All Comments on 'My Chastity Story Pt. 03'

by Digger66

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great article!

Women can be so devious! Women are so soft and lovely, with the smooth legs and behind, but when they take charge they have many ideas to put us men under their thumbs. I love it when I hear how a wife has taken over a marriage and the husband has been put in his place.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
This is very HOT!!

This is a very hot series of stories and getting hotter all the time. Please continue this series. Great stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

Story is very good and getting heated up nicely. More please (the nastier the better!)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Please train me

Great story. Please would you train me in the same manner, please please. I need this kind of training as I have been abusing my small penis and seeking pleasure elsewhere,has the wife is no longer interested in my little thing . Please put a cock chastity cage . I have the choice of two . .

Regards

Ianwants2cum

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Awesome Story!

Hi,

I loved this story! Very imaginative and realistic. I would really love it if my wife did the same thing to me in real life. I am not sure if I could handle sleeping in chastity though.

piggy pie

LI KerwellLI Kerwellalmost 4 years ago
You Can’t Stop Now!

Great story line. Fantastic writing.

I want to know what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

The tension builds marvelously. Hoping for another installment!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It'd be ok to play the chastity cage game for awhile to keep the wife happy. As everyone knows you can cut those toy cages off in five minutes. But as far as her posting clear pictures that included his face and locked up cock is a big no no. I would have cut the toy off, and tied her up and beat her ass red till she couldn't set down. Then took pictures of her with the red ass and Visible face in the pictures, and posted them. With Caption this is what happens to wife's that think posting Private pictures is alright!!

mrwidehorizonsmrwidehorizonsabout 1 month ago

Awesome series, hope to see what happens next!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDigger66@Digger66
I have fun writing stories about fantasies that run through my mind. I enjoy stories about women who become sexually awake and then become secret sluts. I like to write and read stories about gloryholes. I would love to visit some gloryholes with my wife. I fantasize that w...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES