My Christmas Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I lifted her and then let her slid down the wet tiles impaling herself on my cock.

"Oh, yes. Just like that, my lover."

Slowly, over and over, I let her ride the wall and me. Enjoying every second of getting to watch her orgasm develop and grow moment by moment. Her beautiful face showing pleasure, need, an enjoyed pain, and then a crippling moment when her whole body shook. Coming, she held tight to me, and I pressed her hard into the wall. Holding my cock as deep within her as I had ever pressed it. Feeling her flesh ripple and clench around me the whole time.

"Let me down. I have a Christmas present for you."

When he feet touched the floor she kept going. I grinned knowing what was about to happen."

When she took me into her mouth, straight from within her own wet warmth, I almost flooded her throat right then. The liquid suction began instantly and I was then the one clawing at the tiles walls.

"Oh, my god, Victoria."

"Ummhumm."

Her tongue was velvety and she used it to tease me in marvelously evil ways. Either she ran it along the whole of me, only to then she would do things like push up and hold me tight on the roof of her mouth, or maybe Victoria would pull back allowing her teeth to gently scrape the top and bottom of my cock. Raking the skin. It was all these different types of teasing variation that she used that keep me from my orgasm. At first at least. Then, more and more, it was what was driving me towards it.

Holding onto to the shower nozzle holder and the corner, I felt my body seemingly crest a wave and then crash. That was the best way I can describe having an orgasm literally sucked out of me. I could do nothing more than hang on and whimper in pleasure-pain as Victoria pigged out on my spewing cock's white flow of cum. She seemed insatiable. I didn't ever want her to stop but, at the same time, I was all but ready to scream.

Then she took me to the back of her throat and gave my cock one agonizingly long tight massage till I popped free.

Panting, I looked down at her sweet face and the warm shower water playing across it. Her eyes were sparkling with water droplets.

She gave me a sweet smile.

Tilted her head back and swallowed.

Oh, my fucking god.

"I love you."

She grinned, winked and stood up rubbing her reddened knees. I shut off the water and she leaned into me for a moment. Resting against my chest.

"And I love you." She took my hand. "Dry me off and take me to bed. I folded out the sleeper sofa, we can fall asleep watching my Christmas tree blinking." She giggled. "Given that the sun is about to come up, I think it's time to sleep, huh?"

I couldn't suppress a yawn. "I'm not going to have any trouble sleeping, that's for sure."

Laughing at me, Victoria nodded. "Me too, lover. Me too. " She grabbed a towel off the rack and tossed me a second. "Come on, our bed is waiting. Dry my boobs."

Victoria thrust her wet chest out towards me.

We were like two kids drying each other off. Laughing and flirting, and kissing while teasing each other with touches. I loved how I got to make her smile and how she giggled when I rubbed a towel over her butt cheeks.

With a hip-swinging strut, Victoria pranced off away from my teasing towel and headed towards the darkened living room. Following her, I loved how the sparkling lights from the tree played across her nude skin. Like a cat with a laser pointer, I wanted to chase after all of those tiny points of light.

And bite them.

Of course, even as I thought that, the fact that I brutally needed sleep began knocking the ability to think away from me with hammer-like blows.

Curling in next to her, we snuggled up and draped the sheets and blanket over the two of us. The idea of watching the tree had seemed romantic, but now the soft blinking lights playing across her face was far more beautiful. I pushed the still lightly damp red hair back from her eyes. Kissing her lips, I enjoyed her smile.

"Night night, lover," she said, her words all but a whisper.

"Goodnight, my love."

** ** ** ** ** ** **

"OH, MY GOD!" my ex-girlfriend's voice woke me with a terrible start. "MOTHER!"

The front door was open and the morning light and cool air was flooding the living room of the apartment. They were both painful.

But, then so was Jennifer's voice.

"It's Christmas, you two ... two ... nasty people!"

Victoria mumbled something besides me about tigers eating their young. Sitting up, she pulled the blanket up with her making sure her chest was covered.

In the doorway, Thomas was standing behind his girlfriend, eyeing her mother with an interest I was about to go knock him out for. He saw the look on my face and averted his eyes. Which is a good thing. A fight, naked, on Christmas morning really wasn't anything I wanted to do ... but I was willing. In fact, after the month I had had so far, I was more than willing.

Victoria took control. "Jennifer, give us a few minutes if you please."

My ex crossed her arms. "Why? I've seen you both naked before."

Victoria's voice could have cut steel. "Because I'm your mother and I damn well said so."

The front door was slammed shut.

Victoria looked at me and sighed. "Merry Christmas, lover."

"And a happy Jingle fricking Bells to you, my love." Laughing, I got to my feet moaning. "Oh, damn it. Sleep ... who needs sleep?"

"Exactly."

My clothes from the night before were still covered in sap from my ... completely not sexual in any way ... encounter with a red cedar tree. Luckily I had dropped off a bag with a few nice things in case I needed to make a wardrobe change for an impulse date. Admittedly dress slacks and a button up might be a bit formal for a Christmas morning invasion of my ex and her boyfriend, but it's what I had.

I was folding the couch back into its normal love seat configuration when the front door reopened, again no warning.

"If you are both still naked I don't care. I'm not standing out here all morning."

I glanced over my shoulder at her. "Your mom's still getting dressed, but come on in."

"YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHEN I CAN COME IN THIS APARTMENT!THIS IS MY MOTHER'S HOME AND I'VE GOT MORE RIGHT TO BE HERE THAN YOU DO, YOU BASTARD!"

I sighed and rolled my eyes. "Whatever, drama princess, whatever. You want some breakfast? There were tons of those spiral sandwiches left from last night."

"What's all the yelling about?" Victoria came in pulling her t-shirt over her head. I smiled seeing the bright red bra disappear. I love seeing her in that one. She knew this and threw me a wink. "Well, come on in, we're as decent as it gets given the lack of warning."

Jennifer needled up. "I need to give you a warning when I'm coming over on Christmas morning?"

Victoria flounced onto the couch, pulling her pillow around and putting it under her side. "Well, a phone call would have been the polite thing to do. The party ran really late." She looked at me standing in the kitchen door mouthing the word 'sandwiches?' and nodded. "Yes, please."

I was digging out the covered plastic deli tray of ham and cheddar spirals when she called asking for a soda. Juggling that, my own drink and the tray proved challenging but I got it all to the coffee table without mishap.

Thomas was sitting in the recliner I had been going to grab, looking far too comfortable. I dropped down next to Victoria and munched on a sandwich while waiting for Jennifer to lead this emotional Christmas parade off the proverbial cliff.

Oh, shit the Christmas parade! I completely forgot to ask about that when we got back last night. Fuck.

I was still chewing on that concern when my ex spoke.

"Mother ... I don't approve of your dating him. Can you ask him to leave?"

Oh, shit....

Victoria's eyes narrowed. "I could ... but I won't. See, I'm not a rude bitch to people I love." I felt Victoria take my hand, crush my thumb for a moment, then the pressure vanished. "However, if we're going to talk about asking people to leave then ... well, the only reason I'm not asking you both to get the fuck out is that it's Christmas."

Rather chilly this winter here in Florida.

The silence in the apartment could have been cut. After a moment Jennifer held out her hand to Thomas, who looked at it blankly till she snapped her finger and he remembered that he was playing Christmas present mule. Hunting in his jacket's pockets for a moment, he pulled out a small wrapped box and handed it over.

"For you, mother. Merry Christmas." She looked at me. "Forgive me if I didn't get you anything."

I ignored the sarcasm. "That's quite alright." I gave her a smile. "It's better to give than to receive, after all. Yours and Thomas' gifts are in the silver wrapping paper under the tree. Pink bow is his gift, green for you."

She gave me an odd look but made no move to retrieve her presents. After a moment Jennifer gave a shiver-shrug and looked back to her mother.

"I mainly wanted to come by and tell you that we're leaving. Thomas got a great job offer in Miami, and I'm sure I can find something there that will suit me and be fun, so-- "

Victoria shook her head. "You just signed a year lease for an apartment?"

Knowing that the two of them had just begged money from Victoria for the security deposit, my own opinion was similar to the disbelief I heard in my lover's voice.

"Yeah, well, I'm sure there will be a grace period. I'll see Mr. Styles tomorrow and he and I'll work it out."

For a moment I thought Victoria was going to blow her top, but then she must have decided that it was pointless to expend that much emotion. With a sigh only I heard, she shook her head. "Where do you plan on living in Miami?"

Jennifer shrugged. "Oh, we'll find a place once we get there."

"You'll ... find ... a place?"

"Yeah." My ex nodded. "I called dad, he said he can help me get settled in down there. He might even be able to get me on with his company."

"I need an aspirin" Victoria got up and left me there with the two of them... alone.

The silence grew quickly uncomfortable. I had a terrible urge to break it by talking but I stopped on that urge. Actually, I have to say, it was more like I did Riverdance on that urge than a traditional stomp. As she walked back in, carrying a bottle of water and swallowing tablets, Victoria must have sensed this since she grabbed the remote and turned on the TV in the corner.

"You're a blockhead, Charley Brown!"

She turned it down and plopped her butt back next to me, leaning into my side. "So, you talked to your father. Well, just what did the sperm donor have to say? Not that it really matters, but curiosity impels me to ask."

Jennifer smirked. "Well, I told him about you two, for one thing. He says you need to see a psychiatrist. That clearly, at your age, you must be going through some type of menopause-induced, mental crisis."

Then Jennifer looked at me. "You? Well, he said you just have some sick mommy issues."

Alright then, time to make a list. I will need some two-by-fours, a handful of nails, a good solid length of rubber hose, at least two male chickens and a toilet plunger. Now, where could I find a rabid hedgehog on Christmas day? And a cattle prod, certainly going to need one of those before I'm through. Maybe--

"Well, tell your father I thanked him for his professional opinions of my current relationship, but that till he's willing to confess to exactly what he was doing naked with that fourteen-year-old cheerleader, I'll have to pass on taking any advice on my sex life from him." Victoria looked at me and mouthed the word "Male." Then nodded at my wide-eyed response.

"He says that never happened! That you lied on the stand!"

My lover chuckled. "Yeah ... right." Victoria's smile was wicked. "Well, pedophile ex-husband's opinions aside, I'll stick with Randal here till he gets tired of being seen with an old broad like me. He's great in bed, after all."

"MOTHER!"

My lover shrugged at her daughter. "Not my fault you never found that out."

Jennifer jumped to her feet. For a moment her lips quivered. "Father is right about you. Merry Christmas, Mother."

Me she only gave a dirty look to as she violently dragged Thomas out the door.

For a moment Victoria looked at the open door, then stood up without any energy in her lifeless limbs and moved to the daylight-framed opening. She watched her daughter drive away before she closed the door. I was about to go to her when she whipped back around, hiding that she had wiped away a tear.

"Well, shall we go back to sleep, or watch a Charley Brown Christmas and open presents." She looked at the tree. The two small silver packages were still there. "I see she left hers. I do hope you didn't spend too much on them?"

"Not too much, although it did take a bit of effort to get two 'I'm with stupid' key chains with their names engraved on the backs."

Her laughter was forced and sad. Again, she wiped away a tear. "Presents, then?"

"I thought you already gave me my present?"

She gave me a naughty grin at the mention of the blowjob in the shower. "Well, that was one I unwrapped for you." Moving to the Christmas tree, Victoria picked up a stack of fancy-wrapped presents. "Now these are ... well, in a way what you asked for." She grinned. "Plus a few surprises."

Intrigued, I slipped the bright ribbon to the side and opened the corner of what looked like a dress shirt box. The fabric within might could even have been used for a shirt ... if you were a flamenco dancer. Who was also into lace.

It took me a second to orientate the piece around right, but the lacy shoulder strap gave me clues. Looking up over the top of the red satin corset, I felt my face split into a grin similar to Victoria's.

"How wonderful is a Christmas present that you can unwrap over and over throughout the year?" She pointed to the rest of the boxes. "Keep going. There's a lot more."

And oh how right she was.

Thin teddies, in a half dozen colors. Clothes that, on Victoria's luscious body, wouldn't hide a thing but that would be like icing on a cake. A matching robe that was too see-through for anywhere but the bedroom.

"Such pretty things huh, my lover." She laughed, "You should see the lust in your eyes. It's feral!"

As odds would have it, among the many lacy and silky items it was the last box that held my oldest sex fantasy. Stockings. Easily a dozen pairs. Some normal, some fishnet. When I lifted them out and looked up at her she blushed.

"I can't wait to wear those for you."

Picking a pair at random, I held them up before me. "Let me put them on you."

"Those? Umm, well, we don't have a lot of time today to play, but those are tame enough I could get away with them when we go out."

She placed her bare foot on my thigh. The gown she was wearing slipping open all the way to her thigh. I saw a hint of the red of her panties and the desire to lean in and start kissing that hidden place was powerful. Fishing my thumbs down the nylon roll, I guided her delicate foot within and eased them slowly up over her ankle and then her calf. Rolling the fabric smooth past her knee, my finger brushed it flat on her soft thigh. I loved how the skin seemed to spill over the top of these stockings in a delicate mound of skin. I wanted to kiss my way around her leg following that lacy barrier and drifting over it to touch that sweet thigh.

I moved to the other leg.

By the time Victoria was sliding the two stocking tops together by wiggling her ass, I was hard enough to split a steel I-beam. But even as I started to move I realized that she had said something in passing that was important.

"Um, we're going out?"

She smiled and nodded a puzzled smile gracing her lips. "Uh, yeah. We have to go by your grandmother's." She pointed at the tree still heaped with presents. "Those won't deliver themselves after all. And then we have the parade to go to."

"The parade? We managed to get that together?"

"Yeah!" Victoria turned and looked over her shoulder at me. "I mean just because you were off stealing trees and running around romancing a redhead divorcee, doesn't mean that everyone else was just screwing around today." She grinned, flipped her robe out the way showing me her red pantie-covered ass and those stockings.

Oh, just damn...

Victoria let the back of her robe fall, covering up those sexy curves and then smiled a saucy smile. "It's planned for three o'clock. So we're really pressed for time."

Oh, no, no, no...

Getting up, I followed Victoria across the apartment. She was giggling by the time she got to the bedroom and let her robe drop. She sprawled herself across the bed and I all but dove between her thighs, burying my face into the crotch of those sinfully red panties.

The hot musk of her flooded my nose as I kissed the warm cloth. Her fingers laced their way into my hair. Then my teeth were nipping at her thigh where the lacy edge of the stockings were taunting me with their presence. I dug my fingers into the cheek of her ass and then, with no warning, returned to her crotch. She pulled the red fabric aside, and my face was awash with her pungent juices as I rammed my tongue inside. Victoria's leg entrapped my head and I felt that scratchy lace on the back of my neck and shoulder. The tight pressure the familiar smothering touch that I had so come to love.

"Hurry. We're going to be late. We're going to be late Randal!"

Even knowing that there were in fact hours till we had to go anywhere, I felt an eager spur of disconnected tension grip me and I truly did my best to devour this woman, not in minutes or hours but in seconds. The haste adding to the feeling so much that, by the time Victoria orgasmed, I was shaking with my own needs and I required only her softest of touch upon me.

I exploded.

She giggled when I shot my cum all over her red bra covered tits.

"Wow, I really got to you." She wiped at the glossy wet trails across her breasts.

Panting, I shook my head. "That was fucking intense."

She nodded and pulled me down next to her. "Come here. Rest. We have time."

As easy as that sounded, I was still panting next to her for more than a few minutes.

"How did you do that?"

Victoria chuckled. "I had sex in the restroom of a bar once. The fear we were going to get caught, it was so wild. That's when I first learned ... when you think the sex is on a clock ... well, your body really ramps up the adrenaline. It's fun to do every once in awhile, but I prefer the long slow sex better."

I nodded. "Both are good."

She smiled and snuggled into me. I could feel the dampness of my own seed against my skin, but couldn't care in the least.

"Don't let me sleep too long," she told me, then instantly seemed to drift into a deep sleep.

Oh, how I wanted to join her in that nap.

But couldn't.

She had made it my responsibility that we got where we needed to be today.

As that thought rolled through my head, I realized suddenly, that she had in fact done far more than just that to me. Yeah, sure, I had initiated what had happened but Victoria had soon been the one in control of what we did and how our relationship advance. She had told me not to fall in love with her, knowing that I would do just that.

I'm not that complex. I do what I'm told not to do. It's a known character trait.

Then Victoria had -- simply by being herself -- made me come to realize that there were things about this old town that I loved. Our dates were mostly to the older restaurants. The ones that hadn't been changed by the town's desire for fluff and nonsense.

I also realized that, by giving me no choice but to stay if I wanted her, she had made me start trying to see past all the idiots and to really try and find new ways to make this place like my old memories.