All Comments on 'My First Threesome Ch. 03'

by Cyanlot

Sort by:
  • 26 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Very hot

A story of love and lust.... Very hot!

Fun_Guy_AustinFun_Guy_Austinabout 12 years ago
Nice!

I enjoyed it. Glad you chose "Gay Male" to avoid the neanderthals, but used a title that got my attention. I'm ready for more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I Wish My Wife Would Read This Series

This series is one of the best that I have ever read. It is extraordinarily well developed in characters and story line. I have had a hard on since I started reading. To be truthful, I have had a hard time not cumming just imagining myself being in in these scenes. As soon as I finish writing this I have promised myelf that I will allow myself an orgasm, which I am sure will be explosive from this excitement, and, in honor of Lynn and her husband, will lick up and swallow my cum.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2about 12 years ago
New Category - "Classic Series"

I asked others to support a new category named "WeWaMo" to show support the better authors to signify "We Want More" of your written erotic thrills.

NOW I think a another new category is in order - "CLASSIC SERIES"

The first segment described what has to be THE Classic Oral exhibition - a full, not too flowery instruction for a very sensual blow job. There was nothing nasty about this one, and one Any Straight Male could appreciate - receiving or giving. This is the guide for every male, and the mate who encourages him to understand the significance of respecting the male anatomy and his emotional needs..

DMercatorDMercatoralmost 12 years ago
Extremely Hot Enjoyable Read

Really hit the proverbial spot. Great story.

thongpantythongpantyabout 11 years ago
Loved them

If you like bisexual (or gay) stories these are a must read. I have read most of your stories and loved them all. The best compliment I can give is one pole straight up.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
The Student

One of the commenters for part 2 used the word uncertainty to describe how some men approach their bisexuality. I think it's true, and you really illustrate that in this story. His struggle to accept and eventually embrace his bisexuality is a welcome mirror for me. My wife's boss had suggested to her several times that he wondered if I was man enough for her, that I seemed kind of effeminate. I was offended when she finally shared this with me, but found a growing excitement as I wondered what he saw in me.

His opportunity to show me came during a snow emergency that cut off their offices from the main road. I responded with others and shoveled them out, and while my wife took several colleagues home, I also ferried others to their apartments. When I returned the boss asked me to help free his SUV, but we couldn't, so I took him home. He rewarded me with 20 year old scotch, and after the 1st glass pulled me to him and said, "Here's the real reward."

That kiss surprised me, and drained me. As I sagged in his arms he pushed me to my knees and laughed, "Here's a huge real reward!" His fat cock dangled in front of me and it felt so natural to take him into my mouth. After I fellated him to eruption we rested before he took me to his bed. I'd found myself and my proper sexual role. He and I still see each other, and my wife still doesn't know.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Does Receiving Anal Really Feel that Great?

The last page and a half of Part 3 are my fantasies.

After reading these stories in Literotica for many weeks, I now want a rugged, forceful, good looking, well endowed man to make me his bottom. I want him to take me, buy me lingerie and have me suck him, shallow his cum and make love to my boy pussy, making me cum with him.

I do not know where to look or work up the nerve to be a bottom for a manly top.

devilspydevilspyabout 10 years ago
Well bi cuckold is broke in now

Cuckold has had his virgin ass stretched and fucked and bred. And all in front of his hot wife as she milked his cock dry. Should have made bottom boy cuckold lick up his spent seed. He also took a good deep fucking and breeding. Now that he has had it, he will crave it and his wife will need to get a strap on for in-between her bi stud lovers. And don't fool yourself cuckold, she will have other lovers other than Ben. Ben was good to get you trained and broke in, but he has an average cock. She wants 8+ inch thick stud cock and so will you bottom boy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Beautiful and romantic? I think so

Like a good unexpected rock tune that gets you off like a slow jam, this story hit the spot. Please let there be a part 4 soon...my fingers need to sink into my pussy with no hesitation.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Wife's demand doesn't work for me.

She demands that he not get blown by Ben-- but Ben's fucking her.

No, that's the point where this story stopped working for me.

suckermansuckermanabout 9 years ago
I too wonder

does getting fucked in my man pussy hurt as much as I think it would. I would love to try it but think the pain would put me off

Bottom_upBottom_upover 8 years ago
reliving the excitement and uncertainty

Wow! This series reminds me so much of what my wife and I went through exploring threesomes some mumbleteen or so years ago. Our experiences weren't exactly like these is detail, but certainly in kind and I, too, discovered a bi side of me that I didn't know existed. I discovered that mmf threesomes are the most exciting sexual adventures ever.

Great story eliciting many happy memories. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Gotta agree with anon. The demand isn't based in equality

She doesn't want her husband getting any pleasure from Ben that she can't give because it is cheating, but then she gets a lot of pleasure from Ben the husband could give. That is a really unfair scenario. Perhaps the author and others would be okay, but I would be quite upset that someone who supposedly loved me would make such an unfair request.

albertaboyalbertaboyabout 8 years ago

What a great series, might have had more views in Group.

Great work developing this new dynamic between the husband and wife, a great fantasy of mine.

bdave2bdave2about 8 years ago
Very Well Written

This one hit my spot. This was incredibly well developed and written by a highly skilled writer. The story has well developed tension and believable responses, although I would have liked to have seen the anal part embellished with a little more fear, insecurity, and reticence. I find that the hesitation is difficult to maintain in my own stories as I get to later chapters. I'll be reading more from this author and hope there is a chapter 04.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well written

Great piece. I love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

This was a great series. I fully understand how he became a cock sucker so quickly. I was 48 when I sucked my first cock and was passed because I had not found out earlier in my life how good it is. That night I sucked 4 cocks. About an hour after the other three left, he told me he wanted to fuck me. He did take his time and had me stretched and lubed well. When he entered me it did hurt a little. By the rime he was fully inside me it felt wonderful. This took place on the first night of a 2 week business trip. By the end of the two weeks, I had sucked 17 cocks at least once and Benn fucked 8 times (all at least 2 times). Unlike the guy in this series, I knew I was gay and never have had sex with a woman since then. Im 100% a bottom and.love being a cock sucker.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 7 years ago
I hated it and gave it 5 stars

This very well-written story angers me deeply. I don't know why the author labored so hard to make the point that the husband isn't a sissy for sucking his wife's lover's dick and taking it up the ass again and again. "Nothing submissive to see here, folks, move along." No siree, I'm not gay, wait a minute while I swallow another man's sperm. And love it!

I feel like you placed a delicious blue-ribbon meal in front of me and then poured salt all over it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
HOT, really HOT

Damn but I wish that had happened to me. Straight curious guy here and would love for a woman like her to help me explore.

Wish there was a second part, where he takes more cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Curious and Me Too

Good story but too many holes that didn't get taken care of. And my main problem that was not addressed was the original 3 some.....I believe the wife treated him and CHEATED HIM.... if it did happen latter the MFF, I believe he would not been allowed to participate according to prior bitch domination rules....

even though 5ssss

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Now if he took her ass as his was taken....

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why is this fantasy so hard to make real? We all want it. Just for fun. But here we are strokking.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved the story. It reveals what happens in more tha a few situations when a second male is brought into the bedroom to 'spice' up their love making.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Wow. I could read 20 chapters of this. So refreshing that it's not just another cuck sissy story. Though I imagine, eventually, Lynn lost her husband after the creation of Grunder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous