My Dirty Girl Diary - The Beginning

Story Info
How my dirty girl journey got started.
5.8k words
4.71
5.3k
10
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I don't remember when my husband first called me his 'dirty girl', but I still fondly recall how it affected me. I was between his outstretched legs as he lounged up against the headboard of our king-sized bed. He was propped up with every pillow we had so that he could watch me as I sucked and played with his wonderful cock. I dipped my head down low so I could slowly drag my tongue sensually up from behind the base of his balls up the full length of Mr. Happy, my pet name for his penis. My tongue went a little lower than I had planned and raked over his puckered butthole. He shivered and wriggled as the goosebumps raced over his legs and softly moaned, "Oh my God...that feels wonderful. You are my Dirty Girl, aren't you?"

That was it. My heart skipped a beat and then began to beat faster. My body flushed with a fierce sensual pride as I realized how such a simple act had gotten such a huge reaction from him. I felt a slight twinge of pleasure as my pussy clenched a little and my grool (girl drool; literally a dripping pussy) began to slip over my swollen clit. I could feel my arousal as the ceiling fan pushed a cool breeze over my moist exposed pussy lips; the dichotomy of the cool air on my hot box and the rush of heat over my skin felt rather wonderful to me. I smiled brightly at him, maintaining the eye contact that made these blowjobs so enjoyable for us both, and asked, "So you liked that; did you?"

"I like everything you do with me; but I loved that!" he replied, and I was hooked. Emboldened I again dropped my head down but this time I purposely licked my tongue slowly over his tight little sphincter, even wriggling it side to side as I crossed over it. His reaction was possibly even more enthusiastic this time as he lowly growled, "Yes, oh...my...god...yes-s-s...yes please." The taste was a little salty and different but not horrid, truly not even unpleasant as I had expected, and I silently thanked him for his good hygiene habits. His hips tilted upwards allowing better access to his sensitive bum. I stroked his cock in tempo with the trailing of my tongue from below his bunghole upwards to the tip of his cock. I then proudly licked the precum off him as I wrapped my lips around him and slowly sucked him into me. "That's it you dirty girl suck my cock. Oh yeah, I love the way your mouth feels around my cock. Mmm-mmm, oh you wonderful woman...ungh...mmm. Do you like having my hard cock in your mouth?"

"Mmm-mmm yeff." I mumbled around his cock as I twisted my head and sucked a little harder and slowly eased the cock from my mouth inhaling through my nose as I went. The wet shaft gleamed, and I held it firmly near the base with my left hand. All too soon the mushroom cap of his cock was the only part still wrapped in my lips. I swirled my tongue around his corona and listened to him moan in pleasure, enjoying the effect I was having on the sexy sounds he made before swallowing him again. His growing excitement added to mine and was quite evident by both the unbelievable hardness of his beautiful cock and the growing stream of dirty encouragement mixed within his sexy little moans and groans. "Oooh yes-s-s—s, I love the way your tongue feels on my cock. Yes-s-s that's it, don't stop, you beautiful cocksucker. Oh yes-s. Oh my God, yes-s-s—s." My moist pussy, and his hard cock, throbbed as he spoke, and I ravenously bobbed up and down on Mr. Happy.

Greg had often told me that I was a sexual contradiction, a submissive top. I am really turned on by being the woman sucking his hard cock, feeling it's warmth and hardness fill my mouth. I enjoy the silky feeling of its hard shaft and velvety head on my tongue. I am absolutely enthralled by the musky smell of his crotch and revel in his scent. I like to spend some time laconically nuzzling his ball sack just inside the hollow where his leg meets his groin. Feeling his quickening pulse throbbing in the shaft against my cheek as I fill my senses with his pheromones causes my mind to wander. I recall the taste of him as I slowly swallowed his cock, and it makes me want to taste him again. I replay the guttural moan he let out as I slowly worked my mouth down over him, savoring the tangy flavor of his cock before it is diluted by slobber and drool, and it makes me long to hear it again. I ache to feel his hot shaft throb in my throat stretching me slightly to accommodate him, just enough to feel fulfilled but not uncomfortable. I adore watching his ball sack ebb and flow, expand and contract to tighten up at the base of that fabulous shaft, so much so that I once spent almost 10 minutes in a daze, just watching - mesmerized by it.

All these perceptions occur one after the other in such quick succession they feel almost simultaneous and as a result I am suddenly sexually excited-perhaps overexcited. My hard nipples tingle waiting to be caressed, fondled, pinched (lightly), tugged on, twisted (also lightly), licked, nibbled or sucked on (not so lightly). My skin warms with a flood of desire fueled by memories of our past liaisons and the prickly sensation causes me to loosen or remove clothing or covers so I don't overheat. My pussy swells as it becomes inflamed with blood causing my lips to begin to open. My clitoris begins a slow sensual growth as my arousal builds and as it does, I can feel the delicate caress of my hood rolling back to expose my pearl. I often orgasm just by sucking and playing with his cock and he absolutely marvels at and celebrates the fact that I have this ability to enjoy.

His hand slid sensually up my back and neck, fingers spread through my hair, and I felt him twisting it around his hand in a loose impromptu ponytail. Goosebumps dotted my scalp as he did this, and as I felt my excitement grow from a simmer to a soft boil, I knew it wouldn't take much more to push me over the brink. I acknowledged to myself that my getting a sexual thrill from him using my hair as a spur-of-the moment handle is whorish at best, but I couldn't deny that it turns me on every time he does it. As I moaned around his cock with the growing pleasure in my wet pussy, he continued his dirty encouragement and told me what he wanted. "Swallow all of my cock. Ooh...just... ...like...that, oh yes-s-s. My...God, that feels...absolutely...wonderful." His words, like his hand tangled in my hair, help to stoke my excitement and I moaned even more around the hard cock buried deep in my mouth. With all of his cock filling my mouth and pressing into my throat I held him in place and slowly swallowed. His hips twisted and he moaned, "Oh fuck, yes. J-j-just like that...Mmmm."

His other hand came to rest on my head as he slowly began to thrust into my mouth and he said, "I am so glad you are my cock hungry whore!" More pleasure sparkles ran through my crotch as my pussy clenched from being called his cock hungry whore. I get incredibly turned on by him talking dirty to me, the more depraved and lewder his talk the more intense my response. I relish being called his 'beautiful cocksucker', 'cock-sucking whore', 'cock-sucking genius' and now 'cock hungry whore', especially when my mouth is full of his wonderful cock. I love licking the head of his cock-spreading his precum around to coat it in slippery goodness. Then feeling the head of his cock push into my mouth, it's velvety skin against my lips, inner cheeks and tongue. The hot hard shaft pushing that wonderful spongy head back into my throat while my tongue moves along his silky-smooth shaft. Just thinking about it makes my pussy wet and my mouth drool, or is it my mouth wet and my pussy drool? I am his whore and love to suck his cock.

"God, I love watching you suck my cock! Oh God...yes-s-s. There are very few things in this world better than watching the beautiful woman you love suck your cock. Ooh y-yes-s-s please!" Such flattery was not wasted as I pulled back slowly, breathing in again as I did before sensuously repeating the process. Over and over, I slowly slid my mouth down his fabulous cock, inhaling as I swirled my tongue around the sensitive brim of his swollen cockhead and exhaling as I smoothly swallowed him whole again. I developed an erotic rhythm and slowly and smoothly increased the tempo as our excitement grew, reminding myself there were other ways I wanted to enjoy his cock besides sucking it. The tension of his hand in my hair, the thrusting of his hips, the throbbing of Mr. Happy and his barrage of dirty talk all told me how excited he was. His excitement in turn fueled my own. The pulling of my hair, the gyration of his hips, the hardness his cock and his words combined to flood not only my senses but my hot wet pussy. Finally, as I thought he might burst at any second, as my head bobbed upwards, I pulled my mouth from his cock. A shimmering strand of precum and slobber kept my lips connected to his cock until it finally stretched so thinly it broke and snapped up to hang from my lip. "You really seem to be enjoying the show tonight. What's got you so fired up?" I asked as I licked my lips to clean them up a little bit, letting him calm down some.

I slowly and softly stroked his wet cock while it was out of my mouth constantly stimulating him while I asked my question. "Well tonight's show seems to have an added attraction I haven't enjoyed before, you running your tongue across my backdoor. That felt incredible. There's that and like I said, I really enjoy watching you suck my cock, and you seem extremely enthusiastic about it tonight." he answered. I could feel his pulse slowing in the throbbing of his cock as my little break allowed him to calm down some. I enjoyed a twinge of pleasure, a sparkle if you will, in my pussy as I tightened my grip a little and felt Mr. Happy respond. I felt myself on the brink of an impending orgasm. The submissive part of me enjoying bringing such pleasure to my husband. The woman in me enjoying the closeness and sensuous eroticism of performing for my audience and knowing that I was just warming up. "Will you do that again? Rimming my ass...Ungh, I mean running your tongue around my backdoor.... Maybe...ummm...tongue fucking it?"

He was blushing adorably while he asked that, and it made me smile. "Well,...if you liked it that much, I'm sure we can work something out. What's it worth to you?" I asked with a giggle knowing full well that since he enjoyed it that much, and it turned me on pleasing him I would do it if he asked. Maybe even if he didn't ask! I smiled up at him and kissed his balls softly sucking each one in turn. I licked and nibbled on his perineum listening to him tell me how good all of this felt. Then I pulled up on his cock and dropped my head down as I stuck my tongue out and tossed his salad. I pushed my tongue as far into his tight little starfish as I could and then wriggled it around. In and out, round and round for a minute or two until my tongue began to tire and I thought he was getting too excited and might erupt early.

He wiggled and moaned and pushed his butt up off the bed bridging with his legs the whole time, obviously enjoying this previously taboo activity. His hot cock felt so good in my hand, so hard and throbbing as I squeezed and stroked it while pushing my gyrating tongue in and out of his backdoor. "Oh, fuck! You are my dirty girl! Mmmm...Fuck, that feels fantastic!" His dirty talk pushed me ever closer to cumming. "That's it, you dirty girl fuck my ass with your tongue! OH! Good girl."

Upon hearing him call me his dirty girl again my pussy uncontrollably clenched and a huge orgasm washed over me. "Oh my God! I'm cumming!" I gasped, as my body tightened up on itself, my legs clenching together as they trembled and quaked with the orgasm. My tingling pussy did a double twitch when I heard him say good girl, and I wondered if I had hidden daddy issues. I moaned, "Oh, oh, oh yes, oh, oh yes-s-s!" Bright white stars filled my vision as the orgasm wracked my body with spasms, and I gasped for a complete breath. It felt like his anus clenched down on my tongue just before it slipped from his rear. My pussy shuddered with pleasure as it released a copious amount of cream in a series of delightful tremors.

My climax triggered his and he announced, "Oh my fucking God, oh fuck, oh, oh o-o-oh, ungh.....oh God yes! OH YES!" as he exploded. It seemed like his orgasm happened in slow motion; I felt his cock throb as the first burst of cum erupted towards his chest. His cock felt like it was recharging between spurts as its girth would swell and then shudder with a jolt as the next spurt went flying. I could feel the cum surging through his cock as the next jet gushed out, it felt powerful knowing I had caused this. The strength of each successive pulse diminished as the time between them grew until finally the last two didn't fly anywhere but merely flowed down his cock and over my hand. I was curled up on my knees panting between his legs with my forehead resting on the bed recovering from my own powerful orgasm. I could feel my creamy filling seep through the folds of my swollen pussy as his cum slowly ran over my fingers gripping his cock at its base. The cum on my fingers felt thick and cold on my overheated skin.

I wondered if the neighbors had heard us as I listened to him huff and puff while he caught his breath. I had recovered enough to lift my face up off the bed and survey the carnage, and I don't think I was prepared for what I saw. Semen clung to the head of his still erect cock glistening in the sunshine slipping through the curtains. More semen covered the fingers of my hand holding his cock up, several shiny white puddles dotted his abdomen and a puddle of cum pooled in his belly button. There was another splash of it just below his sternum, but most shocking of all was the large splatter that clung to the side of his neck and had flowed down to pool in the hollows of his collarbone and Adam's apple. It was a lot of cum and it was quite literally everywhere. Our eyes met, his were still a little glassy and unfocused and I began to laugh. "Oh, you wonderful woman. Thank you!" he moaned lowly.

"That's a lot of cum... A lot of cum." I said as I licked up from the slit of his cock and engulfed it's cum covered head. His cock jerked wildly as I went to work cleaning up our mess. After I licked and sucked his cock clean, I made quite the production of giving my fingers as seductive a tongue bath as possible. I maintained eye contact as I finished by sucking each finger sensuously into my mouth like a small penis, letting him see my swirling cum-coated tongue. As I pulled the last one from my lips, I smiled broadly at him and proclaimed, "Mmmm-mmmm, finger licking good!" We laughed together as I began slowly crawling up over his body. I scooped, slurped, licked and sucked up every bit of cum I could find along the way. Every time I looked up to check his reaction, I found him watching me clean the mess from his sexy body, and that turned me on! "Are you enjoying the view?" I asked as I finally got up towards his neck.

"I love the view! I love you and I enjoy watching you, be it sucking my cock or licking cum off me. I am definitely enjoying this view you dirty girl." My wet pussy trembled as he said dirty girl again and I began to lick up the large pool of cum resting below his Adam's apple when he interrupted me by adding, "You probably kept me from shooting my eye out, holding my cock the way you did when I lost control. My first shot is the one that got me here in the neck, who knows where it would have gone if you weren't holding Mr. Happy almost straight up. Thank you for saving my eye." He laughed.

"You're very welcome. Although, I doubt it would have done any more than make your eye red. It does burn and sting a little when it gets in your eye, but you wouldn't know that, would you?" I sucked up the large puddle of cum, and thought, 'That certainly was a lot of cum, he must have been extremely excited to spew like that, so excited he is still fully hard'. As I finished licking him clean, I also finished moving my legs outside of his to straddle his waist. I purposely did not swallow the last of the cum I had slurped up and moved to kiss him before I did. His lips parted and our tongues slid together awash in the last of his semen. If it bothered him it didn't show. His cum really didn't taste bad at all, he claims it's due to all the fruit juice he drinks, especially the pineapple juice. We kissed deeply and as usual I could feel myself getting excited while kissing him. I dragged my stiff nipples lightly over his chest enjoying the sensation of his chest hair tantalizing the skin of my breasts and nipples. Little sparkles ran through my lady parts and as a result my kissing became more frenzied as I grew more excited. I broke away from kissing him and licked, nibbled and kissed my way along his jaw and neck towards his ear and breathed to him, "I need some cock. No, I need your cock! Fill me with your cock and let me ride you."

Before he had a chance to reply I slid my hand between us to hold his cock still while I backed up on to it. The head of his cock pushed against the fat swollen lips of my pussy and spread them apart effortlessly, I was so wet and excited! A low guttural groan escaped me as I slowly pushed my hips back to sink down his cock. His cock felt hot in my hand but not against my lady parts. He joined me in a growl of pleasure as my pussy slowly engulfed his fat cock, "Oh-h-h-h, your pussy is so hot it feels like you're on fire, and so wet it feels like lava flowing from a volcano. Oh fuck, you feel good!" He continued rattling on about how good it felt to be sliding inside me as I ever so slowly sat back to feed that wonderful cock to my hungry pussy. I loved the feeling of the head of his cock pushing the walls of my cunt apart, slowly stretching me open. The velvety ridge dragging along my creamy insides and then feeling my cunt gripping his silky shaft as it began to fill me up. I could feel my pussy lips clinging to his shaft being pushed and pulled into me as I continued sliding back on his shaft. Finally, after what felt an agonizing eternity, my clit came to rest on his pubic area, I sighed deeply and savored the wonderful feeling of fullness and the pleasant stretching of my womanhood, enough to know I was full but not enough to be uncomfortable-pure bliss. "That feels absolutely perfect" he said as I paused with his beautiful cock buried inside of me. A small shiver of pleasure punctuated my pussy lips springing back out where they belonged wrapped around the base of his big dick.

I opened my eyes and gazed deeply into his, "Perfect does not begin to describe how wonderfully fantastic it feels to be stuffed full of your cock. Not even close, mister." I sighed contentedly and he chuckled as I continued to linger where I was, soaking in the sensations my body was awash with, not moving yet just focusing on how things felt. Things felt absolutely great, I could feel his heart beating in both my chest where Pancho (his pet name for my right breast) just barely rested against him, and my cunt as his cock throbbed gently with his pulse. I relished the feeling of closeness we were sharing and smiled wickedly down at him and whispered, "This is as close as we can ever get to each other." His cock twitched inside of me, and I gasped. He can flex his pelvic floor muscles and make his penis not only throb but jerk a little bit, a wonderful talent and one which he enjoys sharing with me. He can flex and hold it for several seconds, or he can rapidly flex and release it over and over. It's a lot like being fucked but subtly and he knows it drives me crazy. He switched between rapidly flexing four or five times with flexing one or two extended times and I reveled in the feeling of his throbbing cock pushing against my G-spot and mewled softly as he entertained himself. "You're right up against m-m-my g-spot."

12