My First Time as a Shared Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I turned again. This time facing Jon. I put my ass in the air. Dave got behind me. He started probing my pussy with his fingers and spreading my juices on my tight assbud.

I looked at Jon. "Oh my god Jon. This guy is going to fuck my virgin ass before you."

As I said it Dave started probing my ass with his thumb.

Jon pulled out his cock and started stroking it as he watched.

"Oh my God Jon, he's got his thumb in my ass. Do you think he can feel how tight it is? I can feel him stretching me out. Getting ready for his cock."

"What do you think," I said to Jon. "Is this what you wanted? You can watch your girlfriend get her ass tucked for the first time?

Jon just smiled. He started jerking his cock in earnest. I told him to come closer. He did. I grabbed his cock and started sucking it.

I looked back at Dave. "Do it. Make my ass yours."

My pussy was so wet the juices he spread on me had my ass well lubricated. He pushed the head in. I stopped moving. I felt Jon's cock in my mouth but I did not move.

I felt my ass stretching. It hurt, but felt good at the same time. He stopped and waited for my ass to relax. Jon watched, stroking his cock, jacking off with my mouth around his cock, as slowly Dave buried his cock in my ass.

"Oh my god Jon. I've never felt this full. I'm going to cum. I'm going to cum with Dave's cock in my ass."

Saying that. Feeling Dave's cock all the way up my ass. I came. I came hard.

I started screaming. "Fuck my ass. Fuck it hard. Fuck my virgin ass. Give me your cum. Fill my virgin ass with your cum."

I started fucking Dave's cock with my ass more than he was fucking me. As much as I tried I could not keep Jon's cock in my mouth.

Jon watched. I could see him jerking off. I reached for his other hand and he took mine. I came again. As I did I screamed telling Jon that Dave's cock in my ass was making me cum.

I saw Jon start to spasm.

"Do it Jon. Cum on me. Cum on me while I get my ass fucked."

That was is for John. I could feel his hot cum on my face and back. I came again.

I felt Dave start to stiffen. I knew he was about to cum.

"Cum in me. Fill my ass."

He did. I could feel it squirt in me. As he kept fucking me I felt some start to drip out my ass.

Dave pulled out of me. I got off the bed. Jon was sitting on the floor. I straddled him. My ass in his face.

"See it baby? Look. There's another man's cum dripping out my ass."

Jon kissed both my ass cheeks. I went back to the bed, took Dave's cock in my mouth and started licking and sucking it clean. I could feel him getting hard again.

Between Jon and Dave the next 6 hours were a blur. A very satisfying blur.

On the way home i had a face covered with cum and smelled like sex.

"Well Jon, was it like you imagined."

Jon looked at me and said, "Better."

I laughed. I laid back in my seat, pulled my dress up, and started playing with my cum soaked pussy.

As I did, I said to Jon, "I wonder if your friends want to fuck me."

12