All Comments on 'My Daughter and Her Friend'

by creamsoda25

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Lol some dicking down is worth more than her future? What? I recommend removing the entire college subplot. It throws the reader off and out of the spice.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Follow up on this story. Have Maddison fuck her Daddy like a grown woman. Dressed up in sexy lingerie. Sheer bra, satin garterbelt, sheer stockings with frilly ankle sox and heels that she keeps on while fucking Daddy until he cums on her beautiful face and she drinks his cum. Maddie should talk dirty about how much she loves fucking and she can't believe Daddy is her fuck toy.

She loves to be a cum drinking fuck slut. That creams Daddy's pole every night. None of this pregnancy bullshit either. Let them enjoy having a fuck fest for while.

Kaitlyn needs wear slut wear too. That's how all girls need to dress

In fuck wear. Lingerie, cheerleader outfits. Ready to ride Daddy's shaft as soon as he walks in the door.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The story was good until the ending with the college thing. That did not make any sense to me. He held back having sex with her until the day before she was to leave then decided to fuck her and keep her. huh? It would have been better if she went back to school and visited until she graduated. Then they could decide how to live.

mybikecruisesmybikecruisesover 1 year ago

Repeat of some other authors story, almost to the girl's names. A great story line, but often repeated, the girlfriends tease the dad's, go camping, sometimes the one dad doesn't go and only dad gets both girls, most times they start with each other's daughters then saap to own during the weekend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Not marked as cuckold porn, despite that one of the girls had sex with another guy. It has to be 1/5 then, doesn't matter what else is in the story.

creamsoda25creamsoda25over 1 year agoAuthor

mybikecruises, If it's a repeat of another author's story I haven't read it. It's a really common storyline though. My main inspiration for this one was fleshing out some ridiculous porn scenario. The names were just the first that came to mind.

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 1 year ago

that closer became annoying because rushed . what gives about that . even made

it so almost zero almost none kinda continuation . what gives about that

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

not my kink, but good story anyway

thongdudthongdud12 months ago

Love the way the girls get on their hands and knees side to side...

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

thongdud You’re right that’s the best. Side by side in a tent getting fucked doggy style. That’s hot. The dad’s should have high fived and swapped right then.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous