My First Bi-sexual Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers

I soon felt Debra's mouth and tongue begin their magical work once again, and gave up all pretense of fear or concern over Jack's cock, which had begun to slowly ease in and out of his wife's juicy snatch.

"Oh fuck that feels good!" she cooed happily. "Getting my clitty sucked, and my pussy fucked all at the same time!"

We continued on for several minutes, me licking, sucking, and very often watching Jack's enormous prick slipping in and out of his wife's cunt, which eventually became covered in her milky sweet froth that began clinging to him like wall paper.

"Now, your turn to taste me on him!" she said simply.

I knew it was coming, how could I not? Yet, I was surprised at myself, for I hesitated not, taking Jack's prick, just as he'd done with mine, hefting it out of her opening, slick and slimy with her juices, and his...and mine, and sucked it, then licked off the nectar which I found there, finding the taste wildly intoxicating, certainly decadent and wickedly delicious.

"Hmm, that's nice," she purred happily. "My two very naughty, very horny, very hot lovers!"

We ended that first round, which was the first of many, by her wanting us to jack one another off, me against her cunt, Jack against her tits, which this time he covered in copious amounts of thick creamy cum that ran like tiny rivers down over and between her tits long before he was finished. After that, she got a return massage from the other night, using the natural lubrication we had covered almost her entire body in before we were through.

#

Two days later, we had packed up and left that place. Jack and Debra going their own way once again. I still wasn't sure I was committed to a career of being in the Forrest Service, I'd already half-concluded that you really had to be a bit of a strange duck to live that way, they certainly had been.

Still...

Many Feathers
Many Feathers
10,501 Followers