All Comments on 'My First Time as a Shared Wife'

by Imstillfun

Sort by:
  • 95 Comments
WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 8 years ago
1star because it was really atrocious.

How long had they dated, engaged and were married? If she was 23, they would have been together since she was what...18? Maybe 19?

I'm sorry but this was so dumb, I coulfnr read it and instead skimmed it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You pretty much made it sound like Jon has the hots for Dave, not for watching Dave fuck his girl. Reminds me of the Timberlake/Samberg song on SNL- It's not gay if there's a girl in the middle.

impo_61impo_61over 8 years ago
She was just his girlfriend...

She was just his girlfriend...Not even fiancee!!! He could used her as a whore and then dump her!!! The sad part is that she didn't understand that...She was being used as a free of charge whore for his pleasure!!! This is a story against women, making them look like whores...I laughed when she said: "I have a thing for older men. He asked if that's why I chose him..." She is 23 and he 29...If he was 40 or older I would understand...1*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

still wonder if fucks a hot babe would she be up set?

1* only because of no 0*

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
NOT a shared wife!

She's his girlfriend. So this shouldn't even be posted in the LW section. And she won't be his girlfriend long now that the slut has discovered big cocks. The problem with this mess is that it made the boyfriend look like a moron. What idiot wants his girlfriend to get screwed by a buy with a bigger dick? Besides the disease and pregnancy factors what about a little pride and self respect? Or maybe better yet, be careful what you ask for? He no longer has a young girlfriend. He just doesn't realize it yet. Dumb story getting the low scores it deserves.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked it

I thought it was erotic, especially her boyfriend giving the signal by removing her panties, and then when she's leaning across her boyfriend, close to his face, he knows she's been entered by her first new cock only by her breath in.

I also liked the way she tells him what he's seeing, and asks him how he likes it.

Six hours is a real blowout.

stormbreyerstormbreyerover 8 years ago
Great story

You know you wrote a good story when you upset the morality police like you have with this one. Nice work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
A little choppy

Too many short, choppy sentences. Could use a little smoothing out. The hot thing, I think, is in making her feel like a sexual object to be enjoyed, with no say in what happens. I have no idea why that works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Too undignified.

Could be a great story but I am not liking the verbal debasement of the girl.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
choices

She makes many choices during it: although it's set up by Jon, she's quickly as involved as the other two, responds to it freely ("I could be as slutty/naughty as I wanted and no one would judge me ... God it was hot"), and has her own means of control of Jon, talking him up. Hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I wonder if anyone would...

fuck such a filthy slut.

The story has a couple gaps, the characters are primitive dumb human beings only able to think 24/ about mating....

1* and that's still too much.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts.

Stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GOOD Story

I don't care what the other said about the story. We think it was hot.

my wife and I like reading these stories to give us ideas to spice up your sex life.

Debbie my wife really enjoyed this one.

We are planning a weeks vacation to Las Vegas to live out some of our fantasies.

having a three-way with a stranger tops her list.

thanks for this hot story it got her going.

maybe we will have our own story to tell next week.

Debbie & Robert.... Colorado

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
you may be having fun.

But if your little cuck hubby is having fun he is fucking gay.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
why doesn't the husband ever get any strange.

I am attractive enough I can get some strange if I wanted to, are these husbands all ugly, or gay, what the fuck, why stick with the same old slut and just watch. Thats just messed up.

KevinandNinaKevinandNinaover 8 years ago
Great story, well told!

We enjoyed it a lot.

We've lived that lifestyle for a while but I'm usually a little more interactive in the festivities.

Not one to just stand around and watch.

Hope to read more of your stuff!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
what a pile of dung

It must take a sorry asshole to actually praise this pile of dung.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Good until the anal sex

You had a 5 going until the anal sex. Only a queer likes shit on his cock.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
closet cucks get so mad

they come to a jerkoff site, find a story to jerk off to, and the. get mad because they hate themselves. hahahahah

good story.

TabbisfullTabbisfullover 8 years ago
I liked it

I enjoyed your story. Those who are not in to sharing their wives and girlfriends should read something else. I never understood negative comments on stories they shouldn't have read to began with.

A few friends have been with my wife, and I find it to be a turn on. She doesn't do it much, but it is great when she does. She and I still have great sex with each other. It's even better after she has been a little naughty.

rvwsrvwsover 8 years ago
SO NOW....

The spineless cuckold husband has a worthless trollop, as all shared wives are, for a partner, instead of a loving wife.

The whole concept of shared wives and cuckolds is perverted anyway you look at it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Nice to share

I really enjoyed your story, my wife liked it , we had the same experience but she likes to know the guy for a much longer time before we have fun with him or here..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
re: anonymous-closet cucks

takes one to know one asshole

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Ahem!

Wow,why bother making negative comments....it's just porn,not Shakespeare.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
cucks and sluts are special.

Sorry you boys can't satisfy your wifes.

maddictmaddictover 8 years ago
Getting ready.

Jon's wife got a little more ready than I thought she would.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
loved it

I loved this story, nice sexy build up to good finish. Keep writing more like it. Ignore those who can only write insults as comments

oldguyfloldguyflover 8 years ago
Another great story

I love your work, have lived some of it.

erotikoserotikosover 8 years ago
Good job, well done!

Ah, your usual good effort Imstillfun! This is a most enjoyable story, and quite exciting to consider the possibilities for these characters . You write exceptionally hot stories, and this one certainly fills the bill. Five stars here!

Do keep up the good work, and pay no attention to those anonymous douchebags who torture themselves by reading erotica then flagellating their psyche for self-punishment. Poor people, they must be pitied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I loved it

This story had me wet from the time she started to take the photos. My husband used to love taking photos of me to share with others. My story is very similar to this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
liked this story a lot

Got me nice and hard. Good build up and hot and raunchy at the end.

sober71sober71about 8 years ago
Horny

Just another great story from you, good hard core sex.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I agree

Cuck shit. 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
1*

cuck shit from a shitty author.

ChuckEPooChuckEPooalmost 8 years ago
Good story.

I liked it. Moved a bit fast though with little apprehension. I gave you an encouraging 5. If you added a bit of emotional reluctance it would improve the story line.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Shared not cuckold

I don't know what the anonymous reviews have against this author. I thought it was a good story and gave it five stars. I especially liked the way she had the three characters talking to one another during the sexcapades. A does this in another of her stories "I did it".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wife? Not. Still, even pimping out a girlfriend is sick

The whole "I couldn't possibly" and "I know I won't" made the first part a tongue-in-cheek comedy. The second part where she not-surprisingly eagerly turns into a slut was just sad, once again teaching readers a lesson about how a perv wimp can screw up a good thing by making a sick and not-as-popular-as-the-propaganda-suggests fantasy a reality.

Chapter Two ideas - The real reality sets in as the slut either starts bringing home so many cream pies the sap suffers gout from ingesting too much protein or she dumps the moron and goes into the spread legs business full time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
An excrement of a diseased mind !

The worst. Just 1* !!

akindman22015akindman22015over 7 years ago
Good Story - More to follow?

Enjoyed your story and hope you will continue this with additional parts. Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
5*

Usual great shit from a great author

flashgordon562006flashgordon562006over 7 years ago
Nice story

Like your work. We should collaborate or do a crossover story. I hope you read mine. Let me know. Would be fun.

CragerjCragerjover 7 years ago
Another great read!

You are one of our favorite writers on this site.

Please continue sharing your loving wife stories. I think your "He let them take me" series is my favorite. Would like to see that series continue.

Keep up the great work!

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 7 years ago
Another great "Loving Wives" story

Sharing with a good honest build up to the event itself. So erotic, what husband who loves his wife would refuse her right to pleasure through sharing. This type of story is hard and basic sex gratification and I love it. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Title of story does not agree with the content within.

She is NOT a shared wife.

She IS a shared girlfriend.

Never the less, this story was well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
re: Ray Roberts

Aren't you ashamed of yourself? You should be.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
5 excellent story HEY ANNONY you retard

What your wife did to you has made you nuts. Seek help.

. She fucked you over your entire marriage and then died telling you she hated your fucking guts. Your little cock never gave her what she needed.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
1*

Vote 1* for 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐅𝐀𝐓 𝐃𝐔𝐌𝐁 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐍𝐍𝐘 𝐖𝐇𝐎𝐑𝐄™ (that's what her clients call her) aka BONNIE/VASTIE aka NEEDYOU200 aka 5+ANNONY!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story!

Rewrite it with Dave and Jon DPing you at the end! Fuck Yeah!

markc65markc65almost 7 years ago
Great story

Another great story.

I so love your work

Wouldn't mind a next installment of this one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
1*

usual shit from another WHORE "author".

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
More garbage by the Master of Garbage

Worst author with the best scores. Beloved by site management.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Oh to be a shared wife!

If my husband would share me, I could have outrageous experiences like this! I am hot and wet and ready.......bring on the action"

i122i122over 6 years ago

The thought of a long married couple sexually experimenting with inviting another person into their most intimate of times is precious. The thought of a husband willingly giving his wife to someone else fully knowing they are going to enjoy each other’s sexuality is priceless.

The ultimate act a husband can do to signal to his wife he wants her to fuck another guy is to undress her for the other gentleman’s upcoming pleasure. I love it when that happens. I also love when a husband holds his wife’s legs apart for her initial penitration. To be kidding a woman as she reaches orgasm on someone else’s cock is divine. Afterward it is always good when the husband plays in her cumy pussy, eating it and fucking it, I love it.

louise_lloydlouise_lloydover 6 years ago
Very Hot Story

Hubby and I have fantasies about me with another guy, but we are keeping it at the fantasy level. Thanks for writing this sexy story which I found realistic. Keep on writing. I also agree that having hubby remove her thong is the ultimate.

By the way, ignore the critics. Most readers are looking for the sexual excitment so grammer doesn't matter. For those that comment negatively on the threesome theme, all I can say, is don't read it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
No Pride

Why would any Woman who is intelligent.attractive, and if a Mother allow some horny men to touch her in any way? Just as bad, Why would a husband or boyfriend even get off on another man touching the Mother of his children or a Woman that he supposedly loves more than life. If I had to guess the wife doesn't love him and the husband / boyfriend is fantasizing of fucked up things he wants the other guy to do with his own wife. Sex is great and us normal people have wonderful sex lives that don't include letting another person satisfy our wives.Wake up! Sex is a loving, fun part of your relationship. If you can't protect your wife your relationship is lacking something. Maybe it's self respect for each other and our partner..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Move along negatives

This was hot and a great fantasy come to life story. For everyone who wants to be negative about it you clearly didn't end up on this site by accident and you sat back And read it all like the rest of us. And it probably made your Dick hard too. no need to call anyone names, no one here is judging you for reading it. but we are judging you for acting like you didn't like it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
You lost me at....

Great story. Hot as hell for someone into wife sharing. But you ruined it for me at the point where she used her mouth to clean off a cock that had just been up her ass. Licking her own shit off of a dick? Grosses me out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
5 stars

The little hottie getting spit roasted. Dave is a lucky guy. So's Jon. How about the next meeting? Have them DP her!

I gave it 5 stars

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Nothing

Another big.Nothing from imstillanasshole, one of of the LW sickos.

AndrewandLinnAndrewandLinnover 4 years ago
Great story

Hi Andrew here

reminds me of the first time we met a man via a contact mag. That thrill of meeting a stranger in a bar knowing that if all went well he would be sharing my wife never ever went away

Thanks %/%

alextasyalextasyover 4 years ago
Awesome Story

It takes a special cuck story to raise my flagpole (okay, maybe the metaphor is a stretch, but you get the drift). This one did it.

Nice, slow build with a surprisingly believable, enticing plot and sympathetic characters. Great writing! There was something especially hot about the BF/GF relationship as opposed to a marriage. Different dynamics.

Superb! Thank you.

Best Regards,

-alextasy

eskyeskyover 4 years ago
RVWS.

Take no notice of rvws.Looking at his profile he has no interest in anything except pulling his dick after reading erotic letters.

ThomasLordThomasLordalmost 4 years ago
5*’s

Excellent story. Too bad there isn’t a sequel.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Wow, what a hot account of wanton sex. It was raw and to the point and incredibly sexy, in fact, the sex spewed out all over your body. What a great treat for your boyfriend to watch you being taken in such a lustful way.

This is definitely 5* material and although your total library is a daunting 84 stories long I hope to read many more in the future. Well done (no pun intended)

Ray RobertsRay Robertsover 3 years ago

Whoops, I just realized that I have already commented on this story previously! Oh well, at least they both are in line with my thoughts. And my previous comment managed to attract a negative response and to this, I add "no I am not ashamed" and neither is my wife of 42 years. Get a life Anonymous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Your stories bleed together

rickillinois2rickillinois2about 3 years ago

A great story of a fun couple, thanks for sharing it.

ArkalesArkalesalmost 3 years ago

You were right! Inspiring story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

I would rate this narration a full ten as I sit here with a huge erection after reading it.

MarciaBradyMarciaBradyalmost 3 years ago

You had me until she started to test the humiliation waters and purposely cuck Jon by offering a stranger what she wouldn't give him - her ass. She got off on humiliating him right off the bat, and it's probably going to get worse from that point on. You'll be in a cage within a month, Jonny boi.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story but I would have liked to hear if David had filled up that sweet pussy with his cum.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 2 years ago

One of the very best!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Only point I didn't like was the anal thing. Jon should have had first go.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Good story. I would love to see my wife taking a large cock and letting him cum in her pussy. Makes me so hard.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Nothing better than watching your wife get a good fucking right in front of you being vocsl

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Good story, I hope that your boyfriend cleaned up your creampies with his tongue.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I forgot about this one! Dave seems like an alpha dog. We like to take our women, and we don't mind showing them off either. She's totally my kind of gurl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

A well written account of how to step into wife sharing together. I'd love to look into her face while she is taking a big shaft up her ass and see her pleasure. If you need story ideas, just flesh out the "6 hours was a blur" for your readers. I would love to read about her getting taken repeatedly by her guy and this alpha stud. I love that after 7 hours of fucking and sucking, she pulls up her dress and plays with her cum filled pussy. I'd love to be the guy driving her home that morning.

AngelRiderAngelRideralmost 2 years ago

Couple take step towards loss of intimacy, loss of respect, loss of marriage and tremendous increase in resentment.

4us22enjoy4us22enjoyalmost 2 years ago

Enjoyed the lead in from fantasy to reality. Good build up in the excitement for both. I enjoyed the exhibitionist portion of the story as much as anything.. Her excitement was matched buy the boyfriend all the way. Saddly she gave that ass up to a stranger, and not the boyfriend first. Not my favorite part for sure. I tend to prefer the strong couple Stag/Vixen with some added spice stories over that cuck dynamic.. All in all still a good story for a couple just getting into the swing of things. Looking forward to more of this authors stories.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great potential but disrespect ruined a bunch. Why can’t authors concentrate on the fun experience rather than denigrating the woman?

Bill S.

SoCaNoCaSoCaNoCaover 1 year ago

A wonderful story.

iammweaseliammweaselover 1 year ago

Couple take a step into wife sharing

Translate inmto gay/bi husband tries to come out a little.

Its amazing, judging by the comments below, how many gay men hang out here because they dont dare read the straight up gay stories because.....cognitive dissonance.

Big cock dreaming= gay man

Creampie eating= gay man

Statistically most cuck writers, wannabe cucks and actual cucks are....yup, you ignored the right answer....gay

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I gave it 5 stars. I'd love to learn of my wife's secret past as a shared hotwife. You should write chapter 2 and explain "the blur". I hope Jon and Dave DP'ed her! I love the closing sentence... My kinda gurl!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Good story. No one was coerced or tricked. The story was simply about sex for its own sake to enjoy the fantasy of a couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

In the old Kinsey Report, and later with some of the early psycho-sexual studies Cal Berkeley in the mid-60s, the experts who at that time had no political agenda--whose life's work was the study of human sexual response--said that there was a huge component of latent homosexuality in act of two men having sex with a woman at the same time. She was a link, a common vessel, where the two men could have sexual contact. This included the visual, tactile, and experiential aspects of the common experience. Now, these studies are called outdated and irrelevant because they're not quite PC enough. Still, any psychologist or sex therapist who is honest will admit that these studies, especially the west coast 1960s body of work, we probably as close to "pure science" as exists concerning this dynamic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

This idiot has to know someone. His/her scores are such an aberration to all voting trends that it's extremely not plausible that this score and all others are believable

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

i would do this

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

if my wife ever did this i would set her on fire

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

good story, i think sharing a wife is a great concept. I think wives should be shared if she wants as long as the marriage does not suffer and i believe many wives would love to be shared and stay married and 50 yrs is a long ass time and most men by 55 drop off sex wise., but many women are just hitting their peak at 40 and continues onward, So as long as the shared wife keeps in in perspective and makes sure her hubby agrees and gets a long with say her fuck buddy. that is what i call it. Nothing wrong with the wife who has a fuck buddy later in her life as long as she handles it right., i always say she is your wife you want her happy and content. I learned a well fucked wife is a happy wife.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

nothing wrong with being a cuckold to your loving wife in a good marriage. i have seen my wife and was there watching and she loved it and the next day she was all aglow with a big smile and we reconnected and had great sex as well. i would not want it any other way now. She is a great wife and good mom too and we have a happier family as well. she is always smiling and happy now vs how she was before before she did this the first time . i am well endowed and she has had them even bigger than me and i am happy for her as she enjoys it. A wife i learned a wife should have a great sex life and if your not getting it done for your wife then you owe it to your wife to be her loving cuckold if she will have you.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

“That was is for John” ??

Tica21Tica214 months ago

Bring on the friends!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userImstillfun@Imstillfun
Thank you to all my fans. Out of over 100,000 authors you have now put me In the top 20 most followed authors and top 30 most favorited authors on Literotica You all make me want to keep writing https://www.literotica.com/favorites/authors/ https://www.literotica.com/...