My First Black

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

What was going on in the front seat certainly wasn't tamping down my response to what was happening in the backseat. I had been prepared for the inevitability of being fucked. Now that Clem was getting around to it, I just lay there and let him have whatever he wanted.

Clem grabbed both of my ankles, wishboned my legs, raising them, and dipped his head down to where he, first, swallowed my cock and then my balls, and then was eating out my ass. I lay there, immobile and hyperventilating and moaned as he prepared me for nine inches, as I knew he was doing. All I could think of was that nine inches he had boasted he had.

And then they were inside me. He fed them into me slowly, but he gave them all to me—all nine inches of him. Clem hunched over me, right leg trapped high on the backseat cushion by his shoulder and my left ankle on his right shoulder, as he came in for the kill—entering, entering, entering me, as I writhed under him, trying, unsuccessfully, halfheartedly, ineffectually to pull away from his possessing lips, and moaned the invasion of the longest cock I could ever think of taking. When he began to pump, I tore my lips away from his, arched my head back over the side of the car, and cried out, "Oh, God. Oh, shit. FUCK ME!"

He compiled, but only for five or six minutes before coming inside me and collapsing on top of me, both of us panting hard.

In the front seat, a divinely muscular and naked LeRoy was sitting on the seat back on his bulbous and hard-muscled buttocks, his legs draped over Nelson's shoulders, his hands holding Nelson's head, as Nelson deep throated him.

"It'll be better out of the car," Clem murmured. "In a few, we'll go out under the trees and do it right."

Do it right? Do it again? With Nelson, who had never fucked me like that, it was one and done. This black master with a fire hose for cock was going to fuck me again? I moaned deeply, and he gave me a low laugh. I wondered how soon "again" was, but that was answered immediately—and wasn't going to happen out of the car. He was hardening again. And he was pumping again. Nearly ten minutes this time, and I had already come up his belly, when he released his seed a second time.

"That was nice. Your ass is sweet." Clem had whispered that. I didn't have the breath to say anything.

Nelson and LeRoy were moving into the backseat when, grabbing a lap robe, Clem was pushing me out of the car and guiding me further down the track to a mossy patch between the gnarled roots of a large oak tree.

Given the expansion of room, we sixty-nined on the blanket, rolling around to where he was on top, then I was on top, and then we were side by side in a tight ball, me unsuccessfully trying to deep throat his cock alternating with sucking his balls, and Clem eating my ass out.

All inhibitions gone with the wind. I couldn't get enough of him now.

Young and virile and black, Clem fucked me twice more under the tree, coming in prodigious explosions each time and leaving my channel awash with cum that dripped down my thighs. The first time was athletic, with him standing and fucking me in a modified missionary, with my torso drifting down to the ground and my palms on the moist earth. Then, after a brief respite of kissing and cooing, he put me on all fours, covered and mounted me, and rode me hard.

This fuck wasn't actually completed, because just as he was shooting, he was being pulled, cursing and screaming, off me and rough hands were pulling me up and away from him.

"What do we have here?" A young white guy, one of five surrounding us, two holding me and three holding down Clem, said in a sneery voice. "Is this a rape of a white guy by a nigger? This is a tree-swing offense."

The other four allowed as it was, and while two of the thugs held me, writhing and cursing, between them, the other three gave Clem a beat down. I think they would have killed him—and certainly think they intended to—if LeRoy and Nelson hadn't heard them, turned the headlights of the car on, which got the thugs' attention real fast, and moved, yelling like a whole military unit, toward us.

The thugs let loose of Clem and me and melted into the trees.

"Into the car," Nelson commanded in a breathless voice.

"I think he needs a hospital," LeRoy said, as he knelt over Clem's body.

Hours later, after a trip to the hospital to leave off Clem, who they'd only need to keep overnight, the other three of us, relieved, were in LeRoy's room over a barbershop in the black section of Birmingham.

Nelson was sitting off to the side on a straight chair, stroking his cock and waiting his turn again—with LeRoy or me, I didn't know. We'd already gone through several permutations.

The dark chocolate god, LeRoy, was bent over me, looking deep into my eyes. His knees were pressed up under my buttocks, raising my pelvis to him, his fists buried in the mattress at either side of my shoulders. My hands were grasping his buttocks, holding him into me. I was gasping with the deep reach of each of the thrusts of the longest, thickest, jet-black cock I possibly would ever take—although I would certainly search far and wide and compare the thickness, reach, and strength of thrust of black cocks. He had been fucking me for ten minutes. I had no doubt he could go for thirty more if he wanted to. I was fully open to him to do whatever he wanted—and he obviously wanted it all, just like any other man of any color did.

As if sensing I had totally surrendered to him, LeRoy started pistoning me harder, faster, deeper. I let my head loll over to the side, whispering, "Yes, give it all to me. Cum inside me. Fill me with your black seed. I am your slave."

I was destined to search them out from then on, service them, and let them do whatever they wanted with me as punishment and penance for being white.

12