My Christmas Star

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MSTarot
MSTarot
3,119 Followers

Who the fuck was I to think I could be Mayor?

When Victoria mumbled a happy purr and snuggled into my side harder I knew the answer to that.

I was this woman's lover. And ... probably exactly as she had it planned ... there was soon going to be a wedding in our future. There was no way I was going to let this woman get away from me.

No way at all.

Because if I did, what did I really have going for me? Sad memories? A sailboat?

I eased my arm around Victoria and placed a kiss in her hair.

"Love you," I whispered.

"Um hum."

I smiled and kissed her hair again. "Sleep love, we have time."

We have time.

It's only Christmas day after all. There was still plenty of time left in this year for more disasters. Not that I cared.

See, I had found my star to set my true course by.

MSTarot
MSTarot
3,119 Followers