All Comments on 'My Bizarre Life Change Ch. 01-02'

by watchdwag

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
BshavenBshavenalmost 14 years ago
hot

this is a super hot story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best!

You are a master of the reluctant character who finds themself in unfamiliar territory and perhaps against their natural inclinations only to embrace their change. I have enjoyed all your stories and look forward to the next and the next chapter of this. I see where this is your first foray into the realm of cross dressing - transgender. Great job! You keep writing and I'll keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wow

what a lovely story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Loved it!

Can't wait for the next chapter(s)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Wonderful Start! Await Chapters 3-4

I'd go on with this and maybe he can expect a new status at work, too?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
More please

I agree that this needs to continue. Thanks for posting this story.

cc69sissycc69sissyover 13 years ago
lucky erin

I anxiously wait for the continuing story. I wish I had been so lucky to have a neighbor like Cynthia when my wife left me.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
the best

One of the best stories I have ever read -thanks alot for writing it. // joe from sweden

JimPooleyJimPooleyabout 12 years ago
Confused

I don't know how I feel about this story, I'm usually fine with bisexual men, but this left me equal parts aroused and depressed. I just feel so sorry for Eric, emotionally blackmailed into becoming gay.

deanahiideanahiialmost 12 years ago
progression

loved the way the story progressed. and the semi surprise ending was good i think. once a man loves cock it is easy to do that.

liz33ndliz33ndover 9 years ago
a little far fetched

I don't know if anything could go this far, but very interesting reading.. and YES, a turn on for me. AND I await the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Creative, passionate, plus heart ...

You put enough tenderness into all of this. I'm happy for Frank and Erin.... my intuition tells me that the two couples are going to be 2 NEW couples. .... that she trained Erin for Frank...for when she replaces Eric with Dee.

gest90gest90about 8 years ago
Erin

great story, well told, if I was frank then i'd be hoping the two wives paired off permanently and left me Erin all to myself because to tell you the truth she is the kind of wife i'd want, although having a wife who actively encouraged a relationship with a gurl like Erin has a lot going for her even if their relationship appeared to be sexless.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
sorry

I really like most of your stories. this one should have been much shorter. when the letter was first received, he should have filed for divorce. charge desertion(letter proven).story over without destruction to anyone.

liz33ndliz33ndalmost 7 years ago
very secy

the transformation was a little fast, but extremely well done.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Learn to spell prostate correctly.

zazrix9zazrix9over 5 years ago
Works for me

seXi

manofewordsmanofewordsover 3 years ago

I did NOT expect to like this but...Oh. My. God. SOOOO HOT!!!

RangeExpanderRangeExpanderabout 3 years ago

Love the way the "slippery slope" of change unfolds and keeps going further

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I love how frank and Erin lay together with their arms around each other when after erin's first time

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11almost 3 years ago
You should have credited Vickie Tern

This is your rewrite of her original story "Friends". It would have been nice for you to credit her for the plot and characters.

robin48robin48over 2 years ago

nice from man to girl and accepting him as her true love

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed the story... Many years ago (in the 90's) I had been fortunate enough to make love to my buddies sexy wife while he always insisted watching her and I from the corner of the bedroom and occasionally photographed us while we spent hours at a time together for his enjoyment (and ours, of course.) This went (mostly on) and off over the next 5 or 6 years. I think his wife may have actually fallen for me a little over the course of that time but nothing was ever said between us and her husband was always there watching her and I naked and having sex. What his wife NEVER knew was that after a few months of that, while she worked the late shift as a bartender in a sports bar on Friday nights, her husband would come to my house and one night - seduced ME while he and I were alone. It was definitely all new, really surprising, and a first for me but I fell unexplainably right into it right from the start. When she would be working he actually, over time, talked me into wearing sexy lingerie all evening from the time he came knocking on my door. He’d have me sitting around my rec room in my silky underwear and nylon stockings for him that he’d buy for me while he toyed and played with me and even took pictures. He made me parade around the room while he watched and get him drinks all evening long. He eventually had me willingly giving him oral sex (nothing ever more) throughout those Friday evenings. Then on Saturday nights, he watched me as a normal straight-acting guy that I actually was fuck his willing wife all night long while she never had any idea what went on the night before between her husband and I... Not the usual run-of-the mill stuff, but very true for 4 or 5 years.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

1st 2 pages were okay, then it got crazy. 1st. prostrate fingering and massage girl fisting Erin without any enemas must have been "shitty" LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

How does Vickie Tern feel about you using her entire story with no attribution to her?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Loved this story, really feel like Erin at times and ciuld relate to the story

MatureandkinkyMatureandkinky11 months ago

Great Read!

I can only concur with the numerous positive comments.

I increasingly found myself wanting to be Erin, both emotionally and physically, as the story evolved,

I’m now heading straight to the next chapter.

HeartfeltmanHeartfeltmanabout 1 month ago

This was written a long time ago and yes, it's a storyline that's as familiar as Cain and Abel.

At this point, within this genre, creativity is always appreciated, but so is the ability to tell a familar story well.

That's what happened here. I've not yet read the continuation of this saga, but I do want to acknowledge the good work done here. I have as much appreciation for Ms Tern's work (and others who have told this tale), but this was a good bit of storytelling and I'm interested in reading on.

AnonymousAnonymous18 days ago
Turned

My girl friend has turned me in to a sissy for her own use.She has turned me in to a woman complete with breast hairless body long hair .She does my hair make up and dresses me to look and feel like a woman.Now the last act taking a hard cock both in my ass and down my throat.Now on my knees with my lips red and a big hard cock down my throat filling my belly with cum.I take cocks every day both in my ass and mouth

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous