My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers

She bottomed out in moments and moaned with delight....and soon she was bobbing up and down on me, her hips and vagina doing all the work -- at least initially. But she wanted more.

"Come on Mikey -- fuck me -- really fuck me! Show me what you can do!" she said as she pushed down hard and ground her lovely cunt onto my erection.

Save it or not, there wasn't a hope that I could resist fucking mum and so, taking the easy option, I joined in. I began to thrust myself up at her and my efforts were soon rewarded.

"Oooooooh, that's good -- ooooh yesssss Mikey -- do it again....like that -- yeahhhhh -- Oh fuck, that's lovely!"

Mum was off on one of her orgasmic trips.....

"Oooooooh -- yessssss -- cummming soon -- feel it!" she groaned and moaned, "Getting there -- getting....oh....yesssss -- ohhhhhhh, there! Yes! Yessssss! Oh fuck -- oh fuck!"

And mum was bouncing around above me, enjoying all the delights of an orgasm brought about by a penis being deeply embedded in her vagina.

But she wasn't finished.....

"Come on Mikey, fill me!" she said, "Cum in me -- I need you!"

So much for saving it......I didn't have a hope as mum's lovely tight hole squeezed, caressed and milked my cock -- and in what felt like moments I was there! Mind you, I too was thrusting hard into her enthusiastic hole, so my orgasm wasn't really a shock -- but it was good.

"Fuckin' hell, mum -- I'm coming, I'm coming! Oh fuck -- here it comes -- up you, mum -- inside you! My cum -- I'm filling you!" I cried......swiftly followed by my collapse.

Mum was able to make use of my slowly wilting cock to bring herself to another quick but delicious orgasm before my penis became pretty well useless and slid from her hole.

"Oh Mikey -- that was good," said mum, relaxing on top of me, "Thank you darling!"

Eventually we disengaged and mum sat up, wiping her leaking hole with my t-shirt.

I looked down at my poor battered cock and wondered if he'd have enough in him for the party and mum must have had the same thoughts.

"Don't worry lover," she said, "Paul will find a fix for that!"

Realising that I'd be more likely to be found again if I stayed in my room, I soon returned to my alcove in the lounge. There I could keep an eye on the action and yet remain almost invisible. With less than a day to go before the party, mum, although still operating at high speed, was starting to calm down, now that pretty well everything was under control or done. All that was missing were the guests and as I tried to be invisible in my quiet corner of the lounge, I tried to visualise the sleeping arrangements when Auntie Carol and her son Carl arrived.

And just as I was doing so, the door bell went off -- dad answered it -- and Carol and Carl stood there.

Cue loads of kisses, cuddles, handshakes, air kisses and such as they were welcomed -- and for the first time in about ten years I was able to have a good look at my aunt and nephew.

Carol was remarkably similar to mum except that her boobs weren't quite as large and she was a bit slimmer -- but only a bit. She too had lovely dark inviting eyes and as she looked at me she seemed drink me -- to absorb me -- and I instantly felt my cock jump and I just knew I'd have trouble with her! Her hair was different to mum's longer locks -- it was cut short in a page boy style, which really suited her, as did her deep red lipstick and despite just having had an early start and having travelled for some three hours, she looked remarkably fresh and composed.

Carl was nothing like his mum. Instead he was tall and willowy -- still good looking but with little apparent muscle, or fat, for that matter. Blue eyes, short blond hair, clean shaven, well dressed -- he'd pass! When we shook hands he was firm and pleasantly warm and even at first glance I reckoned that we'd get along.

Mum was bustling around and eventually announced that Carol would be sharing a room with Sharon and Carl would share with me for the time being -- and then she organised dad to move their bags into each room and to set up beds of some kind for them. And so Carol ended up with the 'luxury' of a folding camp bed while Carl had a blow-up mattress. So far -- so good!

But first, mum needed to get out to the shops to gather some last minute bits and pieces to complete the party -- I didn't ask what and anyway, she got dad to be her taxi driver, telling Sharon and me to entertain our guests.

Thank heavens that Sharon was a good hostess -- as she found the necessary stuff to make them both a snack and a refreshing drink. She also opened a bottle for them, so we all partook of a glass or two of dad's wine as well. This one was a deliciously lightly golden dandelion wine -- smooth and gentle -- with a kick like a mule! We only used small glasses, but wow!

For a while we just chatted, until the subject of the party arose, and Carol asked why mum wasn't waiting for her 40th.

"It's because Mike's had surgery on his you-know-what and mum wanted to show him off" said Sharon, refilling her glass.

"Shut up!" I said as an aside to her, "Don't tell everyone!"

"Why not?" said Sharon loudly, waving her second half full glass around, "you're the star attraction, mum said."

"Jealous?" I answered.

"Fuck off -- no!" she replied, "Anyway....why should I be -- I can enjoy you whenever I want to!"

"Eh?" questioned Carol, joining in, "come on, fill me in!"

"Mikey's had a new penis grafted on and he's got a computer inside him and he can adjust his cock with his remote control," said Sharon in one long breath, leaving us all stunned and speechless for a moment.

Then Carol found her voice -- and judging from the look on her face and in her eyes, which were now focussed on my groin, she wasn't upset.....

"Oooooh Mike, that sounds interesting. So what can you do?"

There was no way I could just come out with it....but Sharon stepped in again.

"He can make it grow longer and thicker; he can make loads of sperm and he can even make it vibrate," she said, her voice starting to sound not just a bit pissed but horny too.

And Carol must have picked up on it.

"So, have you seen it do all these things?" she asked Sharon.

"Fuck yeah!" she said.

"Hmmmmm -- sounds interesting," said Carol, "come on Mike; you'd better tell me the rest."

"Uuuurrr -- yeahhhh -- oh bugger -- oh damn!"

"Ok Mike," Carol helped me and then dropped me in it. "Come on -- who are you fucking then?"

I was gobsmacked to hear her say that and just sat there open-mouthed before Sharon jumped in once more; empty wine glass and all.

"Everyone!" she cried, "the whole fucking family!"

Carol's face was a picture but she very soon gathered herself up.

"Hmmmmm -- sounds reeeeaaaaally interesting," she said, "So you've had sex with all your family, have you?"

I nodded shyly......

"You lucky fucker!" Carol said, revealing that she was far from being a shrinking violet, "Bet your mum's a damn good ride! God -- what I'd give for a good cock right now!"

"Try him," said Sharon, moving over to where I sat, "I'll get him up for you!"

My head was turning firstly to Sharon who was rapidly approaching my groin and then to Carol, who now appeared to have a hand up her skirt. Sharon reached her target and holding one of my arms out of the way; she remarkably quickly ran down my zip and pulled my rather limp penis out.

I cringed -- this was my sex organ -- my penis -- that until not that long ago didn't really exist -- that was being exposed to my auntie and to my nephew and I wanted to disappear.

But Sharon had other ideas as she sank to her knees and immediately sank her mouth over my cock.

"Aaaaaahhh!" I cried, taken aback, "What you doing, Sharon -- get off!"

Sharon lifted her face.

"Getting you hard," she said, sinking her mouth back down over me. And it was working, despite my shyness; my penis had no objection to being the main object of interest and it was now erect, stiff and ready for action.

But Sharon had more cards to play as she grabbed my remote that I'd, perhaps foolishly, left on the table beside me!

"Watch this Auntie," she said as she started to press buttons.

"Noooooo -- don't!" I cried, "I want to save it.....!"

Ignoring me, Sharon carried on and I felt those tingles start to expand and then concentrate on my penis. I watched, with a bit of concern as Sharon made my cock lengthen and expand until he was at full stretch -- perhaps 10 long inches now, of thick throbbing muscle.

Sharon looked across to Carol -- who now had a glazed look in her eyes and her mouth was hanging open.

"How's that?" she asked somewhat rhetorically.

Carol had no answer -- except to stand up, undo and slip off her skirt, slide down her panties and move over to where I sat.

"Get 'em off," growled Carol.

"Come on Mikey -- get your togs off," said Sharon as she pulled at my trousers, "Give Auntie Carol what she wants!"

Soon I was naked from the waist down -- my expanded erection looking positively obscene -- as Carol advanced on me. She sank to her knees before me as Sharon moved aside, and grasped my erection. She pulled it towards her and in a moment she engulfed most of it into her mouth.

"Oooooooh yeahhhhh, that's good," I groaned as I felt my penis slip into her throat, "That's lovely!"

But Carol wasn't really after a mouthful -- she needed her pussy filled and soon she stood up.

"You're going to fuck me and fill me until I've got over that journey," she said, holding my cock upright, "and I need at least one orgasm before I let you go."

As she spoke she moved over me and turned round to face away from me. Then she straddled me; grasped my cock again and, aiming it at her hole, she sank down, letting my penis slide smoothly down into her depth.

"Oh yessssss -- ohhhhhhh, that's what I needed," she groaned as she lifted herself up and dropped down again onto my extremely hard erection.

"Oh fuck!" I splurted, feeling my cock straining to delve her depth, "Oh fuck -- you're tight!"

"Nothing up there for almost ten years, so it's not surprising," said Carol, slowly bouncing up and down above me.

"Oh yesssss -- this is great! This is what I needed -- your cock feels so good in me," she groaned, "Don't stop, please, don't stop!"

Hah -- why should I stop when I was doing what I liked best!

For some minutes there was comparative silence apart from some damp sexy sucking noises as Carol rose and fell on my erection but things were soon heating up; this wasn't a hard fuck but it was intense.

Soon Carol began showing evidence of her impending orgasm -- her body was beginning to shake and vibrate as quivers of lust spread from her over-excited hole.

"Ooooooh fuuuuuck -- ooooooh yesssss!" she cried, "I'm gonna cummmmmmm..." -- and then she was like her sister -- screaming away on orgasm after orgasm; grinding away at my cock with her hot grasping vagina; doing all she could to suck my penis dry.

And it was working -- my own orgasm was rapidly rising as I continued to drive my cock up into her lovely unused hole.

Carol was coming all over me -- all around me -- she'd lost it and was on an orgasmic trip!

"Ooooooh fuck! Ooooooh love me, fuck me, fill me!" she cried, still bouncing up and down on me....and then I too reached the pinnacle of my orgasm.

"Can't hold it much longer," I said, "getting close -- cumming soon."

"Yes lover boy -- fill me -- fill me now," she said, her sexy pussy squeezing and vibrating around me.

"Ooooooh -- cumming -- cumming.....Yeahhhhh! Here it cums! Up yours all the way!" I cried as my penis began blasting my scalding sperm deep inside Carol's hole.

"Uuuuugh! Uuuuuhhhh!" I panted as my last jets of steaming spunk filled her hole to overflowing. "Oh fuck -- yeah -- oh god -- I'm done." I said.....and Carol let loose with her last orgasm.

"I love it -- I love it," she cried, "You've filled me -- you're so good -- so hard....oh darling boy, I loved that!"

Slowly she unwound and sank down on my gradually wilting cock, allowing him to remain in place inside her. Together we relaxed, feeling totally fulfilled.

"Gotta get off soon," said Carol -- and Sharon was quick to provide her with a small towel to mop herself with. She took it with her as she moved off me and sat down.

My poor, hard done-by penis was totally limp. Personally, at that moment, I doubted if I'd ever get him up again and I remained sitting there in a kind of stupor.

'So much for saving it for the party,' I thought to myself, as I pressed the default button on my remote control, 'No more, for fuck's sake!'

While all this fucking had been going on, no-one seemed to have remembered that Carl was still in the room. Before the chatting had become erotic, he'd been buried in a computer game and we'd just sort of forgotten about him, but he'd obviously become a voyeur to the action -- and now he wanted to join in! And as we began to recover, we heard a grunting noise and we all looked round.

There was Carl with his jeans and underpants around his ankles and with his hand flying up and down a remarkably impressive erection. As he stroked himself he grunted each time his hand pulled his foreskin back; an action that was becoming increasingly ragged, as was his breathing.

Sharon knew immediately what was going to happen -- he was going to be coming and cumming -- splashing his sperm all over the newly cleaned carpet and she rushed towards him.

"No Carl -- not on the carpet! Come here, Carl -- give me your cum here!" she said, dropping to her knees before him; his erection now right before her face. Moving quickly she stripped off her blouse and unsnapped her bra, to thrust her lovely breasts out at him.

"Oh Sharon -- yes, I will -- I'll cum, I'll cum any moment now. Oh yes! Oh yes! One more,".....his hand flew up and down his cock again......"Oooooh yessssss! Cummmmming!" he cried breathlessly and an enormous spurt of sticky white sperm shot from his cock and splashed heavily onto Sharon's face. His second, also impressive spurt, made it to her breasts as did the next three lesser squirts which sprayed out over her tits and began running down into her cleavage. She put one hand under the little stream, while her other hand wrapped itself round Carl's hips and pulled him closer to her.

Opening her mouth, she let his still hard cock sink into her mouth until she must have had a good four or five inches inside her and I heard her begin to choke as his cock met her throat.....

Carl groaned as he felt her sucking any remaining sperm from him.....but soon Sharon was doing more than sucking him clean -- she was reawakening his erection too!

Carol rose from her chair.

"Carl -- oh my god, Carl -- what the fuck are you doing with a cock like that?" she exclaimed; her eyes locked onto his erection.

"Muuuuum, you shouldn't be looking!" said Carl, trying to turn his body aside.....but Sharon was having none of it.

"Ooooh yesssss Carol -- look and see what your son's got! Fucking lovely cock he's got!" Sharon enthused, "He's hard again already! Don't you want him?"

Carol was totally gobsmacked, that was obvious!

"Carl, let me see it," she said and Sharon moved to one side, leaving his erection bobbing before him. Already his foreskin had rolled back and there was a teardrop of precum starting to travel towards the ground. Sharon quickly put her hand under his knob to catch any emissions....

"Fuck me!" said Carol, "And I mean it Carl. Oh my god! If only I'd known.....! Oh fuck, Carl, come here and let me try him out!"

Sharon pushed him with her hand round his buttocks and Carl moved somewhat reluctantly across the room towards his mother. As soon as he came within reach Carol reached out and grasped his penis. We watched as she hefted his cock, mentally weighing it and measuring it, before she sank to her knees before him.

"Carl darling, forgive me. I'm your mum but I'm a woman and I need loving -- and you've been with me for all those years and I never knew...." she said, sliding her hand up and down his throbbing penis, "Can you make love to your mother, Carl darling?"

"Yeah mum -- oh fuck, yeah!" Carl said, "Oh mum -- I've wanted you for years and years -- I've wanted to be yours but I've been too shy to ask, I guess."

"Oh Carl, thank heavens for this party -- we've become so open, so quickly. Come on then darling, here's your chance," said Carol, "get that thing up me now -- let's celebrate my sister's birthday with a bang!"

Carol lay down on the carpet and splayed her legs wide. I hadn't really seen her sexual parts when I'd fucked her because she was facing away from me, but now I saw that she didn't shave -- or hadn't recently! Her pussy was liberally covered in a sweet curly forest of light brown moss, parted by a tidy moist fleshy canyon and topped with a sweet nub of a clit and her hole was still oozing the results of our love-making.

'Damn,' I thought, feeling my own cock rise and harden, 'wish I'd had a mouthful of that before we fucked!'

But now it was someone else's opening to fill and Carl, despite his shyness, wasn't about to miss out as he moved closer and sank down to the carpet between her legs.

"What do I do?" he asked, looking at her sopping wet pussy from a foot or so away.

"Oooh, lover boy -- forget worrying about all that stuff -- just come here and put him inside me, please!" she said, grabbing his cock and pulling him towards her opening.

Sharon and I watched as Carl hesitantly moved closer and closer until the end of his penis rubbed against his mother's slit.

"Yes darling," said Carol, "Come closer and let me help."

As he lowered himself a bit further, Carol grasped his cock and guided it towards her hole. She rubbed his head up and down over her well juiced lips, ensuring that he'd be able to slide into her without a problem and soon she was ready.....

"Come on -- down a bit," she said and Carl lowered himself and the tip of his penis began to penetrate her cunt.

"Ooooooh darling boy! Now push -- gently, lover! Ooooh fuck -- you're so big! You're filling me completely -- it's gorgeous -- I love it!" she groaned as her son bottomed out inside her already spunk-filled vagina.

"Oh Carl -- why haven't you fucked me before?" she cried as he began to pump in and out of her.

"Didn't know I could!" panted Carl as he bounced up and down on his mum, animal instinct now taking over where experience was missing, "never thought you'd let me."

"We've got a lot of catching up to do then," said Carol with a squeak as Carl drove deep into her, "you're going to be busy from now on!"

And for a while the pair lustily fucked, while Sharon and I looked on longingly. The headstrong aroma of her wildly excited pussy was now filling the room, combined with the wild smell of male sex. It was driving me crazy and I hardly knew what I was doing as I stood up, dropped my trousers and pants and began rubbing my extremely stiff cock.

Then I heard a groan from nearby and Sharon, I noticed, had pulled her panties off and was now on the floor, her back propped against a chair, energetically fingering her steaming slit.

She looked up and saw me watching her and her eyes dropped to my penis.

"Come here bruv -- let me suck you," she said and in my inflamed state I just couldn't resist the offer, despite my earlier vow to avoid sex until the party. I crawled across the carpet to where Sharon reclined. She moved and lay flat on the carpet -- her skirt above her waist and her tits exposed and covered in cooling spunk.

"69," she said, "I want to come too."

Straddling her head, I lowered my face to her hot hole and buried myself between her liquid lips, also feeling her own hot lips clamp round my turgid shaft. She groaned happily as I licked my way up and down her slit, cleaning up her overflowing fluids. Sticking my extended tongue into her hole I made her jerk and cry out in delight -- quickly followed by a huge intake of breath as I moved a few inches to suck in her clit.

Chris7sw
Chris7sw
2,869 Followers