All Comments on 'My Cousin Always Gets What He Wants'

by we_all_kneel

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

"You want a bird to watch us fuck...?!" --- I was reading hape hazardly not expecting it to be my thing. Then started to get into it, I was getting close and then this line and I just busted up laughing. The best. I love it.

Really good story, really well written. The vibe was hot, the characters come alive.

Bonus, I even found some relation to my own life in the theme, 'how nature intended'. I've been mulling over my struggles and how I lost myself. I keep coming back to my theme, it's a doggy dog world. I was a loving faithful guy and dawg nature of another man broke me in a way I couldn't go back. I just wasn't the same afterwards.

OSUfan130OSUfan13012 months ago

Love this! Really want to see his bully friends get in on the action

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So very hot!!!!

FreakSlaveFreakSlave12 months ago

Incredible! I love sex out in nature... and at the hands of a dominant would be even better! Hoping for more to cum in two days!

RobJasperRobJasper12 months ago

Love the fucking in nature and the dom/sub dynamic! Please keep writing and share the group nature action.

EyetheoEyetheo11 months ago

Wow, this story was great. I always thought feet-smelling was gross but damn, you just wrote a new fetish into my brain. Please keep going with this one. I need to see more of Jake. Brilliant writing!

midtwnnycmidtwnnyc8 months ago

i felt so turned on by the writing style.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous