All Comments on 'My Dilemma'

by GSpotMan

Sort by:
  • 66 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Go For The Doc

A man can always love poor women but a lady wealthy doctor that says she loves you? go for the gold baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Why should Connie be a mom?

Connie would be better off with a partner. This is what he should have discussed with Sandra. A doctors hours are very long -- will they now raise Connie kid?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very interesting.

Your shock at impregnating Connie has now tirned to "love". What will happen now between the three of you? You want both Connie and Sandra.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
LIVE WITH IT...

Although the writting was so so, the story left a lot to the imagination. did not have a lot in it. John, you are pathetic.

First: Sandra put Josn up for stud services to her best friend and she did not even charge for his services.

Second: Connie pulled a fast one on both of them and now John and Connie are going to have to live with it. Lets face it, after two meetings with Connie, that led to carnal pleasure, they are not in love, just in lust.

Third: How could a wife make a demand on her husband. Yes, she did give him the option to bow out, but she told him that he would have a sever case of the blueballs if he did.

Fourth: Now that Connie is pregnant by John and he knows he is the father, I do not understand why he was not mad at Connie and his Wife for setting him up. Rather than being mad or hurt, he laughed about the situation.

Fifth: Sandra, you have opened Pandora's box so now you will have to live with the consequences. John is going to pay more attention to Connie and her new child that you, so live with it.

Sixth: Connie, if you are in love with John and you are very wealthy, take him away from Sandra. You can afford him and you say you are in love with him and he is in love with you. John, since Sandra loaned you out without your consent, leave her and go for the rich doctor. If this is not satisfactory to you, then leave them both, but be sure and get even. Revenge Is So Sweet

gizzmo301gizzmo301almost 19 years ago
good story

A good story enjoyd it, It leaves one question open for us to ponder. He loves connie so where dose this leave him with his wife. She started the whole thing but how would she feel about him haing sex with connie now that she is preg. and knowing he had feelings fro her

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Better than Indecent Proposal

Great Story. It has (fairly) real people getting involved in unconventional situations with the best of intentions, and problems arise from that. Good characters, really good sex scenes (detailed, steamy and still realistic), good dialogue. The only detracting note was that you used the name Connie to refer to his wife in two places.

I'm eagerly looking forward to a sequel.

John O

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Good story!

Well as I see it, we need at least another chapter to let us all know what happened. Great story so add more to it.

Paul

ChagrinedChagrinedalmost 19 years ago
well Gspotman

This was inaccurate:

"Author's Note: This story is about sex and not about morals. If you have a moral problem with the story, please feel free to read something else. It's a fantasy, get over it."

Well, this is bullshit. Author, the minute you posted this story and took it out of the context of two consenting adults and made it about a married couple you opened the door to a moral judgment like it or not. If you can’t handle that type of criticism I suggest you keep your stories confined to a different genre. This story, was ostensibly fairly well written other than small matters such as characterization, motivation, and message. It could have just as easily been written about a boyfriend/2 girlfriends and lost none of the sex, if that was you aim. BUT, you wanted to make it about a married couple and a person he can’t stand and therefore opened yourself up for the comments and therefore are going to get them like it or not. If you don’t like it, you can easily delete the comment, which most cowards do so lets see how big your balls are, shall we?

First:

You wrote: “Her facial expression changed to a worried look, ‘Well, this might be my fault. When she told me of her plan, I told her that a child should be conceived by the union of two people and that it shouldn't occur through a test tube.’”

Statement made based upon what criteria? Is she a fundementalist? a biologist? A Hare Khrishna? What caused her to say this? No reasoning to back that statement up (typical female) but hubby just says nothing?? Good thing he has a big dick because he sure lacks in cranial capacity!

Then:

“John, having children is wonderful. She wants to experience that too. I really don't want her to have a baby conceived by test tubes."

Here is a man YOU, the author, created to almost despise the receipient of his sperm donation, and yet he can't stay consistent within the quidelines you create. If my wife came up and asked me to father a child with a person I neither liked or much respected, I would immediately have her checked into a psych ward. You later have him rationalizing this by acknowledging that she is well off financially so the child will have everything. Everything except possibly a stable home, 2 parents, and a foundation to develop into a good person. Money does not make a good parent. as for Susan's argument, if the object is HAVING children why care how they get started? If the object is REARING children then did she ever think of adoption? Can she be sure Connie will be a good parent? There are millions of children looking for homes. Not that any of the characters you created would be much of a parent.

Then Susan, again your creation, says, “I know that this will just be sex and nothing more.”

I am 52 years old and I know of NO woman who believes that! This is just one of the most ignorant comments you have your characters make. And if we did believe such a thing, why get married? Hell, if is is just sex, she has just given permission for hubby to go out and fuck anything he wants because all he has to do is say “Honey, it was just sex.” and she has no barracade to hide behind.

Then he says: “Baby, if I do this, it will change things forever between you and me."

Gramatically, I believe the sentence should read “you and I“, but even barring this it is the last intelligent thing this fellow says. For the rest of the story, after being told he wasn’t getting laid by his wife, and being coerced into fucking a woman he didn’t even like to keep his marriage, you insult, yes, insult, the intelligent reader by having him tell this woman: (wait for it....wait for ittttt)

NOW!

"I love you Connie." After "just sex" he now loves her???!!! And Connie? ‘She immediately teared up and while pulling my mouth to hers replied, "I love you too John."’

My, my, my. Well what would Susan think about this? Ladies out there what would your response to this be? Is Connie still your friend? Or is she now a rival? Remember, the one thing you and hubby shared just between you, children, is now gone.

Basically, the writing was okay, but you shot yourself in the foot by making going where you were ill prepared to go. The sex was ok, but the pointless pages which led up to it detracted (sic) from any true stimulation. I would have received it better had it been in the Erotic Couplings section and your intro read:

"This is pointless sex with no pretense or consistency to character and/or plot. Please, drop your trou and skip the first page and a half to where the actual sex is."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Wrap it up

I loved your story, it seemed real to me but I am a romantic. But now that this mess hasdeveloped YOU have to clean it up. The only way if for Connie to move in with them and John can now have two loving wives that will produce a ton of great kids..

1WILD11WILD1almost 19 years ago
Damn Chagrined.....

Aren't there other battles in the real world that you can rant about? This is a story on Literotica for crying out loud!

Personally, I liked the story.

I didn't worry about the "morality" of the story.

It was a good story plain and simple and I ejoyed it as such.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
eh..okay

Im gonna agree with Chagrined here. Yeah, its probably taking things too seriously but there is an appropriate phrase here.. Is it realistic enough that it doesnt detract from the story? Its a decently written story except for the characterizations and motivations. If you're going to write about something like partner swapping (in a marriage and involving kids/preggers) don't go in saying "its not a big deal, its not moral", eh.. whatever. You can go this route fine, but at least explore the issues, don't just give your characters weak, flimsy, unbelievable motives, lame lines of thought. Explore the idea more. If you're gonna make a wank story with a guy who gets to bang two chicks (aka just sex, no morals), there are better ways to do it, and indeed better ways to make it steamy. The sex scenes were good but the motivations behind them just seemed too unreasonable.

I will admit my cynicism bars me from enjoying this much because all I kept seeing in this was a setup for John's wife to be able to divorce him for cheating on her. Does he have concrete proof his wife came up with and consented to this? Hell no he doesn't. Bam.. he just got fucked and now his soon to be ex-wife and her best friend can live together.. Hey, it happens. :)

Hexx

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
More more more!!1

Good story that needs one more chapter to finish it! Maybe you'll like this idea. The three of them can live together off of her money and fuck all day and all night. Then they slowly give the husband more and more drugs until the two women kill him. By then they have 4 or 5 kids and become ture out of the closet lesbians which they really are now.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Chargrined's Pseudo Analysis's Good

for a pseudo story --- "this is a literotica fiction about sex, not about morals," the authors preemptively said! --- Chargrined analysis was rather helpful.

writers in Literotica don't quite get it that the vast majority of stories are almost totally ignored; people usually comment on decent stories, stories they first thought were going somewhere. even if it is "just sex" for masturbation, if it is done clearly with wits, it is more power to it,,,

but again, when an author wants to present a story about conflicting issues --- MORAL ISSUES, even if they try to preemptively deny it from the outset --- and explain them away by sex, that's when SOME readers object!

short comments like, "man, you is good" won't make a writer any good or any better!

rather, it is the serious reflections on plot, character building, issue-oriented comments about cheap shots, stupidity, and excuses writers put forth as "explanations" for their story-telling ---- those are the things make make writers better,,, they are not just bitchin'!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
readers are always right

something the ivory tower writers on literotica never get through their thin skins is the READER IS ALWAYS RIGHT. We have the right to tell you what we don't like or of you suck. Either learn to write better or get off the site.

for honest feedback, your writing is not that imaginative or well done.

the story might be your fantasy but is insane. what man would listen to a nitwit wife so he could get stuck with child support and another bitch telling him now to live his life.

why don't you think about a story where the guy takes spermicide pills, does the idiot friend, does the idiot wife and the sound they both hear is him leaving to run off with the 18 year old checkout gal at the pharmacy.

who the hell needs women ruining a man's life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Very, Very Wonderful!

So now he needs to take Connie to the next state or jurisdiction over, and make her another missus for himself, and keep fucking her ever after the baby is born so that baby can have some full-blooded siblings. This story definitely needs some continuation.

don87654don87654almost 19 years ago
Intriguing--And Only Natural

Give Connie your name in another state or jurisdiction so you can stay married to your first wife, and keep fucking her and making more babies for this one, so it has some full-blooded siblings.The two women are good friends, so let them share your cock and sperm.

GSpotManGSpotManalmost 19 years agoAuthor
Thanks

I truly appreciate everyone's comments on the story - both positive and negative. For those that took issue with the "Authors Note", I thought I would simply advise as to why I put it there. I have only written a few stories but it seems to me that some folks like to read stories with subjects that they find offensive. I was merely trying to ask folks like that to avoid my story so that it does not negatively impact their day. For those that wish to comment.... whether positively, negatively or even, insanely, "have at it".

jaggers0053jaggers0053almost 19 years ago
well written but

couple of comments:

1. writers preemptive comment.tough luck.readers on Lit can be petty,and unnecessarily harsh but to tell us what we are allowed to comment about is just stupid.

2.wife using sex as tool to get what she wants. my wife tried the same thing early in our marriage,in a manner very similar to how it was used in this story.it took a few times before i realized what was happening and then i let her know the next time i would just get out of bed and sit in a chair until the discussion was over. 31 married years later i'm telling you about it.

3. remember mommy telling you "if you play with matches you may get burned"? loan your husband out? not a good idea.if this story were to continue,i could only think an affair between her husband and best friend would happen.

just a bunch of observations. all in all a well told and interesting story.

regards,

don

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
An intelligent opinion

Alright, so this is stroke. I'll cut you some slack for sentences like "FUCK ME, FUCK ME. HARDER!! SHOVE YOUR MEAT INTO ME!" Perhaps there are women who talk like that.

The scenario: Married man's wife wants him to have sex with and impregnate her single friend who wants a baby. Great, a good mix of plausibility and sexiness. Guy screws wife's friend, they both enjoy it, he knocks her up, everyone is happy.

The "love" angle ended up confusing. Where was the wife at the end? If you're going to put emotional feelings into it you need to resolve it more.

Finally, this isn't really a "Loving Wives" story, although I'm not sure what I'd call it. It wasn't really an impregnation fetish story.

So, in short, far better than some people (some of whom are known idiots) are giving it credit for, but could have been better.

EffectEffectalmost 19 years ago
Nice story but a sequel needed I feel

I must say this was really enjoyable. Like said though, witht he ending and the husband realizing he now has feelings for Connie I think there needs to be another part to deal with this.

Clearly we can see that was something he tried to avoid, and even the wife was sure that wouldn't happen. I don't think anyoen planned on it. Maybe had she not gotten pregrenat by him the feelings might not have developed so strongly but it did and now it's there. He still loves his wife.

I can see a good outcome of this. If he's honest with the wife she might be understand able if a little hurt feelings developed. Though a affair angle could be done with the husband and wife's friend not being able to stay away from each other, especially since there is now going to be a baby. The wife is going to have to deal with this since she sort of put both of them in this position. She could share him with her friend, even if you don't want to go in the 3some direction. They'd have to keep it a secret from the kids, get a bigger house. Could work since the wife and friend are extremely close and both seem to love the same man now and him both of them. This way if they are honest, the amount of hurt could be extremely low.

I think this situation really needs to be addressed I feel.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Well argued, Chagrin

I agree with all of your points except one. I think it should be written: "between you and me." The "you and me" are the objects of the sentence, so should be in the objective case, "me", rather than in the subjective "I". If it helps, try substituting the plural: "between us" sounds more correct than "between we".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
So write country songs!

Author's quote;

"This story is about sex and not about morals. If you have a moral problem with the story, please feel free to read something else. It's a fantasy, get over it.

The story is about morals and what intinicy and caring does to love, If there are any moral problems in this story, perhaps we could call them sex and that would make it all ok. Right?

If you write somethiing else, we will read that too! Deakl With IT!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Really

When an emotional somewhat real to life story is attempted by an author they invite responses especially when warned off. Conceived well in both regards but suffers from the contrived affair and the "love you" comments which take it in a new direction.

Marital cheating stories can take on a life of their own as authors know. They use it to twist our libido's and give a vicarious dirty emotion to their effort. A serious attempt to emulate life is how I see this story, but what does the author really now intend?

He has churned a stable marriage full of other children into a mess of magnitude. Betrayal towards divorce may been the intent of the women but it somehow doesn't feel right. A marriage of three adults and children from each under the same or seperate roof isn't a credible direction either - it's just a silly way to ruin a credible start.

A continuing affair of emotional love appears to be what is intended. It will or could show the effect on each and the unfortunate foreseeable conclusion if it doesn't get goofy and unrealistic.

Well Author - now that you have stirred the marital cheating emotion pot, will the balance be credible for the story and yourself? The potential for a good story is at hand - lets see where you take us.

Take your time and do it right - with Regard

MinigalesMinigalesalmost 19 years ago
Not Fully Developed

When you want your story to be pure sex, try starting it with something like: He was ready to come when her riding his big cock and her big tits bouncing in his face. Do not even bother to tell us what their names are or whether there is any relationship between them. If you do that, nobody will comment on morals (as long as you avoid violence and crime).

I mostly agree with Chagrined's comments (except the you and I).

The story looked like real life but it was not fully developed. The characters shyly broached real issues. It felt like some director was telling them to focus on sex.

As someone said, if my wife did that, I would tell her to either shut up or leave the room. He acted like a wimp. When you do not want to sound logical and realistic, avoid addressing real life issues, such as whether she would make a good mother, etc. It is too shallow to think money alone (with ridiculously long work hours) can make a good mother. Where is motherhood that is the spine of the story? Is it just the pregnancy? How did two sessions of sex without any personal probing resulted in love? Maybe people that shallow really exist.

The story should have been much longer and should have given serious thought to real issues. It looked like a quick, shallow and inaccurate summary of a real story.

If you choose to write a sequel, it has to be much deeper than this or you risk totally ruining the story. The sequel is much harder than the start here. Give it enough time or thought or do not bother.

Thanks. Keep it up.

PAPATOADPAPATOADalmost 19 years ago
good story

This went well and a little unexpected. It might result in another chapter. Thanks for the read.

Nightowl22Nightowl22almost 19 years ago
Good Story

Maybe some of the reasoning behind the emotions isn't fully developed but I don't think the author is writing a book.

You can fill in your own reasons for various statements.

A couple of you should write your own damn story.

It's a good story with a subject line we don't see every day. What has occured could very well happen in real life.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
Yes, there are women like that

Im 57, and YES, there are women that talk like that. Its very hot when your lover starts to orgasm and screams "Fuck me baby, fuck me harder". She cums and you answer her plea's to fuck her harder and you cum together.

Very hot. Very satisfying...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
fuck me tom

i married young and inexperienced and duvorced soon after. as life went on, i had sex with many women, certainlt more than "my share."the seventh woman i screwed in what turned into one of 3 nights as i plunged my cock into her she half screamed fuck mer tom. this was a new experince and i must admit i damned near fucked myself to death. i had a few others who made some noise, but not much one unforgettable kept whispering loudly...do it to me...do it to me, broken only briefly when she apparently had a climax. sometimes i thought they didnt make much noise because it wasnt good but then ive never been refused for more sex by anyone i wanted to make it with again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
What a predicament....

Just the kind of predicament that I would like to be in with some of my wife's gal-pals.....

You can do a couple more installments, don't mind the criticism... Some of these guys are looking for Hemingway on Literotica.com.

bdsmbillbdsmbillover 18 years ago
Good story -- interesting comments

First, this was a very well done story, obviously written by someone who understands the language. Oh, and for the record, the "between you and me," questioned by an earlier comment, is correct as written. Between is a preposition and requires an object. "Between you and I," is wrong. I'm an editor in "real" life. Grammar is one thing I know.

Now, as for some of the other comments, I think they miss the point. Sandra and Connie were already close. In fact, they were probably closer than Sandra and John. The author describes Connie as Sandra's "only confidant." John and Connie weren't strangers, either. They had known each other for many years. It was never stated that John disliked Connie, just that he found her to be distant. Well, nothing closes distance like two days of sex.

I did not find it hard to believe that Connie and John now love each other. John also still loves Sandra, and I expect that Sandra loves Connie just as she did before -- not as a lover, but as a friend. So, now three people all love each other. I suspect that Sandra will be fine with sharing John with her best friend. The only way this could go bad is if John and Connie hide what's going on from Sandra.

Maybe my tolerance for the situation is because I live in Arizona. On the strip (that part of Arizona between the Grand Canyon and the Utah border), there are whole towns populated by members of a Morman branch who take more than one wife. Each wife is kept in a different house. This practice is NOT condoned by the mainstream of the Morman church, but there are thousands of people living this way, and it works fine for them.

LustHoseLustHoseover 18 years ago
Always glad to help a friend in need

The whole "Baby Making Stud" thing can go a number of different ways.

From my perspective, it would be powerfully arousing for any man to be enlisted in an effort to sire a healthy child even if the man was not responsible for child rearing duties.

Might be awkward on a birth certificate; the potential of a visit from a grown up child after they have reached majority might have some detrimental aspects.

From personal experience, a women who copulates unprotected can be frenzied in their encounter; the thrill that they might be conceiving as a result of the act can really get them going.

An excellent read; keep up the good work.

don87654don87654over 18 years ago
Great reading!

Where can I apply to give Connie more of what she needs?

ddpmanddpmanabout 18 years ago
No dilemma

Gspot just looking at the number and quality of the comments you received on this tale lets you know you are on the right track in your writings. As everybody else is telling 'how they would do it so will I. To go from bare tolerance to love is hard to buy. If you had Connie at Sandra's house for the announcment, remember her closest friend, would be more logical to me. Yes even John could be there. But that wouldn't leave you a way to put in a teaser for s possible sequel.

Good writing amkes for good reading. For that I thank you

IrrumatioIrrumatioover 15 years ago
Needs another chapter

Or at least a few more paragraphs.

<br><br>

How did they address this with Sandra? Surely a friend this close and a loving husband wouldn't hide it from her.

<br><br>

Maybe Sandra is undone by her own idea and hubbie and Connie end up together. Maybe they all suffer and end up separated. Maybe in the end they all live --and sleep -- together.

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 15 years ago
Chapter#2

This Story is good but a follow-up on wife and BFF finding out that her Hubby is Father and Still Lover would Open some Exciting Possibilities.. Like Living Together 2 Wives or Divorce and Bitterness of BFF and Wife#1

Who would only have herself to Blame.

Curt

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Manipulative bitch

One thing that immediately occurred to me was that Sandra was, at least in this instance, a very manipulative bitch. It's bad enough to start the discussion in the middle of their regular Saturday morning "fun & games", but to then leave him "high & dry", and cut him off? It may have started a big argument, but I would not only refuse to do it as a matter of principle, but I would then have jerked off right there in front of her.

He WAS a wimp, based upon his reaction. And, if she loved him half as much as she said she did, she would NEVER have put him in that situation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
GREAT

But you need a 2nd chapter. Could go many ways, tell wife and all 3 live together, tell wife and she divorces him - he ends up living happily with Connie. Either of those would be good, she set it up. if they fall in love its not unexpected, if she can't handle it she hadn't thought it through. Or they could not tell her which doesn't seem fair as they both love her. I'd like to see the 3 of them form a family unit, living sleeping and raising the kids together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
One of the best

Quite possibly one of the best stories you will find anywhere. Passion and Love.

And Truth! We all know being able to fix the "12:00" on the VCR is a myth.

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 14 years ago
Really outstanding tale!

I loved your story and thought the whole concept was just beautiful. How could they not fall in love? Thanks for a beautiful story.

jiminabjiminabalmost 14 years ago
Thank you

I really liked this story. The wife was a true friend and she set up the "affair" so hubby could be guiltless. Nice work. Thank you.

David48David48almost 14 years ago
Crtiquing be damned

A stiff dick has no conscience...and this story was fantasy pure and simple. I agree with chagrined...but who really cares enough to take any so called author warning about the nature of the debauchery that they are trying to portray as uplifting literature? Anyone? Anybody? This isn't the fucking Christian Science Reading Room, for god sake! I'm 62 years old. This is one of MANY sites I frequent when I want to wax nostalgic about a time when being hard did not decribe my piss poor old fuck attitude...

wgabbettwgabbettabout 13 years ago
sequel

Outstanding story. Needs a sequel though. Please have a good ending for all. Great story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Great

Mores sequels please. This was a wonderful story, and I would love to read more.

juanviejojuanviejoalmost 13 years ago
It was a very good story...

and I understand how they could be in love. Thank you for a real love story.

MarvinSMarvinSover 12 years ago
Why the blowjob?

A blowjob wastes the seed; the seed that was intened make her pregnant.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago

Well one can only hope that Sandras intention was to life in a three-way relationship from the start, otherwise that was a really stupid plan.

imhaplessimhaplessabout 11 years ago
Nicely done

You have to be careful what you plan -- they were playing with fire and now the house may be burning. Definitely worth a 5.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Well here comes trouble

Looks to be time to sell the houses and find one big enough to have both women and all the children fit? You going to move to Utah and live with 2 wives? Wonder if you'll find a third wife? Ho hum. Cheaters in paradise.

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
unintended consequences

so many ways for the future to go. so many good intentions gone awry. it is the open ended position all three of the principal parties that makes this interesting.

well written.

Tim413413Tim413413almost 10 years ago
5 stars! I agree

with rightbank.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
HEAVEN !!

If the women do not get jealous than he has it made.

Tootight1Tootight1almost 8 years ago
good story

Well I guess it is. What guy wouldn't want 2 wives instead of one, me. For now the picture looks great, but there is a future that has to be looked at also. I have read so many definitions of love, that I refuse to read more. Most guys would look at this with envy, not me. Intimacy would be lost. The understanding touch, or kiss, or just a hug would be lost. What if he had an accident, and couldn't perform anymore, assuming he still had feelings for them? There is an overload of possibilities here. How hard is it to understand the idiosyncrasies of another person, or to appreciate them? For the time being he is happy as a pig in shit, but as with the Mormons, there is trouble coming.

MullendersMullendersover 7 years ago

there is a big problem with this story for my and it is never discused what if he does father the child will he be the father ore just an uncle couze i coulf never be just an uncle to my child i would have to be in the childs live i am hardwired by my parents to exept my resposebilitys good or bad and then the next q is would his wife be okay if he were te be the father of the child you skipped a very importent part here

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Leave Sandra For Connie

I'd would of told Sandra if I do this for her and Connie, there would be no going back to where Sandra and I were before the deed was done. We possible could get divorced because of this act of getting Connie pregnant, and I might just fall in love with Connie and move in with her..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Recipe for disaster

And now the chickens have come home to roost. This guy is dumber than a stump. NOTHING good could have or will come out of this mess. His answer in the first place should have been "no" and he should have stuck by his guns. Now it's too late and he's screwed. Dummy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

So what's going to happen now? Are they going to cheat behind Sandra's back?

If they inform Sandra of their love will she be able to cope? Will they become a threesome? More please.

RTR10RTR10over 6 years ago
Terrible

Oh hell no.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
WRONG NAME

One more way Chagrined is wrong is that wife Sandra is mistakenly called Susan throughout his comments. (Since Chagrined is being picky, so am I).

Paul in Oklahoma

alextasyalextasyover 4 years ago
Such a sweet and tender story...

I've read many stories similar to this, but somehow this was different. The characters seemed more real, the intimacy was both scorching and sensual. A superb tale.

Thank you,

=a

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Really!

'breast familiarization'? WTF?

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Huge mistake

Last line proves it. now Sandra is in second place...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Of course it's about morals.

You may have sex in the mix but you have moral questions too whether you wanted to or not. That aside the ending was just ludicrous.

2 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Why is he in love with Connie? The story had no real interaction between them except sex during story. Lazy writing to get to a questionable ending.

None of the characters were developed to explain the actions or ending. And the sex was not erotic so total fail.

26thNC26thNCover 2 years ago

Two cheating whores want to use the same dick.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Stupid story...what good reason would a woman have to let her husband have sex with her best friend for two days to get her pregnant only to have her have AI the following day. That is absolutely ridiculous, makes no sense. But, the intimacy was good. After the last line, telling of their mutual love, what now. We need another chapter; that would be more interesting then the previous utterance. 3/5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

No. Just no.

In the grand scheme of things, there are a lots of easier ways to find a fun method sperm donor than that. The marriage and friendship killing long term risks would be unacceptable. On top of that, add the potential for screwing up the heads of your kids and family members when it comes out.

I would be very unhappy husband on the receiving end of that sort of sexual coercion by the wife. Not saying it leads to divorce, but she would sure know about it. It be a tense house for the next day or two for sure.

2 stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous