All Comments on 'My Descent into Anal Slavery Ch. 03'

by FantasizeAndRealize

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
ShadowRosieShadowRosiealmost 5 years ago
Too stupid for words

She is too stupid to call it anything else.

YourSlutToyYourSlutToyover 4 years ago
Amazing

This is one of my favorite erotic stories of all time. Thank you for spending the time to create such amazingness. I really hope you intend to continue it.

ShadowRosieShadowRosieover 4 years ago
Three words

There are three words for this part. Useless, disgusting whore.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, I liked it and would like to read more chapters as she gets fucked in the ass the next night. Later, he allows more guys to use her then a bunch of black dudes run a 20 man train on her over a couple of days. Maybe she will get over her need by then but what the heck, it is a fantasy right?

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

Very subtle well crafted. Enough for an anthology is there a novel coming

LSantiagoLSantiagoover 2 years ago

To any negative reviews are u all crazy

LBCNLLBCNLover 2 years ago

Shame you never finished this story. You could have done so much with it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well, another unfinished story it would seem. Too bad since it was really hot. Waiting for Mike to take her ass was such a turn on. I can imagine Mike coming in with her already in the stockade and punishing her ass with his cock for quite some time. She is so exhausted that she does not remember Mike leaving nor being put to bed. A few days later it happens again. After a couple of weeks more guys show up and pictures and videos are taken. Later her boyfriend has a couple of girls over and he fucks them in front of her, then she is made to clean the girls up. Of course, she is furious with him but there is nothing that she can do since she is locked up and has all of those pictures and videos. She is put back on the pill. Later she is whored out to some biker gangbangs. It would be nice to see where this storyline goes. There was some good promise to it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Was

CalusaCalusaover 1 year ago

Excellent story!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

sounds like she ready to have her ass branded and maybe a tattoo over her pussy that says "ass slut" and a collar too now that your whoring her as out. would be nice if there was another chapter..

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Wow would love it next chapter please Mike..

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

Two years no update, sad days

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous