My Black Babies Ch. 14

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I said, "Of the other men involved in the breeding, one is an accountant at my husband's firm, two are lawyers at mine, one is a drama student at Yale, one is Mike, and the other is my Master, who's also got some college but breeds white women as his occupation. All of the men are intelligent, handsome and well endowed, and know how to fuck with the best of them, so you can expect beautiful, intelligent children. Connie and Marnie can't be wearing collars or chains, or nipple piercings during the show. It is a period piece, and we want to be true to the period. I don't see locks on their collars, so I don't know what you want to do about those."

"It will be taken care of," Andre said. "It's an internal biometric lock which opens to my fingerprint."

"Reed, we'll need to tell Master about those, so he can properly collar me," I said.

"Yes, Mistress. I'll look into it."

"I wonder if we could have a biometric lock installed on your cock cage?" I wondered out loud.

"I'll check into that as well, Mistress."

"It has to be able to take more than one fingerprint," I said. "What if someone lost their finger. I wouldn't want it to have to be cut off and possibly damage you. I like your little penis. It's so much easier to suck off and so much less semen to swallow."

"Yes, Mistress." Reed smiled. The others all laughed.

Richard said, "Reed, the only question you really need to ask yourself, no matter what you're doing, and how much you like it, is are you happier now than you were before. Nothing else really matters. Tell your parents, and if they don't like it, fuck them. It's your life, not anybody else's. Do what makes you happy. I used to worry all the time about what other people would think. The people I really care about, don't give a shit. My boss doesn't give a shit. The rest of them, I don't give a shit whether they like it or not. It's my life and I'll live it the way I want to live it." Reed nodded.

"Well, since it's not going to be as critical for breeding purposes, but we still have a window it needs to occur in, let me have all of your menstrual cycles, and make sure you're off birth control and not having unprotected sex until your breeding occurs, whenever that is, but figure sometime in mid-January."

"Connie and I are on copper IUD's and just have to remove them for our breeding. There shouldn't be any delay in our fertility," Marnie said. "I don't want to give up bareback sex until I need to. I love someone licking cum out of my pussy."

"And Everett loves licking it out of my pussy," Connie said. "Just give us the dates and we'll be ready to go."

I got the menstrual cycles of the three women. All of them could be within the same two week window. I also got everyone's phone number.

"Just out of curiosity, Andre, how do you know Mike?" I asked.

"Sometimes my clients wanted more than one cock at a time. I sometimes used Mike for that. Some customers appreciated his fat cock. After I became a Dominant, I shared that with him. He's naturally Dominant like I am."

"Can I take a look at it?"

"My cock?"

"Yes, normally I'd ask to fuck you to see if you're any good, but I'm assuming the three black cock sluts you brought can vouch for your fucking talents."

All three of them laughed.

"It's not just Andre though," Marnie said. "My husband has tricks up his sleeve to knock your socks off. You will not believe what he can do when he licks your pussy."

"Really? Would he be willing to teach my husband. Reed is pretty good, but you can always improve, right? I'm black cock only at the moment, but white boys are allowed to lick my pussy, especially if there's black cum in it."

"We can set something up," Andre said. "I wouldn't mind shoving my dick in you, and then Richard can demonstrate his talents."

"Good. Show me the meat."

Andre pulled his jeans down. Nice, very nice. Not hard, but even so, it might be the second best prick I'd ever seen. Almost as long as Master's was, and just as meaty. My pussy was already getting wet, just looking at it.

"Why not fuck me now? Reed, would you like to see that big, beautiful, black cock deep in your wife's pussy?" I asked.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Undress him and get him hard for me."

"Right away, Mistress."

My husband helped remove all of Andre's clothes, and his chest and abs were as good as they'd looked in his tight shirt and then some. Andre sat down and Reed began sucking him to an erection. It didn't take long. Andre seemed as eager as I was. While that was going on, Richard started kissing and caressing his wife, and Victoria and Connie started kissing and fondling each other.

Yes! Andre was over nine inches long and with substantial girth. He would feel exquisite in my pussy.

"Now undress me, Reed, and give me to my new lover."

"Yes, Mistress."

I lifted my arms to Reed could take off my tee shirt, then he peeled my yoga shorts down my legs and I stepped out of them. Reed took my hand and led me to Andre.

"Would you please fuck my wife, sir."

Andre smiled and said, "I'd be glad to, cuckold."

I squatted over Andre's lap and lowered myself over his cock in a reverse cowgirl. I climaxed before I hit bottom, moaning in pleasure. Oh, yes, this was a great cock.

"Reed, lick Andre's balls and ensure he leaves the largest possible load inside of my pussy for Richard to clean up, while you clean Andre's cock."

"Yes, Mistress." Reed got down on his knees and began licking and sucking on Andre's nut sack. The others had started to shed enough clothes that hands, at least, could get to groins.

I got a great shafting. Andre helped raise and lower me over his cock as I twisted to kiss him. My orgasms came one after the other, with great frequency. When he saw I could ride him without much help from him, one hand went to my breasts and started doing marvelous things there, while the other hand slipped between my legs and started rubbing my very erect clit and did even more marvelous things there. Andre was a great lover, and I made sure to let everyone know how much I was enjoying him.

"I'm cumming again. Fuck me, lover. You're so deep. Only one other man I've ever had has been as deep as you are. I love your cock. Fuck me. Cum inside my slutty pussy. I want to feel you slime my pussy with your cum. Do you see how a real man fucks, Reed. Nod your head and keep licking those big black balls. Oh, God, I'm cumming again."

Even with Reed licking his nuts, Andre lasted over fifteen minutes, during which I climaxed seven times.

"Ahhh, ahhh, I'm going to cum, slut. Take my seed, bitch. Take it all," Andre said as he pumped up hard and began to release, filling my slutty pussy as Reed encouraged every drop of sperm in those imposing balls to empty into me. Finally, his pulses stopped, and he relaxed a little. I kissed him again.

"I suspect the women will love getting bred by you," I said. "Very, very nice. Did you enjoy that show, Reed? Was it everything you imagined?"

"Yes, Mistress. He was special."

"Clean him up and tell me how we taste together. Richard, show me what you've got."

"I'll do a brief clean up now," he said, "but we should go to the bedroom if you really want to see what I can do."

"Sounds dreamy. I'll take it."

Richard did a good job of cleaning up Andre's mess, but it was nothing special as far as I was concerned. Reed did that well, but after both of us were clean, I led Richard to the bedroom, Reed following to see if he could learn something. What happened next was amazing. I thought I knew what it was like to have my pussy licked. I did not. Not the way Richard did it. First of all, he barely touched my pussy for the longest time. He licked and stroked almost every other part of my body. It felt so, so good, but I was starting to crave release, my sexual tension was so high. He finally did lick my pussy, but stayed away from my clit. His fingers lightly probed my pussy, but didn't linger on my g-spot. They also delicately brushed my pucker, but didn't penetrate me. I came close to orgasm five times, but never crossed the boundary.

"Please let me cum," I said. "You're driving me crazy."

"Shhh. You're not ready yet," Richard said.

"Not ready? My body is aching to cum."

"Not yet," he said, continuing his mad, slow approach. "I'll know when you're ready."

I shut up, since he was obviously ignoring me anyway, but my body felt so tightly wound, I thought it would snap.

Finally, it did. He drove a finger up my ass, two into my pussy, and finally, licked and even lightly bit my clit. I screamed, loud enough the neighbors probably heard me. I also squirted, and Richard got several mouthfuls of my squirt, which he attempted to keep from spraying all over the bed.

"Oh my God, oh my God, oh my God, oh my God. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck. So good, so good, so good, so good." I was babbling, and couldn't stop.

I looked at Reed. His eyes were wide, staring at the strange banshee who'd replaced his wife in bed. I was panting like I'd run a mile.

"Oh my fucking God," I said. "That was the singular best orgasm I've ever had in my life. You're magic."

Richard laughed. "Not magic. It's a learned skill. I learned it from someone who taught it to me, and almost everyone else is just as good, as I've taught them."

"Can you teach my husband?" I asked.

"I can. If you give him to us for a week, he'll come back a changed man, able to lick pussy and suck cock like nobody's business. Both of you have to understand, that if he comes to my place, nothing is out of bounds. Andre expects everyone in my house to be submissive to him. Reed will get ass fucked, at least once and probably more. He will suck every cock in the house, including mine, as part of his training. He will lick every pussy, several times a day, and he will end up fucking every woman who enters the house. You can't be trained unless you practice. He will also be uncaged. There are no cages in my house. If he's not fucked anyone as your submissive cuckold, that will change. He might even return more submissive than he is now. Surprisingly, the more submissive you are, the better you are at this stuff. Everyone is better at this than Andre, because he's not that submissive. So I ask you both, are you willing to abide by those terms?"

I looked at Reed. I'd let him lick other pussy, but he'd never fucked another woman since marrying me. It hurt me to imagine him with another woman, and yet, he was such a wonderful man, and a good husband, who gave me the latitude for so many things in my life, from the moment he hired Joe to breed me. I couldn't say no. Especially, if he came back able to do that.

"Reed, it's up to you, honey. I'm willing to let you go. I'd like you to learn what they can teach you. Are you willing to be fully used sexually, so you can learn to do what Richard just did to me?"

"Are you sure, Mistress?"

"I'm sure. You're so good to me, Reed. I won't deny you this if it's what you want. I don't care how many other women you fuck, as long as you come back to me."

"I'd like to go, Mistress. I'd love to learn to give you that much pleasure."

"We'll need your cock cage key from Alexander. Why don't you get their address, then you can pack what you'll need for the next week and drive over there when you're ready?"

"Yes, Mistress."

"I can expect to see him next Sunday night?" I asked Richard.

"Perhaps even earlier, depending on how quickly he grasps what he needs to do. Oral sex isn't the only thing he'll get better at. Everything improves."

"I know you need relief after watching Andre's fucking and licking me to such a wonderful orgasm. Would you object to Reed sucking you off?"

"Not at all. It will give me a starting point for what he needs to learn."

Richard was already erect when Reed released his cock. It was almost seven inches long, and rather thin, except for the head, which was nicely plump and full. Reed had enough practice on bigger cocks, he had no problem deep throating Richard. Richard didn't seem particularly impressed with that skill, though he didn't say anything. I imagined if he was used to sucking Andre, it wasn't that impressive. He looked like he was internally critiquing everything that Reed did, though not saying anything, one way or the other.

"Don't spill any cum, honey, so Richard doesn't soil his pants," I said.

Reed nodded. Richard finally climaxed, pumping his cum into my husband's mouth.

"Is it salty, Reed?" I asked when he was done cleaning up.

"Yes, Mistress."

"Do you know the pineapple trick?" I asked Richard.

"What pineapple trick?" he asked.

"That if you drink a half cup of pineapple juice every day, your cum will be sweeter tasting and not as salty."

"That would be a treat," Richard laughed. "We should all do that. I'll mention it to Andre."

We rejoined the others, Andre was currently fucking Connie, while Marnie licked his balls. It was good to see he also had good recovery time.

Marnie stopped licking Andre's heavy sack long enough to say, "I told you Richard was special. That was quite the scream he got out of you. Did you squirt?"

"Yes, I did. It was special."

"I've invited Reed to our house for a week to learn how to do what we do. He knows the rules of the house, and has agreed to accept, with his Mistress's permission. He'll be coming later, after getting his cage unlocked."

Andre looked him over. "He's a handsome fellow. He'll be well used."

"I'll call you when I have more details," I said. "I'll let my drama students know about the change in the script. It won't be a full blown script with a bunch of lines you need to memorize, just some notes on who you're supposed to be playing, and what your motivations are. You'll ad lib almost everything, except things we have to make clear to the audience."

"Good to know. I have enough to keep in my head now," Richard said. "I wouldn't have time to memorize a bunch of lines."

"Oh, and the ladies need to quit shaving. Women in the antebellum South didn't shave. You'll all be hairy when the show occurs, although you can shorten it some if it's real long. We want everyone to see your widely stretched pussies dripping with black cum."

They got a good laugh out of that and got dressed. Reed got their address, then they left. Reed helped me change the sheets, then started packing for his week away from home.

He was packed and ready to go when I unlocked his cock cage and released him.

"I thought Alexander had my key, Mistress?"

"He has one, and normally, he has all the control, but I keep one for emergencies, in case there's a problem and you need to be released immediately. I would never want anything to happen to you if Alexander weren't here. I keep it hidden, so you can't release yourself, but I love you, and never want to see you come to harm. I'm going to suck you off before you go. Don't forget me while you're fucking all those other sluts at Richard's house."

"I won't, Mistress."

I sat him down on the couch and gave him the very best blow job of which I was capable. It didn't take long for him to orgasm, given he'd been locked up since Friday night, and undergone lots of sexual stimulation since then. It was so fast, I gave him another. I played with his balls so I could stimulate more of his cum. Hopefully, it was enough that he wouldn't forget me while he was gone. I had an empty house. I hoped Alexander would come back soon. I felt like I needed another good fucking, I'd been so turned on.

I immediately contacted all of the women to be bred on my list and asked for their fertility schedule, because we were going to try to breed everyone at the same time. I also contacted all the black studs who'd fuck them or their wives, because they might now be on the hook for two or more weeks of breeding. Alexander gave me a thumbs up. Terry called.

"What do you mean Abe and Roland are going to be fucking other bitches for two or more weeks?" Terry said.

"We're going to get eight different women pregnant at once, and they all won't be fertile during the show, but they all have to be black bred in the time frame of the show and the surrounding couple of weeks. Instead of putting on four or more shows, they'll put on one, but they still have to ensure all the sluts get pregnant at that time. The total number of sluts they fuck and the amount of time spent fucking them, won't be all that different, it will just be concentrated in one block of time. I'll explain everything later. If you want to pull out, you can, but eight sluts at ten thousand apiece and seven studs fucking them with a hundred paying customers means a total of around $300,000 apiece."

"Okay, that's not that bad, I guess. We still want to keep an eye on our horny husbands, make sure they don't overstep any boundaries we set."

"No problem with that. You can witness every minute of every breeding if you want."

"How did you get eight sluts? I thought there was just three last time we spoke."

"The two older ladies and the legal assistant is just the same as it was. But one of the women's daughters, and her college friend also signed up. Then a guy contacted me today, who's a friend of Mike, the doorman at Club Mocha. He had three more white women who are going to be black bred. Well, one has a chance of being black bred, but her white husband also has a chance to breed her. Your husbands won't fuck her. It's only the two men who'll breed her. But only one of those five people wants to be paid, so it could be over three hundred grand."

"Wow. I'll let Brenda know. I think she'll go for it."

"More details to follow, but anticipate your men to be busy in January after work and on weekends."

Terry laughed. "Goodbye, skank." She hung up.

I also thought of Toni. I called her.

"Hey, Toni, this is Vicky. Would you be interested in doing another show?"

"To get pregnant? I don't think so."

"What if you got a half million dollars or more?"

"You're joking!"

"I'm not. I should know approximately two weeks ahead of time if I can get you anything close to that. But to get that much, you'd have to get pregnant, otherwise it will be more like two or three times what you made before. If it would be that much, would you be interested, even if you had a baby?"

"I'd almost have to be for that amount of money."

"Then stop any birth control you're on and don't have unprotected sex with anyone until after the little show I'm planning, which should be in January some time. Oh, and don't shave your pussy, or anything else. You'll need to be hairy. It's a period piece when women didn't shave."

"I never got back on. The doctor recommended I give my body a break. Since I didn't have a boyfriend anymore, I didn't care. I've been using Momma's little helper. It's better than my last boyfriend anyway."

"Once you're pregnant, you can start having some unprotected sex with big, black cocks, all of them healthy and clean. If you enjoyed Joe and Alexander, you can have more of the same."

"Fuck, sign me up. You get anything close to even $400,000, I'm in."

"You'll essentially be getting gang banged in public before a live audience," I reminded her.

"The audience was kind of hot before. I'll probably enjoy it."

"Although if you aren't fertile during the show, you'll be fucking the same black men before or after to get knocked up. The important thing is to get black bred during a certain window, which may or may not align with the show, but you'll be fucked plenty during the show. I'll need your menstrual cycle to figure out when you're fertile."

"I'll send it as soon as I figure it out. I haven't been keeping track. My vibrator doesn't care when I'm on the rag."

"I'll mark you down, and send details later."

"Okay. Thanks for thinking of me."

I started to count, Jackie, Paula, Yvette, Mandy, Penny, Toni, Marnie, Connie and Victoria. Nine women to breed with Joe, Alexander, Abe, Roland, Marco, Mike and Andre. Then Ed, Frank, and Spencer to watch. Maybe that ex-boyfriend of Yvette's, Steven, could have a role sucking black cock in the show?