My Exhibitionist Nudist Daughter Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My jaw drops.

"Don't worry, we were safe with all the guys. They were only in my ass. I've never had vaginal sex, only anal. Molly got DP'd. It was pretty hot. I think my favorite part was one of the guys fucking me in the ass after the bukkake while I was completely covered in all of their cum."

"I'm glad to hear that you were safe, but am kind of worried hearing that it was so many people. Did you really let all of them fuck your ass?

"Yes, it was only fair," she says with a smile. "I let them all take a turn. This was going on for a couple of hours."

This has all been very fun and kinky, but I can't help but think about my daughter in those situations and hope nothing bad happens to her in them. She's a complete nympho, but she's still my daughter.

"Molly joins you in this kind of stuff?" Molly is very attractive and now I am imagining her naked and getting fucked, like the many times I have before.

"Yup. Molly is very similar to me. We have shared in a good amount of sexual experiences together. Sometimes it's just her and I. Sometimes a guy or girl joins us for a threesome, stuff like that. I'm very open."

"It seems that way. So you're bisexual?"

"Yes. I enjoy any experience where everyone involved is open, honest, and happy. Guy or girl."

"How long has all this been going on?"

"Not long after I turned 18."

"I have to say, I never had a clue anything of this was going on."

"Well, the only times I've done anything sexual here were with Molly. Almost always while you are gone. Only once in a while if you're home and we're up in my room. I guess it's impressive we haven't been caught. The other stuff like the gangbang or threesomes are usually at Molly's, as her parents are always out of town, or the other person's house."

"Does she ever go outside naked with you?"

"Yes, we have gone for naked walks a few times by her house. All of this started at her house. We were done fooling around and were getting dressed to go eat. Her parents weren't home and we thought, what the hell, why get dressed? So we didn't. And we're pretty much always naked when at her place."

I am now imagining my daughter and her attractive friend hanging out naked and walking down the street.

"You keep asking about Molly. Do you think she's hot," Sam asks.

"She's very attractive, yes."

"Well, she has said the same about you. I'll have to let her know you feel the same. You never know, maybe she'll come over for some fun one day."

"I don't know about sharing what we have going on here with anyone else."

"If there's anyone in the world I trust with this secret it's her. The shit we have done together...it will go to the grave with her."

"We'll see," I tell Sam. "I like this for right now."

"Me too. You have no idea how excited I am."

We finish eating our pizza and clean up. "Wanna watch the rest of the baseball game," Sam asks.

"Sure, I'm pooped. Relaxing with a cold beer and watching the game sounds good."

When we get to the living room I take off my clothes. Sam watches and excitedly says "I knew I'd get you naked!"

"I dunno, it just feels good right now."

With that we sit down on the couch. We watch the game and talk, nothing sexual. The cum on her face is starting to dry and isn't as noticeable. After the game it's late. "Alright, I'm gonna head to bed, Daddy. Good night."

We stand up and she hugs me. Her tits press firmly against my chest. This is the first time our naked bodies have touched. We definitely let the hug linger and enjoy the skin to skin contact. My dick starts to harden and touches her lower stomach. She looks down and smiles.

"This feels nice," she says.

"It does. Good night, baby. I love you."

She gives me a kiss on the cheek. "Love you too." Some of the cum goes onto my face and I wipe it off. She giggles and heads upstairs to her room. I do the same.

A couple more days pass where I come home from work, we have dinner, hang out, masturbate together, and repeat.

When I arrive home on Friday night I am so ready for the weekend. As I walk in I am greeted by my beautiful naked daughter on the couch. "Hi, baby."

"Hi Daddy. How was your day?"

"Same ole same ole. How about you?"

"Same. Just hung out here all day and did nothing really."

"I figured."

"I have a surprise for you," Sam says.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"I ordered us dinner. It should be here in about 30 minutes."

"That's great. What did you order?"

"It's a surprise."

"Alright, I'm sure it'll be good."

"It definitely will," she says assuredly.

"I'm gonna hop in the shower and be down in a few," I tell her.

"Ok, sounds good."

I shower, get dressed, and head back downstairs. After grabbing a beer I join Sam on the couch. We talk about the day for a few minutes and the doorbell rings. "That must be the food. I'll get it," I tell Sam. As I open the door I am greeted by a completely naked Molly standing there with a devilish smile on her face. No socks, shoes, nothing.

"Hi Mr. Spencer," Molly says.

"Well hello there, Molly." I can't believe my eyes. I have imagined this girl naked before many times, but what is standing in front of me is way better than I could have imagined. Molly is my height. Her long blonde hair is back in a ponytail and she is standing with her feet apart and her hands behind her back. Her perfectly toned skin doesn't have a tan line on it. Her tits are a little smaller than Sam's, but truth be told I prefer a little smaller myself. She is completely shaved like Sam as well.

"Are you going to invite me in?"

I don't even think about the fact that this completely naked girl is standing at my front door and that anyone might be able to see her. "Yes, yes, come inside before someone sees you. I let her in and shut the door. As I do Sam walks up and hugs Molly. They then share a short kiss.

"Hi, baby," Sam says to Molly.

"Hi," Molly says back.

After their kiss they both look at me and smile while still embracing. "Do you like the surprise, Daddy?"

"Ummmm, definitely, yes. I can't believe this. So I guess you told Molly about our last week?"

"Yes, I told you, we share everything and I completely trust her."

"I promise I will never say a word to anyone about this Mr. Spencer," Molly says. "Your secret is safe with me. I'm just glad I can be a part of it. When Molly told me I thought it was so hot and have not been able to stop thinking about it."

"I appreciate that, Molly. I want to continue this and don't want anyone finding out and ruining it."

Sam takes Molly by the hand. "Let's go sit down."

With that she leads Molly to the living room couch and I follow behind. Sam sits in the middle of the couch and Molly and I sit on each side of her.

"I can't believe you walked naked from the driveway to the front door," I tell Molly.

"I left my house like this. It wasn't just from the driveway. I left naked and drove here like this. I didn't even bring clothes with for the drive home."

"Wow, that's crazy," I say. "I'm glad no one saw you or that you didn't get into any trouble."

"A few people did see me, but I don't care."

I cannot believe I am sitting here with my naked daughter, who hasn't worn a stitch of clothing in nearly a week, and her equally naked friend that I have fantasized about.

"So, let's not beat around the bush here," Sam says. "I asked Molly if we could fool around with each other while you watch and masturbate. She couldn't say yes fast enough. Is that something you're interested in?"

"I think that would be acceptable." They both laugh. With that Sam turns to Molly.

"Are you sure," she asks Molly.

"100%. I have been thinking about this all day and you have no idea how horny I am."

"I can tell," Sam says. Sam and Molly start kissing. At first it's slowly and lightly. After a bit it gets more intense and they start using tongue, heads shifting in different directions. As they are kissing Molly looks up at me and winks. I drop my pants and take off my shirt. I start to lightly caress my dick while watching my daughter make out with this goddess. Molly looks down and sees my dick. I can see a smile through her kissing. Sam looks back and sees me, then looks up at me and smiles. She then resumes making out with Molly.

After a few minutes of this Sam stands up. "Lay down, baby." Molly doesn't say anything and lies on the couch with her back propped against the end of it, facing me. Sam gets on the couch on her hands and knees, her ass facing me, and starts licking Molly's pussy. Sam has what looks to be the bigger dildo plug in her ass again. As I watch this beautiful sight Molly is looking right at me, then down to my dick, then back up. She keeps repeating this.

"Fuck, this is amazing," Molly says. Sam shifts upward and kisses Molly, sharing her own juices with her, then goes back to licking her. Molly is grabbing and massaging her tits while my daughter goes down on her, continuing to watch me stroke myself and biting her lower lip.

Molly's breath starts to get faster. She seems like she is going to orgasm soon. After a short while, before Molly can orgasm, Sam stops and sits back. Molly, with a pouty look on her face, "But I'm so close..."

"I know. We'll get there. Turn around."

Molly turns away from my daughter, now on all fours on the couch. After she positions herself Sam starts to kiss and lick Molly's ass. She eventually makes her way to Molly's asshole and starts licking it and sticking her tongue in a little bit while holding Molly's ass cheeks apart with her hands. Sam just keeps going between licking Molly's ass then her asshole.

"You like this, Daddy?"

"Yes, baby. It's so fucking hot. Keep going."

"Yes sir."

She resumes for a bit and Molly starts to play with herself while Sam tongues her asshole. Molly's breath starts getting faster again and once again Sam stops.

"Noooooo, not again..." Molly exclaims.

"Like I said, we'll get there. I promise it'll be worth it. Change positions with me."

They switch and now Sam has her back on the couch and is facing me. Molly leans in and kisses Sam. After a short kiss she kisses my daughter's chin, then starts traveling down her neck, and starts to lick Sam's nipples. After a little of this she continues kissing down Sam's stomach and ending up at my daughter's pussy. I can tell Molly starts licking her by the look on Sam's face while she looks at me then at my dick. This goes on for a while, with Molly shifting up to kiss Sam, and then back to licking her pussy.

After a few minutes Molly stops and looks up at Sam. "Are you sure it's ok?"

"Yes. I want this as much as you do," my daughter tells Molly.

"Then ask him," Molly says.

"Daddy, Molly and I were hoping that you would fuck her while she goes down on me."

Even after everything that has happened this week I am in shock. Is this really happening? Am I really going to get to fuck this girl I have fantasized about while she licks my daughter's pussy? Am I going to participate in a threesome with my daughter?

"Are you sure? It's almost like having sex with you," I tell Sam.

"Not at all. You're only having sex with Molly. You can cum all over me, but sex with Molly is weird?"

"You're right, baby. Molly, are you sure this ok? I can run upstairs and grab a condom if you're sure."

"Yes, very sure. No need for a condom, though. I'm on the pill. I want to feel your dick inside of me. And hurry up. I need it now."

I position myself behind Molly and put my dick at the entrance to her pussy. I rub up and down for a few seconds then push in. I hear Molly moan. "Fuck yes," she says, while continuing to eat out my daughter. I continue pushing further and further slowly until I am fully inside. I stay like that for a few seconds then pull back. I push forward again and start to slowly fuck Molly.

As this is happening Sam and I share a look. She looks like she is in complete ecstasy. She mouths thank you, Daddy. I just give her a wink and speed up fucking Molly. She starts to moan louder and louder while licking Sam. Sam starts to moan and tilts her head back while closing her eyes.

Molly stops. "Mr. Spencer, do you have any lube?"

Does Molly want me to fuck her ass? I hope she does. "Yes, why," I ask.

"I think you know why. Go get it."

I look at Sam and ask "is this ok, baby?"

"Yes Daddy. Will you please fuck Molly in her ass?"

I smile and get up. I run upstairs, grab my lube, and run back downstairs. They are in the same position and Molly is still licking Sam's pussy. They both look at me while I walk toward them. I kneel behind Molly, put lube on my dick and spread it around. I then pour a little on Molly's asshole.

"Should I finger you or something to get you ready?"

"No need. I got myself ready at home before I left. I was hoping this would happen."

"Well, alright then," I say to her. I lean forward and put the tip of my dick at the entrance to her ass. I push in a little then stay there, I move forward very slowly.

"You can go faster. I'm no anal virgin."

After hearing that, I push further, and slowly, but don't stop until I am fully inside her ass.

"Stay right there for a little. It feels amazing and I love feeling full."

"Whatever you say."

As I sit there with my dick completely buried in Molly's ass she continues licking Sam.

"How does it feel," Sam asks Molly.

"Fucking amazing."

"Ok Mr. Spencer, will you please really fuck me now?"

I pull back, almost all the way out, and then push back in all the way with one thrust. I hear Molly grunt.

"Again," she says.

I pull out then push back in hard and fast, all the way. Another grunt.

"Keep doing that," Molly tells me.

I repeat this over and over, speeding up, each time Molly grunting louder and louder.

"Ok, now please slow down a little now and fuck me slowly."

I listen and slowly move in and out of Molly's ass.

"Spank me," Molly says.

I do as I'm told and start to spank Molly's ass hard while fucking her tight little hole.

"Keep doing exactly this. I am going to cum," Molly says.

"I'm close, too," I tell them.

I keep my pace and continue smacking Molly's ass, alternating between her cheeks, going a little harder each time. Molly starts to moan and breathe heavily. As I continue, Molly's breathing gets faster and faster, moaning louder and louder. After a short while Molly says "Oh my god, I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna cuuuuummmmmmm..." She starts yelling while her body starts shaking. While she is orgasming I bury myself completely in her ass and stay there. Her orgasm seems to last minutes. During it her body is trembling.

I look at my daughter and she is alternating between looking at Molly and me, mouth agape, while playing with herself. As Molly starts to come down from her orgasm Sam says "I'm so close. Please keep licking me."

Molly immediately resumes licking Sam's pussy while Sam stares right into my eyes. I am still buried to the hilt in Molly's ass just staying where I am. Sam's breathing gets heavier. "I'm so close," she says. Molly licks faster. I wonder why Molly isn't fingering Sam then remember it's because Sam is anal only.

"Oh my God. Oh my God," my daughter keeps repeating. As her orgasm hits her she tilts her head back onto the end of the couch, grabs her tits in each hand, and lets out a guttural moan, her body trembling through her long orgasm as Molly continues to lick her. After what seems like minutes she brings her head back up and looks at me with a big smile.

"Wow, that was great," Sam says.

"Yes it was," Molly agrees. "Your dad's dick is still in my ass. It feels amazing. Can we just stay like this forever?"

"I'm about to cum, so not too much longer," I tell them.

Molly looks back at me with a pouty face. "Ok Mr. Spencer."

"Should I cum into your ass?"

"No. We would like you to cum on our faces at the same time," Sam tells me."

"Ok, I'm going to pull out now." I pull out slowly and stand up. I back up. Sam and Molly get up and kneel on the floor next to each other. I move toward them. What they do next I will never forget. They each take a side of my dick and start licking it clean, tasting Molly's ass off of it while looking me dead in the eyes. I realize this is the first time my daughter and I have had any kind of contact like this other than me cumming on her and our naked hug. I am kind of in shock, but go with it. They each then take turns fully deep throating me, alternating between that and licking my dick clean. I can't believe my daughter is sucking my dick.

"Alright, here it goes," I tell them. They both lean back, look up at me, and stick their tongues out. I stroke faster and faster and aim first at Sam. My first rope hits her at the top of her forehead. I do the same to Molly. I alternate back and forth, painting as much of each of their faces as I can. Once I am done I stop back. They both look at me with a big smile.

"Holy shit, this was amazing," I say.

"Thank you, Daddy."

Thank you, Mr. Spencer."

Do you mind if I take a picture of this," I ask them.

"Go ahead," they both say. I grab my phone off of the table and take a few pictures of them smiling up at me. They make a few faces and start laughing. They then start making out with each other, spreading my cum between their faces. I don't tell them, but I take a video of this. I will be jerking off to this for the rest of my life. I set my phone down and sit on the couch, completely spent. They get up and sit on the couch next to me.

"So, what's for dinner," Molly asks as we all laugh.

12