All Comments on 'My Dear Brother Ch. 07'

by Susan2002

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
David48David48almost 18 years ago
I sence...

...a catastrophe of condum proportions...Somehow or the other one of those remaining nine skins is going to fail to do its duty. I know...its exactly how I became a grandfather at the ripe old age of 36, and went to their graduation from UT last May! Yes...I said "their". When my daughter did something, she didn't fool around(no pun intended)...Twin boys er men that is. A momma at the rich old age of sixteen EXACTLY. She finished school..."He" finished school...They will celebrate their 20th wedding anniversary on Thanksgiving day this year. So lucky those two (I may just write a story)...Will Jen and bro be as lucky? I am looking forward to a very satisfactory continuation and conclusion...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Excellent story

this is one fantastic story, because it describes the how the sexual feelings of two young people come together to please each other so beautifully, as long as you don't get all hung up on the fact that they were brother and sister

and to really get the full feeling of how they did come together with their beautiful sexual feelings for each other, I highly recommend that you read all Chapters

Susan , you did a get job on this story

keep up the good work

walkingeaglewalkingeaglealmost 18 years ago
Great story, Sexy and well writen!

This is extremly exciting! It gets more and more sensuous!

Please hurry with more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a superb story!

Susan, I just love this story. I had a similar relationship with my sister and you have captured the love and sexual excitement so perfectly. I just have to ask - how true is this?

Susan2002Susan2002over 17 years agoAuthor
My Story

I hinted in my bio that the story may indeed be true. Contact me if you want to chat...

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
A Great and Very Nice Story

You are an excellent writer. This is an excellent story of not just lust and sex, but love and intimacy. Most of these stories are written by men and very few are able to get beyond the lust & sex and into the love and intimacy that goes with two people who truly care about each other. I look forward to chapters 8, 9 & 10.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Reminds me of a similar incident

This series is so romantically sexy. This is caring for another person in its purest form, whole-hearted, unselfish love. I could relate to how she felt for her brother.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Really Good Tale

I have really enjoyed your tale through its first seven installments. I do hope you continue it. If it is indeed your own true story, what a lovely romance......keep telling your story. We love it and you have a great talent. I'm sure that all of your readers appreciate your work.

HughJardHughJardover 17 years ago
Very Well Written...

...and very, very Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A LOVE THAT IS BOTH TENDER AND EROTIC

Beautiful story. You have to continue this story and you should write more. I'm already hooked on your soft erotic style. You can count me as one of your greatest fans.

ClevelandRocksClevelandRocksover 16 years ago
More than hot

There is nothing like reading about a young woman getting past making love and realizing the joy of a good fucking! Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
The Best

It is the best that I have ever read so far.Spent my entire day at work reading all the chapters because I could not stop.I love the love and wished that it was me in the story.It did not have the rough stuff the other stories ended with after all the waiting and excitement. Thanks you made my day.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassabout 14 years ago
Tender and loving....

and erotic. These two really know how to set each other off. So far, they've been lucky that they haven't been caught--or gotten pregnant. I hope they continue being lucky, but when you play with fire, expect to get burned. Great story so far--it's been a great ride.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Wow, and Wow again..!

You write as if YOU have 'been there, done that' - and that is a compliment! You are a great, descriptive author! Thanks loads for your dedication to your writing of this story, and the pleasure you bring your reader - I look forward to reading the remaining chapters. But, for tonight I must quit... Sleep tight! :)

superloginsuperloginover 12 years ago
u r gettin better

and you r gettin me addicted to you dear...

mmmmmmm.......

aaaaaahhhhhhhhhhh....

EroscottEroscottabout 11 years ago
Another wow!

I particularly liked when you had Jen pretend that she was going to kiss Michael with her mouth full of his cum. Years ago a woman taught me to "lick the platter clean" after I came in her pussy, so she wouldn't have to sleep in the wet spot. At first it wasn't easy, but then because it excited her so much and made her come again, I grew to like doing that with my lover. And it isn't poison is it? Clearer than spit, actually. I use that technique quite often in my stories. Thanks, Susan2002, for another great chapter. Your writing is visually stimulating and ever so good.

CarlusMagnusCarlusMagnusabout 11 years ago

" I was totally hooked on sex, and madly in love with my darling brother."

I'm totally hooked on this story. Michael and Jen are a wonderful pair of siblings.

ImaginaryLover62ImaginaryLover62over 7 years ago
Great Continuation ...

Loved the bath and the rimming!

pg240pg240over 6 years ago
Marvelous

A thrilling portrayal of sexual awakening. I love it! Thank you.

OtherwisePrint6210OtherwisePrint6210over 1 year ago

I love the incest stories, the thrill of discovery....and her eagerness.

sixfoot4sixfoot4about 1 year ago

Hard all the way through, pleasuring as I read. Best scene for me was him fingering her to orgasm the first time

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous