All Comments on 'My First Black'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

love this story, please can we have another installment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Bbc

Wow a fantasy of mine, I would luv to find someone like that to fuck me hard and long and fill me up with all their cum, I would be there's forever I'm sure!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
like this

im bi sometimes never done anal yet think id like my first to be black cock bare back to show my fem side

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Like the guy in the story, I've only hooked up with black guys and I've never had any white cock at all.i just can't resist black men and I wouldn't change a thing

sj_53sj_53over 7 years ago
Hey sr71plt great story.

I have been reading your stories for years. You're the master of the big cock ass fuck. I loved this one. 5 stars.

Spadger2Spadger2about 6 years ago
Adjusting to Colour!

Whilst still trying to comprehend homosexual relationships, I must admit that this story held me fascinated.

The author had obviously had gay experiences previously, but this seemed to be the first time with a man of colour, and it seemed to be a mutually satisfactory event.

Let us hope that Love entered into the relationship and it wasn't just sex, and that white and black showed a mutual appreciation of each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I to love BBC! I have yet to feel the pleasure of BBC in my ass, but have sucked some, and fucked some black booty. I love black men and the darker the better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Reminds me of sports, I had a lot of black athletes for friends. Showering after an informal workout, one of them grabbed and caressed me in the open bay shower. I didn’t resist and ended up sucking him off. I loved sucking his black dick and swallowing his cum. I saw him at out 20 year reunion and met his wife and he met my wife. We went to the parking lot to smoke cigars. I sucked him off in the parking lot. His cum was still delicious. He smiled when we returned to our wives and I kissed mine on the lips. I promised him that I’m still his blowjob girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

In college, I had a black friend and we would go on camping trips together. The tent gave us private time as we were on the DL and had straight roommates. I loved getting naked with him, making love and falling fast asleep together. Especially loved waking up next to him and waking him with a morning blowjob.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Love this there is something hot about being fucked by black cocks. Im a sissy who loves dressing and making cocks cum anyway they want. I love the taste of cum or having a hard cock rutting in my sissy cunt and driving fully into me when he is squirting his semen. My first time impaled on a black cock was on a friend of my sisters boyfriend after a night out. We went back to my sisters boyfriends and they were in his room fucking loudly as usual and his black friend was turned on as i saw him rubbing his crotch. I grinned and did the same then he took it out and came over to me so naturally i wrapped my hand around it and stroked him. He rose to an impressive size around 8 and a have with a pair of nice plum sized balls. I wrapped my lips around it and started sucking him and after a few minutes he said he needed to fuck so i laid back spread my legs and he began sucking probing and licking my hole then fingering me. I took outba tube of lube which i always carry in case i get lucky and he squeezed some on his fingers and into my ass then smeared his cock with more. His cock was lined up and he began pushing into my ass slowly and i was in heaven being stretched watching his black shaft dissapear inside me it felt good. He placed my ankles on his shoulders and began fucking me and i had a perfect view of him rutting my ass and the contrast was hot my pink hole and his dark cock fucking it. He fucked me for about twenty minutes when he moaned i going to cum where do you want it and i replied cum in me which he did. After he settled he went down and sucked me to orgasm and swallowed my cum and i was in heaven. We sat around then he said your good and tighter than your sister as well. He was fucking her when her boyfriend wasnt around. Next day i told my sister i knew she was fucking him as well as her boyfriend and she laughed and told me you seemed to enjoy him last night as well i saw him fuck you when i went to the toilet. We agreed to keep it secret and we both had him fuck us for quite some time afterwards and a few times together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I started m2m sex within my own race. Wasn’t long and I sucked my first black cock. Eventually I hooked up with a black man that would make out with me. I fell in love at his first kiss.

tvsally693tvsally6936 months ago

ooooooooo OMG. I was blacked while in prison; seduced soon after I entered at age 18. All my life I was a racist and hated black men but loved black girls. Loved eating CUM filled black pussy. So a black inmate asked me to move into his cell. Since he was nice I said, ok. Within a week I was sucking his fantastic dick daily and letting him fuck my now pussy. I'm still a racist but love pleasing black inmates daily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...