My Birthday Sex Slave

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We walked to the bar and found a booth just across from it. My wife scooted in and I sat next to her. At this point, it was still quiet in the bar except for the drone of the jukebox playing a country song.

The waitress came over to our booth and asked for our drink order. We both ordered a beer and she handed us a menu.

By now, the normal conversations had begun again and as we looked over the menu, my wife put her hand on my thigh.

"That was kind of odd when we walked in." She said.

"When a girl dressed and looking like you walks into a bar full of men that is a normal response." I said smiling at her.

Our beer arrived and we both placed our orders with the waitress.

We both downed the first beer rather quickly and ordered another one.

After we had finished the second one our food arrived and we ordered a third one.

"I need to go to the Ladies' Room Master." She said.

I scooted out of the booth and she followed me. The bar got eerily quiet again as she got up. I glanced around and all eyes were on my wife.

She kissed me and then headed for the restroom. I watched, as did every guy in the place as her shorts were wedged in the crack of her ass and nearly half her ass cheeks were showing. She did add a little to the swing of her hips knowing she had all eyes on her ass.

I sat back down and began to eat.

In a minute or two, she reappeared from the restroom and my gawd my dick got hard as she walked to the table her full tits were undulating with each step and her nipples were still hard as little rocks. Her shorts had pulled up between her pussy lips and left very little to the imagination.

She smiled at me as I got up so she could slide back into the booth.

I sat back down and leaned to her to whisper, "My dick is hard from just watching you walk to the table."

She put her hand on my cock and replied, "Why Master I believe you enjoyed my little walk."

"Ohhhh HELL yes!" I exclaimed.

She began rubbing my cock through my pants as she ate her French fries.

She then removed her hand so she could also eat here sandwich. My cock was still hard from the blatant act on her part of rubbing my cock in public.

After eating, we ordered another beer and I asked her, "You know what I really want?"

"What would that be Master?"

"I want to take you home, tie you to the bed and make you come so many times that you beg me to stop."

"Oh my gawd Master that sounds wonderful but you know it is your birthday." She replied.

"I know it is but that is what I really want for my present. I want to lick and suck your sweet little pussy until your cum covers my face."

"If that is really what you want then it shall be so." She smiled as she said it.

She then continued by saying, "Master you now have my pussy wet from just thinking about it. Would you like to feel it?"

I slipped my hand between her legs and up her smooth thigh to the leg of her shorts. I slipped a finger into her shorts to her pussy. She was radiating heat from her pussy as I let a finger easily slip inside her.

"mmmmmmm" She moaned

I moved my finger to her hard little clit and let it dance slowly across her nub.

"mmmmmmm" She moaned again and spread her legs a little wider.

My cock was rock hard again. I was fingering my wife's pussy in a public restaurant.

I moved the crotch of her shorts over a little further so that her pussy was now visible and granted me easy access to her.

I let my finger make rapid little circles around and against her clit. She grabbed my thigh and was squeezing it. She was going to have an orgasm right there.

"Ohhh fuck." She mumbled under her breath as she squeezed hard on my thigh.

She jerked slightly and closed her eyes. She was biting her lip to keep from screaming as her orgasm swept across her body.

When her orgasm subsided I removed my finger and put it to my mouth to lick it clean.

I looked at her and said, "There is more of that when we get home. That was just a small reward for being such a good birthday slave."

"Thank-you Master. I really needed that." She replied.

"How about a game of pool before we go?" I asked smiling.

She nervously smiled back at me and said, "If that is what you want Master?"

"In fact let's make it interesting. The loser has to ride home naked." I said.

"Master you know I am no match for you in pool." She answered.

"I know." I answered with a wry grin.

I slide out of the booth with my cock beginning to get hard because I also knew there was no way she could play pool without bending over and that would show her ass to all of these horny guys in the bar.

She slid out of the booth behind me and we walked to the pool table. I put the quarters in and racked the balls.

"I am such a good sport I will let you go first." I said.

I looked around the bar and all eyes were on my wife just waiting for her to bend over to take the shot.

She chalked her cue and tried hard not bend over too far. I knew from the looks on the guys faces at the bar that she was not fully succeeding at hiding her ass.

She drew back the cue and hit the cue ball. When she did her full hanging tits bounced inside her tight tank top.

A solid colored ball dropped into a pocket.

She ten walked around to the side of the table I was standing on to take her next shot. Since I was the only one behind her, she made no effort to refrain from letting her skirt slide up her ass. I stared at her ass with the thin string from her panties disappearing between her beautiful globes of flesh. She slightly spread her legs and the bulge from her pussy was visible to me.

I wanted so badly to jump her right there and fuck her bent over the table.

She took her shot and luckily sank another solid ball.

She stood up and tugged on her skirt to get it again cover her ass. She walked around the table looking for her next shot.

The room was quiet as everyone was watching the game, or should I say watching my wife.

She found her next shot and bent over. This time her ass was pointing at the bar. She did not attempt this time to cover herself. She spread her legs getting steady for the shot.

Eyes were popping out of heads and staring at my wife's ass. I knew exactly what they were seeing as I had just had the same view.

She took the shot and missed. She stood up tugging on her skirt and walked over to me. Her exaggerated stride made her tits undulate with each step.

"That was too bad. I bet the guys at the bar were enjoying the view though." I said to her.

"Is that not what you wanted?" She asked.

I smiled at her and looked over the table for my shot.

I found it and bent down to take the shot when I looked at my wife. She had perched herself on a barstool opposite my shot and had her legs open just enough that I could see her panty covered pussy.

My cock jumped at the sight and I went back to my shot but my peripheral vision could still see those panties. I missed.

I walked to her and said, "That is the definition of dirty pool."

"What ever do you mean Master?" She said with an innocent look on her face.

She jumped off the barstool, which caused her tits to bounce in her top.

She began surveying the table for her shot.

She found it and again let the guys at the bar stare at her ass. She made the shot.

She found her next shot that was right in front of me. It was a difficult shot and off balance. She leaned over the table as her skirt rose up and over her ass. She could not get the right angle so she put one leg up on the side of the table and kept one foot on the floor.

"Oh fuck." I mumbled as her panty covered pussy on full display. I thought everyone in the bar was going to jump up and come stand by me to see.

There was a wet spot on her panties where her pussy was soaking wet.

She took the shot and made it.

She pulled her leg off the table and pulled her skirt down.

She turned to me, "How was that Master?"

"Fucking fantastic." I replied as she grinned back at me.

My cock was rock hard in my pants at this point.

She then found her shot on the side of the table and gave a group of guys sitting at a table the full shot of her ass. She missed.

I looked over the table, found my shot, and was ready to take it when I heard a slam of a cue stick hitting the hardwood floor. I looked up at my wife.

"Opps, sorry." She said and then bent over at the waist to pick it up. Her ass and panty covered pussy was on display for the entire bar.

She stood back up and turned to look at me grinning.

I took my shot and somehow made it.

I ran about six balls before missing.

She then found her shot and although it was not necessary, she threw her leg onto the table. Only this time her ass was facing away from me and at the bar full of guys. The group of guys all quickly got up and went to the bar to see.

There were a bunch of bleary-eyed stares at my wife's pussy and ass.

She took the shot and missed.

I was down to the eight ball and lined up my shot. My wife was again trying the barstool trick and showing her panties.

I concentrated on the shot knowing that her naked all the way home would be better than this. I made it.

I walked over to her and said, "I guess you lose."

"It looks that way Master." She then leaned to my ear and whispered, "Can we go home now? My pussy is soaked and I want to fuck you hard and fast."

I put our cues up and took her hand as we headed for the door.

We stepped outside into the dimming sunlight and headed for the car. She opened my door for me and I climbed in. She walked around the car but before getting in, she pulled her skirt off her hips. She then reached for the hem of her top and pulled it over her head. She then hitched her thumbs under the waistband of her panties and slipped them over her hips and down her legs. When she bent over to get her clothes, she did so in my direction. Her naked pussy and ass was in plain sight. I heard a car honk and looked out toward the street as a guy was stopped and staring at her. She quickly jumped into the car.

"You said the loser rides home naked didn't you?" She asked looking at me.

I started the car and backed out. The guy who had seen her was still looking as we drove past him.

"I think you made his day." I said.

She reached across the console and put her hand on my hard cock.

"Apparently Master approved of my getting naked." She said grinning at me.

She then unzipped my fly and pulled my cock out. There was pre-cum dripping from the head of it and she used it to lubricate her hand as she stroked me on the way home.

I was driving like a madman wanting to get home as soon as possible. I kept looking over at her and could not believe we were driving through town and she was naked.

I finally pulled onto our street and down to our house. I pulled into the garage and closed the door.

She got out of the car to walk around and open my door. I watched each purposeful stride and her body as she came to my door.

Once open I got out, grabbed her, and kissed her deeply.

I took her hand and led her into the house. Down the hall and to our bedroom.

I pushed her onto the bed and got between her legs. I had to like those sweet juices oozing from her.

I buried my face in her pussy and began licking and sucking on her like a man dying of thirst after being in the desert for days.

I sucked the juices from her pussy lips and dipped my tongue inside her to lap up the juices. Her clit was hard and she was moaning and tossing beneath my tongue. Her legs were over my shoulders as I ate at her pussy.

I sucked her clit into my mouth and let my tongue lash it until I heard her.

"OOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH MY GAWD!" She screamed as her thighs locked around my head. Her hands grabbed the back of my head and pulled me further into her clit.

She jerked and shook as her orgasm racked her entire body.

When her orgasm had slightly subsided, I stood up. My cock was still protruding through my fly. I did not bother taking off my pants but crawled between her legs and plunged deep inside her.

"OOOOOOOHHHH FUCK!" I moaned as her long legs wrapped around my waist and she pulled me deeper inside her pussy.

I then pulled back and then plunged at her again. Her legs were working me in and out of her. We were not making love we were fucking like wild animals.

I pounded in and out of her hard and fast. I could feel my orgasm building way too soon. I wanted this moment to last.

But, alas, my cum raced from my balls on exploded from my cock deep in my wife's pussy.

"OOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHH FUCK YESSSSSSS!" I moaned as the pent up release had my head spinning.

After I had finished I rolled off her and laid next to her on the bed. We were both breathing heavily.

After catching our breath, she got off the bed and went to the bathroom. When she came out, she undid the bed and crawled in.

I looked at the clock and it was only eight fifteen.

"Kind of early for going to sleep isn't it?" I asked.

"I'm not planning on sleeping." She said with a big grin.

I stood up, took off my clothes, and climbed into bed.

I lost track of the number of times we made love that night.

The next morning I woke up to my wife stroking my sore cock.

"What are we going to do today Master?" She asked.

"Master? My birthday is over." I replied.

"I know, but it was so much fun being your slave I don't see why we need to wait until next year. I think we should make it a regular event." She replied as she slipped under the sheet and sucked my cock into her warm mouth.

I laid my head back onto the pillow and thought to myself, "You are one lucky son of a bitch."

12