My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 02

Story Info
We continue our new way of life with a new surprise.
7.3k words
4.79
94k
141
12

Part 2 of the 9 part series

Updated 09/19/2023
Created 02/11/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Note: Please read the first chapter first. I do include a little incest in this one and will likely go further with that as this story continues. All characters are over the age of 18.

I wake up, wash my face, brush my teeth, and head downstairs. It's just like any other morning as Sam is up and watching TV while drinking coffee. The only difference today is that she is naked. As I walk by it looks like she hasn't showered yet and there appears to still be some of my dried cum on her face.

"Good morning, Daddy."

"Morning, baby."

I walk into the kitchen, pour myself a cup of coffee, and sit down at the island. As I drink my coffee Sam walks in to refill her cup. After she does she starts walking back toward the living room. Should I bring up last night? Will she? After a few minutes I join her on the living room couch.

"So..." I trail off.

"Thank you so much for last night, Daddy. I had so much fun and it was so hot. Especially right before you went to bed. I wasn't expecting that."

"It was definitely...different, but yes, I had fun as well. I don't know what came over me, but it looks like you're still enjoying it," I say pointing at my face to let her know I see my dried cum.

"Yeah, but I'm about to hop in the shower. I really like this, but I have to freshen up. It was so amazing to go to bed and wake up with cum on my face. I definitely want to do it more often. Maybe even not just my face," she says while looking away from me. I don't say anything and just drink my coffee.

She gets up, puts her cup in the kitchen sink, and heads upstairs. I go into the kitchen and pour a bowl of cereal. As I sit down to eat I just think about what is happening. I am in my own world when I hear Sam walk back downstairs. I was out of it for a good 20 minutes.

"Can we stay in all day and have a movie marathon or something? I don't feel like doing anything at all," Sam says.

"Sure. Lazy Sunday it is," I say.

We decide on a Harry Potter marathon. We get some snacks and stuff set up before starting. Sam goes to load the first movie. While doing this she is on her hands and knees with her ass facing me. She turns her head around and sees me looking as a smile comes across her face. I see the green jeweled plug. After a little bit longer than it should have taken, Sam loads the movie and comes back to the couch to cuddle up next to me as usual. During the movies I notice her lick her fingers and start to lightly rub her clit slowly on and off for a while then stop. She doesn't ever go fast and I don't think she has orgasmed.

"I hope you don't mind, Daddy. I'm just really horny."

"Not at all."

"Have you orgasmed? It must have been very quiet."

"No. I'm just edging myself. I get to the point where if I go a little faster or longer I will, but I want to tease myself for a while and build it up for later. It keeps me in a state of constant arousal and feels really good."

I don't say anything and we continue like this for a while. In between movies we get up to make some lunch and grab some more snacks. During the movies I have trouble not looking at my daughter, especially while she is touching herself. Since I am wearing thin pajama pants with no underwear my erection is pretty noticeable. Sam looks at it, then up at me, and smiles.

"You know I am ok with you touching yourself, right Daddy? I think we are past being shy about this stuff."

"I know, but it's still kind of weird for me."

"It shouldn't be. There's no one here but us and I'm not judging you the same as you aren't judging me. I'm just saying if you want to touch yourself, it's ok with me."

With that I start to rub myself over my pajama pants. I start slow then over time speed up. I caress my fingers all around and can feel an orgasm slowly building. Watching Sam touch herself is too much for me to stop. I pull the front of my pants down and start to stroke. Sam has turned her head and is watching. I speed up and am close. Sam must know.

"Will you cum into my hair?"

"Are you sure? Didn't you just shower?"

"Yes, but I would like to have it in my hair all day if that's ok with you."

"Sure," I say as I stand up after pausing the movie. As I do, Sam sits on the floor, facing me, cross legged, and looking up with her eyes and leaving her head down. I start to cum all over her hair. It seems like the biggest load I've ever had. Rope after rope I am moving around different areas of her head to spread it out. 7 ropes later her hair is absolutely covered. I finish and stand back, admiring my work.

"Wow, that seemed like a lot. Will you take a picture for me so I can see it?"

"Sure, hand me your phone."

"Do it on your phone and send to me so you have it too."

With that I grab my phone, take a few pictures, including some where she is looking up at me, and send to her."

She gets and opens them. "Oh my God, it's so much! Thank you, Daddy!" She stands up and hugs me. After that we sit back down and she cuddles back up against me with her head on my shoulder. I can't help but stare at my cum all over her hair. I start the movie again and we continue watching for a while with Sam edging herself throughout.

After the first couple of movies we decide to make some dinner. At dinner we discuss the movies like nothing else happened and there is no mention of her hair being full of my cum. It has dried now and isn't as noticeable. We clean up and decide to watch one more movie. Other than more of Sam edging more nothing else happens.

"Thanks for today and having a lazy Sunday with me. It was nice doing this with you," Sam says. "Especially the cum in my hair."

"You're welcome, baby. Any time."

"I'm going to go upstairs to call some friends and hang out." We both stand up.

"Ok, well if I don't see you before you go to bed, good night."

Sam hugs me. "Good night, Daddy."

"Are you going to go outside again tonight?"

"Probably. I think I want to go alone tonight if that's ok. Having you there was great, and I definitely want you to come with again, but I really enjoy being completely alone, naked, and not having any safety net."

"Just please promise me you'll be careful."

"I promise."

After Sam and I straighten up she heads upstairs and I sit down at my desk to get a head start on some work for tomorrow. Before I realize, it's 10pm. I wrap up, turn off the lights, and head upstairs. I pass by Sam's room. The door is open and I see Sam on her bed talking on the phone. She is sitting up and her body is angled toward the door. I notice while she is talking that she is inserting a pretty decent sized double ended dildo in and out of her ass. As I stand and watch she looks at me, takes it out of her ass, and starts licking it clean. After that she reinserts and keeps looking right at me, still talking with a friend like nothing else is happening.

After a few minutes of this she starts speeding up and orgasms without making a sound. She wasn't even touching her pussy and it was only from the dildo in her ass. She smiles.

"Good night," I say again quietly. She just gives me a little finger wave and a smile.

I wash up and hop into bed. I again replay the events of the day in my head and masturbate thinking of my daughter's perfect naked body. I start to realize that I have only seen her insert plugs and dildos into her ass. I have never once seen her insert anything into her pussy. I don't think too much more about it. After I finish I doze off.

After a couple days of me going to work, coming home, us eating dinner, masturbating, me cumming on her, then watching a movie or some TV in the evening, I realize I haven't seen Sam in any clothes in days. I don't believe she's left the house at all. We are sitting at the kitchen island eating some pizza I brought home after work and are talking.

"Sam, when's the last time you left the house and did something?"

"Just when going out on one of my late night walks," why?

"I just realized that I haven't seen you in clothes for a few days and was just wondering. Have you been naked all this time?"

"Since I got home from Molly's the other night I haven't worn anything at all. It feels so good to be naked for a long time. I want to see how long I can go for. Since I can't really go anywhere like this I've just been hanging around the house. Is that ok?"

"Of course. If you want to stay nude for days on end, go ahead."

"Thanks. I figured you wouldn't have a problem with it," she says with a coy smile.

"Maybe I'll try for even more than a few days."

"Well, I figure you'll want to go out or hang with friends at some point."

"At some point, yes. But maybe I can do this for a while. Not only do I like being home and hanging out with you, but I am getting more and more used to spending every waking second like this. I almost feel that getting dressed would be weird. The fact I can do this here makes me not want to go anywhere. I don't know. Maybe I'll start with going for a week straight and go from there."

"If you want to stay home naked for that long I have no problem with it. We can find stuff to do, I'm sure."

"I'm sure we can," Sam says.

The way she said that was almost as if she had gears turning in her head. I wonder what's in store.

"Then it's settled. Saturday night will be 7 days of complete nudity. Maybe we can celebrate," she says jokingly.

"Sure, baby. How about a nice surf and turf dinner?"

"Really," asks Sam. "That sounds amazing!"

"Yes. I'll take care of it and we'll celebrate your newfound freedom."

"I may have to go for longer to see what other nice things we would do after that!"

I wonder how far she wants to take this. "Do you think you can really do a week? And depending on what you mean by more, that could be a long time to never leave the house."

"Maybe late night walks will be enough for a little while. Maybe we can figure something else out too."

I can only imagine what she means by that.

"I was serious the other day when I said I would probably live the rest of my life like this if it was legal. The thought of throwing out every single article of clothing I have and staying nude the rest of my life really turns me on."

"Do you think that's realistic?"

"Probably not, but a girl can dream right?"

"Too bad we don't live in one of those places that allows that," I blurt out without even thinking.

Sam looks at me, again gears spinning. "Hmm...That's not a bad idea."

"I was joking, baby"

"Well, it's not that crazy of a thought. Those places exist for a reason, right," my daughter asks. "I may have to look into that more. I hadn't even thought of it."

As she says that I see her hand going toward her pussy.

"Do you mind," she asks while looking at me. "I'm so turned on right now."

"Not at all."

Sam stops, takes my hand, and leads me into the living room where she sits on the couch and leans back on the end of it. She pulls her feet up and spreads her legs wide. I see a big black rubber circle sticking out of her ass. One I haven't seen yet.

After a short while Sam asks "Will you please cum on my face again?"

Without hesitation I stand up, drop my pants, and start masturbating. It seems this will be a common occurrence. We stare into each other's eyes the whole time. While rubbing herself with one hand she pulls the base of the plug and out comes what looks to be another dildo of some kind. She keeps pulling and it must have been 6-7 inches long and 1-2 inches wide before tapering off at the base. How long can she have that thing in her ass for? Just when it's almost all the way out she pushes it back in and repeats over and over while rubbing herself.

"Mmm...Daddy...It feels so good."

Every so often she will lick and suck the dildo clean and slowly put it back in her ass all the way.

I start to speed up. "I'm about to cum," I tell her. Sam gets off the couch and kneels down in front of me, looking up.

"Ready?"

"Please cover my face with your hot cum, Daddy."

I think to myself holy shit, and start to cum. The first rope hits her right in the forehead. She doesn't even flinch. The next couple I move around each side of her face. A few more go on to her forehead and start dripping down. She doesn't break eye contact once and again gives me that perfect smile.

"Thank you. That was amazing," Sam says.

"No, thank you," I tell her.

Sam sits back down and starts to finger herself again, spread eagle and facing me directly, this time with my cum all over her face. As she orgasms she is still looking at me. When she comes down she smiles. She again didn't insert anything into her pussy.

"Wow. I needed that," she says.

She then sits up, not bothering to do anything with the cum all over her face that is dripping down, some onto her body.

"So I guess you're not going to clean that off, huh?"

"I already told you. I like to leave it on. It feels dirty and sexy at the same time. Doing this here means I can leave it on as long as I want. I will probably never clean your cum off of me and will just let it dry wherever it is from now on."

"No argument from me," I tell my daughter.

Sam stands up and faces me. She is only a little shorter than me.

"I know this has moved kind of fast with you just finding out all of this about me a few days ago. It's just who I am and what makes me happy. I wish I would have told you a while ago. Are you sure you're ok with all of this? You have been saying you are, but I just want you to be really sure. If not, I understand, and we can stop doing this stuff. This is the time to turn back if you want."

Looking at my daughter, standing in front of me with her face covered in my cum, "at first this was something I thought was very wrong. I was worried about the consequences, but to be honest I am enjoying it. The more I think about it the more I am becoming fine with it. You're my daughter and I want you to be yourself and happy. You have brought some things out of me that I didn't know make me happy as well. Is it different? Yes. Is it wrong? Maybe a little, but I'm caring about that less and less."

"I'm so glad to hear that, Daddy. I was worried this would all be too much and too fast. I know this is not normal behavior between a father and daughter, but I say to hell with normal. Let's enjoy what we want to enjoy. We are just two people with some kinks that we can explore together. I think we'll learn more about ourselves than we can imagine."

"I agree, baby. We still have to be careful, though. I don't want other people finding out about this or for either of us to have any negative consequences. If we do anything outside we have to be extremely careful. We probably shouldn't do that too often."

"Deal. I would still like to go on walks and maybe even car rides or something like that down the road, but I am ok with not doing it too often. In the house I say anything goes. How about this? Any time one of us wants to use the other for getting off we just let the other know?"

"Sounds good to me," I say.

"You can think of me as your little cum slave. You want to cum, I'll be there."

"How can I turn that down," I say with a smirk. I can't believe my daughter just said that.

Sam smiles. "Does the same apply for me?"

"Yes, baby. Just let me know."

"From now on would please you save all your cum for me," she asks. "I don't want any of it to go to waste."

"What if you're not home?"

"Well, I likely will be a lot more now, but even if not maybe you can hold off until I am? Or maybe cum into a cup or something and save it for me. If you are in your room and want to jerk off just text me or let me know and I will come to you. I would like every one of your loads on my body somewhere."

"Ok. I will always let you know or save it for you."

"This is making me so happy! I can't wait to start this new chapter with you," Sam says.

"Same here. I am looking forward to it."

With that we give each other a hug. I realize her face on my shoulder means some of my cum is left on my shirt. She notices and licks it off.

"Maybe you can be naked with me sometimes at home?"

"I think so. I don't want to be naked all the time like you, but can see myself wearing less."

"Yay," Sam says happily with a little clap.

We go back to the kitchen to finish eating our pizza. As she sits down to eat she takes some of my cum off her face with her finger, puts it on the pizza, and eats it. I had no idea that would turn me on the way it does.

"I have to say, it's kind of hot sitting here talking to you with my cum on your face, and watching you eat pizza like that."

"Get used to it," Sam says. "I want to look like this as much as possible."

"I noticed the first night, when we went for a walk, that on the way home you tasted some of my cum. And just now you ate some of it on the pizza. You don't think it's weird to taste your father's cum?"

"No. I like the taste of it. Do you think it's weird?"

"After the last few days not really. At first I felt it was borderline incest, but I guess it's not."

"Like I said before, it's not that it's specifically your cum, but just cum period. I mean, there is a part of me that thinks it's a little dirty because it's yours, but that makes it a little hotter."

"I've also noticed that all this time you have never inserted a dildo or anything at all into your pussy, only your ass. Why is that?"

"I am anal only when it comes to insertion. I have been for quite some time."

"Anal only? So you don't ever insert anything into your pussy?"

"Not for a long time. I used to, but a long time ago I got more and more fascinated by porn where a guy, or multiple guys, would only fuck a girl in the ass, with no vaginal penetration at all. It really turned me on so I tried masturbating like that and the more I did it the better it felt. There's online forums dedicated to it. It's a pretty cool community."

"Do you talk to these people?"

"Sometimes, yes. I share stories and read some from others. I also chat and comment here and there."

"Wow. I had no idea it was that popular."

"It's not insanely popular, but I think it's becoming more and more so. Some girls like it to consider themselves staying virgins before marriage and some just like the feeling and the orgasms better from it. Some have their husbands or boyfriends like it that way and do it for them. There are all kinds of reasons. Some anal only girls don't play with their clits at all either and the only sexual stimulation they get is purely from anal play. If I ignore my clit for long periods it feels soooo good when I eventually do touch it."

"If I was a girl I imagine I wouldn't want to not touch my clit. I'm sure it feels great. Not sure why a girl would give that up."

"Like I said, the longer you ignore it the better the orgasm, at least for me. I think some anal only girls that don't stimulate their clit, their bodies adjust to make the anal stimulation even better and they have crazier orgasms. I want to try it at some point, a long period of no clit touching. And who knows, if I like it, maybe it'll be a longer term thing."

"Have you ever had anal sex?"

"Are you sure you want to discuss my sex life outside of what we're doing here? If you do I'll let you know anything you want. I feel like there shouldn't be any secrets between us now and if you really want to know I'll tell you everything."

"Yes, I would like to know."

"Well, I told you I did a bukkake..."

"Yes. Where and when did that happen," I ask.

"Well, it wasn't just a bukkake. It was a gangbang where all the guys fucked us then came all over us. It was insane. There were 20 of them. A few months ago Molly and I arranged it through a mutual friend and did it at one of the guys' house. We were completely covered head to toe. All of my hair was completely soaked in it. It was in my eyes, ears, all over my entire body. Even my feet. We had a tarp down and rolled around in it after, spreading it all over each other's bodies. We even pretended like we were shampooing each other's hair."

12