My Cool World

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The make-out session resumed. Kisses were stolen left and right, time taken out only to get Sunny's top off as well. A few more minutes allotted for Sunny's bottoms, and both were nude. This was the happiest night of Lola's young life, and certainly in the top five for Sunny. She was less than sure what to expect, but thought Lola could help her along.

Last loose garment discarded, both romance recipients embraced in pleasure, to be lovingly, erotically doted upon. Paws roved, wandered, fondled. Fingertips glid traces of hot tangible love. Genitalia puffed and swelled in arousal. They were young, they were frisky, they were spirited, active, ardent. They were ready. Lola felt cool, confident, and in the zone. Green-lit to make love to Sunny Saunders here tonight in her bedroom, she was going to. And how she was going to.

"S-so..." Sunny panted between kisses, "How, uh...how should we do this?"

"Well..." Lola pecked her on the nose. "For me, I don't think anything could feel better than what we're doing right now. I'm a little too tired to orgasm, and you're the one whose 'friend' is in town. So I say we scissor our legs, I'll, eh...ring your doorbell, so to speak...and we'll make you orgasm. That should ease your cramping. And hopefully your 'Little Sunny' won't be so cranky-pants."

"I love every damn word ya just said. Except maybe 'cramping.'"

And so Sunny opened her legs, inviting one of Lola's betwixt. Gams entwined, Lolly took one of Sunny's hands, kissed it, and routed it to her ass. She then reached, clamped a hand on Sunny's ass as well, and dug in her fingers. "Mmph!" Sunny exclaimed.

Lola guided her into a moderate for now humping rhythm. They pressed and ground hard into one another. Rhythm established, Lola released Sunny's tush, smoothing her paw up and over her thigh to her cunt. She smothered Sunny in lipprints and Sunny reciprocated, wrapping limbs all around her. Lola had to burrow a bit to gain access to Sunny's anterior and clit hood, but persevered and prevailed. When she found and activated it, Sunny felt the surges assault.

"MMMMM! MMMMMMM! MMMMMMMMMMMM!!" Sunny screamed into Lola's mouth, having totally forgotten her folks were asleep. Both had to focus to keep the scissor rhythm going, but managed to maintain sync. The fuses were short and the sparks blew. Sunny clawed Lola's back, leaving a series of scratch streaks. Lola sank her free nails into Sunny's shoulder blade, leaving her too a set of marks. The sizzle engulfing the bed robbed them of their senses and refined behavior. They began to bite. Their moans turned to growls. It was official: Lola Cher Lunden and Sunny Ivy Saunders had transformed into animals. Blindly randy, inseparably mating savage animals. Much too far along, they couldn't so much as think of turning back.

It was amazing. Neither girl could fathom she was getting lucky with her best friend. Yet here they were, making rough, ferocious love, as if the day were not to dawn. Sunny felt still crampy, but the bountiful sensations outweighed her pains. Lola felt her thigh soaked in Sunny's lady lust, Sunny the same from 'Little' Lola. Pump after pump, thrust after divine, vigorous thrust, intensity only built and multiplied. Hot bolts of lightning pierced their raw flesh, searing into and electrifying them with torrid, white-hot bliss.

Sunny's rock-hard clit bulged from its hood. Lola rubbed and rubbed, as Sunny indeed lost her metaphorical grip on everything. Her head whipped back, then forth. She started to spastically jerk like she was in the electric chair. She seized and scrabbled Lola like a scratching post. On went the scissoring, the clit massage, the whole ball of madness...as little by little, bit by bit, Lola took Sunny through a tremendous orgasm. The one iota of brainpower left tried to keep her screams controlled, but to little avail. She began to calm, but Lola could tell she wanted more. So she eased her down sufficiently, then slowly, gradually, began revving her up again.

"Omigod Lola, I've never been touched like this!" she gushed. "I never knew anything could feel like this!!"

"Just enjoy it, Sunny...just enjoy it."

Sunny gasped and groped through several more pleas, claiming fistfuls of Lola's brunette hair. Lola wished she'd kept her glasses on so she could watch Sunny's reactions through the joyride. But that was all right, the soundtrack would do. And hopefully this wouldn't be the only time she'd get to escort Sunny through such a wildly wonderful trek.

The thrilling real-life movie played before Lola's eyes once again...as to Sunny's blind awe, Lola gave her a second orgasm. And before they knew it...a third. Fluids leaked and seeped from several bodily regions, including the eyes. The act was so beautiful and momentous, it made them start to cry. The scissor motion and Lola's hand stroke were magnificent and brilliant. The bed blazed in ever higher, ever hotter, barely figurative flames. The caterwauling, beyond delirious Sunny achieved orgasm four. The cramp had migrated to Lola's hand, but she didn't care. This was the greatest night of her life. In fact...

Oh my GOODNESS!!... Lola could not believe what she was feeling.

Out of the clear blue, out of nowhere, Lola's own monster orgasm struck her. She didn't believe it. While not even in the blueprints, they had made her cum as well! From nothing but Sunny's thigh humping her, and the incredibility of the act. Her mind was blown. But she still didn't let up on Sunny's twitching, blood-red clit.

Orgasm five nailed Sunny. And was far too much to handle. She couldn't take any more.

"Okay stop! Stop stop stop please st—..." she sputtered. "No more! Please, no more!"

The proud, satisfied Lola let up with a smile, and let Sunny float back down. She smooched Sunny's cheek.

"I love ya, b.f.f. Congrats on the ownership of my virginity. Treat it with kindness."

A teary-eyed Sunny kissed her back on the lips.

"I love you too."

Lola felt her heart swell.

"...Did you just say 'I love you'?? Not 'ya'? 'You'??"

Sunny couldn't quite focus on Lola with her eyes just yet, so she closed them and nodded.

"Yes, Lolly...love at first sight's real. I believe in it. I really think I actually love you."

Every inch of Lola's body bloomed with adoration and limerence.

"Oh my gosh, Sunny, you just gave me an emotional orgasm."

Sunny laughed. Lola went on.

"Seriously, I'm pretty sure I legitimately love you too. But then, I've been a teeny bit in love with you since the second we met."

"Aw, Lolly-pops...if only I'd known back then I could like girls too."

"Don't worry about it. How's...uh...how's it feel, down there?"

Sunny took a moment.

"...I'll be damned. ...It doesn't hurt."

Lola snuggled in close and butterfly kissed her.

"So happy to hear it."

"Not as happy as 'Little' Sunny is."

"So...does this mean we're...still besties? Or...more than that?"

"Dunno. Too tired to think right now. Could talk about it over breakfast."

"I'd enjoy that...maybe next time we could grab another mocha and a doughnut."

A smile. "Let's do it all over again, babe."

"Absolutely. We'll do each other's nails, play in the cool air, decorate for the holidays, have M&Ms, watch all the movies, play all the songs, love all the animals, go everywhere together..."

Sunny grinned, gently clawing Lola's tummy with her fingertips. "Tickle ourselves..."

"WHOO-HOO!" Lola blurted. "Sun-ny!" She hastened to lower her voice. "Your parents are sleeping! And I'm ticklish!!"

"My bad; 'f it's after bedtime I'll just tickle your...other parts."

"I love the plan."

"You're the coolest girl ever, Lols. Don't ever let anyone tell ya different. So's your whole world."

Lola melted.

"This cool nerd's whole world is up for grabs, Sunny. Eat Chinese, D&Ds, Christmas trees, C-A-Ts, D-O-Gs, birds and bees, gentle breeze, a pod with two peas...golly geez. You may seize all of these with ease if you please. Now let's catch some 'z's, ya big ol' tease."

"Mm." Yawn. "Awesome sauce."

Kiss. "Cool dreams, sweetheart."