All Comments on 'My Father's Daughter Ch. 02'

by BlushingSecrets

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What the fuck? He has a "friend" who owns a college????

This story smells worse than a shitty diaper. You can't hold your bladder for 18 hrs without doing internal damage. Learn how to fucking write you retard.

BlushingSecretsBlushingSecretsalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the Feedback

Thanks for the feedback. I'll take it into consideration (wow you must really hate alot of stories on here)

fematesfematesalmost 12 years ago
To anonymous

I think we all understand the impossibility of holding it in for 18 hours, the author is not a retard and in point of fact he writes constantly on how the main character believes they are spiking her food/drink.

It was a task that her dad made impossible just to humiliate her. Christ if your going to comment at least think!

I enjoyed the story! And would love to see more. When do the brothers and dad get some freaky action going on in the family?? Write soon!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I don't actually see what is supposed to be erotic about this story. To me it just seems like they enjoy humiliating her and although she does seem to enjoy the attention there are other ways to get it without having to wear a diaper. I'd like to see a bit of background story as to why they put her in diapers, why the whole family are in on it and all seem to get off on it. I don't understand how after not seeing each other for a while they can fall so easily into the roles the have.

I personally don't find the story erotic and never been a fan of humiliation but the story is well written and something about it keeps making me come back for more. I want to know how it ends lol.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yuck

This is da most disgusting thing ever how could any guy get turned on by a girl taking a dump yuckk

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think you should fade away from the hole nappy thing its a little too weird

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Humiliation is hot.

I loved the Diaper story, the humiliation is priceless.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
terrible.

The first part was amazing but the diaper stuff, just yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
amzaing

i loved both chapters think it was great hope to read more ....well done

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great!

I loved your story - the mix of diapers and incest is such a turn on! More coming?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
so when is the next chapter gonna happen?

it would be nice if some actual love and caring was shown towards rebecca instead of constant humiliation. just seems too harsh and well my only thought is that she would eventually commit sucide if some sort of loving dynamic is not brought into the stroy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please write more

I am dying to know what is going to happen to Rebecca and her brothers? I hope you write more soon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hey

Do more

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Daddies baby girl for my catholic baptism

My dad and i are very close and have been since i was a little girl.i was never baptized as a baby,so when i was 15,my parents finially had me baptized.My dad told mom he wanted me baptized as a baby girl and mom went along with it.They got me a cute,poofy,white,midthigh length dress with a matching bonnet,white ruffled tights and white mary jane shoes.Daddy told mom,he wanted me in a cloth diaper and plastic pants under my tights with an undershirt as my top.They both dressed me in the outfit and i was daddys baby girl for the day as he held me and cuddled me just like a baby!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

You need a psychiatrist

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
THE ENDING COULD HAVE BEEN BETTER

THE girls family is DEFINITELY F&%$rD UP! I WOULD have hoped that with the family that JACKED UP the story for her would have been somewhat nicer.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Write more!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

god please continue this it’s so good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Is there a pt3?

BlushingSecretsBlushingSecretsabout 1 year agoAuthor

there actually is a part 3. im waiting for literotica to approve it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous