All Comments on 'My First Time as Sara... Pt. 01'

by Sexy_SaraCD

Sort by:
  • 31 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Very sweet and fun

Great story! I very much enjoyed it. Please keep writing more. :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Awesome

I can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
where is part two?

Why do you tease us with an incomplete story???

Sexy_SaraCDSexy_SaraCDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

Thank you so much for the comments. I've been contemplating for a while to tell my story. To describe all the feelings and sensations in becoming Sara. I am finishing up part two right now and once I'm happy with it I'll share it with all. I didn't think anyone would be interested in my life and experiences but since it seems like people like it I'll keep writing.

Diane_belleDiane_belleabout 8 years ago
Thank you, Sara

For you, the dream came true :o)

As has been said, I shall look frward to more......

Thank you!

DavieFessesDavieFessesabout 8 years ago
Thank you for writing, please write more!

What a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Xxx

I loved the first part of your story. I cannot wait to read the next part Sarah

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Not bad, but ...

I'm a male cross-dresser, though I could never pass as a woman. I have answered the door for UPS, etc., in drag. They don't care. Delivery drivers see worse every day

I have four words for any man who really is a cross-dresser:

Resale store. Online shopping.

At places like Goodwill, the employees couldn't care less. Ironically, a woman friend (not a lover) turned me onto this. Twenty or so years ago, dresses and skirts cost about a dollar. They cost more now, but nowhere near boutique prices. I own more dresses and skirts than my wife, even though I've bought her a few.

Shoes are the more difficult topic. You can order women's shoes in men's sizes, even on E-bay.

You can buy pantyhose and so forth at any store and go through the self-checkout line. That's how I buy my cosmetics and nail polish.

You, the author, are in serious need of editing. Start with lay/lie/laid/lain, etc. Also, why do half the men in stories on this site have to have a bigger dick than a stallion?

I'm not a registered user, and not going to change that in the near future. Therefore, I can't post another comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
PAY ATTENTION!

You are on a porn site. On the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. So drop the "true" baloney and try to write a decent story. This was bad, with poor plot and horrible dialogue. Try again.

1 star for complete and utter drivel.

Sexy_SaraCDSexy_SaraCDabout 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you

I appreciate all comments, both kind and critical.

Yes, I do realize that with this being a porn site, sometimes things are slightly exaggerated for the sake of the story. My story, including Steve and any other gentleman I write about is real. Perhaps my interaction with Steve and his penis was slightly exaggerated but to me he was very large and very thick. I was just conveying what was in my head at the time we were first together.

I'm not a writer and not an author. I work in an office and it was a friend who told me about this site and I should share my stories. I just wanted the chance to tell my more adult and erotic stories. I'm sorry if you think my plot and dialog was bad. This gives me an idea of how to become a better writer. I would have had an editor to look it over before I submitted it, but was honestly very nervous just posting in the first place. It's not easy as I'm sure some will attest when it comes to writing anything.

Again, I love reading the comments as they will help make me a better writer.

DavieFessesDavieFessesabout 8 years ago
Keep writing!

You are off to a great start, and I want to read more, so please keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Thanks!!

Thank you, Sara,

I read your story from the point of view of Steve. I would so much like to be in his position.

So the English isn't perfect. Whatever. Just enjoy, as I certainly have. People learn to write by reading and writing. You already do the most important part well. You tell the story, and I can easily follow it, while imagining myself in it.

Please continue. I'd very much like to read more.

Actually, I'd love to meet you.

Steve

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
inspirational

first day as sara,

man what a gas!

skirt and fake titties

get a dick in the ass!

first day as sara

panties and bra!

my mouth goes wide open

so I suck that cock raw!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Lovely sweetie! I definitely want to read more. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Sweet!

I really enjoyed and do hope you keep writing!

bayouxbayouxabout 8 years ago
Lovely Story

Definitely enjoyed the creation of Sara. Hope you allow us to continue following her adventures in life. Thank you for sharing.

aboychickaboychickabout 8 years ago
Great beginning

Good beginning of a story. It was a bit too introspective in the beginning, but, hey ... that's what variety is all about. And it seems rather "natural" in its progression. Can't wait for more.

sublockedsublockedabout 8 years ago
The Anonymous Comment

Quote: "You are on a porn site. On the world wide web. No one believes a word coming out of your mouth. So drop the "true" baloney and try to write a decent story. This was bad, with poor plot and horrible dialogue. Try again.

1 star for complete and utter drivel." Unquote

I know this Anon guy. He reads it, probably jacks off, then feels guilty and trashes the writer...and he uses the word "drivel" all the time. He's a troll of the most cowardly kind. However, do try to tidy up the dialogue and make it more real sounding. And...truth can be stranger than fiction, so make it so.

CynthiasAdventureCynthiasAdventureabout 8 years ago
Womens perspective

Wonderful story. I have recently started reading this site. Today is the first time I looked in this section. I visited because it reminds me of my early 20s when I dated a guy that used to dress up in my clothes. Was rather exciting. I miss it actually. The relationship did not last but I look back with fondness. I feel fortunate to be a woman when I read of the desires of many of the "girls" here. In every day life a girl can be a tomboy, dress as a boy and it is seen as quaint, as teens both my sisters were tomboys. I wonder if my brother longed to wear a dress. Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Ignore the spelling nazis and trolls, so far it's been quite a good story and any small spelling error has in no way spoiled it, anyone with half a brain can read it easily.

One thing I did think was missing though was the whole shopping thing, you never mentioned how scary it is, it didn't spoil the story in any way but I do think it would have increased the realism or maybe you just have the confidence and it's never bothered you in which case well done.

Keep posting and I hope your life goes the way you wish and turns out well, good first attempt.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Great

Love your series here... good suspense, sexy clothes (familiar!), and fun!

sara also

loverofintersex1loverofintersex1about 8 years ago
Nice black lace panties to start the series!

I love to wear them too. You and I would get along well. I like to be treated gently, so I try to treat a girl or guy in panties gently too. A guy is best for me, though I'll fuck a girl too. Getting a guy's package unwrapped from his lacy panties -- yes! And having my cock gently stroked as I gently stroke, til one of us takes the initiative -- sometimes me, sometimes him -- you know it's lovely! Coming in your mouth, or in my panties, would be luscious, Sara. A girly-boy can dream right?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
wow!

I loved it. Everything anyone could ever hope for. I normally shop for womens clothes as a guy and IGET TREARED VERY WELL BY THE YOUNG SALES GIRLS AND WHEN I GO BACK ALL DRESSED UP THEY ALWAYS GUSH OVER ME AND I FEEL LIKE A REAL GIRL. THANK YOU ALL I NEED NOW IS SEX WITH A PERSON WHO LIKES THIS SORT OF THING. I USED THE CAPS LOCK KEY BY MISTAKE SORRY.

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Very nice

I've got a couple of points to share with you. First, so I can calm down a little, please ignore the trolls and the Doctors of English idiots that slam your work. The truth about these holders of PHD's out their ass is that they are very immature, scared little wimps that are either hiding out in their mom's basement, on porn sites that they have no business being on or their wife will beat their asses if she found out that they like to wear her things and suck her bosses cock. They are scared, desperate little prople who want so badly to be like us, live their lives as we do but dont have the guts to face reality as is evidenced by they're posting comments behind the anonymous tag. Trust me honey, they read things like the financial papers, the golf magazines, and the boating magazines. Pathetic little trolls with little or no life besides their PHD that someone gave them telling them that they're so damn smart.

Second, while anyone can get on these sites and post their stories claiming that it's all true, only the writer knows if that's so. I haven't found a lot of them but for some reason, I believe that yours is. Maybe it's because I've had similar events happen in my life. I was dressed up in my mother's bra and panties by her and my grandmother once when I was very young. I had very curly hair back then and they used to tell me what a pretty girl I would have been had I been born female. I suppose that they dressed me just to see, I really don't know. It only happened once that I can remember. But I am positive that it started something in me that led me to start wearing my mother's panties every day after I got older. Hell, I was wearing her panties to school as early as the fifth grade! When my sister came along and progressed to teenage years, I wore her things. Between the two of them, I had a treasure trove of girl things to wear. Panties, bras, stockings, pantyhose, slips, dresses, high heels, make up, the whole nine yards. And as far as I know they never knew. I got caught by a roommate once dressed in a bra and panties. He just gave me that snide snicker and shook his head. Nothing ever happened there but I was exposed and trust me, he told all our other friends although none of them ever said a word about it. Later, I roomed with another friend and his wife. She caught me dressed in her sexy bra, panties and short sexy nighty that she wore for her husband. After her initial shock and cussing tirade, we talked and came to an understanding . She let me wear her panties and sleep in her nighties never telling her husband and my friend. Nothing sexual ever happened between any of us. Fast forward to today. I'm legally married to my wonderful husband. I'm all the " woman" that both he and I desire me to be. I wore a wedding dress with all the sexy frilly underwear at my wedding. I have female wedding rings, dress and live as a woman. I have had my name legally changed to Susan Lynn. The only changes to my body that has been done is small implants to fill out my bras. I don't have huge D or DD cup tits, just below a B cup. That's all I wanted and all my husband wanted. And no I'm not 100% passable. But we do go out in public. The knowledge that other people can tell that I'm not a born female only adds excitement to our lives both in and out of bed.

I know this is long and I apologize. But you can't let the options and stereotypes of others define who and what you want to be, need to be and who you truly are. If they can't accept you as you are or choose to be, it is they who have the problem, not you. Keep writing. I can't wait to read the rest of your story, which, as I said, I believe is true.

Xoxo,

Susan

dacoach44dacoach44over 7 years ago
Very well done

Convincing. Makes total sense, that he would want to be a female; and enjoy sexual success. Steve seems to think she is very attractive, thats for sure. Glad for Sara; she is going to get the cock she needs.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good stuff!

I can hardly wait to get to the next part!

tinalikesithardtinalikesithardalmost 3 years ago

Ok this was really good. I'm a fan for life. Don't stop!

diane92374diane92374about 2 years ago

Agreed .. nice start.

ColonelinguistColonelinguistabout 2 years ago

I enjoyed reading your story Sexy, and I plan to read the Next parts, but baby, you need editing in the worst way. I thought Literotica helped struggling writers with those type of things.

You are a very good story teller, but even Stephen King relies on his editors.

Veronica_E_DayVeronica_E_Dayalmost 2 years ago

Very interesting beginning and Sara is adorable. True the spelling & grammar could stand a little improvement. Spelling & grammar errors are a part of every day normal life and is not important, in fact it often indicates that person is thinking about what they are saying rather than the presentation. Looking forward to the next chapter.💋

Veronica

leeanna19leeanna199 months ago

Great story Sara, not sure how I missed this. Is it true?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous