My Dirty Girl Diary - The Beginning

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, you know why they call it your g-spot don't you?" he asked with a devilish twinkle in his eye. I softly bit my lower lip and slowly shook my head no as a low guttural groan poured out of me. His twitching cock throbbing and bumping against my g-spot was beginning to have the effect we both desired, and I struggled to remain still and wallow in the pleasure it was creating. My lip trembled as I begged him with my eyes to fuck me senseless. He smiled as he recognized my pleasure predicament and said, "Because Greg owns it, knows where it is and how to work with it to drive you to ever higher orgasmic heights." He continued to slowly and subtly fuck me like that as I began to lose all control and composure. Wonderful sparkles of pleasure ran through my stretched pussy lips, up my beautifully stuffed cunt and swirled around my swollen clit before racing through my body to my brain to dump huge amounts of serotonin off and almost cause me to pass out from ecstasy.

As the first waves of my massive orgasm flooded my pussy I lost all self-control, sat bolt upright on his hard cock and began riding him like there was no tomorrow. All I could say was, "Oh, oh, oh, Oh, Oh, OH, OH, OHHHh!" I could feel my vagina grasping his erection as I wildly bounced up and down while watching him smile at me like he was in heaven. My eyes again had bright white stars crash into view as my orgasm began and after they cleared my vision was soft and blurry unable to properly focus, but not caring because it felt so wonderful. Pulse after pulse of my orgasm rushed through me and I found it hard to breathe in enough air as the pleasure erased everything that was not part of my orgasm. I collapsed forward onto Greg's chest when the pleasure pulses finally stopped, panting and gasping to catch my breath. My skin felt suddenly hot and moist as sensations and feelings which were not waves of orgasmic pleasure began to make themselves known again. "Oh my, thank you for that!" I whispered into his chest, "That was fantabulous..." I felt his cock still hard stop twitching inside of me.

"My pleasure.", he replied softly as he wrapped his arms around me to cradle me while I recovered. After a few moments I subconsciously began slowly sliding myself along the length of Mr. Happy and he began to churn his hips to 'properly screw me' (his phrase, not mine). He lazily rotated his pelvis clockwise for a bit and then counterclockwise before repeating the whole process over and over. The effect was otherworldly as his marvelous cock swirled about within me in a magical Mr. Miyagi-like wax on, wax off fashion. When combined with the sensations of my pussy clinging to his cock as I slid up and being spread open as I sank back it was about the fourth best feeling on earth. The head of his cock kept rolling over my g-spot and his pelvis kept rubbing against my engorged clit as I slipped up and down on his hard cock. The gurgling, slurping and smacking sounds we were making were positively lewd as we sensuously pumped the creamy cum out of my cunt. I sped up my movements as my excitement built and my enjoyment increased along with it, I was rapidly approaching another orgasm. Once again, I was biting my lower lip as I begged him with my eyes to fuck me senseless. He continued his slow and steady pace, churning his cock up into me as I came around his cock. Wonderful waves of sensual gratification washed over me, and I gritted my teeth as my body quaked with pure unadulterated joy. "God, I love it when you come on my cock like that. It somehow validates me, and it really boosts my ego."

"Mmmm. That is the second best feeling on earth. Ungh-hunh." I said as a shudder ran through my body and a shiver ran up my spine. The next orgasm was already building within my cock stuffed pussy, sparkles of pleasure were already beginning to intensify, and my carnal hunger craved even more. I sat upright astride him again and shifted my legs to give me better leverage to ride his cock harder. I braced my hands on his chest and clumsily tried to play with his hard nipples as I picked up my pace. "Mmmmm, your nipples are so hard. Oh yes-s-s. Fuck me!" I babbled as I began to frantically lift myself up almost off his cock before dropping back down to drive him as deep inside of me as he would go. "More, I want more. Give it all to me. Fill me up with your fat cock." I was now literally begging him to fuck me senseless, "Harder! Oh yes! Like that, oh, oh, oh, Oh, I'm gonna cum!" He stopped the slow methodical churning 'screw' and began wildly jackhammering his cock up into my gushing cunt, and I erupted again. This orgasm was almost violent in its fury. "OH YES! OH, MY GAWD YES!" I cried loudly, who cares if the neighbors heard us. My breath stopped, my heart pounded, my vision faded, and I gushed slippery translucent bodily fluids all over the two of us. I literally felt droplets splash up onto the bottom of my bouncing breasts and looked down to see puddles on his abdomen and rivulets trickling between my thighs and his sides. I had absolutely no idea that I had squirted as I climaxed, which I had never done before.

My body quivered all over. I could feel my pussy fluttering around his cock. "Don't stop! Please, don't stop. I'll try and join you on the next one." He croaked beneath me. Unbeknownst to either of us there would not be enough time for him to join me on the next one. I started to twist my hips to grind my hungry pussy down onto his big dick as I gasped for breath. He brought his hands up behind my shoulders and started pulling me down as his hips pushed up, maximizing the impact to my swollen clit. The mushroom cap of his cock lightly pummeled my cervix, hitting it hard enough to register that his cock was bottoming out but not hard enough to be painful. He continued to jackhammer my slippery cunt, each slap of him against my sensitive pleasure bud sent sparkles through my body and once again I climaxed. It happened so quickly it shocked me, there had been little to no recovery period between it and the previous one, and then-the next one began.

"OH! OH, OH, OH I'M CUMMIN AGAIN! FUCK ME!" I bellowed as powerful orgasms began to roll through me one wonderful orgasm after another, back to back. I fell over against Greg's chest burying my open mouth against his and began to kiss him in an orgasm fueled frenzy. I kissed him hard and fast just like I was riding his cock. I was out of control, just wanting this marvelous feeling to continue. I broke our passionate kiss so that I could catch my breath and moaned, "Oh, my God, so good,....so good....don't...stop, don't ever stop." My breasts hung from my chest and swung in rhythm with our thrusting. Greg reached up and managed to catch Pancho's nipple in his mouth and he began to nibble and suck on it with a fervor.

My overly excited brain overreacted to the pleasure sparkles coming from my sensitive nipple being so enthusiastically suckled and triggered another intense orgasm. I shrieked, "Oh my God, YES!!" and began bucking my hips more wildly. I felt his cock begin to swell and then I felt the first jet of cum spurt inside of me. Just like his first orgasm I could feel his cock swell up and then the surge of cum rushing though and out of it, only this time I felt it with my cunt which was tightly wrapped around his big throbbing dick. It felt wonderful to have him blowing his load inside me and the first spritz triggered a massive orgasm in me. I shrieked again, "Oh God yes! That's it! Give it to me, give it all to me. Fill my cunt up with your cum. OH, OH, OH, Oh, oh, oh." I collapsed against his chest.

We lay together, gasping and panting for breath, recovering from what for me had been the most incredible sexual experience of my life. Our heartbeats reverberated in each other as our hearts pounded from the exertion of making love like we had. "Oh, my word, that has got to be the absolute best feeling on earth, cumming inside of you while you cum around my cock. Absolutely fantastic, like a huge warm wet velvety hug with your pussy. I love you!" he said quietly. Our breathing became less erratic and shallower as our pulses slowed and as I was laying there limply draped on top of him, I shuddered, moaned, shivered and shook as a less powerful orgasm took hold of me and echoed through my body like an aftershock following an earthquake. He kissed my hair and whispered, "You're welcome." We both chuckled and continued to bask in our afterglow for I don't know how long, completely relaxed and content.

Part of me was saddened when I felt his hard cock start to falter and soften inside of me, I truly did not want this to end. The fullness and warmth from his hard cock slowly vanished and I twitched involuntarily as Mr. Happy slid out of my pussy and slipped down and tickled my still swollen clit. "You're up against my clit." I murmured as I softly rubbed my clit against his now flaccid penis and became aware of how wet I was. A layer of perspiration clung to our bodies and my hair felt damp. Bodily fluids coated both of us where our bodies joined and a trickle of our combined cum leaked from my gaping pussy down onto his crotch. I could feel the cool breeze of the ceiling fan on my wet pussy and chill-bumps raced to cover my exposed rear end. We continued to recover and languish in the post-climactic high that our epically wonderful lovemaking provided as the afternoon sun became more golden.

We laid there quietly savoring that moment until inspiration struck me. I quickly climbed off of Greg, and as he began arranging his arm and the pillows for the usual post coital cuddling, I got back between his legs and once again took hold of Mr. Happy. He glistened in the sunlight all shiny with our mixed cum covering him and flopped over the top of my hand. I kissed his tip tenderly and then began tenderly licking it, running my tongue around the head like I was trying to get him hard. I paused my tongue bath of his cock, smiled at him and proclaimed, "We taste so good together." before I went back to licking and sucking his wonderful cock to clean it. I sucked the whole shaft into my mouth and thoroughly cleaned it, I held it upright again and dropped my head down to clean up the area below his balls and once again pushed my tongue into his bum, which was covered with our combined juices.

He bridged up again to raise his ass for better access and growled, "Oh my god, I love that. It feels absolutely freaking awesome! You really are my dirty girl, aren't you?" My pussy tingled and shivered as he said, 'dirty girl' and I dragged my tongue up from the base of his scrotum to the base of his cock, and around and around to clean up our mess. "Oh, that feels so good. No, good doesn't begin to describe how wonderful that feels. Oh, ungh, oh..."

Once again, I made a small erotic performance out of licking my fingers clean to finish up my task before repeating, "Mmmm mmmm! Now, that's finger lickin' good." He laughed at my exaggerated delivery which made me laugh, and then I crawled up and nestled my head on his shoulder to rest and recuperate. I was completely spent, happy and content-prepared to quickly drift off to sleep cradled in the grip of my lover and husband. I knew my sexual life had permanently changed forever the way I had reacted, physically and mentally, to being called his 'dirty girl'. I also knew this was going to be a very good thing and could hardly wait for him to call me dirty girl again.

12