All Comments on 'My Bizarre Journey To Motherhood'

by serendipity300

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous30 days ago

Sorry, this is definitely not polyamory.

It's just one woman with two men. Each man doesn't have other people.

If you had brought in a woman and formed a foursome, then yes, it would have become a polyamory for all.

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

I loved reading about the husband struggle with his inadequacy as well as the wife trying to come to terms with her desires. Great story! I'd very much be interested in you exploring further the tension between being in a loving relationship and dealing with not being able to give one's partner everything they need!

AnonymousAnonymous29 days ago

It's not like that.

Your vision is too simplistic and too immature, especially for a trio.

There have to be certain conditions or behaviors for it to work, like bisexuality, otherwise some people are automatically frustrated half the time.

Similarly, when there are too many differences between partners in terms of equipment, skills or experience, a hierarchy is established.

It has to. It's the way any group works.

When one man gets the better of the other, when one man can provide what the other cannot .......... Then a form of dominance begins, through little remarks, a certain attitude, a behavior of superiority ....... It's never a gentleman's agreement when you're in rivalry, in competition.

So it takes a certain attitude on the part of the partners to accept their place as dominant or leader, and submissive or follower.

oldmanbill69oldmanbill6913 days ago

NO, NADDA, NIEN and HELL-NO !!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous