All Comments on 'My Boyfriend's Fantasy'

by JayLikestoRead

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great!

I hope some women are like the one described here: turned on by two men in action.

SWT3SWT3about 9 years ago
Bravo

Loved the story. Sounds like there might have been some truth behind the plot.

Y'all must be teenagers the way the guys keep cumming and cumming, 3 times in less than an hour? Those were the days, LOL.

Thanks for the entertainment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
loved it!

short and sweet. one of the best stories i've read on this site

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Very good story

Many women fantasize about seeing two guys. Quite a few guys indulge but will never admit it. Kim has the upper hand now and should enjoy it.

yowseryowserabout 9 years ago
2much

Plenty o' penis. Makes for a nice night.

falcon29falcon29about 9 years ago
Good content, but...

I have to say that she must have had a big mouth and a sloppy pussy. I've seen video of 2 dicks in the same hole, but she WAS pretty sloppy loose. Either that or those dicks must have been pretty dinky.

I didn't object to the content though.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
exxcxxxcellent

One of the most mind blowingly thrilling events in my sweet life was the night my best friend caught me fucking his wife. He watched us for a while, then punished me by sliding his pleasure pole up my pulsing rectum and fuckin me senseless while I finished his wife. He came in me as I shot her my hot cream. Fun stuff. You brought back a magnificent memory.

JayLikestoReadJayLikestoReadover 8 years agoAuthor
To Anonymous ...

Your comment has inspired me to write another story. Obviously, with so few details, I had to use my imagination, but I think you'll like what I came up with.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Perfect

A dream come true, well written too!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous