My Bionic Cock Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I did so and felt my cock begin to shrink, which it was doing anyway after I'd come.

We walked back out to the main room and I found my pile of clothes and started dressing, as did Paul.

"Ok.....," he said, hesitating, "What can I say? A 69 with another guy! And I loved it! If that wasn't gay, then what is? Perhaps that's sorted out which way I lean."

"It's alright for you to say, but I'm not gay," I said as I finished dressing.

"True" said Paul, "But then you're lucky – you can control which way you lean!"

"Eh? You what?" I asked, shaken.

"Oh well, I might as well tell you – that's what two of the other buttons are for – they stimulate your senses to make you more hetero or more gay!"

Oh God – this was getting bizarre! So I could become a pouf or a stud at the touch of a button, so to speak.....! Wow, and I mean WOW!

"They're still deactivated for now, but I'll activate them if you think you can handle it," said Paul, "Right now, even though you might think I've activated the 'gay' button, I haven't. Basically, how you've been today is your norm – your 'typical' you. So it'll be interesting to see where things go when you come back next time. But I'm going to leave your computer settings as they are for now. I've taken a whole load of readings from you and your cock so until next time, after I've analyzed the data, you'll have to stay more or less 'normal'" Paul laughed. "I wonder what "normal" really is to you?"

"Oh heck", I poured out, "Truthfully, I don't care which way I lean, just so long as my cock works! You've shown me so much today – you've been wonderful. You've uncovered me – I feel SO good now – I feel that I can cope with anything....so, thank you, ever so much."

"Don't thank me, thank the computer!" said Paul, quickly doing things to his computer, which I presumed were the reactivating of my hetero/gay control. "But, joking apart, it's been really good and I've been so pleased to have met you. As a guinea pig for my bionic cock, I couldn't have wanted a better subject. But time is running out and I've got to deal with my next patient – so I'll see you in a couple of weeks when we can see how you've been getting on."

We shook hands and I left the room. I nearly kissed him but I managed to resist the temptation. My mind was doing somersaults as I tried to sort out my feelings and soon I was on the bus heading home. Home – to what? What the heck was I going to tell my parents? Not to mention my sister?