All Comments on 'My First M-M Experience'

by ObedientTom

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
luvtodoitluvtodoitover 2 years ago

I love sucking a nice hard cock too. Thanks for the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

YES!!! I do understand what you like about sucking cocks. I share your feeling completely. Being of an age with you, and the fact that it's a true story made this much more enjoyable to read. Also, I've been totally gay all my life but after reading your story, I felt stirrings during the Bisexual part. I'm starting to wonder if I haven't missed out on a large part of life. Thanks for sharing your story.

Reggie2xxReggie2xxover 2 years ago

You describe exactly how I feel about sucking cock, I also started late sucking cock not until in my late 50’s and now finding someone compatible with a older male who wants to meet and can host. I’m bi married which makes it difficult to connect.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story because I too got into sucking cock at a later age. The feeling I get in sucking someone off is exctasy for me. Naturally I love getting sucked off. And, guys do it better than gals.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved the story and if you lived close by I would love to suck you.

ObedientTomObedientTomover 2 years agoAuthor

Yes, connecting is difficult.

zephyerzephyerover 2 years ago

Enjoyed your story. I didn't get started until I was 40 and first time was also a 69. Didn't know I was going to enjoy it so much.

steve6160steve6160over 2 years ago

Love your story. Nothing better than sucking cock.Am 61 and have been sucking cock for 40 years.

Love the feeling of a soft cock growing hard in my mouth, sucking and licking it until you get the creamy reward

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I'm very bi-curious now that I'm older. Would love to suck a cock or two!

funcpl124funcpl124over 2 years ago

There is nothing like feeling a hard or soft cock going down my throat, unless it's when the cock shoots a nice load of cum for me to swallow.

Thanks for sharing your story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Yes! Absolutely! I love to suck cock and also have trouble finding one. My absolute dream though goal would be to eat pussy while it is being fucked and then clean up both!

ObedientTomObedientTomabout 2 years agoAuthor

Funny you should say that. I submitted a new story yesterday that includes just that. It usually takes 2-3 days to appear after submission.

explorer256explorer256about 2 years ago

Great story. If you read mine, you will get an idea where I'm cumming from!

BrokenQuillBrokenQuillabout 2 years ago

Great story, and nice to know that its a genuine one. I know what you mean about sucking cocks, each one is different in it's own way. For me I love to give as much as receive, but hearing and tasting him cum is even better.

Since starting with guys occasionally in my twenties, its something that has stayed with me throughout my life and now a preference over women, most of the time.

Sounding22Sounding22about 2 years ago

Fantastic story, Agree with BrokenQuill except I prefer to suck and get the reward—

OralinatorOralinatoralmost 2 years ago

Nice story, and one I can relate to. I love taking a long cock pass the constriction in my throat and fucking it with my throat. It was hard to overcome my gag reflex the first time, but gave me a new respect for deep throaters. The sensation of a hard cock pulsating in my throat as a load is ejected into my gullet is thrilling. Definitely as good or better than giving a woman a clitoral orgasm

Oshkosh60Oshkosh60over 1 year ago

Enjoyed this very much....in years past I allowed men to please me with their mouths.....being a bit dominant with them even when i was wearing panties. But in the last few years, I have been thinking about pleasing someone else. But so far, I haven't ran into that person. Also have had femdom fantasies from the very start. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. My first time was at 60, sorry I waited as after 60 some performance disappears. My first experiences were me sucking him hard enough to fuck me, which was very eye opening and satisfying. I enjoy getting fucked. He is slightly younger 58, married, with a long thin cock but he is good for one cum only. HiHo. It was the sixth time with him before I received a mouthful, but wrote about it in better. He usually takes a Cialis pill beforehand so he would get hard and stay that way, it makes for me receiving a long, vigorous fucking. I'll take a pill now and then but if I see a woman's bush I can get hard. It took a couple of weeks, before I was sure his cock wasn't going to fall off in my throat so I did get by the gag reflex. He liked throat fucking me at that point but usually flipped me around to fuck me. After he cums, he almost always jerks me off, he doesn't have much interest in sucking my cock. Overall, we're both clean, safe and having fun. I'd like to get to the point where I can deep throat him more often since that can be our quickie at his place. So, if you're sitting on the fence, do it now rather than later, do it more often, time flies, ED may be just around the corner. Please continue writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story! Very similar to my first experience!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This is my story. Thank you covksucker

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

It's was amazing !! So horny for cock .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userObedientTom@ObedientTom
I am an older, bi, sub guy who enjoys erotica- reading and writing. I live in Wisconsin and enjoy listening to and playing music, reading, hiking, biking, paddling, and camping. I would love to hear comments and/or suggestions. Always interested in new story ideas. If you wish...