My First Time

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was lucky Sara wasn't there, and I had a great time. Do not get me wrong, I enjoy Sara, and every time today she has done the piss thing, I strangely get turned on massively. This was confusing to me, but at that moment, I had a table of my clients and was enjoying their company.

At about ten that evening, the banquet dinner was over. I wandered into the bar. I had been there a couple of times already. I walked up and sat down at the bar, ordered a rum and coke, and watched the DJ and those dancing enjoying their Tuesday night.

It wasn't long, and a 50-ish gentleman asked me to dance a slow dance. I thought this would be a nice change. I learned he was here alone on business. He was a CEO, bored, and had wandered to the bar. As we dance to the second slow song in a row. He pulled me a little closer, and I could sometimes feel his cock was hard. So I was triggered into horniness again. I need to get this under control. Once the song ended, I returned to my stool at the bar. I replaced my drink, sat, and watched the crowd grow. The bartender stopped by and asked if I wanted another round or not. I said I would nurse this one a bit longer.

About three songs later, the Mr. Gentlemen type guy walked up and whispered in my ear, is it five thousand for a night still in this town? I was caught off guard and did not reply. He just said think about it and walked away. The bartender being good at his job had overheard. He leaned over. He said the guy does not know you are a big wig at the conference. He thinks you are here this late dressed like that, that you are one of the escorts. I was shocked to my very fiber. I had no idea what to say.

I got up, headed to the restroom, and looked to see where he was sitting. I thought, why the fuck not? I have made it with a girl. Drank her piss and ate a pussy for the first time; why not this. As I got to the restroom, I got a text saying come to my room now, one last time.

I knocked on her door and now needed to go really bad also. She let me in and saw I was about ready to explode. She handed me her water pitcher and said strip and piss for me. I want to watch it. I did not care. I had to go. I pulled the dress completely off. I stood there in just a garter, stockings, and heels. I had not worn a bra or panties. I filled half the pitcher. She took it from me, lifted her t-shirt, pulled her panties aside, and started peeing in the same pitcher. I groaned as that meant my last thing on the agreement was drinking both our piss. So I stood in the entry area of her room and just started drinking. Stopping now and then. I finally, after about fifteen minutes, got it all down. It tasted nasty. Without a word, my mind was on dick. I got the dress on and left.

I hurried to my room and puked. I washed up. Redid the makeup and put on this set's matching bra and panties. I headed back to the club. I ordered just a Coke this time and scanned and saw him. I took my drink. I sat down at his table.

Me: It is three for me since it is late and cash only this late. Straight stuff, or it's extra.

I hope I sounded like a professional instead of an overly horny housewife/corporate executive type.

Stranger: No pimp or police sting?

Me: Nope, and I need to know the same. No police?

Stranger: Where and when can the gf/bf experience be possible?

Me: 30 minutes in my room on floor 17. Cash only. Yes, that experience is acceptable.

I slipped him the room number. On it, I had also written, no cash, no play. I left and went upstairs to wait. I was surprisingly serene about this. I am sure, in retrospect, it was the alcohol and wanting a dick that made me so serine about this.

A few minutes later came a lite knocking. I looked through the peephole. It was the stranger. I let him in. He proceeded to hand me a stack of 100s. I went over and put them in my briefcase. I turned around and started making out with him.

As we groped each other. Me, I was feeling his cock. He was feeling my ass and pussy. Through all this, we were kissing. Passionately and aggressively. I slipped my dress off so he could see what he bought. He undressed also, and his cock was huge. I mean bigger than any I had seen in real life -- EVER. I am guessing nine inches, and the girth had to be as big as a monster energy drink can. I was on my knees and sucking as fast as I could. I wanted that in me as soon as he could. As I sucked, he kept growing and growing.

Stranger: Enough enough. I need in you right now. I need relief so we can enjoy the rest of the night.

All I did was mumble around his cock and then stop and move to the bed. I had no sooner gotten on my back, and he lifted my legs over his shoulders and plunged into me balls deep. I was so wet he was all in on his first stroke. I shuddered into a very big climax, and my body was well on its way to betraying my control. He did not slow down. He kept his pace and kept right at pounding into my cunt.

Stranger: That's it bitch; take my cock all the way in. I will shoot so much baby batter in you that it will drip out of you all day tomorrow.

All I could do was moan. When this stranger grabbed me by my throat ad squeezed just a little, not that much pressure, this act, just this aggressive act in and of itself, sent me right back into orgasm land. I bounce my hip, trying to drive him deeper. I grab his arm, choking me with both hands. Oddly enough not to force it away, but I wanted it there. I wanted him holding me like that while I tried to devour his cock with my pussy. I was possessed at this moment. My body tingled all over, I felt flush, and this sensation I admit freely now, I had never felt before. It washed over me from my head to my toes.

After he unloaded in me and I finished my climax, he got off me and said, " Let's shower," or something to that effect. For reasons I still do not understand, I followed him into the shower instead of fessing up and telling him I was not an escort and this had been nice, but please take your money and go. Don't get me wrong; half my brain was giving back money and stopping all this. The other half was that it was awesome. Let's see where this goes. It's not that late, one more time than admission time.

I stepped into the shower with this man I did not know the name of, and before he spoke a word, he kissed me deeply again, then started bathing me. He soaped up every part of me, and I must say this was a sensual experience I did not expect. While doing this, he told me he was leaving tomorrow and could not stay much longer. He also told me he was married with three kids in college. He was happily married for the most part, but when he sees someone so stunningly beautiful as me, his ability to stay loyal is fractured, and he dips into his cheater account. All I could think was, wow, he thinks I'm stunning and, wait a fucking minute, a cheater account. Do all guys have these or something like them?

He was bathing both of us all the time he talked, and now he decided to shampoo my hair. I have never had this done since my mom did it last in middle school. I was busy stroking his cock to get him hard again and listening while lusting. It did not take long, either. He, without warning, bent me at the waist so my hands were on the back wall to brace me, and he plowed deep into me from behind. I squealed. Not from pain but surprise and lust.

Stranger: Yes, baby, I see you need more. I love that you are not a one-and-leave escort. Fuck I swear your cunt is even tighter than before. Fuck that's it, milking my cock already.

I have moved from Take this cock bitch to Yeah baby, take this cock. Moving up in the world, huh? I was fast approaching a meltdown of climaxes and orgasms like never before. This whole thing, whatever it was, was so surreal, and it finally overwhelmed my ability to control my response. I start taking nasty back to him.

Me: That's it, Daddy fuck my whore cunt. Make me earn my money. Oh, my fucking gawd, you feel so good buried in me. That's it. Pump me full of your cum. I need this.

I babbled on and on with no clue what to say. I just let my emotions take control. Also, I had never sold myself for sex, so I have no clue what I am doing other than sex, very, very good sex. He reached around and grabbed my tits. He is squeezing them rather roughly and pinching the nipples hard again, and I am juicing all over his cock.

Finally, after what seemed 15 to 20 minutes of pounding, he groaned, slammed deep into me, holding my hips so I could not move, and started spewing his load deep into my womb again. I spasmed into a massive orgasm again but could not do much since I braced myself against the back wall, and he held me still. Just when I thought he was done cumming, as he was slowly drawing his cock out of my cunt, well, he didn't. Instead, he drew out till only the head was in me and then, in an almost violent move, slammed back into me even deeper than before and spurted two big last streams of cum into me.

He pulled out, and I slowly lowered myself to the shower floor and let the warm water wash over me, still pouring out of all the shower heads on us. He just smiled and watched me panting and recovering as he showered and chatted more. I have no clue what he said. He got out to dry off about when I had recovered enough to stand. I hurried, rinsed, joined him, and watched him get dressed. I realized right in the middle of it I was hugging and kissing him and telling him this was an awesome experience. He commented that he loved how personal I made it for him compared to the other escorts he had spent money on. Then he left.

I stood there naked, looking around, and noticed it was 3:30 am. I also saw another 2000 on the bed with a scribbled note saying I was worth more than the three agreed on. Sleep was severely needed. I had a meeting with my client and a presentation in a few hours. I also had a call to my husband to make confessions and to send him videos after I viewed and edited them. I turned off all the little cameras, collected them, and stored them away. I crawled into bed naked, damp from the shower, and full of cum. I was one content whore at that moment.

THE END.

Epilogue: I decided not to speak to my hubby until that evening. I went to my room, ignored everyone, started a fast-forward scan through the videos, and cut out everything I did not want to share. This made the video into one four-hour long video. Around 10 pm, I sent the video and said to call me at noon tomorrow to discuss this. Enjoy.

The following day I opened my emails, and there was one from my husband. It said, "No discussion needed. Thank you. Love you. See you when you get home, and we can have a blast discussing this.

Firsts: First girl/girl, first time kissing girl, first time peed on, first time drinking pee, and first time cheating on my husband (even though he said to do it), and the biggie, first time being an escort. Who knows, there might be a follow-up.

Now, The End.