going man I want to try it

BryMaster92BryMaster92over 9 years ago
Memories

My older sis used to suck and jack me off all the time growing up. I remember whenever our parents would go out and make her "babysit" me ... she'd have her way with me. I wish she'd have had a nice big cock like that!!! Can't wait for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

Do u know someone named Quinton Smith

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Fuck that was definitely hot can't wait til mum fucking you too .loved it Rossco.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Twisted Angel

Best way to summon this up "S-Sequel!!!" and "Double Wincest!"

stanleysfanstanleysfanabout 7 years ago

So enviable to have such a sister

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
The luckiest boy on the block.

Well since he was in a hurry to get himself off why not get a little bit of sisterly help. Oh the only thing I truly missed was that he hadn't dressed up in sexy lingerie, and stepping into black high heeled pumps would've been what I would've done, followed by pouring myself into a beautiful black dress, and finally my makeup with the last touch of a shoulder length brunette wig.

How sexy it would've been to have my silky big sister beautifully dressed up too in preparation to take me into her arms and tenderly kiss me, then lovingly and gently undress me and lay me on my back while I lifted & spreaded my legs, waiting eagerly for her to start fucking me.

And I'd be so turned by mom first dressing me up, and once being done, to begin slipping every piece of clothing off (leaving with only with my garter belt, stockings & high heels) before fucking me too.

In reading your ooh so sexually charged story I began my journey into fantasizing my being a seductive and very willing participant, keep writing so I can keep fantasizing

lingerie65lingerie65about 6 years ago
Receiving thickly veined gifts

What would make this fantasy better is my sexy participation as the beautiful crossdressing little brother & son in this sexual incest fantasy.

As my sister dresses me up in her sexy lingerie, wearing her Victoria's Secret white panties with matching bra, garterbelt & sheet nude nylon stockings with 6inch pumps, (white being the color she chose because of my Virginity) taking me by the hand she leads me to her bed & begins to kiss me like a true lover. She the starts removing my lingerie, but decided on only the bra. Instead leaving me wearing the garterbelt,panties, nylons and high heels on so she can fuck me I wear them for her (feel so sexy in her lingerie & heels) as spreads my thighs & begins fucking me with long & meaty strokes of her juicy dick..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Hot

Wish my sister had a stick of meat like that, I'd never be able to keep my mouth off it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Hmn

Was very disappointed when the sister offered to let him fuck her back but it actually didn't happen, not nearly enough male on shemale action in this sort of literature as it is tbh.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Question about the beginning

At the start of this story the author mentioned a younger sister that was a wolf in sheeps clothing but after that no mention whatsoever about her,did the author just make a typo and instead of it being younger was actually meant to be older?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Nauseating

ruwildruwildabout 4 years ago
Nice!

Thanks for the story! I really enjoyed it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Such a Sexy & Fun Story

Such a sexy & fun story. Love to have an older sister like that. Thanks for sharing your imagination with us.

wantonwillywantonwillyover 3 years ago
Yes

Please tell me there's another chapter with mom!

RobwoodRobwoodover 3 years ago
Could be better.

It's a good enough story, but these people aren't Japanese and this isn't one of their comic books. As such, the stuttering is nonsense (never mind constant, which is annoying) and you're having them say "eh" inappropriately. Despite how otherwise well written this story is, I have no interest in reading any other chapters.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123over 3 years ago

"My Big Sister Ch. 01;" - My question! I do somewhat like the story, but I'm waiting for Kimmy's brother to fuck her, as she did promise!.

My question is, if their mother was just like Kimmy, how was kimmy's brother conceived, and birthed by their "mother"?

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Come on mum fuck his arse while he blows sis!

Client8Client8about 3 years ago
Hot t-iove

Good start. I want to read in the next one that Peter is spit roasted between sis and mom!

JaxRhapsodyJaxRhapsodyalmost 3 years ago

I hope he can get his dick wet for once.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
OMG!

I agree with Bigdaddy! How could EITHER of them be born if mom has a cock?? I loved the story until it became impossible. Think about the plot before writing more. I initially would have given it 5 stars, but that bit about the mother at the end killed it to only a 3.

dcvngtn3dcvngtn3almost 3 years ago

People obviously don't read well. It is stated that the sister has been having periods, can't have periods without female parts, and the potential for them to get pregnant.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

for people asking how it's possible:

1. you don't actually need fully formed female anatomy to get periods. I think it's possible to have both sets, but also plenty of trans women find periods are a side effect of taking estrogen. they don't bleed, but they do follow the cycle in terms of hormone balance

2. kids could be adopted, birthed via surrogate or in vitro, or the dad's a trans man and he gave birth

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 2 years ago

I wish people who write these type of stories involving domination would learn the difference between the words, "dominate" (a verb) and "dominant" (an adjective). In the story, the sister says, "I'm just a dominate person..." (just one of many examples of misusage). She's a DOMINANT person, one who DOMINATES her brother.

This isn't the only story or author who I've seen misusing these words.

animal99animal99over 2 years ago

A True Hermaphrodite is born with BOTH sets of organs, a real vagina and a penis. I learned THAT in college, decades ago. Some may not have periods but many do. Some may not be able to get their penis erect, but many do. All that have vaginas are capable of intercourse in that having a male penis inside them is very possible. Not all can have sexual intercourse with their own penises.

roveroneroveronealmost 2 years ago

absurd, and way convoluted...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Totally nuts, but really funny. He should get to butt-fuck them too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such a great story. I laughed my ass off when he yelled. DICK!!!

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

Awesome story. I love a great transgender story. I love being taken by a hot woman with a dick. You get a solid 10 stars for this hot horny story.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Cunning_Linguist_69Cunning_Linguist_699 months ago

Fuck, I want some Kimmy cum! Hot story well told!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

When will it be peter' s turn for kimmie?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

This is a pretty erotic story. I have to admit I have never in real life met a woman with a cock. I love butt play with my gf using a strapon, but that was long ago. Keep writing your stories.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous