All Comments on 'My Big Sister Ch. 03'

by DaBlackMamba

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Socially_IneptSocially_Ineptabout 10 years ago
Oh boy...

Four women with dicks; one guy getting his ass fucked. He is probably going to need a wheelchair if this keeps up. I wonder what May had to do for Paul in order to get that equipment and how much he knows?

Ladd_RussoLadd_Russoabout 10 years ago

Great story, but please don't involve Paul in any of the action coming up? At most maybe May had to give him a blowjob for him to help her set up those cameras, but PLEASE nothing more than that at that point or in the future from now on :)

SWIM21SWIM21about 10 years ago

I agree with Ladd_Russo. PLEASE, do not involve Paul with Pete sexually. Other authors like WhiskeyIsGood have done that shit halfway through a storyline and completely ruined it for me and a lot of others who are into futa and shemales, but aren't bisexual. Sure, it may seem a bit hypocritical at first, considering I wish I was in Pete's shoes, but the fact of the matter is that while I like chicks with dicks, I don't find anything about the men's bodies or men's psychology to be arousing whatsoever.

That being said, I think you should add more detail about the girls' looks as you go along and definitely have them all hook up with each other as well. It would be so fucking hot to read about Kimmy getting her ass reamed by her 'Mommy' and then forcing Paul suck all of the cum out of her butt when she's done. Also, why the hell does Kimmy use condoms, anyway? Major turn off.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
please don't take to long.

Hi. Loved story. But please don't take to long with next chapters. And what are you going to pete do about paul and the cameras. And about may stalking and having paul putting in cameras. Messed up very weird. Id get rid of cameras and may and paul that's really creapy. Tree

DaBlackMambaDaBlackMambaabout 10 years agoAuthor
One more girl will appear in the next chapter

After that I'll be diving deep into everyone's quirks (Kimmy wearing condoms, May's stalking, etc.) And there will be a splash of lovey-dovey stuff too. Thanks for reading and I hope you continue to enjoy.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

please hurry, make it about the girl he used to like or all of them fuck him at the same time

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Wtf

Dude, why do you make him such a little sissy catcher? When is he gonna fuck these chicks in all their holes and grind dicks with them? Make him more dominant like a man should be! Other than that, great writing and fucking. I cant wait for more. The incest is a bit much but hes a lucky man to have 4 herms. I wish i could just find 1. Keep it going.

juanjsojrjuanjsojrover 9 years ago
wow

wow what a story it been lucky guy but if gets more secerts known I don't think he's heart can handle or his ass lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Unbelievable crap

So this guy has a transexual mother and daughter and now his friend now girlfriend is transgendered and her sister too. You're trying way to hard here. This isn't even believable anymore. Let's not even get into the fact that his friend now girlfriend has installed surveillance cameras all over his house and has been watching him. A teenage kid cant buy things like that. Also tbe girl waa never caught installing them is just laughable. What was a good story has just been killed by you continuingly trying to go over the top of the last one. Your first story had a lot of potential but now your just getting ridiculous with it. What's going to happen next the kid's real mom comes back and tries to get him back and have his love child? I shouldn't even give you that idea because you might actually use it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Heyo

Yo, bounced on mah boy's dick to this for hours... Wait, that's actually normal here. Anyway, busted a nut so goddamn hard that it killed my landlady three floors down and now I'm part of an ongoing court case. Well, I don't regret a second of it. But this guy's got a point you know. When I read porn about chicks with massive schlongs, the first thing that glares to me is the lack of realism. It's not like I go to READ porn to find UNREALISTIC THINGS. Who would do such a thing. Well, this smarmy high-felutent motherfucker couldn't be bothered to log on to shitpost his goddamn opinion. The more rocket ships, the better. (_)_):::::::::::::D~~~~~(I wish mine were this long)

P.S. Watch out, Middle Eastern globalists are working with the government to shut down the porn industry. The shadow masters have developed cancer lasers mounted on orbital satellites to prevent people from finding the truth about the illuminati lizard men running America Bush did 9/11 aaannnd shitpost!

lingerie65lingerie65over 6 years ago
What's coming?

Looking like a build up, for what's about to come, will I be satisfied (I can only hope/Faith young Skywalker) let's see..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Dann HOT!

Getting banged by 4, count em, FOUR HOT Trannies. A dream cum true...I can only hope to be bottomed by such gorgeous ladies! 😍

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
May

Love the stories and want to read more. Would love to read that May starts vacuum pumping her cock to compete in size with the other girls and then forces Peter to pump with her to increase the size of his cock for her pleasure when She starts having Peter pleasure her ass for his enjoyment and to win him away from the other girls..

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Realities

If April is the size of an average eleven year old Asian girl (aprox 38kg) and her penis is 'as big as moms' which was stated to be about nine inches that is the equvelent of a normal guy having a two foot cock.

and in any realistic story would probably kill her, butt fuck realism.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
What the freakin hell?

Okay this chapter just left me speechless for Pete to find out both his friends Paul & May have secretly been spying on Pete for years since 6th or 7th grade,and not just Pete but also Petes Mom and Sister?.

Naturally May did it out of some kind of twisted love she had for Pete,but Paul to actually help May makes absolutely no sense,unless Paul is secretly in love with May so he helps May to spy on Pete to cover up the fact Paul likes May.

But Pete finding out his so-called friends were watching him 24/7 is like a slap in the face.So the question is should Pete forgive his friends for all the stuff they've done or should he come right out and sever friendship with both Paul and May.To me May is the instigator in all this,but Paul willingly went along with it,so in my honest opinion his friends broke a sacred trust and deserve to be thrown to the curb for treating their friend Pete that way.Lastly the old saying goes "with friends like these,who needs enemies",those are some scummy ass friends Pete has/had.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
More Split Roast Please!

Love your writing DaBlackMamba! Very creative...you are obviously not afraid of taboo subjects. Awesome stuff!

HuskyoneHuskyoneover 3 years ago

Ha ha, luvvit! I would like him to get his rocks off more though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

How about relieving our hero? Bitches r totally selfish.

learning22learning22about 2 years ago

I really want to be Pete

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Without a doubt this is one of the funniest things I’ve read in the last 5 years minimum. You have a wonderful sense of humour and then there is the irony of it all, fucking brilliant!

1reddawg121reddawg12over 1 year ago

Brilliant writing, Kept me in the edge of my seat..🔥🍆😈

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeover 1 year ago
The jist of this story.

It was kinda rhetorical or just plain stupid to name the best friend of Pete after a month on a calander such as May,but also a sister the same way as April,god only knows what the Moms name is like either March or even June to follow the pattern.

Now it wasn't stated whether these Girls or Women actually have pussies in addition too shecocks but honestly it would thrill the shit out of me if they have both cock and pussy,and as April mentioned May was secretly in love with Pete,and even stalked him for years.That just tells me May is Head-Over-Heals desperately in love with Pete,and with that I think Pete should just go all out and ask May to be his girlfriend and eventual wife,and maybe if she does have a pussy Pete could impregnate May and have lots of baby futa's that can one day find eager young men to fuck,or even join their Mom,Dad and Aunt April to fuck Daddy regularly. That would be a perfect fairytale ending to have a Futa Family Incest Orgy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could except maybe one or two of these woman with huge dicks, but not four of them. It's just too unlikely and this chapter was just too implausible.

ShortyMacShortyMacabout 1 year ago

So hot and sexy, I wish I had a mom and sister like that and a best friend and her sister to boot. I’ve been with T-Girls before and they’re so much fun. 🤤 This is a 10 star story. Thank You.

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I can't fw april, took me out

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Okay, I draw the line at the fake child act and the stalking. Other than that, its good.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

If the roles were reversed how will the sisters feel if he was spying on them?

RMike35RMike357 months ago
In a nutshell.

Pete basically found out his Best Friend May was a Shemale/Futanari,but not only her but her sister April,but to top that Pete learned May was his own personal stalker and even secretly installed camera's in his house.

Granted May did this because she was somewhat in love with Pete and she hit and assaulted him on a regular basis like the typical teenage girl who was trying to get Pete's attention to see her as a girl,albeit a girl with a cock but for all intents and purposes May was still a girl at heart.

Now all things considered Pete can't technically marry his sister Kimmy or their Mom,but also about them I seriously doubt Kimmy and Mom have romantic feelings for Pete,so if May indeed loves Pete then I think Pete should tell May he will consider making May his girlfriend and go out on dates.But from reading May,Kimmy,Mom,and April have pussies and give birth to babies like a regular woman can,so I think May and Pete should eventually get married and have 5 or 6 futa babies and boys so they can have a large futa incest family.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

Jesus she's a deranged stalker and he's just fine with it? Installing cameras in his house?!?!? What the fuck

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous