All Comments on 'My Daddy'

by L.A. Wicker

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
very fucking hot!!!

short, but very well written, straight to the sex, and unbelievably hot! I loved every minute. You really have a talent for dialog, fuck the publisher, this is an amazingly erotic story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
damn hot

hot very erotic one. hope that it has a concluding part of the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
SMART MOVE

WHY DO YOU WORRY WHAT ONE OR TWO PEOPLE THINK ABOUT YOUR WORK . WRITE WHAT PLEASES YOU AND IF IT IS GOOD , WHICH IT IS , THEN SCREW THOSE WHO DON'T LIKE IT.YOU'LL WIN IN THE END .WE DO NEEED TO HAVE PART 2 AT LEAST OR OTHER WORK SIMILAR .

CallistaLynaeCallistaLynaeover 17 years ago
Dear Mr. Wicker

I do believe that that is precisely what Don-Donna were saying in their own idiotic sort of way. And if you would check out their bio page, they have written one story, though they allow no comments either by email or by comment page. To me that is the greatest hypocrasy, to feel obliged to leave scathing remarks upon others hard work and not allow the same to be done to their own. In other words, cowardice and bigotry abound amidst the two of them, if they are in fact two.

I myself found your story palatable, though not of my own preference. Enjoy what you do Mr. Wicker and let the plebians have their little says. It matters not one whit in the scheme of things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hot, sexy quickie...

but I have to admit to enjoying your longer stories more, not that you don't ALWAYS provide an VERY ENJOYABLE read!

P.S. Don-Donna is a major pain in the ass that rarely have anything positive to say about anybody's story, and when they actually do it is a very stilted, repetitive statement that is nearly as bad as their normally acidic statements! "They" SUCK royally and need to get a life!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
great job

i loved it......fuck that other guy, he's a fag it sounds like.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Always a pleasure

I always enjoy your material! I am thrilled whenever I see a new listing of yours show up here. I am happy that you have found a media that allows you to write your material and get paid for it. Ok, with the exception of this story, but good for those of us who enjoy your writings. Best of luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Don-Donna2 is gay.

Has to be gay...why else would they go saying that the hymen was located in the wrong place? You "break" the hymen when you go into the vaginal canal a small ways and tear the membrane that's there. It's not located externally. Trust me here, I'm a female. Mr. Webster must've been so busy writing that dictionary that he never got laid and found a hymen either. :P

timjac2timjac2over 17 years ago
fantastic

I have to thank you for the incredible story, so does my wife. We were both so hot after reading it that we made love like we have not for a long time

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
surprising...

I loved it. It was really well written and had a great flow for just two pages. I guess I should copy and paste it and see how many pages it ends up being in Word, so I have a better understanding of the length. As far as the negative comment(s) unless you have anything constructive to say about the creation of the story keep it to yourself. This is Fantasy and as such the author has full creative control.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Excellent.... but since you weren't going to do a sequel, why didn't you add a bit to the story and have them agree that they'd fuck whenever mama was away. It's a foregone conclusion that she wants to and he's NEVER going to ignore that tight, juicy pussy when it's RIGHT THERE... just a bedroom away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
:)

great story its just a little too predicatable

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Anonymous is an ignorant woman!

I am an informed woman who can tell you for a fact the hymen is not internal. The ignorant moron who claims she knows because she is a woman needs to slap her parents and sex ed teacher. Look up visuals or images of the hymen and it will clearly show it as the extra thick skin surrounding the entrance. If it was internal it could and would not be able to be torn from non sexual activities like bike riding.

A bike seat does not go internally unless you are doing it incorrectly. The anonymous woman claiming it is internal is part of the reason so many are informed on the subject. I know for a fact because I had to go through diagrams and other clinical explanations after being raped. I was a virgin before being raped. The doctor who examined me showed me a drawn diagram of what had happened and what the difference between being a virgin and not being a virgin. The opening no longer has the extra thick membrane surrounding it and making the entrance smaller. I had a perforated hymen which is what caused it to be more painful when it was torn. Look up a perforated hymen and pictures of it to understand just how ignorant the moron claiming the other person is gay clearly is about their own body.

DaughterlustDaughterlust4 months ago

I am reading all your daddy daughter stories and they are so hot it makes me wet.

Going to read more of your stories ;)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous