My Black Babies Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not tonight. Joe already has plans to take me to Club Mocha."

"I've never heard of Club Mocha. Where and what is it?"

"It's a club that really doesn't have a name, but Joe calls it Club Mocha because it's where white women go to get fucked by clean, black men in a safe environment. If you want to get fucked bareback, you have to have a recent medical clearance. Do you want Joe to fuck you bareback?"

"God help me, I do."

"When was your last physical?"

"Spencer and I were both checked before we started having sex five months ago."

"And no other sex partners since then?"

"No. Do we do it at Joe's place?"

"He has two children and they can't be exposed to his lifestyle, so no. Would Spencer be willing to pay for a hotel room, or would you like two other people watching you have sex at my house?"

"I think we'll go for the hotel room."

"I'll have to check, but we may be able to do it tomorrow night. Joe and Savannah need to arrange for a babysitter. I'll contact Joe and let him know you're interested."

"Let me know as soon as you can."

"Of course."

I immediately texted Joe and asked him to call me when he was free to talk. Ten minutes later, he called me.

"Yes, slut, what do you need?"

"Penny wants to fuck you bareback while her boyfriend, Spencer, watches, as soon as possible and probably at a hotel room, sir. Since this is for fun, I think Savannah should watch and I should torment her while she does."

"She's clean?"

"She and Spencer were both checked before they started having sex five months ago. No other sexual partners since, Master."

"Give her my number and tell her to let both of us know where they want to meet. I'll agree that you and Savannah should be there."

"Thank you, Master."

"Do you need any help with your attire?"

"Not if you expect similar to last time, Master."

"You won't be wearing any clothes too long, slut."

I shivered. "Yes, sir."

"Clean out your ass."

"Yes, Master."

******

At seven, we'd eaten and were waiting for Joe to arrive. I was in a translucent blouse, unbuttoned to the bottom button, and a skirt so short you could see all of my feminine charms if I sat down. The only other clothes I had on, was a garter belt and thigh high stockings. Alexander was in jeans and a tee shirt, tight enough to show the hard planes of his physique. Reed was in the same attire, except his tee shirt wasn't tight on his slight frame, and it said, 'My Wife Is Black Only' and he had our largest butt plug in his ass.

Joe arrived, dressed similarly to Alexander, My two black lovers sat in the back of Alexander's large car, with me between them, while Reed drove to the address that Joe provided. They each had one of my legs over theirs, so my pussy was plainly visible to my husband in the rear view mirror, and one or both of them had a finger or two in my pussy, playing with me. I had four orgasms before we reached Club Mocha. It's a good thing Alexander had put a couple towels under my bottom, or I'd have left pussy juice stains on his leather seats.

All four of us got to the club, and Joe knocked on the door as he'd done before. The same big, black fellow as the first time, opened up and let us in.

"Joe, back again, and you've got the white slut with you. Isn't she knocked up yet?"

"She's knocked up. This trip to the club is for fun."

"Is this her cuckold?" Mike pointed to Reed.

"It is, and I'm nominating Alexander for membership."

Mike eyed Alexander up and down, then put out his hand. Alexander took it.

"He'll probably get accepted if he's clean. Does the cuckold know the rules?"

"He will before we enter the social room. I want to take care of Alexander's paperwork first."

"Any problem with me taking the slut for a spin?"

"None at all, if you have her purchase price."

Purchase price? What purchase price? What did Joe have in mind for me tonight? Was I being sold to someone else? Reed looked surprised as well. Alexander didn't, so he'd known what was happening.

"How much will it cost me?"

"No more than twenty dollars."

"Hell, I might hit her up five times," Mike said. He pulled my shirt apart and looked at my bare boobs. "Maybe more. Has her ass been opened up?"

"Every day for two weeks."

"Membership room is the first door on the right. I'll see you later."

We entered the room and there was a white, naked white woman staffing a desk. A desk plate said her name was Wanda. She greeted Joe and gave Alexander some papers to fill out once she knew why we were there. Alexander filled out the paperwork for his membership. He provided his medical clearance and she gave him a bright green wrist band to wear on his right wrist.

"You can fuck any of the white sluts bareback tonight, the green wrist band says you're not yet a member, but you're safe. If a woman has a hotwife anklet, you can ask to fuck her, otherwise, you have to wait to be asked. If they have a white or red wrist band on, they're safe to fuck bareback, otherwise, use a condom. We have bowls of condoms all over in magnum sizes. A slut has the right to refuse, although I don't see many refusing you. Your sexual performance will be monitored by the other members, evaluating you for membership. Leaving white sluts satisfied with your performance leads to a more favorable membership vote. Once you're a member, you're given a black wrist band you wear any time you visit. It means you're one of our black studs and safe. Any questions?"

"Not really. Joe gave me a pretty thorough explanation."

"If a woman says 'Meatballs', that's her safe word. You stop fucking her immediately. There's always another slut who'll take your load if you have to pull out prematurely. Women with a blue wrist band will be happy to drain you so you don't end up with a case of blue balls. Blue for blue. They're all safe as well, and won't use 'Meatballs' unless you hurt them."

Wanda turned her attention to me. "You're being evaluated for membership too, honey. The more blacks you fuck, the more likely you'll be accepted. Here's your white wrist band, indicating you can be fucked bareback. Joe gave us your medical clearance before you arrived last time. If you're accepted for membership, you'll be given a red wristband which you need to wear every time you come, unless you wear a blue wrist band which means you won't refuse any black male who wants to fuck you bareback. You'd better hope you're not fertile if you're wearing a blue wrist band, as you'll end up pregnant."

"Am I being evaluated for membership?" Reed asked.

"White boys can't be members," Wanda said. "The only way you come to the club is with a member. Once your wife is a member, she can bring you, but it's up to her. You have no sexual privileges in the club. You're not even allowed to masturbate in the club. If any member sees you touching your little white dick, you'll be expelled, never to return. Most of the white boys wear cages, but a few well trained ones are allowed to keep their dicks out. If you should cum spontaneously, you'll lick up your cum off whatever you spilled it on, even off the floor."

"Excuse me, Wanda," I said, "but the last time I was here, I saw a couple white men jacking off."

"The exceptions to the rules. Those white boys with gold bands on their wrists are bisexual sluts. They are sexual toys for our bisexual or gay black members. They can't refuse black dicks in any of their fuck holes, kind of like blue wrist bands for the ladies. They're the only ones allowed to masturbate, although they have to lick it up. Unless your husband wants to be fucked by black men constantly, he can't masturbate. Do you want to be a free use white boi toy?" She asked Reed.

"No."

"Address me as ma'am, cuckold. You're here on suffrage. Address all white sluts or black women as ma'am, and all black males as sir. No exceptions."

"Yes, ma'am."

"Reed needs to make a public announcement in the social room. May he use the public address system?"

"That's fine. Pick up any one of the house phones, and push 7 for the PA system."

We went to the check in and turned in our cell phones, getting tickets for them, which Joe put in his pocket. Going to the social room, the men all got drinks, and I got a water. Alexander took a leather mask blindfold out of his pocket.

"I want to put this on you, so you don't see any of the men who fuck you tonight. May I do so?"

"How many men are going to fuck me, Master?"

"Unknown. It may depend on when you say 'Meatballs', although it could also end when the club closes, or earlier, based on other factors."

Oh, fuck! My pussy had been wet when I entered the club. It felt like it could slosh now, I was so wet.

"You may put it on me, Master," I said.

Joe fitted the mask around my head and I was in darkness.

"Cuckold, I'm going to give you the choice. I'll release you from your cock cage tonight if you wish your cock to get hard. But you're not allowed to touch your cock, or you'll be expelled and never allowed in here again. If you should come spontaneously, watching your wife get fucked, you will lick it up, no matter where your cum lands. What do you want to do?"

"I'd like to be released, Master. I won't touch myself."

"Remove your pants, and I'll take off your cage, then you can put your pants back on. It helps to remove temptation."

"Yes, sir."

"When you're free, undress your wife, leaving on her stockings and garter belt."

Reed took off his pants and Alexander, who currently had the key, released Reed's cock. It immediately swelled to hardness. He pulled his clothes back up, and removed my blouse and skirt. I was naked in a building full of horny black men who loved to fuck slutty white women. I couldn't see how the men were reacting to my nudity.

"Sit down, slut," Joe said. "Cuckold, I want you to read this statement. There's a house phone over by the bar, Dial seven so everyone can hear you."

"Yes, sir," he said, and I heard him leave the table.

"Who's your favorite charity, slut."

"American Red Cross is always good, sir. Why?"

"Because if you fuck for money, it's illegal. If you fuck for charity, it's not. You're about to fuck for money, so you need to donate it.

"Your attention, please," I heard Reed say. "My wife, the naked white slut in this room, loves to fuck black cock. Her black Master, wants to turn her from a black cock slut, to a black cock whore. Any member or prospective member with a green, or black, wrist band, may fuck her bareback with the payment of $20 to me, her husband. Any black man without a wrist band can fuck her with a condom on. All three of her fuck holes are available for use. Any white slut or black goddess with white, red, or blue wrist bands, may ride her face for $20. The usual safe guards apply. If my wife says 'Meatballs' while you're fucking her, I'll refund your money. There's a room set up for her use, the last room on the left. We'll be waiting for you there. Thank you for your patronage."

As Reed spoke, I knew what my Master had planned. I was going to be a black cock whore, sold for cheap. Anyone with twenty dollars in his pocket could fuck me in any one of my fuck holes, most of them bareback. I wondered how many men could fuck me before I said, 'Meatballs.' Until I'd gotten married, I'd only fucked five men, including Reed, with none of them in my ass. Since Reed had arranged for Joe to breed me, I could add two more men who'd had me completely, and two extra cocks that I'd sucked. I'd licked one pussy. I might triple or quadruple the number of men and women I'd have had sex with before the end of my night.

Reed returned and I felt my Master and Alexander take my arms and lead me to whatever room they'd set aside as my bordello crib. I was led to a bed and Joe helped me get on it. I heard Reed thanking a man for his money, and soon, a body got on the bed with me.

"Let's see if you know how to suck black cock, whore,"

"Yes, sir," I said.

I felt a dick touch my lips and opened up for him. He was not as thick as Alexander, though just as long. I had no trouble taking his cock all the way down my throat. He groaned as I took him all. Another pair of hands lifted me until I was on my knees. I felt a plump cock head touch my pussy lips, then slide right into my wetness. I orgasmed, already primed by the night's activities and the arousing predicament I was in. A whore, bought and paid for, and my johns claiming me in front of my husband. My new lover was not as thick as the cocks I was used to, but bigger than Reed. Between the two of them, they fucked me for three or four minutes. I should say it felt like that, but because I was blind, I wasn't sure. There was just the passage of time and two slick cocks filling my mouth and pussy.

"Get on the bottom, Marcus. I want her ass," a deep voice said.

Was that the doorman, Mike. His voice was deep and gravelly like that one. Was I about to be airtight for the first time.

I got moved around, and someone, and I assume it was Marcus, was under me and I was mounted on him. Marcus spread my ass cheeks and I felt lube rubbed into and onto my pucker. Just the fat fingers oiling my bottom took my breath away. Suddenly, the finger was removed and something much larger touched my starfish, and exerted pressure. Oh, God. That might be the fattest prick I'd ever had try to penetrate me. I groaned around the cock filling my throat.

"He's a fat fucker isn't he?" My throat fucker said.

"Mmm, hmmm," I said, unable to say more.

"You got a nice throat, whore. Someone's trained you right."

My back door man finally got the head in. I squealed.

"Nice and tight. Glad to see Joe hasn't ruined your ass, whore?"

Definitely Mike. He pushed deeper. Oh, fuck! The cock in my mouth swelled and I felt salty spurts of the man in my mouth. No pineapple juice there. Not sweet at all, just viscous and salty. I gulped frantically, trying to swallow all of it. As soon as he was drained, another cock took his place, a little longer, and thinner. Before he was all the way down my throat, Mike had forced another two inches of his cock into my poor asshole. Marcus started pumping faster, and within a minute, I felt his prick pumping his man juice inside of my cunt. When Marcus was empty, Mike rolled me over, getting another two inches deeper in the process. As he'd done it, I briefly lost the cock in my mouth, but he found it fast enough.

Another black cock found my open pussy, taking sloppy seconds in Marcus' mess. This one a little fatter and a little longer than Marcus. My weight was slowly pushing Mike's cock deeper, plus the new fellow slamming into me from above. I orgasmed again. I finally got Mike's fat prick balls deep in my ass. Thankfully, he wasn't moving. The new guy in my pussy was doing enough for both of us.

The cock in my mouth swelled and I got another salty snack, although I didn't get this one down as cleanly as the last. Some of the sperm dripped down my chin. Another cock took his place, filling the empty hole when he pulled out. Almost normal sized, for here anyway. The smallest black cock I'd ever felt fucking me, maybe six and a half inches.

I orgasmed again, the guy in my pussy doing a good job of fucking me. He eventually added his cum to the mess leaking out of my pussy, and down to my ass, where Mike still waited, his fat prick filling me up, but still not moving. As far as I could tell, Mike was between eight and nine inches long. Not as deep as Joe, but deeper than Alexander.

A larger cock claimed my pussy, and between the two manly pricks stuffing my nether parts, I was as full as I'd ever been. The new prick took its time, slow stroking me to several orgasms. I felt it was an older man, not in a hurry, but enjoying the exquisite tightness that had to be my pussy with Mike's thick prick in my ass.

The cock in my mouth orgasmed, and I swallowed more cum, and lost more, running down the side of my cheek. Another cock took his place, and I tasted another woman on this cock. Mr. Slowhand eventually climaxed after what seemed like fifteen or so minutes, and when he pulled out, another one took his place.

Mike apparently felt like he'd held still long enough and as soon as my new pussy pleaser was well seated in my triply soaked cum chasm, he started sliding my ass up and down his prick. It was unexpected. It had seemed like a big anal plug for most of three fuckings, and now he became a fucker himself. I felt my orgasms become more powerful, and closer together, with a huge one building up that would put the others to shame.

I couldn't say anything for the dick in my mouth, but my moans and whimpers got louder. That big one hiding in the weeds; it finally jumped out and bit me. I screamed, despite the cock in my mouth, and squirted, spraying the fellow in my pussy. He pulled out, fussing because he thought I peed on him, then realized it wasn't pee, and resumed fucking me. I think I blacked out for a few moments, as I didn't remember what happened next until I started choking on another mouth full of cum, then quickly swallowed so I wouldn't drown.

Somebody held a bottle of water to my lips and I took seven or eight swallows of cold water before another prick replaced the bottle, and I resumed sucking cock.

My cunt fucker finally climaxed, and a sixth man replaced him. My pussy was saturated with cum, and every cock that filled it, pushed more cum out to run down my ass. Mike finally climaxed in my butt and I could feel his cock pulsing with each spurt of cum inundating my rectum. Like before, they rolled me over until I was riding the guy in my pussy, and a smaller cock took Mike's place in my ass. I almost didn't feel him when he first started thrusting, my pucker too stretched out, but after several minutes, I'd shrunk back enough I could finally feel his dick piston in and out.

I never did call 'Meatballs'; at least not for my mouth and pussy. I did stop the ass fucking after the fifth cock climaxed up my shitter. It was just too sore to continue. I had five women take advantage of my mouth, all of them with male cum in them. It was after I'd shut down my ass, because I couldn't lick a woman while airtight. It just didn't work with the way I was positioned for three dicks. But I could lick one while I was being fucked doggy style, or even missionary, and that happened a lot when the ass fucking stopped.

Apparently, they needed to close the club before I was ready to quit all the way, sometime after 1:30. I kind of lost track of the number of men who fucked me, but Reed told me I made $560 as a whore, and if five were women, that made twenty-three men who'd fucked one of my whore holes.

They had a shower where I could wash most of the cum off that had been deposited on my body one way or another. The mask had kept cum out of my eyes. Joe and Alexander helped me with the washing as I was mostly out of it by that time. I'd never done anything as crazy as this. I almost couldn't believe it now, but for the evidence on my body. They didn't try to dress me again, but wrapped me up in a big blanket to take me home in. Joe carried me into my bedroom and set me down on the bed. I fell asleep almost immediately, but woke just enough to realize when Alexander and Reed climbed into bed with me. I curled around my husband. He felt safe. After all, he couldn't fuck me, and there's no way I was ready for another cock.

******