My Fantasies Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I nearly leaped off the sofa. "EDDIE -- please -- nooooooo..."

"I promise you no one will ever know what we do together -- I will not say a word to anyone -- this is strictly between you and me!" he whispered.

I sighed, "Eddie, pleeeezzzzzz..."

His hand abandoned my hard-on, grabbed my hand and wrapped my fingers around his manly cock. My will to resist was gone. He moved my hand slowly up-and-down the shaft of his hard cock and when he let go, I willingly continued stroking him.

He whispered, "Look at it, Johnny, look at my cock!"

My eyes fluttered open and stared at his manly cock while I stroked him faster and harder.

His hand returned to my crotch and stroked my dick thru my slacks. I couldn't help but moan softly into his ear - my eyes glued to his hard penis.

When his hand moved faster on me, I moved my hand faster on him.

"Johnny," he whispered, "if you want, I'll let you take it in your mouth..."

OH-GOD-OH-GOD -- the very thought of that caused my balls to suddenly erupt filling my undies with spurt after spurt of hot cum.

My hand became a blur on his pulsating cock. He groaned and loudly cried out, "YES-YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS..."

I laid my head on his shoulder and watched his manly cock spew shot-after-shot of sperm and semen in mid-air.

When his body finally came to rest, he kissed my cheek and whispered, "That was wonderful...tomorrow night you're going to take it in your mouth!"

I simply groaned,"Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh..."

You Gotta Be Kidding Me!!

I'm pretty sure my best friend and roommate thinks I'm gay. Mike is a horn-dog bringing home girls three-four nights a week -- I very rarely bring home a girl. He never says anything, but now he's begun to introduce me to some of his male co-workers and customers. We are both bartenders and our clubs are across the street from each other. When he's not getting lucky, we meet at a diner at two-thirty in the morning for breakfast.

Tonight he brought one of his co-workers, Keon, a largish, middle-eastern-looking guy. I think he said he was from Syria. Anyway, before we even order our food Mike makes a lame excuse and leaves us alone.

Sitting across from Keon in the booth I tried to make small talk with him asking about his life and such trying to get him to join in the conversation but for the most part he gave me one word answers. All the while his big brown eyes stared so hard at me I became uncomfortable.

I was relieved when he went to the men's room when he finished eating. I considered making a mad dash for the door but he came back too fast. Before he sat down something caught my eyes -- oh my hell -- the huge bulge in his slacks was so obscene I stared at it longer than I should have. When he sat down he was smiling.

"Mike says you like to shoot pool and you're pretty good!" he said in a thick accent.

"Well, uh, I'm okay," I said softly.

"I have a pool table at home. Want to come over and play a few games?" he asked with that smile glued to his lips.

How do I get out of this? I wondered.

"I have beer and wine and liquor -- whatever you want!" he said.

I hesitated. I don't like to get myself in compromising situations.

He suddenly stood and there it was again -- it was definitely the biggest bulge I'd ever seen and it wasn't even hard yet.

Jesus Christ, John, I scolded myself. Quit staring at it!

He threw money on the table and said, "Breakfast is on me -- c'mon, you can follow me to my house!"

"Oh, okay," I said and walked outside with him.

"Stay close behind me or you'll get lost!" he said.

"Oh, okay," I said.

For five-minutes I cursed myself for being so weak and easy but my little dick was harder than a rock and I couldn't stop thinking about that bad boy he had trapped inside his pants.

***

He led me thru the house and opened a door for me. When he switched on the light I saw a very comfortable looking rec room and a regulation size pool table.

Jesus Christ, I thought, we really are going to play pool! What is it with these guys? We both know damn well why I follow them home but they insist on playing these little games before they work up the courage to get me into their beds!

He poured us wine. He went to a small desk and opened the center drawer. I saw him pull out a small pill bottle, open it, and shake two pills into his hand.

"Here, take this!" he ordered.

I hesitated until I saw him swallow his pill then I did the same. It can't be too dangerous if he took one too, I reasoned.

It didn't take very long until he appeared to be almost drunk. His legs became unsteady and his eyes glazed over. The pill didn't do a thing for me.

When he stumbled against a wall I'd had enough. I went to him and began stroking his back and broad shoulders. He only reacted when I placed a hand on his manly butt and gave it a firm pinch.

He roughly pushed me against a wall, took me in his arms and kissed me hard on the lips. I reached down between us and grasped his gargantuan monster cock thru his slacks.

When I squeezed it he grabbed my hand and said, "Come with me!" and pulled me to his bedroom.

His rough hands began tearing at my clothes. I was able to break free.

"Wait -- I'll do it!" I said and immediately unbuttoned my shirt and threw it on a chair. I opened my slacks and pushed them to the floor and stepped out of them.

His eyes grew wide as saucers when he saw my hard dick poking out the front of my red, string bikini briefs. He pulled his clothes off so fast he tore a couple buttons off his shirt.

He pushed me onto my back on the bed and was on top of me before I knew what happened. His lips were on mine; he forced his tongue into my mouth taking my breath away. I felt his hands grasp the waistband of my briefs and I lifted up so he could remove them.

He was too impatient. In a show of brutish strength, he ripped open my briefs and tossed them away from the bed.

Oh my God, how sexy is that? My prick oozed pre-cum.

He pushed his boxers down his legs and was naked on top of me. He forced his knees between my legs and pushed them far apart. This was getting out of control - his animal-lust had taken over his mind and body.

I became fearful of his strength. My body was like a rag doll in his huge hands.

He leered down at me and hissed, "I'm going to fuck you!"

I shouted "NO-NO-THAT THING WILL SPLIT ME OPEN--LET ME SUCK IT FOR YOU!!"

But he was hell-bent on shoving that monster inside me.

I was wriggling and squirming and pushing at him. Somehow -- someway I found the strength to push him off me onto his back.

I immediately took advantage of my freedom by grasping his huge cock with both hands and vigorously began stroking it. He seemed to be satisfied with getting a handjob. He closed his eyes and let me go to work on his horse-cock.

It was then I got my first good look at it. JESUS CHRIST, I'd never seen anything like it!

I've read a lot of gay sex stories in 'Literotica' where writers describe these impossibly huge cocks. Twelve-thirteen-fourteen inches? REALLY? I didn't believe they existed but now I was eye-to-eye with one of those monsters!

I stroked him faster and harder wanting to see how much jizz would come out of his lemon-sized balls!

I actually felt sorry for him. There was no way guys could fit the head of his cock inside their mouths much less up their asses. Keon was doomed to a life of handjobs!

I forgot all about my own excitement and concentrated on making him cum. A small river of pre-cum flowed from his slit. I couldn't help myself and licked at the stream oozing out of him. My balls hurt so bad I thought I might cum myself without being touched.

I furiously licked and lapped at his magnificent cock until...nooooo, it suddenly went soft. What the hell!? I worked on it to get him hard again but suddenly I heard him snoring.

HUH? I looked up and sure enough, he was fast asleep!

***

I never saw Keon after that night. What would be the point? That thing of his is just too damned huge!

My roommate said Keon asked about me for a few days before he gave up.

Sometimes when I masturbate, I fantasize about Keon bending me over and ramming that gorgeous cock in-and-out me. Jesus Christ, my orgasms are fantastic!!

From Hubby to Subby

Teardrops were still rolling down my cheeks fifteen-minutes after the harsh spanking he'd given me. The pain on my blistering red buttocks was bad but the real agony was the heavy, all-consuming sadness I felt in my heart.

How would you feel if your wife's lover forced you to hold his balls while he plunged his huge, manly cock in-and-out of her widely stretched pussy? By far the most gut-wrenching torture was having to listen to my pretty bride's loud moans, groans and shout-outs of pure pleasure and ecstasy.

She didn't even try to hide or mask her enjoyment of his manly cock. On the contrary, she parroted everything the professor told her to say.

"YES-YES - I LOVE YOUR BIG COCK!!" - "NOOOO - I'VE NEVER BEEN FUCKED THIS GOOD!!" - "YES-YES - HARDER-HARDER -- FUCK ME HARDER!!"

Oh my God, I could feel the man's balls swelling even larger in my hand...oh no, he's going to cum inside my wife again!! Nooooooooooooooo...

The professor suddenly roared at me, "JERK-OFF IN YOUR PANTIES, SISSYBOY -- I WANT YOU CUMMING IN YOUR WIFE'S PANTIES WHILE I'M CUMMING INSIDE YOUR WIFE'S PUSSY!!"

I was so stunned by his command I hesitated to obey him.

"JERK-OFF FOR US, SISSYBOY OR YOU'RE GOING BACK ACROSS MY KNEES -- DO YOU REALLY WANT ME TO SPANK YOU WITH HER HAIRBRUSH AGAIN?"

Noooooooooooooo...my hand furiously stroked my hard dick thru the pink, nylon panties.

His balls suddenly rose in my hand and he bellowed, "YES-YES-YES-YESSSSSSSSSSS" - I heard my wife shouting "I'M-CUMMING-I'M-CUMMING-I'M-CUMMMMMMIINNGGGG" and I cried out "OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GOD-OH-MY-GODDDDDDDD..." as I filled her sheer pink panties with four-five fantastic explosions of sperm and semen.

Afterwards I couldn't figure out what was worse: my wife's betrayal of me? The shock of seeing her open his pants and taking out his massive hard-on and going down on it? His hands plundering beneath her skirt? Opening her blouse and freeing her beautiful breasts? Being spanked by the professor? Forced to wear my wife's pink panties? OR, being made to hold his balls while he fucked my wife senseless?

No, the real and final humiliation was in the living room afterwards. They were dressed in robes while I served them tea and cookies wearing only the semen-soaked pink panties.

***

Life was never the same. The professor moved into our house the next day and made me into his personal cocksucker. Around the house I am allowed to wear only panties while I cook and clean and service them in my old bed.

I am not allowed to fuck my own wife. At bedtime, I must fluff the professor into an erection then hold his balls while he slides his manly cock in-and-out of her. By the time they allow me to sleep on the floor beside the bed, my panties are sopping wet with cum, and my tongue is coated with his jizz and her pussy juice.

It could be worse, I guess. Instead of spanking me for my violations of the rules, they could throw me out of my own house and banish me from their lives forever. I certainly don't want that to happen.

Good Boy

The long line was moving at a good pace and the closer we got to the front the more nervous and paranoid I became.

"This isn't going to work," I said out loud to my friends Andy, Jeffrey and Sissy. "Look, the doorman is checking every i. d. - I'm gonna get busted for sure!"

"Johnny, calm down -- you're driving us crazy!" said Jeffrey, "...just follow the plan and we'll get you inside the club!"

"It's a stupid plan -- it's not going to work!" I blurted out in a blind panic.

The plan? Wear a ballcap with the bill pulled low over my forehead and follow as close behind big Andy as possible. What a stupid plan!!

When Andy was second in line my hands began shaking so much I almost dropped my fake i. d. I didn't have the nerve to peek around him -- when he took a step so did I.

Suddenly, I heard Sissy's shrill, sing-song voice behind me.

"If you're going to keep me on a leash all night I don't know why you even brought me here!"

Jeffrey instantly bellowed, "IF YOU WEREN'T SUCH A SLUT I WOULDN'T HAVE TO KEEP MY EYES ON YOU!!"

The doorman reacted to the commotion by stepping to the side to see who was making the fuss. In doing so, he opened a small path for Andy to scoot thru and I felt Jeffrey's hands on my back pushing me past the doorman.

I didn't dare look around but I heard Sissy profusely apologizing to the doorman for making a scene. I had to laugh and admit that 'It wasn't a good plan -- it was a GREAT plan!'

We got lucky a second time when we found a booth with one of the two overhead light bulbs burned out. I felt comfortable enough to take off the ballcap in the dimly lit surroundings.

When the scantily clad serving boy stood before us I panicked and tugged on the ballcap and covered as much of my face as possible.

I surreptitiously stared at the boy's uniform while the other guys placed their drink orders: yellow nylon short-shorts and a too-small halter top that hung down to just above his belly button exposing his firm and flat lower stomach.

"A glass of Cabernet Sauvignon -- please!" I said in my most manly, sophisticated voice.

When the cute server left our table, Jeffrey said, "You can relax John, the server doesn't care how old you are -- he's not going to ask for your i. d.!"

"What a little cutie," I said of the server, "...but he looks even younger than me!"

"He's probably eighteen...you only have to be eighteen to work in these clubs!" said Sissy. "You know, Johnny, you should get a job here. You're just as cute as these guys -- you'd make three-times the money here than at the health club!"

"I don't think I could walk around in public wearing that skimpy uniform," I said honestly.

All three of my friends laughed at me.

Andy stopped giggling long enough to say, "PUH-LEEEZZZZ, Johnny -- you wear the exact same uniform at work!! The only difference is your shorts are white, black and navy blue."

I looked around at the other servers and blushed when I realized Andy was right. The serving boys all dressed in nylon short-shorts like mine, but of different colors. I saw lots of red, yellow, powder blue, lime green and even pink! And all of their firm bellies were on display below the too-short tops.

"Wouldn't working with all these hard-bodies be better than all the fat old men at the club?" asked Eddie.

Sissy's real name is 'Eddie' -- we only refer to him as 'Sissy' behind his back.

"Eddie," I said, "I got a feeling the boys here do way more than just serve drinks to these horny old goats!"

He shot right back: "So what? Do they do more than what YOU do for the men at the club?"

Damn, I blushed red so hard tears came to my eyes. I didn't have a comeback for Eddie.

My friends know I give a lot of massages at the club and some of them have 'happy endings' -- oh, okay, MOST of them have 'happy endings.'

"That's strictly business," I protested.

"...and I'm sure it's strictly business for these boys, too!" he countered.

***

I was deep in conversation with Eddie when out of the corner of my eye I saw a large figure stop at our booth.

I cringed when I heard his voice. "Well-well, look who's here -- hey cutie-pie, you here to see ME? You found out I come here and you're dying to find out what a night with me would be like, right?"

I stammered, "Well, uh, no, uh------"

"You just be the good little boy I know you are and maybe later I'll let you get into my pants for a taste of it!" he said laughing then added before he walked away: "A night of pleasuring my cock would be the greatest night of your life!"

I was so embarrassed I couldn't look at my friends.

Mister Drumph is probably the richest man living in the condos where Eddie and I share a place. But, the man is arrogant and crude with absolutely no filters on what he says to anyone. He loves insulting and degrading people he regards as lesser than himself -- which is pretty much everyone.

I've spoken with a couple boys who've slept with him and they confirmed he's just as crude, demanding and nasty in the bedroom, too. The boys he beds are nothing more than faceless and nameless receptacles for his unbridled lust.

For some reason, my hands were trembling when he left us and it was difficult to drain my glass of wine without spilling some of it.

***

By the time I finished my third glass of wine, I was drunk enough to say "Yes" to Eddie when he asked me to dance. Even though the bar was crowded with nothing but 'swinging dicks,' I still got self-conscious about dancing with another guy.

I was feeling good. So good that all my inhibitions simply melted away. My arms and legs flailed wildly about on the dance floor and I didn't care. Two long fast songs ended and a slow one began. We decided on one more dance.

Eddie wrapped his arms over my back and shoulders while I held his lower waist to me. I closed my eyes and slowly gyrated to the music.

It wasn't long though until I heard that familiar voice say to Eddie, "You don't mind if I dance with cutie-pie, do you?"

I opened my eyes when Eddie released me only to find myself quickly engulfed by Mister Drumph's arms. He pulled me so close to him I had a hard time breathing. The golden silence between us lasted all of ten-seconds.

He asked in his regular tone of voice, "So what's wrong with you, cutie-pie? How come you've never begged me to let you suck my cock like all the other boys?"

I tried breaking away from him but he expected it and held me even tighter.

"I have one rule, cutie-pie, if you don't swallow every drop of cum I shoot in your mouth, I won't let you suck me off again!"

He suddenly lowered his hands until they were gently squeezing and cupping my asscheeks. He just as suddenly pulled my crotch firmly against his and lewdly ground the bulge in his slacks against my own. It took my breath away.

I don't know why I allowed him to rub his boner against mine right there in front of everyone on the dance floor without a word of protest -- maybe it took me by surprise?

His warm breath in my ear; his hands fondling my ass; I sighed and trembled into his strong arms.

"Here's how this is going to happen," he softly whispered, "...when you're ready to suck me off, you're going to reach down between us and not only squeeze my hard-on thru my slacks, but run your hand back-and-forth on it so everyone can see what a horny little sissyboy you really are...then and only then will I take your hand and lead you outside to my car!"

Oh my God...a thick fog enveloped my senses. This has to be a dream -- no man would act so blatantly rude and crude to me with all these people nearby. I resisted his advances with all my will-power.

"Feel how hard my cock is for your pretty mouth, cutie-pie -- go ahead -- FEEL MY COCK!"

I couldn't help myself. "Ohhhhhhhhhhhh..." I groaned when I obeyed his command. I moaned again when my fingers found and squeezed his erection then slowly traced it back-and-forth over the entire length.

I didn't care that everyone was watching us when he took my hand and led me to the door. I really didn't care that every one of our friends KNEW I was about to suck his cock.

My one and only thought was if I did a good job, maybe, just maybe he'd make me his regular bitch.