My First Bi-sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers

Jack frowned remembering. "I can finish it if you'd like," he told me.

"Nope, can't do that either or you'll both be disqualified! Steven has to finish you off, then we'll see who wins or doesn't."

It only took a couple of more minutes, and then became obvious Jack was teetering on the edge.

"No fair bending your knees or leaning forward!" She cautioned him. "Knee's straight!"

"Good hell woman, how many rules to this damn game are there anyway?"

She didn't bother answering him, just glaring at him instead, but I felt him stiffen in two ways, standing straight, then seeing the first bubble of cream appear at the tip of his cock. I'd seen him cum before of course, so fully expected him to easily launch a nice streamer of cream at the luscious twin targets we'd been looking at. Jack moaned deeply, further confirming the expectation, and he indeed did spurt, but watching him, as was Debra, we both knew it had not gone nearly far enough to hit her tits, falling short nearer her knee. And like mine, every squirt I managed to produce out of his prick seemed to lessen in volume and strength.

"Well?" He asked expectantly afterwards.

"Well what? You lost!"

"No way, I know that first one, even possibly the second had to have hit you."

"Sorry Charlie, you never even came close to hitting my tits, maybe it felt good enough that you think you did, but you didn't."

Reluctantly, Jack seceded to me. "Enjoy your massage," he laughed. "I guess the better man won today, but I promise you that you won't win the next time. And next time, I get to set the rules!"

"Next time?" I asked myself, and then thought that being out here in the woods like this all this time, maybe was starting to warp the two of them just a little.

And me.

Later that evening after another nice dinner which we'd all shared together, Jack left to do a little night fishing in a nearby stream, though I wondered if he had purposely done so in order to leave the two of us alone together. Debra had sat up a cot, which they never really used, but which ended up being a perfect massage table. And she was damn good at it too, explaining to me that she'd actually had to choose between being a Massage Therapist, and doing what she was now.

"Well obviously, you're pretty damn good at doing both!" I told her.

"Thank you," she half purred. "Though if I had become a Massage Therapist, I wouldn't have been able to do this, or charge you for it anyway."

After massaging my back and working on some rather sore muscles, she'd had me turn over finishing up with my legs and chest. But now, she leaned over, her mouth suddenly finding my very small, very almost insignificant penis, and gathered the entire thing up into her mouth almost including my balls.

"Shit!" I exclaimed with unexpected surprise. But then I began to feel an even bigger surprise as her mouth began to work its magic on me, forcing her in the process to gradually give up holding the entire length of me inside as she chewed, sucked, and tickled me to a full blown erection. "You really are amazing you know that? I'd be willing to bet you could raise the dead with that mouth of yours!"

She laughed, "I've been known to do that," she told me, and then adding, "Now, would you mind doing something special for me?"

"What?"

"Well, one of the things you didn't bring with you was the right sized batteries that I really needed." Now it was my turn to chuckle, realizing what she was referring to.

"And?"

"And...I rather do enjoy getting myself off that way every once in a while. But since I don't have any batteries, my second favorite way to masturbate, is to turn this," she said holding my now very stiff cock, "into one," she grinned.

I wasn't sure I knew what she meant by that, but I said "sure" and waited for her to explain it to me.

Moving over to the picnic table we'd been using for our meals, Debra spread the oversized comforter upon it, along with a couple of pillows, one for her head, and the other which she placed beneath her ass. "Now, you come and stand here," she informed me, which I did, and in doing so, realized that I was at just the perfect height for what she now intended.

"Now, don't worry, this is one time I enjoy doing all the work, you just stand there, enjoy it, and be my battery operated toy for me."

Once again wrapping her hand around my prick, I stood between her legs as she began rubbing it against herself.

"Oh, what you can do though, is play with my tits some, always feels a hell of a lot better when someone else is doing it instead of yourself."

I had no problem with that either, enjoying the feel of those large marble-sized nipples of hers that got larger, extending even further off her pink dollar-sized areola's than only moments ago.

"One more favor," she asked me breathlessly, then continued without waiting for a response. "When I cum, and trust me, you'll know it when I begin to, go ahead and pull on my nipples and squeeze them as hard as you can. Don't worry, it won't hurt, at least not in a bad way anyway!" she grinned, looking at me with lust-filled eyes. Moments after that, she proceeded to turn my prick into a real-live vibrator against her clit and silken lips as she moved it up and down, back and forth, even slapping it against herself, though she seemed to prefer flapping it furiously against her clit for several long moments. And as requested, I more or less stood there, letting her do that, feeling the delicious sensation of her hand, and pussy actually pleasuring my cock in a uniquely different way than I'd felt before.

"Oh fuck, this isn't going to take as long as I'd hoped for!" she told me. "I'm too fucking horny and too close to cumming already!"

Truth was, so was I. But she resolved that little problem for me almost immediately.

"Steven, if you can manage it, I'd love to feel your hot cum spraying on my cunt when I do, I want to feel you cum when I cum," she told me. "Oh...and don't forget about my tits!"

I almost laughed at that, but I was hovering on the edge as it was, prepared to start biting my lip if I had to, but then I felt her pussy suddenly liquefy, which I quickly added to with my own needful spending, somehow remembering her nipples which I continued to hold, now pinching, pulling and even twisting as her screams of pleasurable joy and ecstasy filled the night sky.

#

We headed out early the following morning. Within a short period of time, Jack picked up the bears trail which was less than a couple of hours old. Based on the direction they were slowly meandering in, he had a pretty good idea of where they were heading.

"Have you noticed that the nights seem to be getting a bit cooler all of a sudden?" He asked. "I think that they've picked up on it too, going to be an early winter this year, I'm fairly certain now that they're heading off in the direction where they've seemed to be making their dens in preparation for hibernation."

Taking a more direct approach to the area he felt they'd eventually show up in, we waited for a couple of hours when sure enough we caught movement below us where we sat quietly high up in one of the nearby trees. We observed the mother and her two older cubs, and noticed that she was quite often snarling at them and chasing them away from her. Jack made several notes in his journal while they were there, and was delighted to see the mother bear actually explore a much older den, even urinating on it after leaving it a short time later.

"I think she's picked out her spot," Jack told us. "At least I hope so, now for the tricky part."

He had been hoping for quite some time now to find a place where he could install and safely hide a small miniature camera that would quietly take photos whenever there was any movement, and also take photos every eight hours even if there wasn't. The battery was supposed to last several months even with several pictures being taken.

"With luck, she'll choose this place to sleep, and perhaps come spring we'll have a pretty descent series of photo's showing how she does, and what she does during the long winter month's."

After Jack had done that, we headed back to the cabin, satisfied with a good days work, and hopeful that Jack's camera would indeed end up being the home of the young mother bears choosing.

"Well, after we get back, we should celebrate!" He announced excitedly. "And especially since we've only got a few more days remaining to us here before we're expected to close the cabin up for the winter."

"Great idea!" Debra announced, and then like a jackrabbit, sprinted on up ahead of us in a flash.

"Where's she going off too in such a hurry?" I asked.

Jack just shook his head. "She's in one of her moods," he told me. "Which means that we should expect the unexpected."

"Does she always tend to make a game out of everything?"

"Most often than not, yes. Though I have to admit, I do enjoy playing some of the crazy games and ideas she comes up with."

Admittedly, I had to agree with him when I thought about it. She was indeed one of the most interesting people I'd ever come across, though so was Jack for that matter. We hadn't gone more than a hundred yards when we came across the shirt she'd been wearing.

"Ah yes, another one of her favorite games," Jack informed me. "Not surprised we haven't played it until now."

I merely waited for him to continue, which he did.

"It's her version of 'hide and seek', basically, as soon as she's naked, which we'll determine by finding all the clothes she's removed and left for us, we'll have one minute to try and spot her, wherever she is. The problem with that is, she can cover herself with dirt, hang a few branches or leaves on her to try and hide herself, but she does have to be standing out in the open where we could spot her. If we do..."

"We?" I said.

"If we do...then she has to do whatever we want. If we don't, then we have to."

Once again I said, "We?"

"Like it or not my friend, while you're here, you're a 'we', yes."

A few yards after we found the shirt, we found her hiking shorts. "Do you know if she was wearing a bra today or not?" He asked me. "I think she was wearing panties, so we still have those to find, but I can't honestly remember if she was wearing a bra or not."

"No, she wasn't," I informed him, remembering that much as I'd gotten a nice peek down her blouse once when we'd stopping during our hike to rest.

"Well in that case, the moment we find her panties, we've got only a minute to locate her and find out where she is. After the time's up, she'll reveal herself to us, and then she's the winner."

"Is that an ah oh?" I asked.

"Sometimes it is," he said laughing.

We walked on, each of us scanning the trail ahead of us and trying to catch a glimpse of her somewhere beyond us.

"Ah oh," he said after we'd gone quite a distance.

"What?"

"Well usually, it's not this far between articles of her clothing. I hope we didn't miss seeing her panties."

"Didn't you say that they had to be in plain sight?"

"Yes, but it doesn't mean we didn't miss them, if we did..."

It was almost at that exact moment that Debra suddenly moved, stepping out from where she'd been standing just behind us near a tree.

"I win!" she screamed excitedly.

"Fuck me!" I yelled. "You just scared the shit out of me!" I told her, which didn't help much with her laughing so hard, and looking a lot like some kind of 'Wood Nymph' out of a fairy-tail or something. "Fucking A!" I said again as I stood there looking at her.

"Gotcha didn't I?" she said grinning from ear to ear.

She had one leg enchased in tree bark, she had branches with leaves in them stuck in her hair falling off to either side, she'd discolored her breasts with dirt, reminding me of the old style face-paint I used to put on myself whenever I'd gone out hunting.

"Ok, so where'd we mess up?" Jack asked.

"Back there about thirty yards or so." Debra then led us back to the spot where she had placed her bright yellow panties.

"Fuck!" I said spotting them. "That's almost not fair!"

"Who said anything about her playing fair?" Jack stated.

"But they look like a damn flower or something," I shot back.

"Yes, maybe so, but they ARE in plain sight!" Debra said proudly.

Jack merely looked at me and shrugged his shoulders. "You gonna argue with her?" He asked. "Good luck!"

We were close enough to the cabin that Debra once again darted off ahead of us.

"Any point in hurrying?" I asked.

"No, whatever she's up to now will be waiting for us. We might as well go along at our own pace, whatever will be...will be when we get there."

Debra was already coming out of the shower by the time we arrived. "Didn't think you two were all that attracted to my tree disguise," she told us.

"Wood Nymph disguise," I corrected her.

She liked that, "Yeah...Nymph, that's what I am alright, and you're going to supply me with the wood!"

"Before, or after we eat?" Jack asked.

"Oh baby, after you eat...me!" she again laughed leading us inside the cabin.

She'd certainly been busy since getting back, especially with showering. Debra had managed to slide most of the wooden furniture we'd used off to one side, putting all three of our air-mattress's together in the middle of the room forming one large bed. Even this she had covered with spare blankets and pillows so it looked all nice and cozy.

"First, the two of you shower, I'm not about to be sucking and licking two sets of sweaty, stinky balls! But as soon as you're done, get your asses in here, I'll be waiting for you!"

She made a point of informing us that showering together would make things go a lot quicker, she wasn't about to let either one of us dilly-dally along too long. I was amazed that I was actually feeling a lot more comfortable being in the nude around Jack, and more importantly, that his big thick cock no longer made me feel any less of a man than he was either. Once again it was as though Jack had been reading my mind as we stood there washing ourselves.

"Wish my cock was more like yours," he told me. I laughed.

"I've said the same thing to myself about yours," I admitted.

"Nah, you really don't want one this big," he said holding it up. "For one thing, not many women, as much as you hear that they do, really want to take on a cock this size. And secondly, you'd be surprised at how many women can't either. Debra's only one of two women I've ever been with that can handle all of it, and only then if we take it really slow until she can accommodate it. Not to mention the fact, that when she gives me a blow-job, it mostly consists of her just sucking in most of the head, unlike you...when I saw how she can much more easily take you in, something I'll never be able to experience."

I hadn't really thought about it in that way before, and realized how lucky I was to be perfectly "normal" perhaps. Still, it had been an interesting experience for me to actually jack one that size off, in a way, I could almost imagine it being my cock, and what it would feel like to have one that big to jerk off.

"Well? All squeaky clean are we?"

We were, and marched out of the shower side by side back into the cabin where Debra lie waiting for us.

"So, where do you want us? And what do we do?" her husband asked.

"Yeah, and for how long?" I added.

"Until sunrise," she said simply, and hearing that, I knew it was going to be another long night. "Now, the first thing I want to do is to enjoy both of your cocks together, side by side, so...come lay down over here," she said patting the area on the blanket where she wanted us.

It was an interesting position to get into. Laying at opposite ends from one another, she then had us scoot forward until we'd had to overlap our legs over one another until we were literally balls kissing one another. "Perfect!" she exclaimed after getting us to both inch even further in to one another than I thought was possible. I watched, felt and curiously enjoyed the sensation as she took each one of our cocks and placed them side-by-side, rubbing them together like two sticks.

"Hey, you trying to light a fire or what?"

"In a way...yes. Though the one burning between my legs right now is nice and hot already!"

She finally leaned over and began licking and attempting to suck the two of us simultaneously, and I was immediately reminded about Jack's comment back in the shower as it became clearly obvious that it was hard enough trying to mouth him let alone the two of us together, still...she managed it to a degree, which did feel deliciously wicked in a way, and looked even wilder while she did so. Debra mashed our pricks together, then licked them with the flat of her tongue up between them and down again, over and over, sometimes rubbing them back and forth against one another, sometimes taking the heads of our pricks and placing those against each other where she nibbled, sucked, or merely rubbed them back and forth against one another that way.

"She love's playing with dick," Jack observed as he sat up slightly watching her as she fondled the two of us together quite happily.

"Obviously," I said somewhat amused, sitting up in much the same way that Jack was in order to watch her.

"Should we play Star Wars?' she asked glancing towards me, but I'm sure the look on my face said it all. "Just kidding," she assured me, though she still managed to "cross swords" for a moment as though fencing with them.

"It's gonna be a long night," Jack said unnecessarily, "and the nights still young yet too!"

When Debra finally grew tired of man, or rather woman-handling the two of us together, she then announced what she next wanted to feel and experience for her own pleasures.

"One of you to fuck me, one of you to eat me all at the same time," she informed us. "Doesn't matter who starts where either, because I want both of you to do that to me!"

"Go ahead, I'll lick, you fuck," Jack told me. Debra had already placed, and spread herself there on the large bed she'd created in anticipation of doing this. Kneeling between her out-stretched legs, I managed to get most of my prick inside her as Jack crawled up on top of her as though the two of them were going to perform a "sixty-nine" which in a sense is exactly what they did as Debra took advantage of the fact that Jack's prick just happened to be in the vicinity of her mouth. Once again, it was an interesting sensation as well as observation for me to see Jack spreading the very cunt I was busily fucking with his hands, while exposing her precious pink clit to lick and suck on while I knelt there fucking her.

"Taste me," she said a few minutes later.

"What the hell do you think I'm doing?" Jack asked.

"That's not what I mean," she retorted back. "Pull Steven's cock out of me, and taste me on it, tell me what it's like."

Jack did so without saying anything further. And doing so quickly enough that I really didn't have much chance to respond to it one way or the other either. Though I had also learned by now, it wouldn't have made much of a difference either way. Debra was going to get, see and do whatever the hell she wanted for as long as she wanted it, or until sunrise finally came anyway.

"Taste's like sweet pussy on a man's prick," he told her.

"On a sweet man's prick," she corrected him.

"Thank you...I think," I responded feeling foolish.

Jack didn't add to that which I was grateful for, shoving my cock back inside his wife's pussy instead.

"Ok, time to switch!" she announced several minutes later. As Jack had done, I now did, crawling up and over her with my head mere inches away from Jack's cock where it sat resting with it's enormously bulbous head just barely penetrating the opening of her now very wet pink glistening lips.

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,500 Followers