All Comments on 'My Boyfriend Likes to Expose Me Ch. 02'

by VanessaEvans

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
loved this too much

I lovely and wonderful tale of exposure and humiliation, Tanya learnt that going commando could be a real thrill and increased her sex drive. She enjoyed to fact that she could be caught at any minute, even flashing herself unconsciously brought her to orgasms.

I hope you follow this up soon as its possible as its wonferful

Miss_JenniMiss_Jenniabout 11 years ago
so amazed

so delicious as Tanya pushes her need to humiliate herself and expose her childlike body, i love to going commando as its so freeing.

I'm looking forward to seeing Tanya and Ryan explore more of her exhibitionist fetish, as i love and adore this work

flowernibblerflowernibbleralmost 11 years ago
The story gets a little hotter.

I expect Vanessa to drag this story out a bit because she has so much going with this young couple that if she spilled all the beans this soon, there would be such a mass organism among her readers that it might cause an earthquake on small island nations the world over.

Of course she doesn't want that to happen to her own small albeit great island nation of, what I still remember as, Great Britain, but I suppose we should go whole hog and call it the United Kingdom to be politically correct--yuk!

DiannahDiannahover 10 years ago
4 stars

Good story, but you are rushing through the "payoff" scenes a bit too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Still Pretty Hot!

This second chapter is a bit too farfetched for me. Unlike the first chapter I could relate to my prancing around the local pool in my c-thru bathing costume and acting innocent like a 12-y-o. Still pretty hot though. I shall see what's in the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Great fun

I am one of those that gets a kick out of the antics men will go through to get an illicit peek. I discovered how much I liked that by accident one day in a full service gas station, some guy was washing the window and could see up the wife's dress.

Since then, we have done other gas stations, shoe stores, at the mall on escalators, some guys will nearly stand on their heads to take an upskirt peek or catch glimpse of a nipple. I asked her once how many men had gotten a peek, her answer was a few thousand. It gets her hot now too which is great.

The best one so far was this male nurse, she was there for a twisted ankle. The wife never wears panties any more and since I got to be in the room, that was quite an event. At one point he actually was checking her hip flexibility and if he had spread her any further he could have made a wish. She doesn't shave, but man does she swell up when showing it off.

It was so much fun she made a later appointment to check her "female" concerns, I didn't get to see that one but she actually got the guy to try and teach her body to climax. It was just hands and just the one time but that was hot.

Other fun ones are having a massage at home, those can get to be a lot of fun.

Nearly 15 years now and it never gets old.

rachel1972rachel1972about 2 years ago

Another great one! Can't wait to read more about Ryan and TT!

This particular series reminds me of my husband and I in our early years dating and marriage. Hubs was as demanding as Ryan but he often put me in positions that were embarrassing but very exciting.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous