My Bionic Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers

"Oh God, oh, that's great!" he said, "Ooooh! I didn't know you'd do that! Oh yeah – don't stop – just keep doing that. Bit harder.....ooooh yes!"

I could hardly keep up my own wanking but I did and managed to wank both cocks with the same rhythm until finally –

"Aaaah! I'm cumming! You're making me cum! Ah! Ah! Aaaaah! Ooooooh! Yeahhhhh!" And with that, his cock erupted with a huge splash of creamy white-hot cum which splattered across my stomach. I jerked his cock accidentally at the impact and his next spray of cum slashed across my cock and wanking hand. I don't know what happened to the remainder of his cum after that because the contact of his cum on my cock made me cum almost instantly!

"Waaah!" I gasped, wanking my cum-soaked shaft violently.

"Oh fuck! Oh, yeah! Oooooh!" I groaned as my second eruption in ten minutes exploded from my cock. Once again I was caught open-mouthed – and once again the first glob splashed my tonsils, but this time I was way too far gone to feel revulsion. Instead, I just swallowed it and found myself hoping for more. But the remaining squirts of com didn't reach my mouth, although several splattered up my chest. I lay there covered in cum as Paul sank to his chair panting.

"Wow Mike – thanks for that, that was so good! Wouldn't have been the same without you," said Paul, still breathing heavily. "Tweaking your computer obviously did the trick."

"Why does cum taste so interesting?" I asked somewhat absent-mindedly as I licked my lips.

"Protein, my boy, protein! Good for you! Why do you ask – do you want some more?"

I think I nodded because he said, "Well, clean it up off your body then."

I looked down at the puddles of white and clear cum and I found my hand almost automatically scooping up one of the blobs and bringing it to my waiting tongue. And once again there was that delicious taste and feeling – still warm and slippery, slightly sweet and yet salty – totally unique. I savoured the taste and texture before swallowing it and searching for some more. Soon I'd gathered all the larger blobs up and it was then that I realised that I'd swallowed his cum as well!

There were still some smears of cum in my pubes though.

"Never did reach those tissues," said Paul, "Just as well, it seems! Here's some more for you" and I was able to mop up the residue before it dried.

"That was a bit wild!" I said as we both sat back recovering, "But it was so much fun. Don't forget Paul, I haven't been able to cum except in my sleep – ever – and this was just amazing. And as for making you cum – I never imagined I'd ever be doing that, but it felt fantastic!"

And then I thought, "Was that part of the reason for my visit today?"

"Well, not really, although, yes, it was going to be necessary to make you orgasm to check that the computer inside you was set right and that the feedback was working. And as we found out, firstly I reset it too high and then I reckon I got it just about right. But I hadn't planned for things to go the way they did and getting me aroused shouldn't have happened really – but who's complaining!"

"Now – speaking of your computer, we've got to get back to business. We'll now move things into the second phase of your well, sexual reawakening, I suppose you could call it, to help you enjoy life a bit more, so to speak. You see, when we implanted the computer, we fed micro-contacts through to quite a number of nerves around your groin and abdominal area and they in turn firstly stimulate parts of you that might not work properly and secondly, they can actually increase the feelings around your plumbing. Mostly it all happens automatically, it's called feedback, as you probably know.....but now that you're in good working order, I can start letting you help yourself.

So here's your own control pad – to sort of control your joy stick! Haha! Haha!"

And he handed me a little credit-card sized touch pad.

"Look after it, that isn't cheap!" he said.

"Right – have a look. There's a touch D-pad first of all. Now it may go left and right and up and down....but the actions are different to a normal D-pad. What it does is to change the size of your cock."

"Whaaaat?" I exclaimed in shock and surprise – "Let me try it"

"Can you get hard again? Makes it easier if you use it when you're hard. The effects are more visible."

"Yeah – no problem" I said as I wrapped my hand round my somewhat flaccid shaft and started pumping.

"Well, I thought it was no problem," I said, after a little while without much result.

"Let me try" said Paul and he pushed my hand out of the way and took over. The feeling of his fingers holding and wanking my cock was exquisite; something I'd never felt before but something that I knew I could really enjoy. I was fully erect inside thirty seconds and Paul took his hand away.

Without thought I called out "No – put it back – keep rubbing me, please!"

Paul smiled enigmatically. "I'd better turn the settings down a bit."

"Nooooo! Please don't! I love the way my cock feels. This is all so fantastic that I just don't want it to stop. Come on Paul, rub me some more!"

"No, I'd better not or you'll never find out what your control pad can do," he reminded me.

"Bugger – oh well. Could you just hold it for me if you won't wank me?"

So he did, every so often just massaging my shaft and knob to keep them interested and at the same time he got me to try out the controls.

"Now as I said, there's the D-pad – but yours is different. You got a laptop or smart phone? Good – so you'll understand the difference. Left makes your cock thinner – right makes it fatter. Up makes it longer – down makes it shorter. Ok? It'll give you up to about an extra 5 centimetres in length and perhaps another two to four centimetres in circumference."

"Wow" I exclaimed, "Let me try."

So I pressed up (naturally!) and I could feel some tingling deep beneath my groin. Paul held his hand still and we both watched as my shaft seemed to stretch out from his fist until it looked massive! Wow! Was I pleased!

"Ok – let's measure it again," he said, bringing forth his tape. "Fine – that's 24 centimetres – about right on the max that we expected."

"24 centimetres....." I said, "What's that in English?"

"Let's see – um – call it nine and a half inches," he said. "Pretty impressive, eh? Right – look – you can't leave it like that for ever or the tissue won't respond properly, so after you've done your elongating (or thickening) "exercises" or whatever you get up to, press this button to return to the default settings. Your cock will just gently shrink back to its preset erection length. You can stay at max for perhaps a couple of hours or so, but try not to overdo it."

"Is it still the same," I said, "I mean, can I still wank and cum and everything while it's so big?"

"Oh yes. No problem – may even be better!" he said, smiling.

"Anyway, we haven't finished. On the left of the control pad and below the D-pad are some other touch controls. These two makes your penis more or less sensitive. The next one down stimulates your testicle into producing more sperm. And the other four I suggest you leave alone until we get together again for your next session.....in fact perhaps I'd better deactivate them for now. Oh, and the big button below the D-pad is the 'default' button - brings things back to normal for you."

He turned and fiddled with his computer while I held the control pad in awe – and while he still held my still hard cock in his other hand. While he was busy I pressed the 'more sensitive' button – well, actually I held contact with it for a little while and in moments I felt my knob start to tingle slightly as the nerves were stimulated. Then for some reason I started to hump my cock up through his fist – it was more or less an automatic action, and he soon noticed.

"What have you been up to?" he asked, turning back to me and smiling again. "I bet you've pressed the 'sensitive' button – and I bet you didn't just press it once, because you've made your whole cock more sensitive! That's one of the things that we're finding out about – just how one area can affect another."

He slid his fist up and down my shaft for a while, making me groan out loud.

"Oh yes, it works fine. Guess you want to cum again now, don't you?"

I could only nod my head as I felt him start to wank me properly. 'Oh my God – it was fucking brilliant!' My cock had woken up from a long, long slumber and was now wanting to catch up on all those wasted teenage years! 'Who cares who's doing what to me – just so long as I could cum!'

As he worked on my cock I noticed that his erection had returned and I just had to reach out for it. It was almost as if my whole body and mind had been stimulated! Paul moved closer so that I could handle it better and together we wanked each other's hot, slippery cocks, slapping our hands up and down, our foreskins slithering in the precum which we were both now producing copiously.

Surprisingly Paul was the first to show signs of cumming, as he began to grunt and shove his cock into my fist.

"Are you going to swallow all the cum again?" he asked.

I nodded my head vigorously and went "Mmmmm!" as I too approached my orgasm.

"Suck it from me then" he said, moving even closer, so that his cock was less than a foot from my head. Then he thrust his hips forward and his penis was right there in front of me.

'Oh God, what am I doing?' I asked myself as I let the head of his cock enter my mouth. Almost as if in a dream, I held his shaft and kept wanking him while savouring the texture of his knob and the almost non-taste of his precum. This was so exciting and daring and wrong – but fantastic!

"Here it comes!" he said simply. His body stiffened and suddenly my mouth was deluged with what felt like a massive outpour of his hot, sticky, delicious cum. I swallowed quickly and gratefully. Then there was another spurt and another and then I could feel a bit more just oozing from his tip. I sucked at it desperately to draw out all I could find, but I'd already got it. Despite swallowing once I still had quite a bit in my mouth, (not to mention his knob), so I released him and used my tongue to spread the lovely fluid all around my mouth. I even pushed some out to coat my lips. Until today I'd never even tasted my own cum and now here I was, just loving someone else's!

Oddly, while all this was going on I'd forgotten about my own orgasm. Paul had slowed his wanking but now he picked up the pace again and soon those lovely feelings were gathering once more. I could almost feel my sole testicle pumping out its third load of sperm; I could feel my cock swelling and stiffening even more and I could feel my knob tingling with anticipation – and then I was there!

"Oh Paul – I'm cumming! I'm cumming again! Oh yes – here it comes! Now!"

And just as I was about to pump out my first load of cum, Paul ducked his head and took my cock deep into his mouth. I came and came – I reckon I made even more cum that before! I'd never felt this good – ever! I was loving it! Paul's mouth vacuumed every drop of my sperm as my cock recoiled and spat again and again.

My body shook all over as I finished cumming and Paul stood up, licking his lips. He opened his mouth to show me the pool of sperm resting on his tongue, before he swallowed it.

"Sorry" he said, "Just couldn't resist you! You tasted fucking lovely!"

"Are you gay?" I suddenly spouted and then blushed immediately at my audacity.

"I don't know really," said Paul. "I spend a lot of time testing and examining penises but yours is the first one that I've done anything like that with. Perhaps I've always wanted to, but it was like a spur of the moment thing really.

"Why me though? I'm not gay – at least I don't think so either."

"What can I say? I pushed your buttons and you pushed mine, figuratively and mentally," he said. "Perhaps we've got a bond of some sort – dunno....."

We sat and mused silently for a few moments before Paul mentioned that we needed to get the rest of the job done.

"Actually, there's not a lot to do for now. Just need to get some readings from your heart and your brain and a few other places, so let me get these electrodes stuck in place."

And for the next few minutes he was busy while I just sat back and contemplated what had been happening. I'd had my first proper sex – with a man, of all people – and loved it! And I just couldn't wait to be able to try out my newly awakened cock and to discover just what it could do.

I'd have been alright if he hadn't stuck an electrode onto my cock! The moment he did so, I felt my cock come back to life and start to throb and soon I had another full-blown erection.

"Just can't get enough" Paul sang and laughed, "You are cocky, aren't you!"

"I can't help it – I haven't had a wank ever before and now all this sex is happening and you're right – I just can't get enough, I reckon. Anyway, I can blame your computer, can't I?"

Paul continued to chuckle as he finished his setting up and said, "You'll have to wait though – I've got to get these readings first, before anything else. But as it happened, I needed you to be erect for the best responses, so just hang on there – won't be too long – just keep it hard for me."

"Ooooh – I say – keep it hard for YOU!" I parodied, mimicking a gay-sounding voice.

"For my computer" he said, "So there! Now shut up, keep it up and just wait." He laughed. "The tests take only a couple of minutes to run, so just relax and breathe normally, but hang on to that erection."

Taking him literally I grabbed hold of my cock, while he rolled his eyes in mock horror. Then he tapped his pad and the computer started its run. All was quiet until Paul sat up straight and said "All done. That's good." He let out a sigh of relief. Job done.

He started to remove all the little sticky pads from around my body and it was amazing how well stuck some of them were – so when he came to removing the one on my cock, I was a bit reluctant.

"Be gentle" I asked.

"What – like this?" he said and he ripped the pad off my cock in a split second!

"OWWW!" I yelled, "That fuckin' hurt! Bastard!"

Paul was laughing like a drain!

"Ahhhh! Poor baby! Suppose you want me to rub it better now?"

"No" I said, "that hurt – I asked you to be gentle..... Oh! No! I mean yes – yes I do want you to rub it better!!"

"Thought you might!" he said, rolling his chair out of the way as he stood beside me and took hold of my shaft.

"Now – how would you like it?"

"Actually, I really wanted to suck you off while I came," I said, feeling greatly daring.

"Oh, would you," he said, "Well, how about a 69?"

"What's that?" I asked, being totally ignorant of sexual terms.

"Simple – you suck me and I suck you – ok?"

"What, both together?" I queried, wondering how we'd manage that.

"Yep" said Paul, "But I reckon I should get undressed so we're both equal and we can go through to my office. There's carpet on the floor there and we can lie down."

"Wh....y?" I stumbled over my question as my mind ran wild – in all the wrong directions.

"Come on" said Paul, pulling me off the couch as he started to undress. He stripped and there were our two rampant cocks, both hard and starting to drip.

"Come on" repeated Paul as he led me into his office. "Right – I'll lie here on the floor and you come and get on your hands and knees above me, ok? No – not that way round - idiot – the other way......! Stupid!" He laughed.

Suddenly light bulbs flashed in my brain! On my knees above him my cock pointed down at his mouth while his just needed a small adjustment to line up nicely with my waiting lips.

"Oh, I get it!" I said, and then I was lost for words as his mouth engulfed my penis.

"Oh yeah – oh yeah! Oh God! Ooooh – that's so good!" I exclaimed as wonderful sensations flooded through me as he started to suck. I breathed in deeply and savoured the feelings, the sensations, the agony and ecstasy – to be interrupted by Paul.

"Don't just kneel there – get sucking!"

"Oh – oh, sorry," I said and grasping his cock, I pointed it at my mouth. There was a nice bubble of precum at the tip which I licked off. His foreskin was already rolled back and his knob was smooth and shiny and positively throbbing. I lowered my mouth and absorbed firstly just the tip, then the knob and finally I let some of his shaft press into my mouth through my flexing lips.

Ooooh yes – this was better than just sucking him off as he came!

'Shit', I thought, 'this is so gay – but so what!'

For a while we both sucked and slurped, each also massaging the other's shaft to bring forth more precum and more sensations. But somehow I was having trouble in concentrating on coming – my cock had already cum three times and it was worn down.

"Hang on Paul – can I use my control pad. I need more stimulation, I reckon" I asked. I'd been clutching it and hadn't let go of it, as if it controlled my life (well, in a way, it did!)

"Go ahead" he said, "Enjoy!"

So I pressed 'up' on the D-pad to start, and held it down.

"Whoa!" said Paul, choking somewhat, "That thing nearly speared me!"

"Sorry," I said, "Still learning!" and I pressed the 'sensitivity' button several times.

Immediately, the feeling of his tongue and lips on my cock intensified.....

"Ok – I'm ready" I said, immediately clamping my lips around his still erect cock again. I went to work, sliding my mouth up and down his cock, swirling my tongue around his knob and sucking up all his now free-flowing precum. He'd got a delicious cock, I decided – I could get to like this!

While I was busy, so was he and the heightened stimulation provided by my computer were doing wonders! I just knew I was going to cum pretty soon and I wondered how Paul was coming along.

"I'm nearly there Paul," I said between mouthfuls, "Are you coming too?"

"Not far behind you" he said, "Keep sucking and wank me while you do so."

I redoubled my efforts on his penis and was rewarded with his grunted sounds of approval and approaching orgasm.

"Oh, yeah! Oooooh! Oooooh! Oooh, it's coming.....soon, I can feel it. Nearly there! Cum with me Mike, Oh, fucking cum with me!"

Paul was sucking like mad on my cock and it had been all I could do to stop from cumming too soon, thanks to my new bionic stimulation. I stopped from holding back and decided that it was time to let loose.

"Ok Paul – give me a mo! I'm about there too.... Ok – here it comes – get ready..... Oh yeaaaaah – I'm cumming! I can feel it – I'm cumming!"

"So am I" yelled Paul, "Suck it, suck me!" And I did! And as I did so, I felt his cock retract and expand and then belch a huge gobbet of his tasty sperm into my mouth. A moment later there was another one – and another – and yet another!

My cock, meanwhile, was firing out yet another load, straight into Paul's mouth. The feelings as I came were just out of this world! I could feel him sucking at my cock as I sucked at his, while we both erupted our loads of lovely sperm into our respective eager mouths. And despite having cum three times already, my fourth offering felt as if it was quite as copious.

For a few minutes there was comparative silence as we swallowed our mouthfuls of hot, fresh spunk, interrupted only by assorted slurps as we gathered up stray dribbles of sperm that had escaped our lips or which were still oozing from our cocks.

"Wow!" said Paul and I echoed him.

"That was good!" I said, "Even better than before really."

"Agreed, but let's get up....." said Paul. "Work calls, I'm afraid. You'd better get dressed."

So we crawled apart and stood up; our respective cocks still partially stiff, but gradually deflating.

"Don't forget to press the 'default' button" said Paul.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,871 Followers