All Comments on 'My Daughter, Janice'

by tarkatony

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Mmmm... nice

Such a hot story! I think that a Part Two is called for, without question...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Loving Kindness !!

Thanks....... Great!

mejau71mejau71almost 18 years ago
Magnificent! Perfect!

What a magnificent piece of fascination, intrigue, and most of all… true love between two deserving women. I applaud the author for capturing the intrigue the mother felt for her daughter’s fertile body. And I especially adored how the author highlighted the voluptuous, fertile features of the daughter… as a female writer; these are just some of the more elegant features we women look for in a story. The writer has managed to capture the essence of female divinity and inner exquisiteness, and I PRAY that the author decides to continue this saga of romantic intrigue and discovery between two precious souls such as these. This story raises the bar of the typical incest story… it praises romance, hope, and true love between mother and daughter. I would LOVE to see the couples’ romance blossom into a lifelong relationship of commitment and eternal love. Bravo!

Ang3lsoulAng3lsoulalmost 18 years ago
Don't keep us waitingf for Part 2!

I love stories of mother/daughter roleplay. Yours is absolutley well written and really hot!!! So go ahead, and make chapter two ever hotter because if keep like these, you'll be become a serious case of sucess on Literotica!

P.S. I almost came just reading it...

Keep up the good work!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Wonderful!

When I looked up the author's biography and found that he was a male, I was never so surprised in my life. I am used to commenters complaining that you can always tell a male author of lesbian stories because they don't know what they're talking about. Well, this one does know. As a fellow male, I suppose I can't really comment on the realism of the lesbian descriptions, but as a teacher of academic writing in English with over 40 years' experience in 17 universities and schools in many countries, what I can say is that this is a beautifully constructed story, carefully plotted to create the maximum tension before the explosive release in the last half of this chapter. In that respect, it reminds me of the opening four minutes of Beethoven's 4th symphony - and if you can emulate that in a different medium, you are no idiot, believe me.

Thank you for a really pleasurable, not to say rich, reading experience, in excellent English, too - a pleasant change. I hope you write much more, including [oh, I wish...] a continuation of this. Freddy the Small, Brazil

leann511leann511about 14 years ago
good story but

Good story but the sexual descriptions were almost non existent and largely juvenile. Will have to check some other stories of yours to see if you may have matured a little.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

awesome, u pls do write more n more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Abolute best i ever read!!

Fabulous!!!!

Full points!

strictmaster12880SWBstrictmaster12880SWBover 9 years ago
It seemed to just stop

It was fabulous until the end....then it stopped abruptly with no end.

bob3641223bob3641223over 1 year ago

bad ending why write all that and rush to an ending like that

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous