All Comments on 'My Cousin Jo and I Pt. 08'

by uncledickme

Sort by:
  • 2 Comments
Comentarista82Comentarista82over 8 years ago
Still like it...

...but seeing Christy again, Richard's mom being clueless and Richard hitting the back of a girl's uterus is unbelievable. As a poster stated from pt. 7--"learn anatomy: no penis can go into a woman's uterus, as there's a thing called the cervix in the way."

The threesome idea doesn't fit the mentality of a molested female, at least not how you set her up: an abused female either becomes very promiscuous or very shut off and reluctant to trust anyone. You painted Jolene as the latter, so yes...this story is going off the rails even for fiction. 3*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Okay, enough with the 'critical thinling' about hitting the rear wall of the uterus...I HAVE HIT THE CERVIX on a number of girls, even almost penetrated into it, AND I AM NOT THAT WELL-HUNG!! Angle of attack and how 'into it's SHE IS helps with this aspect; also, it does hurt "some", due to the not being used to being penetrated,or even touched.

It is the sweetest thing, loving a girl, and having the cervix-thing happen;

One other observation about the story; as short as the chapters are, could have put it all on to "one" story, with a chapter-per-page; bit, I do like the drawn-out version!!

Well Done!!

"MADDOG"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous