My Bionic Cock Ch. 09.1

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Aaaaaaaaah, ooooooh Mikey -- yeahhhh!" she groaned as I chewed gently on her convulsing clit, "don't stop -- that's sooooo good, lover -- keep it there -- yeah -- just there!"

While I was busy with her clit, I brought my hands to her slit and began to run my fingers in and out of her hole, gradually going deeper and deeper as her lubrication eased my passage. Sharon was moaning now and soon she was bouncing up and down on the floor as her orgasm began to bite.

"Oh fuck -- I'm coming!" she said simply, then added, "Oh god -- keep sucking me Mikey -- that's lovely -- yes, yessss, yessssss -- oooooh! Cummmmming!"

And not only did she reach the apex of her stimulation, she also blasted out a great fountain of her girlie cum which shot some considerable distance across the room!

"Oh my god -- I'm cummmming -- hard!" she said breathing fast and hard, "Ooooh, and again!" Another fountain shot past my brow and cascaded across the carpet before I could even manage to get my mouth in the way.

"Oh -- oh -- ohhhhh!" she cried, "cum for me, Mikey, fill my mouth, please!"

And although I'd been sidetracked watching Sharon's spectacular orgasm, my own climax wasn't far off.

"Yes Sharon, yes -- nearly there. Suck a bit harder -- that's it -- like that......ooooooh fuuuuuck -- nearly there! Bit more, bit more -- ahhhh -- yes -- I'm there -- I'm cummmming!"

And with that I heard Sharon choke as she tried to take too much of my thrusting penis into her mouth and as my cum flooded out straight down her throat. She pulled herself back, allowing just my crown to remain in her mouth while the remainder of my cum pumped from my cock.

Having taken my first squirt straight into her throat, at least she was able to hold the remainder of my load in her mouth, until I'd finished. Then I heard her gulp, followed by the sound of her licking and smacking her lips.

"Mmmmmm -- lovely, Mikey -- that was a good mouthful! Sweet and tasty -- thank you lover!" she said as we untangled and returned to earth.

While we were at it, the other couple of incestuous lovers were still grinding away, although by the sounds of things, they were getting close to their finale. Carl was still on top, thrusting up and down into his mother's greedy hole while Carol, beneath him, was lifting her hips up to meet his thrusts. Her arms were wrapped round his shoulders as he fucked her.....and still the air was being filled with the heady scents of sex and the wet slapping sounds of excited genitals uniting and parting, uniting and parting.

I had a feeling that Carl would finish first because Carol, presumably having already reached a climax when Sharon and I came, was now on a wave and was surfing the crest on a bodyboard of orgasms. Her groans seemed to rise and fall as each orgasm surged through her and her breathing did likewise. Carl's breathing was becoming more rapid, as were the thrusts of his hips as he repeatedly drove his penis into his mum's almost satisfied vagina.

And I was right, as Carl suddenly went into overdrive -- before stiffening suddenly and grunting loudly.

"Ooooooh muuuuuum -- I'm cumming -- right up you!" he yelled, heedless of our presence, "Oh yes, yes, yes -- cummmmming! Cummmmming!"

Carol convulsed as one last orgasm took over; then she seemed to realise what else was happening.

"Oh Carl -- you shouldn't be in me -- you shouldn't cum in me!" she cried, as a bit of post-fuck remorse crept into her mind.

"Why not mum? You're loving it and so am I!" he said, emptying the last of his sperm deep up inside her hole.

"Cos I'm your mum!" she said simply, "we're not supposed to have sex."

"Too late mum -- been there, done that now" said Carl with a big smile, "and can we do it again soon?"

"You shouldn't ask such things," she said as she sat up, "but I doubt that I'll be able to refuse you now. And anyway, you just fucked me beautifully, my lovely boy.....not just yet though."

Carl rose, his semi-flaccid penis hanging before him and I could see Carol's eye light up once more.

"No," she said, almost to herself, "Put it away Carl, or we'll be at it again!"

Carl did so, somewhat reluctantly, I think, while Carol also stood up and tidied herself up.

She went and sat at the table -- rather carefully, it seemed!

She winced gently as she sat down and Carl looked at her with a worried frown.

"What's up mum?" he asked, "anything wrong?"

"No darling, just sore," she said, "not used to having a good workout -- but I'll be ok. Come here Carl, come and kiss me now."

Carl went to his mother's side and knelt by her. She bent slightly and they lip-locked for what seemed like ages before coming up for breath.

"Phew, that was hot kiss," said Carol, looking across at us, "and that was a surprise too! Never thought I'd get nailed by my son!"

"There must be something in the air over here," said Sharon, "I never thought I'd be fucking Mike or dad, but it's happened."

"More likely dad's wine, I reckon," I said, chuckling, "that stuff seems to make everyone horny!"

"Hey, speaking of that," said Sharon, standing up, "Fancy a bit more -- I'm going to open another bottle."

And as she stood up, suddenly she gasped.

"Oh god -- look at the carpet!" she cried -- and pointed to the two long streaks where her own cum had squirted; to the damp patch where she'd leaked as I sucked her and to the bigger puddle of juices where Carol and Carl had been, which even as we looked, was soaking into the pile.

"Mum's nice clean carpet -- oh fuck!" she said, biting her knuckles.

And that put a complete dampener on any further activity, as both ladies busied themselves with stain remover foam and spray and with cloths and brushes.

Mind you, I wasn't really put out. I'd cum three times and I was glad not to be completely drained. But now I just had to keep away from any more sex before the party or I'd be as completely useless as a wet towel.

I took my glass of wine outside with me to get away from the sight of two sensuous rumps bouncing around as the girls cleaned up. It was pleasantly warm, this late morning, so I collapsed onto one of the sun loungers -- and shortly afterwards, Carl joined me.

I looked at him and smiled broadly.

"Did you enjoy that?" I asked, knowing full well what the answer would be.

"Bloody right, cuz," he blurted, "I've always thought my mum was pretty and that she must get frustrated 'cos she hasn't got a man around, but I never thought I'd get to fuck her! That's surreal -- incredible really."

"Ah, but did you enjoy it?" I asked again.

"Beats wanking any day!" he said, laughing, "And she said we could do it again too! Fucking right, we will!"

"You certainly made her happy," I said, taking a small drink of my wine, "was that your first ever fuck?"

"Yep," he said proudly, "never done it before -- fucking good though, isn't it? Makes me think what I've been missing."

Carl absent-mindedly rubbed his hands over his groin as he spoke and I found myself doing the same -- with the same result! Carl looked at me and groaned and his newly sprung erection was stretching his trousers to the limit -- and my own was doing exactly the same.

'Oh god, no' I thought, 'no more sex, I don't care who with!'

"Mum got me that excited that I could just do with a wank now," said Carl quietly and I nodded sagely.

"I always feel the same after I've fucked. Fucking sort of gets you in the mood for a while. I love to lie down and shut my eyes and think back over the fuck as I wank. Always a good one then," I said, "You off to your room then?"

"I'm sharing with you," he said, "Would you mind me wanking in there?"

"Why should I -- I do it, so get on and enjoy it," I said.

Carl stood up, his trousers obscenely stretched and he was about to move off when he abruptly froze as both his mum and mine came out from the house. Mum and dad had obviously finished their shopping and had returned -- and there was no way that either lady could miss Carl's prominence -- or mine for that matter.

"What's this then?" said mum, "two erections looking for some action?"

She slipped her arm round Carl's waist and shepherded him back to the loungers.

"Hi mum," I said, "Carl was just off for a wank. He's had his first fuck and now he's off to unwind."

"So what about you then?" she asked, pointing at my clearly erect trouser-clad penis.

"Just got excited," I said, "happens!"

"Don't I know it!" said mum looking first at me and then at Carol...and then back at me.

"Does she know about us?" she whispered, using a hand to shield a pointing finger.

"Does she? Damn right she does!! And Carl and Carol just fucked -- first time together. And Sharon and I had a 69 session as we watched" I whispered back.

"Well, what are we whispering about then?" said mum more loudly, turning to Carol with her arms open, "Carol and Carl -- welcome to the club! Not an official club but we're all in it -- we're all fuckers together here!"

I saw Carol relax visibly and her arm joined mum's round Carl.

"They told you then, sis?" asked Carol of my mum, "were we wrong to do it together?"

"Wrong? Yes of course you two were wrong, but only outside these walls. Inside, not fucking someone you love is wrong. Anyway, was it good?" asked mum of her sister.

"Oh yes, yes, it was more than good!" said Carol, smiling broadly at her son, "but he's made my pussy sore -- god, didn't he bang me hard!"

"Speaking of hard, have you noticed?" said mum, pointing at both Carl's and my erections and Carol nodded, absentmindedly licking her lips as she did.

"Fancy making use of them, then?" mum said as she sat down on the other lounger, "come here Carl, let me help you! And Carol, go and sit with Mikey."

Not that it mattered but I had to ask.

"Where's dad then? Thought he was with you?"

"Gone back out. Gone to get the car washed," mum said, "so we've got some peace for a bit."

Mum beckoned to Carl who didn't have far to go before he was seated beside my mum. She pushed him round and got him laying down before she started to attack his trousers and it wasn't long before they were pulled off, together with his underpants, leaving his still upstanding penis for mum to enjoy.

Knowing that whatever was to happen was pretty well unstoppable (try telling my mum to stop doing something she really likes!), I likewise divested my lower half and lay back to await Carol.

But Carol was hesitant.

"Angie, I'm too sore for another fuck just now. Can't I just toss him off?"

"Hey -- good idea, Carol. We're not going to get any lunch if we spend too much time here, so a quick wank or a blow job will do for now. Got to leave some for the party anyway!" she said, grasping Carl's erection.

Carl gasped loudly as mum began to rub his cock. He too was uncut and soon we could hear the sound of his foreskin sliding up and down as his precum began to lubricate mum's hand.

Carol wasn't idle and had taken hold of my cock which had been twitching and jerking in hopeful anticipation -- unlike my mind which was still wondering how I'd be able to perform at the party.....

She pulled my penis towards her and lowered her mouth over the tip, sucking out the little upwelling of precum that I could feel rising.

"Ooooooohhhhh, stop it," I asked of Carol, "that's nice."

"Well, why stop then," said Carol now sucking her way down my shaft.

"Cos I want to save it for the party" I said, doing my best to escape from her clutches. (Not really I wasn't -- it felt too nice to tell her to stop -- but I didn't really want to have another orgasm!)

Mum lifted her head from Carl's erection.

"Come on -- competition -- whoever makes his man cum first is the winner!" she said.

There was a quick "Deal.....!" from Carol and then both ladies resumed their activities, only with more enthusiasm.

Carol had a marvellous technique of combining a wanking, screwing action with one hand on my shaft and knob; the other hand was playing with my scrotum and underneath me as far as my arsehole and her tongue and mouth were slithering and sliding, sucking and blowing, caressing and squeezing my penis -- a three-way, or more, stimulation that was really making things start to happen.

However, judging from the moans from Carl and the way his hips were moving around, mum's technique must have been just as good -- or perhaps it was just that Carl possibly hadn't ever been given a blow job by an expert.

"Come on, Mikey, come on....." said Carol, panting and working hard, "I want us to beat my sister!"

"Trying, Carol," I said, "But I've come off three times already this morning -- might need a bit longer this time."

Then I thought and conspiratorially winked at Carol to keep quiet as I whispered to her:

"There's my remote control in my shorts pocket. Get it for me but don't let mum see you do it!" I hissed, while trying to imitate noises of delight, to disguise the action.

Carol got the idea and while continuing to suck and wank me, she reached down and soon came up with my remote -- great!

"When shall I cum?" I asked, "Just tell me and give me thirty seconds."

Carol nodded and continued her activities while I too got back to thinking sexy thoughts and at least I was still preparing to have an orgasm, even if not yet.....

Mum, however had no such distractions and was working hard on Carl's erection.

"Cumming soon?" I head her ask, as her hand flew up and down Carl's pole.

"Getting there, getting there!" he said, grunting and gasping.

"Come on then, we'll win!" she said, panting with exertion.

'No way is she going to win', I thought as I pressed the "more sensitive" button down and held it there for a few seconds. Immediately I felt the by now well-known tingles, pulses and throbs that told me that my computer was working -- hard! My penis was rapidly becoming so sensitive that an eruption was as good as guaranteed -- even without Carol's hand.

"Go for it Carol," I said, and Carol's hand squeezed harder and thumped up and down.....and suddenly I was cumming!

"Aaaahhhhhh! Uuuuughhhh! Ooooooooo!" I cried as gusher after gusher erupted high into the air.

We were so absorbed in our activities that we hardly noticed mum and Carl, but when we looked at them, Carl's chest, mums face and her hand were all covered in spunk. He must have shot off just as I was erupting -- the result of the race would have to be decided with the toss of a coin!

"Fucking hell," I said, "that was some hand job!"

"Didn't you cum a lot," said Carol, "That was loads more than my ex used to cum.....and that was your fourth load already today."

There was a "hmm hmm" noise from the other lounger where Carl and mum were drawing our attention to his load, which, by all appearances, must have been greater than mine.

"Who's going to clean me up?" said Carl, hopefully!

Carol stood up. She'd managed to keep her hand clear of my outpouring and she held it up.

"Me!" she said, "that's my son, so it's my job to look after him. Come on sis, get over to your own lad."

And with that, she bent down, gave me a quick kiss and went and knelt beside Carl's lounger. Very soon she was slurping away with enthusiasm and relish, vacuuming up all of her son's sperm and swallowing every little bit.

Mum had now also knelt down but she was beside my lounger. She leaned over and gave me a big sloppy sexy kiss and at the same time she reached down and grasped my half-hard cock, which immediately tried to show signs of life again.

"Oh no, mum, no!" I cried, "Don't get him up again -- I'll be knackered for the party -- I won't have anything left!"

"Oh you poor darling," she said, moving down and planting another sloppy, sexy kiss but this time on the end of my cock, "all right then, although I was going to suggest a rematch because you both came off so close to each other. Don't you fancy that?"

"No mum, I don't -- save it for the party -- please!" I groaned.

"Well, who won then?" she asked and as she spoke she spotted my remote lying just under my hip on the opposite side from her. She pulled it out and waved it at me, accusingly.

"You used this, didn't you?" she said, menacingly, "You used it to make you come quicker?"

My blushing face told her that she was right.

"You cheat!" she cried, "Hah -- Carl -- we won!"

I heard Carl cheer but my mind was on my mother who, in a moment, dropped the remote into my glass of wine!

"MUUUUUUMMM!" I yelled, "What the fuck are you doing?"

I quickly fished the remote out and shook it and as I did so I got a small electric shock which made me drop it quickly.

And even as it fell to the ground, I felt all kinds of weird tingles coursing through my head, my body...and my penis.

And moments later, my cock hardened without a single thought from me -- hardened and grew and thickened -- until my computer controlled penis was at full stretch in every way.

"Mum," I groaned, "you've short-circuited the bloody thing!"

"Oh fuck!" she said, "now what?"

"You'll have to ring Paul; he'll be able to help," I said, "But what do I do now?"

"Why, what's the matter?" said mum, eyeing my engorged cock and licking her lips.

"It isn't going down!" I said as I tried pressing the 'default' button. "The remote's dead and I'm stuck with this thing!"

Carol had come over to see what was going on and she too couldn't take her eyes off my penis.

"Fuuuuuuck!" she mouthed. "Not all bad news though, is it Angie?" she said, "Saves getting him up!"

"No Carol, not you too, I can't take any more. I wanted to be sex-free for the day before the party so I'd be full and ready to do my bit, but now I'll be fucked."

"Hmmmm," said mum, laughing, "Reckon you're right there! Who's going to be first in the queue?"

"Nnnnoooooo!" I screamed, jumping up, "NO MORE!"

I ran indoors, still covered in my spunk, with my massive hard-on waving before me -- and almost ran straight into my sister Sharon who must have been out earlier. I fended her off with my hands.

"Wow!" she said, "Is that for me?"

But for once it wasn't and I dodged round her and ran straight into my room, quickly locking the door behind me.

I threw myself on my bed and cleaned myself down with an old t-shirt.

'Sanctuary,' I thought, glaring at my glowing penis, 'But what am I going to do? I've got to come out to get lunch and dinner -- what do I wear? Can I even sleep with this thing?'

After a little while I'd let my mind go blank and I must have drifted for a while; to be brought back to reality by the door handle being rattled.

"No more," I said, "I don't want to see anyone and I don't want any more sex."

"I'm me, Carl," a voice said, "Let me in -- we're sharing and my clothes are in there too."

'Oh damn, yes, of course,' I though as I got up and unlocked the door, 'Oh well, it's only Carl.'

He came in, shut the door behind him and plonked himself down on his blow-up bed.

He looked over to where I now lay, my erection still standing proud.

"Hey, that looks good. Would you like me to help with it?" he asked; his eyes glued to my penis while he tore off his clothes, to reveal his own erection, "Fancy playing together for a while?"

I nearly screamed!