My Bionic Cock Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers

My own orgasm arrived, just as dad began to paint my tonsils with his sperm.
“Paul – I’m coming.....” I panted as I thrust my cock up at his abused arsehole, “Oooooh fuck – this’ll fill you, I can feel it! Can’t stop now – its there.....it’s.....yeahhhhh! Ooooooh! Oooooooh!”

Dad’s penis was now loading my mouth with the contents of his balls – a generous load of piping hot, slippery, really tasty, incestual sperm! I had to swallow once, but he still kept pumping it out!
Meanwhile, my cock was emptying itself up inside Paul and I could tell from Paul’s face that he could feel it – I know that I felt every jet.
With my enhanced penis filling to capacity Paul’s rectum and with my enhanced ball producing another prodigious offering of sperm, Paul’s hole was soon filled to capacity. Each thrust produced another burst of cum – each recoil seemed to refill the reservoirs and the next thrust produced even more. Soon the overflow was running down out of his hole and down my shaft, onto my pubes and balls.
And in the meanwhile, dad’s load had filled my mouth not just once but twice and the second mouthful remained in place as his unloaded cock slipped away......
And then, almost as an afterthought, Paul grunted one last time and his own penis jerked in my hand and started shooting. His pent-up load sprayed right up the couch – spritzing past my head, but then, as I looked at his cock, the second jet splashed right up my face and I was able to catch the delicious taste of his cum as it slashed across my mouth. The rest of his cum squirted copiously up my chest and abdomen until his balls were empty.....for now.

Paul was the first to move – and his move was to pick up the remote and press one button – the ‘default’ button. And immediately I felt my hard-worked penis begin to shrink in both length and thickness – and my own ‘desire’ for Paul reduced to a pleasurable feeling.
As my penis deflated, so Paul rose off it and it slid wetly from his reddened hole, allowing a goodly dribble of my deposited sperm to slide back out.
And soon we were almost back to where we started. Paul got off the couch and found some tissues to wipe his arsehole. Dad didn’t have to wipe his cock – I’d done it for him!
And my cock needed a good clean-up, so I rose from the couch and staggered off to the wash room.
And a few minutes later we were all seated where we started.....except that we were still undressed!

“Had enough?” I asked Paul and he nodded ‘yes’.
I saw dad take a quick look at his watch so I knew it was about time to go home.
“Ok, dad?” I asked and got another nodded affirmative.
“Phew!” I said to the room generally, “That was good!”
Dad was somehow lost for words.....not like him!
“No kidding” said Paul, “the best yet, I reckon! You didn’t half stretch me, Mike! Spoilt me for any other cock!”
“You wanted to try it,” I offered, “And all I can tell you is that from my end it was something out of this world. Thank you so much.”
“Welcome,” said Paul, “look forward to you cumming again!”

Then he looked a bit downcast.....
“Dunno when that might be though. You’ve done and passed all your trials and you and your cock are free to go – no more visits. Pity, but that’s the way it happens.”
“What – I’m not going to see you again?” I questioned.....as Paul shook his head.
Then dad found his voice.
“Well actually, you could well see Mikey again. You see, my wife is having a big bash this year for her birthday. She wants to invite all her close friends, and although you’ve hardly met her, she’d love to meet you to thank you. So consider yourself invited – Bank Holiday Saturday afternoon – end of August....so you’ve got a week to make up your mind. Nothing special – just a good time to be had by all – I hope!”

“Oh cheers, dad,” I piped up, “Thanks for that – I’ll look after him!”
“Bet you will,” said dad, “but since you’ll probably be the soul of the party, you’ll have to share him, I reckon!”
“Eh?” I questioned.
“Mikey – mum’s party is as much as anything else to celebrate your cock! How’s that?”
“Oh fuck.....honest?” I said, almost speechless.
“Mum wanted a birthday party but she also wanted to “welcome” you to the adult world, now you’ve got a working cock. It would have been a “coming of age” party as well as mum’s birthday party. But the way things have turned out, what with you fucking your mum, your sister....and me, it’s going to become one big fucking orgy! Which is why your time with Paul is going to be decidedly limited.”
I looked at dad, gobsmacked. I knew there was to be a party but this was something new!
“Yep,” said dad, “You’re going to be the original good time that was had by all!”

0-0-0-0-0-0-0-0

Ok – sorry folks – I’m going to have to take a break from this series.
Sometimes life is fun – other times it’s a pain and I’ve got things to sort out that regrettably are more important than story writing.
So hold on for a while please – you won’t be forgotten – neither will these stories!
Hopefully I’ll return refreshed and ready to introduce you to some other family members and some friends......

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,868 Followers