My Bionic Cock Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

“Come on Paul,” said dad, “hop off that couch – I need to be there instead of you.”
Paul levered himself up and moved to his chair, where he’d be able to watch the action with ease.
Dad moved and lay down just as Paul had; using the stirrups to rest his wide opened legs.
“Come on son, fuck me!” said dad.
I moved around and knelt on the couch between dad’s legs.
“Paul,” I asked, “do you have any pillows handy?”
Paul got up and opened a cupboard and before long he came to me with an orthopaedic pillow. “This’ll do?” he asked.
Getting dad to lift up his bum wasn’t a problem and I slid the pillow under him.
“Yeah – fine,” I said, “is he lubed?”
“No” said dad, “I’m not! For fuck’s sake lube me and you first!”

Paul handed me the KY jelly and I slathered a goodly spread on my cock and in and around dad’s arsehole. I gently slid two fingers inside him, making dad groan....hopefully with lust rather than with pain.
“Ready?” I asked dad, “How would you like me?”
“As you are for now. Won’t object to that extra length you’re carrying – but be gentle, please. Ages since I was fucked. Mum stuffed that dildo up there but that’s not the real thing....so just be careful and gentle until I tell you otherwise.”
“Sure thing, dad,” I replied, “Ready now.....?”
“Yeah” he said, “Come on, fuck your father!”

I moved forward, gradually bringing my cock to his elevated arsehole. It was still partially hidden by his buttocks, but my application of KY allowed my cock to smoothly slither between his cheeks until I felt it bump into something firm.
I adjusted my stance, shuffling that bit closer to my target and spread dad’s arse cheeks. And there was his hole – looking slippery and tight as I leaned forward; pushing the tip of my cock against his flesh.
“Ready dad?” I asked again.
“Yeah – come on – fuck me – fuck me!” he said, “Don’t push too hard first off.”
“Ok” I replied as I took hold of my cock to aim it correctly, “here I come!”

And, having aligned the tip of my cock with his arsehole, I pushed that bit more and slowly his hole opened up to allow my access. I kept pushing but it wouldn’t give way – he was tight – so I pushed a bit harder. Then I felt his inner core give way – dad gave a groan – and I found myself sliding inside him.
‘Whoa! Take it easy’, I thought to myself, ‘Don’t push until he says ok.’
“Alright dad?” I questioned. “Feel ok?”
Dad was panting but starting to relax.
“Fuck – that hurt at first, but its fine now.”
Knowing that the act of penetrating the sphincter muscles is the worst (best!) part I said nothing but just leaned towards dad, allowing my cock to slide deeper and deeper into his rectum.
I heard dad groaning quietly but I was absorbed in my own pleasure as I began to slide my cock in and out of his well-lubed hole. With the extra length that dad had provided, my cock felt never-ending as I slid in and out, in and out.
Out of the corner of my eye I saw Paul pick up the remote and press some buttons – but I was too busy fucking my father’s arse to be really interested. But soon I was as I felt some exciting tingles thrum through me and it wasn’t very long before I felt my cock thicken....and an extra tingle that I now knew signalled that I’d be producing extra sperm. And another spasm of tingles suggested that Paul had given my cock some extra sensitivity, which would make me come more easily. But the first effects were soon felt by dad......

“Shiiiiiiit,” said dad, “you’ve got big!”
And I knew that I had – if Paul had added some width then I’d get some extra length too – my cock would now be over 10 inches long and the best part as thick as a Coke can! Well nearly that thick! And it was all inside my father!
I could feel that I was well up inside him because I could actually feel the contortions of his bowels as the far end of my cock explored places that no cock had ever been.

Now I grasped dad’s cock and began to wank him. His penis felt so smooth, hard and velvety in my hand that all I really wanted to do was to hold him....but it was only fair that he came off too, so I started to wank him properly – firmly running my fist up and down his shaft....bringing him off....
Dad was groaning and moaning – but it was obvious that he was enjoying every moment.
And after dad’s discoveries about my size, I started to move again.
Slowly at first, then faster, I began to bang my dad’s hole – making him grunt and cry out as I slammed my cock into his hole and thumped my pelvic area against his arse.

Thanks to Paul’s work on the buttons of my remote, even with my recent come into Paul’s mouth, I was almost ready to come again. I was about ready to empty my cum where it was needed!
Now I was moving in and out, in and out, pretty quickly, reaming dad’s hole; making him moan with pleasure; making my cock quiver and vibrate with the senses that were building up inside me. I was getting ready to unload – and it was evident to me that this would be a big one. I knew no detail of Paul’s button-pressing – all I knew was that I was going to come soon!
Bang! Bang! Thump! Thump! went my hips against dad’s buttocks as I slammed into dad’s arsehole.
Then faster – bang, bang, bang, bang....oh fuck – oh yeah!
“Dad – I’m coming!” I said, panting quickly, “Gonna fill you soon.”
I belted my cock into his arse even harder.
“Give it to me – give it”! demanded dad, also panting, as I continued to wank his cock.
“Ohhhhhh – here it comes! Take it – here’s my sperm!” I cried, “Oh yeah dad – I’m coming up you! I’m coming in your arse – I’m filling you!”

Dad too had enjoyed both my fucking and my wanking and now he was ready to come.
And in the corner of my eye I spotted Paul, wanking his own cock furiously and moving closer to us....
“Oh Mikey – don’t stop – fuck me – don’t stop! Any moment I’m coming – any time NOW!” said dad as his first spasm squirted his sperm up in the air.
It fell across our united groins, hotly splashing on my driving cock and his own erection, then splashing sperm wetly over his abdomen and my hand.
Then, almost before dad and I had finished cumming, Paul moved beside us, his fist a blur on his cock.
“Dave – open your mouth!” said Paul and just as dad did so, Paul’s first offering of his hot spunk blasted from his cock and squirted deep into dad’s open mouth.
It was quickly followed by another and another – then he moved rapidly to aim his last few small squirts over dad’s and my groins.
Dad shut his mouth and waved his fingers to me – beckoning me to lean over his body. I did so, feeling our commingled juices being squeezed between our bodies and then dad put his hand behind my head and pulled my face to his – and we kissed! I felt dad push his spunk-covered tongue into my mouth and I sucked Paul’s juice off dad’s tongue – it felt and tasted brilliant.

Dad and I untangled ourselves and we both stood up, our bodies smeared with sperm and sweat.
“If you want to clean up, there’s a little wash room over there,” said Paul, pointing across the main room.
“Nah” said dad, “Want to stay like this and let it dry on! Makes me fucking horny – the feel and the smell of that spunk.”
“Feel the same” I added, “I might clean up later but not yet, thanks.”
Everyone was still breathing a little quickly after our exertions and as we considered our next move, if any.
But Paul made the best suggestion.....
“Anyone like some coffee?” he said.
“Great idea,” said dad and I nodded my agreement. So Paul disappeared into his little kitchenette and soon we all had steaming mugs of coffee, and for a while thereafter we sat quietly chatting away – all still nude and all recovering.

“So what’s next – anyone want another round?” asked dad.
“I want to see if I can get Mike’s cock up me when he’s been enhanced,” said Paul.
“And I want to suck dad off,” I added.
“Wow,” said dad, looking at Paul with something like admiration, “I’d like to see that happen – he won’t half stretch you!”
“I was hoping that I’d be able to be above Mike and lower myself onto his erection. Perhaps if I can have the remote to adjust things if they get to be too much, that’ll help,” said Paul and as he spoke I noticed that his penis was starting to show signs of reawakening.

‘Horny sod!’ I thought, but then discovered that my own cock was rising too!
Dad looked back to me. “You ready for this?” he asked, looking down at my groin.
By way of an answer, I shifted my hips and pushed my groin upwards, whereupon my semi-hard cock became evident.
“Ah – almost ready!” said dad with a chuckle, “Let me help.”
And he moved over and knelt before me. Reaching up he took hold of my almost-hard penis and started to slowly and gently rub his hand up and down my shaft. Some precum started to trickle out – I was surprised that I had any left – and dad smeared it over the knob.
Then he leaned forward and smoothly sucked perhaps half of my erection into his mouth. He pulled off again with a plop and slapped his tongue around my knob before once again engulfing my now completely-hard penis with his mouth.
I felt my cock reach the back of his mouth and I heard dad grunt as he almost choked – then he withdrew my cock until just the knob was inside his mouth. There he swirled his tongue around it, teasing and caressing me, smoothing and arousing me, while his lips worked away on my shaft.
“Hard now?” asked dad with a twinkle and a big smile!
“What do you think?” I replied, “Fit to drive nails! Ready for anything!”

“Good work Dave!” said Paul, “Ok Mike – come over here and lie down please.”
I swaggered the few yards to the couch; sat on it; swivelled round and lay back, holding my cock in an upright position.
“Fuck me!” said Paul, “You’re eager! Hang on.”
Paul was gathering the necessary items – the KY jelly and the remote control, which he placed by the couch. Then he climbed into the couch too and sat down across my thighs. Our cocks met and rubbed together as he leaned towards me and it felt so erotic.
“I want to kneel astride you and then lower myself on to you,” said Paul, “and don’t push until I tell you to.”
“Ok, fine,” I said as Paul adjusted his stance.

Then he sat back again, my cock now between the cheeks of his bottom.
“Better get things adjusted now, before we start.....” he said, picking up the remote.
“Ok – let’s see.....loads of length and loads of width – I want him as big as he’ll get,” said Paul, pressing buttons.
And immediately I felt a whole selection of feelings coursing through me. Quivers and tingles told me that I was getting longer and thicker; some deep, almost subterranean tingles said he’d pressed for more sperm – and there was another sensation that flooded my brain too. And suddenly I realised that I was now feeling totally gay – and I just fell in love with Paul on the spot!
And I just couldn’t help myself – my hands automatically lifted from my sides to envelop his buttocks whereupon they discovered his sweet anus – the hole into which my cock was soon to be thrust.
Paul held the tube of KY in front of my face and I moved my hands back to grasp and open the tube and to squeeze out a good-sized smear of the stuff. Paul then lifted up somewhat and I returned my hands to his arse, where, having spread the KY over his hole, I pushed as much as I could inside his anus using two of my fingers.
Paul groaned quietly as I did so and grasped my massively enlarged penis. He began wanking me – running his fist up and down my massive shaft to get me as stiff as possible.
I brought the KY back and spread another good smear onto my cock where Paul also ensured that it was well covered in the stuff.

“How big is my cock now?” I asked, as much out of sheer curiosity as anything.
“If you think I’m going to get the bloody tape measure now, then you’re wrong,” he said, “but at a guess I’d say that it’s definitely well over ten inches long, maybe eleven. And I’d think that it’s perhaps getting on for three inches across – that’s maybe nine inches round.”
And then, almost as an aside, he muttered.....”Fuck me – and I want to get that up inside me?”
“You’ll do it!” said dad as he stood beside us, slowly stropping his own erection, “come on, let’s see your arsehole stretch round that!”

With a last few moments of fisting my cock, Paul lifted himself up and shuffled forward. He changed his grip on my cock and aimed it at his hole and soon I felt the tip press against his body – against his tight anus.
Paul slowly lowered himself and I began to feel the tip penetrate his unwilling hole. Paul groaned, knowing that the next few minutes were going to be painful, but he was obviously determined to get me inside him.

He pushed down harder and I felt my shaft buckle somewhat under the strain but I also felt a bit more of my knob sink inside him. He eased off then dropped once more onto my cock. It slipped in a little further making Paul grunt a bit but he kept the pressure up. I could see him panting and wincing with the effort and slowly but surely I felt the whole of my knob squeeze into his abused hole and then there was a kind of ‘plop’ as it penetrated past the final ring of sphincter muscles.

Paul almost jerked my cock out of him again as that happened and he gasped loudly.
“You ok, love,” I asked, “I think the worst is over now.”
“You’re right,” said Paul, still panting hard, “It can only be easier now. But fuck me – that was a tight fit!”
“Can I fuck you now?” I asked, “Or do you want me to wait for a bit?”
“Yeah, hang on,” said Paul, half laughing – half grimacing, “there’s another nine inches to go yet, isn’t there?!”
We got back to the task and Paul started to lower himself on to me.
“Get some more KY on your cock,” requested Paul and I quickly squeezed some more onto my fingers and spread it onto my shaft and onto the junction of my cock and his tightly-stretched arse.
“Ooooooooh,” said Paul, as he lowered himself further, “oooooh fuck – that’s going deep inside me. Don’t know if I can take all that length.”
He was panting again as his body accepted more and more of my gigantic cock, but gradually he was sinking down, down, down onto me.....until finally I felt my pubes touch his bollocks. Perhaps another inch or so to go for an entire insertion and then, with a final wriggle of his hips, he made it!

All of my penis was deep inside him!
How the hell he’d managed it, I didn’t know; how his flesh had stretched that much – it was incredible!
We stopped there, Paul seated, not altogether comfortably, on top of my groin and me just enjoying the heat from the inside of his body steaming up my cock in its apparent quest to disembowel him!
We were both panting steadily as we built up our energy for the next part – the fucking!

“I think I’m ready now,” said Paul, “fancy a fuck?” He laughed, then leaned forward and kissed me, causing my cock to stir his insides for him.
“Oooooooh yeah,” I said, gently twitching my cock inside him.
“Oooooooh yeah,” echoed Paul, feeling my cock moving as he came back upright, “come on then, let’s get fucking!”
“Can I move then?” I asked and Paul nodded ‘yes’, so I gently humped my hips up at him, lightly thrusting my cock even deeper into his bowels.
“Oooooh, careful,” said Paul, “Let me do the work for a bit, perhaps.”
So I lay still while above me I felt Paul’s body begin to raise and lower; twist and turn; squeeze and move around my cock, sending lovely feelings deep into my groin.

“Play with me,” said Paul and so I picked up his partially limp penis and began to make love to it. To get him erect again I rubbed my hand up and down his shaft, pulling his foreskin back down to reveal his glowing purple crown. Some precum had already dribbled from his knob and I used it to lubricate my hand. Soon, more came out too as my cock inside him rubbed against his prostate and I spread that around as well.
Once I’d got some good degree of stiffness into his cock, I was able to wank him in earnest as Paul rose and fell on my own penis and it wasn’t all that long before I realised that Paul was really humping up and down on my enormous prong; that I was returning the action, thrusting my cock up each time he fell down; and that we were actually fucking!
“Oh Paul,” I blurted out, “I love you! I want you! I want to fill you!”
“Don’t get carried away, Mike,” said Paul, “I love you too but this is a fuck not a love affair! Come on, give it to me harder – I’ve got more used to you now – let’s get going!”
“Yeah, ok” I replied, realising that it was only that he’d pressed my MG (mood – gay) button to enhance my own pleasures that made me go all maudlin. And with that I returned to the action.....

Dad meanwhile must have been feeling a bit left out, but since he’d been well occupied, closely watching as my cock squeezed into Paul’s arsehole, I’m afraid I hadn’t even noticed him.
It was only now once the action had settled down that his cock’s presence asserted itself beside my head.
I turned towards it and kissed the tip, making dad jerk his cock upward and away from my mouth.
“Waaaah – sorry!” said dad, “wasn’t expecting that!”
Then he pushed his erection closer to my mouth again. Gratefully I allowed it to sink inside, tightening my lips around the shaft and swirling my tongue around the knob.
Dad groaned with pleasure.
“Oooooh yeah, that’s lovely! That feels fuckin’ good! Keep sucking me!”

I’d never tried to deep-throat anyone or anything before, but right now I just wanted to try.
Pulling dad even closer to me, I allowed his cock to slide deeper and deeper into my mouth until I felt his tip reach the back of my mouth.
‘Could I do it?’ I wondered, ‘Can I let dad’s penis slide down my throat?’
The answer soon came as dad must have leaned forward even more.....
His hips must have thrust his cock further than before and suddenly the crown had passed my gag reflex point and it slid into my throat!
Almost instantly there was the urgent desire to ‘get that thing out of there’, as they might say – there was something blocking my throat that didn’t belong there!
I wanted to cough – to expel the invader – then realised that if I breathed through my nose I’d be ok.....and I just let things happen! Dad’s cock withdrew briefly and then he thrust again, driving his erect penis down into my throat once more. And this time I was ready and let him push and withdraw, push and withdraw, all inside my throat.
‘Oh my god,’ I thought, ‘I can’t believe it! Dad’s cock is all the way inside me!’

Above me, Paul was picking up the pace – rising and falling on my erection quite rapidly now, even if the exertion did cause him to grunt each time he dropped down.
Still sucking dad, although no longer deep-throating him, I returned my attention to Paul’s penis which I started wanking again harder and with more enthusiasm.
And it wasn’t all that long before Paul began to near his orgasm.
“Oh – oh – oh – oooooooh,” went Paul as he bumped his buttocks against my balls, “oooooh – getting there – I’m gonna come soon, I just know it. Keep rubbing me Mike – keep rubbing!”
Dad too was enjoying my efforts and was coming to the boil.
“Oh yeah, Mikey,” dad groaned, “don’t stop – don’t stop now! Keep sucking me – it’s good – oh, it’s gorgeous– oooooh, it’s making me come!”
And I wanted to come but although I was really hard and totally ready, somehow I just couldn’t get there.
But fortunately Paul understood and reached for the remote.
“More sensation for you,” he said, “and that’ll give me more sensation too!”
“Huh?” I questioned.
“More sensation for you will make you come and when you spray your sperm up me, that’ll give me more too! Obvious!” said Paul, sticking his tongue out at me!

Instantly I felt the result of his button-pushing – an immediate need to come!
“Whaaaaa!” I groaned, as I felt my cock lurch and recoil, “You’re making me come!”
Dad too was there.....
“Oh Mikey – here it comes – coming right now..... Uuuuuh – here’s the first load – uuuuuhhh yeah, uuuuuhhh yeaaaaah! Ooooooh!”