All Comments on 'My Coming Out Party'

by eviltwin52

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
JgsexyJgsexyalmost 4 years ago
Crazy fantasy story

That was way out there but made my little clitty rock hard. Fantastical writing but erotic just the same. I feel like you rushed the last part about Jerome deflowering your main character but otherwise, a good fun read!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Why do you hate white men so much?

Your stuff isn't poorly written (and parts are arousing), but you're so relentlessly slagging on your protag, in every story, it's kind of like marching to the gallows to read these stories.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

I would love to be a sissy faggot cocksucking cuckold husband for my wife. Sucking a BBC while she is beside me sucking her lover's cock would be wonderful. And then getting fucked by that BBC while she's beside me also getting fucked would be heaven.

Please tell more stories like this. It really turned me on.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago

second comment -- read this story again AND LOVED IT !!!

Sucking cock and getting fucked in front of everyone -- my family, friends and neighbors -- would be a wonderful way to come out to everyone. They all need to know what a sissy faggot cocksucking slut I am.

Great story. I can't wait to read more of your stories.

Hugs & kisses,

cdCindy1

eviltwin52eviltwin52over 3 years agoAuthor
cdCindy

Thank you for the kind words baby. I wish you'd email me. I am unable to use Lit to contact you.

johnnie

AKA Evil

TrstxxxTrstxxxover 2 years ago

Everyone gets exactly what they want…and need. Love your stories.

SissyAngelica123SissyAngelica1235 months ago

Thank you. What an amazing story. I remember when Daddy explained I was a sissy and took my virginity.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usereviltwin52@eviltwin52
Part time bi cuckold, full time husband of a highly sexual woman. I get sexually charged by dominant men.