My Bus Trip Ch. 3

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers

I just had to see the one across the street, I can’t tell you why, I just wanted to or had know if they were all like this in this town or if one was like the one I found last night (or was that the day before). I decided I did not want to carry my purse (and my new toy) around so before I crossed the street I went back to the Bus Station and put my purse and bag in one of those lockers. I went across the street and went inside the sex shop I saw a fairly good-looking black man behind the counter. He made it a point to make me feel very welcome in his place. He introduced him self as the owner and operator. After some very small chitchat I asked him if his Video booths were like the ones across the street all open and well lit up. He said the one ground level was, but the one down stairs had the real hard-core stuff and he had the rooms separated and privacy. He told me they were more set up for couples and for those that just wanted to view their movies in private.

He told me that up stairs it was quarters only and down stairs I had to join the private club to become a member (legal stuff) and pay a one-time membership fee. He told me that the membership was for a 24-hour period and it cost $5.00 to join. I asked him if a person could check out what they were joining first and he told me to go down stairs and check it out. If I liked what I saw fine and if not he would give me my membership fee back. I had to sign a membership form and one thing that caught my eye on the forms was the words in fairly big print. “I know as a member, that sex is the purpose for my joining and I am a consenting adult over the age of 21. Anything I do in the club is by my choice and I will not disclose anything that I see or do to non-club members.”

I looked up at him and asked “what is this all about?” he said “Oh baby that’s to insure that everyone knows what it is we are doing here, and that we all as adults consent to any activity we may wish to engage in.” He smiled and said, “you know what I mean don’t you baby, just remember exchanging of any money is against the law.” I signed his form, paid him his membership fee, looked at my watch, and saw I had a good 2 hours before my bus was to leave. I went down the stairs that took me down to a small pitch-black hallway. I could hear all kinds of sounds coming from the little room as I pasted them looking for a door that did not have a light lit up. He told me that the lit light meant that a person or people where in the room and most likely that the door would be locked but not always.

I finely found a room with the light not lit, I went inside, and it smelled of sperm and sex. I could hear very loud and very clear sex going on all around me. The only thing I wasn’t sure of was if it was real or if it was the videos being played. This room had two chairs in it and yes I did look at the walls to see if there were any holes in them. I did see on two walls some good size holes but not so big that a face or head could go through it. They were large enough for a good size hand to easily come through them though.

The man told me that as a member all I had to do was turn the knob and the video would start. That when I was finished and wanted to leave to turn it off before I left. I wanted to take the time to see just what kind of “hard-core” stuff he was talking about. I flipped the knob and I found a movie with two men, the one with two women. I turned it again and found two women with one man. I moved it again and there was this lovely woman with 5-6 men. I turned it another setting and saw several different things screwing a woman. I turned it again and I saw 5-6 women all in a ladies orgy. I then found a movie of this one woman with two big black men. I saw her and their black cocks; they seemed a little larger than what I had been seeing. I tuned it again and found a couple movies of one man and woman having what I guess could be normal sex.

I found an all anal movie and I could not decide what to watch. I flipped it back to the gang-bang one and this girl was maybe 23-25 years old, she was going crazy getting fucked by these guys. I finely sat down and watched. You know where my right hand was and what my fingers were doing don’t you? I was on fire! I saw my door open and this guy asked, “Can I eat you as you watch please?” I was on fire and his offer is exactly what I needed. I said “come in, I really am so wet and ready.” He came in and as he did he asked “do you want me to lock the door or leave it open?” I said with a racing heart “don’t lock it, leave it open a little.” He knelt down in front of me with his help I pulled back my dress and we put my legs over his shoulders. It looked strange seeing my bobby socks and flats were stuck up in the air bouncing as he moved and worked on me. He started licking me. He sucked on my clit and I felt like a sex-crazed banshee. The door opened and another man walked in, no words were spoken he walked over next to me un-zipped his pants and I reached for his exposed cock.

This was not one bit comfortable what so ever. I felt like I was falling off the chair and I just knew that the floor was filthy there was no way I was going to let myself fall down no matter what. I held onto the man I was sucking by his waist, he may have thought it was to get more of him put it was to keep me up in that chair. I had my eyes closed and concentrated on not falling. Because of that I loved the nasty feeling however I was not able to climax like this. I heard the door open again and opened my eyes to see the black owner. (The Video TV lit up the room enough to see that clearly)

He said “Well looks like you found what it was you were looking for honey, if you boys want and the lady is willing you all can use the room at the end of the hall. It has a clean mattress for a floor and you will be able to keep your dress clean sweetheart. When he started speaking I stopped sucking and directed my attention to him. The man between my legs never stopped but I did not want to stay like this fighting just to stay off the dirty floor. I said “show us, I don’t want to get my dress dirty.” He walked over and I let go of the cock I had hold of and was sucking, I took my legs off the man on the floor and stood up. The owner put out his hand out and I took it. He led us all to the end of the hallway and as he opened the door he said, “This is our member’s private social room to discuss the films and movies that our members have been watching. Please put your shoes over in the corner and feel free to use the hangers over there to get comfortable.” He said that as he pulled my dress from the hem up and over my head. I stood there in my bra, and watch. I stood there naked watching the men get out of their pants and shirts.

The Owner said looking at me with a great big smile on his face “Now tell us what movies interested you dear? What would you want to talk about?” I smiled and said, “I was watching the girl getting gang-banged, I want to discuss that, and see what it is all about.” The owner said “well you are in luck honey, I know for a fact that the boys here know all about that subject and when you leave this room I think you will be an expert on that subject.” By now I had knelt down and grabbed the cock in front of me. We all managed to lay down at the same time. Me with my mouth and hand holding onto that lovely hard cock. While the man who had been eating me went right back at it.

The owner stood there watching us and I had my eyes on him wondering if he was going to get out of his clothes and join in or not. I saw him grabbing his cock through his pants and it looked nice and big. I heard a noise behind him and a guy walked up and asked “What’s going on Jake, we got an orgy going on tonight?” The owner said “No, just some lady needing a good fuck, if your game take off your shoes and get your ass in there.” I had just enough mind left to say “Jake” he looked at me and I looked at my watch. I said, “I only have one hour left before my Bus leaves, (I knew I had 1 and ½ but I did not want to rush) please Jake let me know when it is 9 PM I can’t stay longer please.”

Jake said “don’t worry honey, I’ll make sure you catch your Bus, now have fun.” He turned and walked out. I watched as the new man came in and got on the huge mattress. I was on my knees and the guy behind me eating me stopped and inserted him self. I kept working on the one in my mouth. The person I was sucking swelled up and I gulped down his sperm. The man behind me was fucking me hard pushing my body forward with his forward thrust. Doing that would shove the man’s cock in my mouth to the back of my throat. I had read and read about the women who would “deep throat” a man’s cock and how it made her feel as well as give the man pleasure. I wanted to feel what that was like as well as make the man feel good.

I relaxed my grip to allow just a little more cock in, I felt it way in the back, and I decided to try and open my throat with a big swallow. It took three tries and then it was in, it went in so fast that my hand fell way and I had his belly against my nose. The man finely finished pumping in his nectar into my mouth. He pulled back and as he pulled back there was a man in front of me laying on his back. He was jacking off and his cock was sticking straight up. I went for him and tried the deep thing again. I have to tell you it is not as easy as the book said it was. However, it did add to my excitement. It did take a few attempts to get his whole dick in my mouth but once I got the hang of it I swear it made my whole body crave the cock I was sucking.

The man behind me shot his sperm inside of me and I felt him pull away, I had heard other men talking about what was going on in our room and I also realized that more men had joined in. I had another cock in me almost as soon as one pulled out. After the man I was sucking climaxed I realized that my knees and my jaw where killing me. I wanted to lay on my back. I felt the man fucking me finish and pull out. I just flipped onto my back and at the same time I looked around the room. I saw men everywhere. I knew I was going to find out real good just what a gang-bang was all about.

I opened my legs and as I pulled them back I had a lovely big fat cock sliding into me. I had two men kissing my breast and working my nipples. I climaxed hard and I noticed something that surprised me. I did climax and I loved it. What surprised me was the climax was not what I loved so much. It was something else. I know because I climaxed harder and longer on the bus and with Cynthia and her husband. This was different, this was wild, and this was nasty. In addition, all this made me love every second of it. I found that I wanted more of this filth, I wanted every man in that room to fuck me, I wanted them to use me and I honestly wanted to be fucked so hard that it would hurt to walk. I looked around the room and saw so many lovely cocks. While somewhere a lovely size somewhere larger and I wanted them in me so bad I knew I would go nuts if they didn’t.

Seeing all of them hard, stiff fat, skinny, short, and long brought to mind my husband. I also realized that Jim’s cock was less than half the size of the smallest cock of all the men in the room and after experiencing all the men that I have experienced I knew his was the smallest cock that I would ever experience again. I lost myself in this sick place. I kept grabbing hard dicks, I begged them to fuck me I felt sperm rolling down my back side, I was slipping around on my back grinding back at the men fucking me. My tits were covered with sperm from the guys just standing and watching then shooting their stuff onto me.

I laid there fucking as hard as I could back at this big black guy in me. I felt his cock slamming into my cervix and it gave me a crazy feeling of pain and pleasure. I heard one person ask “does she take it up the ass?” some one answered, “She ain’t been off her back to try.” The first guy then said “let me in there, I can fuck her ass while she is on her back.” The black guy was hard at work and let loose a wonderful stream of sperm into me. He held me so tight that my legs were way up over my head. He ground into me as I ground back at him. He slowly pulled out and he brought my legs back down. The next person grabbed my ankles and lifted them up high; he said “watch how you fuck a bitch like this in her ass.”

I know that my whole bottom was wet from my being turned and from all the sperm oozing out of me. I felt him adjust the head of his cock right at my asshole. I was excited and wanted to experience what I had been reading about. I waited for the pleasure then all I felt was a raging pain coming from my asshole. I screamed out “stop, stop, no, no, stop it hurts.” He never stopped and I was wiggling my ass to free the head from my hole. The more I moved around the deeper he went in and the more it hurt. I thought that if I would push like when I would go to the bathroom it would relieve some of the pain. I was in tears and he kept entering me. I ached I was racked with pain; I knew this was Gods way of punishing me for my having sex with men other than my husband. I begged and pleaded but he would not stop.

I felt like I was being ripped apart with a log between my legs. He was in far enough to move in and out with out fear of my shoving him out. He started slowly at first and I had stopped saying anything. I just laid there and hoped he would hurry up and climax. I felt a hand on my clit and fingers in my hole. They did nothing for me because of the pain. I decided to encourage him to make him climax quicker and pull out of me I said “hurry, hurry, fuck me give it to me.” I heard him say, “see boys they cry and beg to stop but they love it, take this bitch.” He crammed his cock in me all the way and I expected it to hurt but it didn’t. I was confused because it should have. I then realized that the pain was going away. And it felt like I was going to the bathroom and it was going back inside of me. It was strange and I laid there hoping he would just come.

I felt the fingers working me on my clit and the hands on my tits. I felt fingers inside my hole from a hand being trapped with his thrust as he slammed in and out of my ass. I did start to feel something I had never felt anything like this before so it was all new and strange. One thing for sure was I started to receive enjoyment from this. It was like a switch being flipped from dark to light. One moment I was racked in pain and then all of a sudden I was receiving pleasure beyond belief. I could feel every fiber in my ass, every fiber in and on my pussy; I felt my nipples tingling with excitement.

To Be Continued...

Linda Jean
Linda Jean
2,358 Followers
12