My Dear Brother Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Michael changed his position on the bed and knelt between my legs and then put his hands under my knees, lifting my legs up and apart so that my knees were almost under my armpits. I was displayed before him in the most undignified position, but he had worked me up to such a frenzy I did not care. With his hands still holding my legs his mouth descended. Would he tease me more? His lips came closer, I felt his warm breath on me and then the soft touch of his lips and I shuddered with delight as his tongue licked briefly along my cleft before parting my lips and dipping between.

"Oh God, Michael!"

He shuffled up the bed and supported me on his thighs so that his hands were free, and I watched as he bent his head over my upturned pouting pussy. I was so exposed to him, so vulnerable, but I loved him so much; I was his possession to do with as he pleased. Michael's tongue probed my opening and then moved up to my clitoris and as he licked it I thought I might pass out from the ecstasy. His tongue did not stay long but descended lower, down between the lips and lower still, even lower... I trembled as his tongue tip touched the secret opening, the opening where he had gently inserted his finger when we were in the bath. Oh yes, it felt so good, and so wicked! I moaned and Michael took encouragement from my moans and his tongue dipped and circled and probed and I loved it! As he licked he found my clitoris with his thumb, and gently caressed it and I knew it would not be long.

"Oh Michael, yes, yes, it's lovely, don't stop!"

I cupped my breasts and closed my eyes as Michael transported me to ecstasy. I could scarcely believe what was happening, my beloved brother was tenderly licking my anus and it was heavenly! The excitement at doing something so forbidden was unbearable.

"Michael, yes, I'm going to... oh yes, Michael, I'm coming... oh please don't stop!"

I came in a glorious sequence of exquisite contractions – I grabbed Michael's head and pulled him into me, crushing the poor boy's face against my convulsing body, my thighs trapping his head as I shuddered in ecstasy.

When finally it was over Michael lifted his head, a broad grin on his face. His face was soaking! I looked down at my stomach – my juices had flowed down my stomach and pooled in my navel. I had never been so wet before! I reached for tissues and wiped myself.

"Pass me those." Michael pointed to the condoms. I gave him the packet and he took one out. The first time his hands had been shaking but now he was confident. He tore the foil open. I noticed how wet his penis was and reached for another tissue and dried him. Michael placed the condom on the tip and rolled it on. He reached for my legs, spread them apart and then lowered himself over me. I loved him taking charge! He kissed me and I felt his latex enclosed penis resting on my stomach. Michael wriggled down the bed and I reached down to guide him but he took my hands away and put them on the pillow beside my head. He rested on his elbows and held my shoulders and slowly probed and nuzzled his cock head against me as he kissed me. I was so wet and swollen from my orgasm that it was easy for him to part my lips and find the wet opening. Michael kissed me tenderly and I wrapped my arms around him, slowly moving my pelvis to meet his forward thrusts, feeling him slipping further into me with each thrust. My orgasm had taken away the sharp excitement of the sensation and I could hold him and revel in the sensuous feeling as his cock slowly entered me. Oh it felt so big inside me! It stretched me and parted me and filled me and it was blissful! And then he was in me to the hilt, I felt his balls lying heavily between my legs. I reached down and caressed his balls and he moaned and his slow thrusts grew more determined.

"Yes, Michael, do it like that, its lovely... Oh God I love it, oh yes!"

As his thrusts grew more rapid I could no longer lie back and enjoy the sensuality – I could feel something stirring in me and I knew that another orgasm was a possibility. But I had already come so intensely and I wanted Michael to have his pleasure. I resolved not to be selfish; this had to be Michael's time.

Michael raised himself on his elbows and we looked into each other's eyes. Beads of sweat were on his face and he was grimacing. I could tell he was desperately trying not to come.

"Oh yes, oh Michael, yes, come baby, do it, come in me!"

He buried his face in the pillow by my head and uttered a soft groan as he let himself go. As he thrust in me with powerful long strokes I tried to make it as good for him as possible. I rocked my pelvis in time with his thrusts and squeezed myself on him with each outstroke, trying to milk his cock with my internal muscles. I also knew that a little dirty talk would excite him...

"Oh yes, fuck me, baby, yes Michael, that's it, I love it, oh fuck me, fuck me!"

My darling brother let out a tortured cry and then shoved himself hard against me and his hips stopped thrusting. He clung to me and grunted "Unh, unh, unh..." and I knew that with each 'unh' he was spurting into the condom. How I wished we didn't have to use it! I wanted his precious sperm to flood into me. I loved him to come in my mouth and over my body; I loved to see it shooting from his cock. What bliss it would be to open my body to him and receive that creamy liquid deep in my womb?

I clutched his buttocks, as he emptied himself. Gradually his hips stopped jerking and I embraced him. Michael was panting for breath.

"Was that good, Sweetie?" I whispered in his ear.

"Oh, Jen, it was the best! It was fantastic."

"Was your come a good one?"

"Oh yes," he groaned. "I couldn't believe how good it was. It went on for ages."

"I know, I could feel it!"

"Even with the condom on?"

"I can't feel the stuff squirting, but I can feel your cock sort of pulsing. It went on and on."

I was mindful of the condom slipping off. "Michael, you'd better take it out..."

He reached down between us and held the condom in place and eased out of me. He flopped over onto his back.

I sat up to survey the results of his orgasm. His cock lolled against his thigh, still semi-erect and bloated. The end of the condom was full of white sperm. I reached for the tissues and wiped him and then carefully eased the condom off. I held it up. He had come most prodigiously!

"Michael, look at that!"

"What should we do with it, flush it down the loo?" he asked.

I pondered the problem.

"I don't think so. What if the loo gets blocked or it floats back up? I think we had better chuck it away somewhere."

I tied a knot in the end and put it under my bed.

"What time is it?" Michael asked.

"It's still early. They won't be back for ages."

I snuggled next to him in bed and we discussed our orgasms. There was no doubt that we had both had very special ones.

"Michael, when you were... licking me... down there... what made you think of doing that?"

"I don't know. I guess because it was so nice in the bath touching there. And when you were with your legs up like that I... I don't know, it just seemed... I just got the urge."

"I'm glad you did. It made me come so wonderfully."

Michael put his hand between my legs.

"What made you come, was it touching there?" His fingers touched my clitoris. "Or there?" He reached lower.

I took his hand and guided his fingers back to my clitoris.

"Touching there made me come. But it was so exciting you licking my... my bum that made me come so well."

I realised that we had no word for my clitoris. I knew what it was called but the term 'clitoris' seemed too medical.

"Michael, what do you call that?"

I pressed his fingers over it.

"It's your clitoris."

"Yes but it's a silly name, what should we call it?"

"It looks a bit like a backed bean," he said. "About the same size, too."

I giggled, "OK, from now on it's my bean".

We cuddled for a few minutes and I idly started to stroke Michael's cock. It had never gone completely soft, and after a few caresses it was hard again. I looked down at it and an idea came into my mind. I sat up abruptly.

"OK, Michael," I ordered, "Lie on your back!"

He did as he was told and I knelt between his legs, just as I had done in his bedroom earlier in the week. I lifted his cock up and kissed the tip, then popped the head in my mouth and gave it a suck. There was obviously some semen still in it because I got the taste of it immediately. I sucked on the head for a while and then took my mouth off it and licked up and down the shaft. I wrapped my fingers around the head and licked and sucked Michael's balls, going lower and lower.

I think he knew what I wanted to do, and when I reached for his legs to lift them he resisted a bit.

"No, "I said firmly, "my turn now!"

He obliged and I lifted his legs up. I bent my head and his feet rested on my shoulders. As I fondled his cockhead with my hand I kissed under his balls and Michael groaned. I went lower and reached out with the sharp point of my tongue. He was a bit hairier down there than I had expected, but I persevered and licked him. He shuddered. I licked again and Michael moaned. It was obviously enjoyable for him. We had washed thoroughly in the bath so I wasn't worried and I settled down on the bed and began tonguing him in earnest. It was wickedly perverse and I licked and probed and even tried to insert my tongue tip into him. His cock responded by swelling hugely, and in no time he was panting and starting to move his hips rhythmically, pumping his cock in my fist. I licked him a little more and then got up and took another condom from the packet. Michael's legs flopped down on the bed.

I was very excited and this time it was my hands that shook a little but I managed to get the condom out and carefully rolled it onto him. I made him lie on his back and sat astride his hips then reached down and lifted him up and guided him to me. I was very wet and it was easy to slip the tip inside me. I rested with my hands on his shoulders and began to rock back and forth, working him into me. Michael reached up and stroked my breasts as I rode him. It felt wonderful! I found that if I tilted my hips on the end of each down stroke my clitoris got rubbed on the base of his cock and I soon found a wonderfully effective rhythm.

"Oh God, Michael, it feels fantastic!"

Michael reached down and held my hips and thrust his hips up and down in time with my rocking. I felt him going into me so deep, and it wasn't long before I felt it starting.

"Oh, Michael, yes, I think, oh yes, I'm going to come!"

I rode him faster and the sensations grew and grew and Michael stayed hard and I rode his lovely cock, sliding up and down, up and down and I felt it coming and heard myself gasping, "Oh fuck, oh fuck!" and I ground myself hard down onto him as I came. I almost fell off him as I twitched and jerked in ecstasy and as I collapsed on him Michael tipped me onto my side, his cock slipped out and he quickly pushed me onto my back. I was still writhing and coming as Michael pulled my legs apart and plunged into me.

"Oh Michael, Michael!"

His hips moved like a jackhammer, and I could feel myself digging my nails into his back as unbelievably I found myself starting to come again. "Michael, I'm coming, I'm coming!"

"Jen, me too!"

Everything in the room seemed a blur, all I could feel was my darling brother's cock pounding relentlessly in me and my flesh convulsing and writhing on him as I came... Oh God I was ready to die! Nothing could be better than this... Yes, yes... I heard Michael calling out and then he was motionless in me, jamming his cock into me as far is it could go, his hips jerking violently as he came. My own muscles clenched and unclenched, gripping his cock, sucking him into me, milking the sperm out of him. I heard Michael sobbing and his shoulders shook. I clung to him until we both recovered.

"Michael, are you OK?"

"Oh God, Jen, that was unbelievable. I thought I would pass out. We came together!"

"Yes baby, we did, it was wonderful."

I wiped the tears from his cheeks. I had never loved my brother more. I kissed him softly, on his mouth and his cheeks, his nose and his forehead. I knew I would never find that love with anyone ever again. It was a perfect, totally unselfish love, a love that revelled in shared sexual ecstasy.

Michael seemed ready to fall asleep on top of me and I suddenly remembered the condom. I reached down and helped him ease out of me. He was softening rapidly and I took the condom, knotted it and tossed it under the bed.

I looked at the time. It was late and I realised that we had better get moving if we were to get rid of the evidence of our activities. Michael was hopeless. He was like a rag doll and I had to run around the house getting everything ready for my parents' return, and all Michael could do was stagger off to bed. But I didn't mind. He had made love to me in a way that I knew most girls could only dream about!

When Mum and Dad came home the condoms, both used and unused were securely hidden in my wardrobe, all soggy tissues were flushed down the toilet, air freshener had been sprayed liberally in my room and I was dressed and sitting at the table looking as innocent as a daisy.

Mum and Dad had won their card game so they were pleased as punch. Dad announced that they had had such a good time they were going to play regularly, at least once a week.

"Where's Mikey?" Mum asked.

"Oh he got bored and went to bed."

"How is the History going?" Dad asked.

"Not too bad, I've just about finished."

They gave me a goodnight kiss and went to bed. I got myself a drink and sat for a while pondering the evening's activities. I was blissfully happy. I was totally hooked on sex, and madly in love with my darling brother. Mum and Dad were going to go and play cards every week, and we still had nine condoms.

What could be better than that?

12