All Comments on 'My Bionic Cock Ch. 01'

by Chris7sw

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
maxframaxfraalmost 8 years ago

This was superb..I loved every chapter and got super horny will reading ;)

DevonCowboyDevonCowboyover 4 years ago
Just found you!

Just discovered your Lit site and really loved this story. I'll be forced to ration the installments because of work but spare moments are set to be very stimulating. ...and a nice way to get my husband going too.

AydanFioreAydanFioreover 3 years ago
Best Gay 69 Evar

I usually don't care much for 69 scenes but this is the hottest gay 69 ever written! I keep cumming back to this chapter -- pun INTENDED.

Marklynda2Marklynda210 months ago

Technology is a wonderful thing (not a gay reader but found the science interesting in giving a choice)! A great start to what promises to be a well thought out and written story. I look forward to reading the next chapter. As this is my first foray into your writing and the first story you posted here I have added you to my favorites list. I appreciate your and your Muse's imagination and abilities to bring it to your story. Thank you for sharing your vision and talents.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userChris7sw@Chris7sw
As I pass the youthful (cough, cough!) age of 75 most of my life is now memories and it's delightful to sit at the keyboard and create stories. Stories of my past experiences as well as stories of fun, frantic frolics and of wishful thinking too! Not long ago I went through ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES