My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I just stared at her for the longest time. Even now, I am unsure if I was shocked at her statement or was seriously thinking about it. It was amazing to listen to her make it sound so easy. Of course, this was all wine-induced thinking. It was also this time, with all the talking time slipped away, but my phone buzzed, and client services told me they had three selections to choose from at their office. Sara and I looked in amazement. We paid out the tabs and headed together for the office.

We were both pretty loose and intoxicated but finally reached the concierge office. They had three different brands and different cuts, all one-piece. All on the conservative side. Sara was egging me on to try them on, so I know which one I liked. I am telling her there is nowhere to change.

Sara: You two would not mind if she stripped to her panties and tried them on. I mean, there are no windows are anything, so no one but us four will know. So it's okay, right?

One was a 20-something female, the other a late 30s male. The girl was like, no problem with her. The guy you could see was uncomfortable. But he stayed true to his duty of service to the client and asked if that was what Madam wanted.

Sara kept egging me to do it. I was busy looking at them, holding them up, and asking the female what she thought. She said they had a full-length mirror in the corner they used to check the uniform. Now this was an ample office space. Like a 15 by maybe 24-foot space. I am guessing that the door in the back corner is their private space. But on that door was a full-length mirror.

I stood there while Sara watched me hold them up and questioned the style. I was on the verge of picking one very similar to what was taken out by my hubby, but something was appealing about this other one. It was slightly high cut in the leg openings and had thin straps compared to the rest. I just did not want to take it without knowing if it even fit.

So there I was, unbuttoning my top and dropping my slacks, and in a few seconds, I was naked and sliding into the swimsuit. I loved it and took it. They added the cost to the tab of my room expenses I would cover. The funny thing is that the girl who helped me into the suit was a little handsy with my tits, which excited me. After I dressed, I tipped them with all the cash I had. Sara threw in some cash for the fun of the show I had just given. After paying, we headed to our rooms. She was two floors before me. We laughed all the way up as we rode the elevator. All I could think of as I was sobering up, I was thankful that Tuesday, I was off from the conference all day and had no meetings with clients I knew of.

XXXX

Tuesday started at 7 with a hungover workout in the fitness room. My old college-era way of sweating out alcohol. The fitness room was already packed. Since it was Vegas, all sorts of outfits were worn this early by men and women alike. As I was leaving after about an hour, I ran into Sara again. She told me she had nothing till the afternoon at the conference. I was heading to shower, and she said she was catching breakfast. Then she surprised me again and offered to grab us breakfast plates and bring them to the room so she could help me shower. Then we could eat. My mouth worked before my brain kicked in, and I asked if a shoulder massage was included. Then I shockingly gave her my room number. I just walked over to the elevator like it was no big thing. My insides were all a quiver. I was tingling with excitement. There was also the full-on panic.

On the ride up, I realized I just invited a female to shower with me and eat breakfast naked. I guess I need to set up a phone or something to record this secretly so I have proof for my hubby that he had gotten his wish. What amazes me now, looking back, is I do not remember being overly freaked out or excited. I mean, I was excited but not like the crazy type. Not sure how to explain it, that calm type of excitement. I just remember still being hungover and thinking, why not.

When I got to the room, I stripped, then for fun, I opened the curtains wide and started rubbing myself. After a minute or two of rubbing myself and getting very wet, I set everything up and got the water going. I found a place to set my phone up so it could record anything happening in the bedroom part of the suite. I hid the phone well enough to record about 80 percent of the room. With a full charge, I have recorded two hours of stuff before. I left the door slightly ajar, just like my mouth said before the brain said no. Then I got in the shower. I had all the shower heads going. It was like a rainstorm in there. I was lost in the feeling of the water and the sensations of the hangover slowly melting away. I was grooving to the music I had on, but not too overly loud. I wanted to ensure that anything Sara or I said could be picked up on the recording.

So there I was, eyes closed, washing my hair, and I felt hands on my shoulders. I just continued and kept my eyes closed and soaked in the sensation of delicate soft hands slowly moving down across my shoulder blades, under my arms, and around to my tits. My body was on fire. I have never, ever ever felt these feelings sensation and I could physically feel my cunt dripping. Sara slowly moved my hair off my left side exposing my neck. She started with lite gentle kisses all the time she was squeezing my tits and pinching my nipples. Sara firmly pressed her body against mine.

Sara: (barely able to hear her whisper) I want you so bad. Maybe it's Vegas, maybe it is you, I do not know, but I want you more than I have wanted my partners lately.

With that and more kisses, her right hand moved down to my clit and started

massaging my clit gently. She changed from kisses to bites and nibbles. I reached behind me and found her cunt and her clit. She was bare. I mean entirely naked. I have never touched a completely bared cunt before. I have never felt any cunt before, for that matter.

We were both moaning. The great thing is that the glass doors to the shower were treated with non-steam stuff. I am sure my phone camera was catching everything on video. Sara kissed, nibbled, and bit down my body until her mouth touched my button. She started sucking, biting, licking, and all sorts of stuff. This was stuff I had never experienced. There was a vast difference in how she did all this than any male in my life and way different than Mark ever has done. So soft sensual, and erotic.

I looked down at her as we stood in this rainstorm of a shower. Her eyes were closed, her legs spread, and she was finger and rubbing herself. As I was doing this, her free hand moved from my hip to between my legs. I felt her slowly slip two fingers into my wet cunt. It felt like she was shoving the fingers deeper and deeper. I was moaning almost non-stop, and I knew she would be cumming soon. I slowly maneuvered back to the back wall and leaned on it. Somehow Sara managed to follow without letting up on tongue fucking my clit and kept her fingers buried in me. She was determined to send me over the edge.

Me: Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh Jesus Sara, what the fuck. I can't. I can't. Oh, my gawd, I'm cumming. I am.......

With that less-than-sterling warning, I exploded. I had never orgasmed standing up. It was like my body did not know what to do. Sara was no help as she did not let up even once I started quivering, shaking, and dripping, almost like the dribble of a stream before a good piss. I was leaking that much love juice, as my hubby calls it. My moans were non-stop, and my knees could barely hold me up. Then it, my orgasm, hit full force. A heat wave washed over me, my eyes shut tight, my whole body tense, then I released and stopped fighting in. I wiggled, bounced, shuttered, and started sliding down the wall. She stopped attacking my clit, but left her fingers in me. I was humping into her fingers, trying to get her to bang into me. She understood after a minute and did just as my body was signaling.

Me: No more, no more. I have nothing left. Please stop.

I was leaning against the back wall. The water was still warm and rushing over us. I sat there with my legs spread eagle. My arms were resting at my side, more like exhaustedly dangling at my side. I watched as Sara got up, realizing she was still banging herself.

Sara: Good, you rest like that. Now it is time for my pleasure and kink. Just open your mouth wide and look at my face and nowhere else as I am so close.

I did as she asked. I mean, how could I not? I mean, what was she going to do? Push her pussy into my mouth so I can lick her off at the last minute while staring at her eyes. Okay, no biggie. I have never eaten a pussy before, but then I have never done any of this before. I mean, we are in Vegas, sin City, baby. Let it go. While this was raging through my brain, she was pounding into her pussy. Moaning loud and calling me a dirty little fuck whore that needs her love juices and other stuff. Most of the time, her eyes were closed. She would open them, look me in the eyes and say weird things like I love you slut; I am gonna own you.

Sara: Fuck babe, here it cums, drink it all.

I admit this sounded strange, but being a good little girl wanting to repay her for giving me an orgasm, I just nodded and kept doing as she had asked. Then I was shocked. She did step forward as I had figured. But then she grabbed the back of my head and planted her pussy hard again in my open mouth. Let out a guttural moan that was as primal as I have ever heard done for any reason. Then my mouth was flooded. It tasted sweet and bitter and then gooey all at the same time. But it kept coming, and I kept gulping it down as much and fast as I could while staring at her. She was smiling and looking right at me as her whole body quaked with her orgasm. But there was no let-up, and she held my head firmly against her pussy.

Sara: Fuck baby, you're awesome. Keep drinking my nectar. I am close to done. You love that, don't you? You need all my love inside you, don't you?

I was so turned on and did not realize what she was doing at that point, I just nodded yes and kept doing as she had asked. Her flow finally trailed off and then stopped. She was still shaking and still firmly planted over my mouth. Yes, I was still doing the staring up at her. She looked down at me, still breathing hard.

Sara: Okay, Tara, now, while your mouth is open, use your tongue and pleasure me a little more. Clean me up like the good little toilet slut you just became. Your tongue will feel great as toilet paper.

Again this just registered as sex talk, and my brain had not grasped that her squirting, as I had done once or twice in life, had changed to full piss, and I had swallowed almost every drop.

I was kinda into this and still frikkin horny as hell, so I dove in with a lot of excitement, licking and playing with my tongue. She rewarded me with her moans.

Finally, she helped me up. We hurriedly bathed each other, dried off, and headed out to the food. It was still in the warmer tray. We ate and chatted, but not a word about what happened while we were eating, not at first anyway. We sat utterly naked while we ate and talked. During this chat, she told me thank you for drinking my love juice and my piss. I stared kind of blankly at her.

Me: What, um, what?

Sara: You didn't know, you really did not know?

Me: I thought that was all you just squirting during the climax.

Sara: The first few seconds were when I relaxed and emptied my bladder in your mouth. My biggest kink is that. Well, that and pissing in a glass and watching my partner drink it.

Me: Wait, what? You just piss in a glass and hand it to your partner, and they drink it? Like willingly and not trick like I was?

Sara: First, you were so lust-filled you would not have noticed or cared had I told you. You were quivering still from your orgasm when I had mine. I had to control it to get the big finish in your mouth. And honestly, this was the best I have ever had since I found this kink. I mean, I want more. I have a full bladder right now needing drank.

I stared at her in disbelief. She got up, walked to my suite's kitchen, got the 32oz cup I had rinsed, and sat there to dry. She returned to the table and set it down between us. She stared right at me.

Sara: So you ready to become my piss whore the rest of the day and my lover the rest of the day? If so, hand me the glass, and I will come around to your side, fill the glass with my golden nectar, and then you will use your tongue to wipe my pussy clean. But you have to rub your clit the whole time you do this.

I sat in stunned silence. I had just asked to subjugate myself for the day to her bladder. To be her lover, not us to be lovers together. Fuck this would be great to catch on the video to send to my husband of how horny and debased I was at that moment. What the fuck? I was still so turned on by how wrong this all was that I wanted to do this.

Me: One condition for even drinking this one time. I get to retrieve my phone and set it up to video all this to send to my husband to prove I am not a two-position-only prude. I mean the whole thing. You tell me what you just did all over again. She just shook her head yes. I got up, went into the bathroom, and stood there for a minute to gather myself and stop the one that was still recording and reset for another, and checked the battery. I had about 20 minutes left.

So I set the phone up on a selfie stick tripod thingie. I made sure it was adjusted to be able to catch everything. I hit record and walked back over. I smiled and said I had a great editing program on my own laptop so that the preliminary stuff would be cut out.

So we started over. Sara thanked me for the orgasm in the shower and apologized for pissing in my mouth, also. I feigned shock and stutter, some of it real as she added a little more to her story. She then went over to the sink, got the cup, and placed it in the middle of the table. Again, she made the offer. I sat in silence and repeated my reaction.

Me: So you are asking me to let you fill that glass with your pee, and then I have to drink it all, and I get to tongue your pussy again. I also have to masturbate the whole time.

She was surprised by the addition.

Sara: Yes, that is what I am asking. All you have to do is pick up the cup and hand it to me and say please. Then start masturbating.

I stared at her for the longest time, thinking about how to move forward.

Sara: Remember, if you do this, you agree to be my piss slut the rest of the day. Whenever it is possible, if I have to piss, you have to drink it directly from my cunt or in a glass like this. You also are agreeing to be my lover till tomorrow morning.

I reached over and took the cup, and handed it to her. I leaned back and buried my left hand in my sopping wet cunt. Sara got up and walked around to my right side. She was making sure the camera caught everything. I hurried, adjusted the zoom, then sat back down and resumed masturbating. I was soaked. I was tingling again and shaking with nerves. I was going over in my head what I had just agreed to.

Sara: Are you sure one more time to back out? I understand this kink is not for everyone, and it is giving up a lot of control and handing that control to me.

Me: Yes, please, Sara.

Sara: No, you need to say yes, please; Mommy can I drink your piss.

I looked at her in shock, but my body betrayed me. While two fingers in me and my thumb on my clit I was overheating fast.

Me: Mommy, can I please drink your piss?

With that, she handed me the cup and told me where to hold it, look right at it, and watch it fill up. I will be honest here I have never seen a pussy pee before. Guys, yeah, never a lady. After a silence, it started as a dribble. As the stream increased, my fingers were pounding harder into me. I was soaked and almost mesmerized watching her piss come out into the cup. I can not believe still, to this day, I was getting into it and found an exciting kink. But there I was, watching this cup slowly fill up. So into watching, I did not think about having to drink all of that. As it finally subsided, she gently took the cup from me.

Sara: Now, baby girl, gently use your tongue as toilet paper and clean me up.

This was the part I was waiting for. I dove after her pussy, never stopping pounding my own cunt. It wasn't long before she said that it was good. She was clean and for me to stop playing. She sat the cup in front of me, returned to her side, and sat down. I noticed she immediately started masturbating. I took a deep breath and thought in for a pinch, in for a pound. I lift the cup. There was almost no scent. I thought that odd. It was very warm, though. I started drinking. Gulp after gulp. When I had finished, feeling pride in myself, I was turned on and very confused about myself. I looked at her, and she was in the throws of climaxing.

As we dressed, she came over, hugged me, gave me the most passionate kiss she could, and thanked me. Sara then apologized and said I was so sexy sitting in the shower after the orgasm that she could not resist getting hers. I was beyond beautiful drinking her golden nectar. And she can hardly wait to fill me more as the day progresses. Then she left to shower, clean up, and get to her afternoon session. It was only like ten, and her session was at 2 pm. I was free for the day.

At 11:30, my cell phone binged. I had a message. The message was simple. My room now, Mommy's bladder is full. The door is unlatched. Strip after you get in the room. I will be waiting in my bathroom. I was like, fuck she was serious! I thought it was a one-time thing. So to make the best of this, I put on the slingshot swimsuit and a baggy T-shirt. I slipped on flip-flops and trudged to the elevator. I was now regretting my lust from earlier. I made her room and opened the door. I locked it, removed the T-shirt and flip-flops, and left them on a chair. I headed into her bathroom. Apparently, she had to go bad as she was doing the I gotta pee dance.

Sara: Get in the shower now.

I did and opened my mouth as before. Sara grabbed me by the back of my head and pulled me into her pussy, and let loose. I gulped down all I could, swallowing non-stop for what felt like forever. In reality, it was only two or three minutes. When she finished, she just said clean me toilet paper girl. I did. She told me to clean up and leave. She had to eat and go to the conference room.

After I got to my room, I realized I was bloated and looked horrible with all the pee and food still in me. I had not pooped are peed out enough. On top of that, I was not feeling aces with all in me. So I went into the bathroom and forced myself to puke it all out. Feeling better, I shower again. I got in the new swimsuit and headed for the pool. I spent the day rotating front and back and sun and shade. I was napping and reading. I had the client dinner thing tonight and would be in the meat of it all tomorrow.

At three in the afternoon, I saw Sara approaching. She sat down near me. She looked immaculate in her power pantsuit. Her hair was perfect. She had a big smile and said things looked great for the rest of the session. She then goes I have a gift for you. Mommy thought of you on the way here. She handed me a cup, and I knew what it contained. She sat there smiling.

Sara: You did not think I was not going to take advantage of your lustful agreement this morning. Till midnight I am going to be doing this.

I took a deep breath and drank away. At least it was not as much as the first two were. I was now turned on again. As soon as Sara headed back, I hurried upstairs. I threw the curtains open wide. I stripped and masturbated until I could not cum anymore. I showered, cleaned up and put on the lovely dress I had brought, and headed for the dinner for our clients. I was hoping Sara would not be there.